Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something Beginning With 'S'

"Kevin and Mel share their desires but not all is as it seems."

31
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
10.2k words 10.2k words
....Something Beginning With 'S'!

That night the two of us were once again entertained by Jack and Janey. Their shopping trip had included a visit to a lingerie shop and Janey modelled a black basque with attached suspenders for Jack’s benefit. She had bent forwards across the foot of her bed as Jack had rammed his long cock into her neatly framed pussy from behind. The four of us (unknown to two) had orgasmed within a minute of each other and Janey had sucked Jack’s softening cock clean afterwards as her fingers brought herself to another climax.

Later, as I lay in the darkness beneath fresh sheets (courtesy of my mom at some point during the day) I wondered how I could engineer getting Mel and Janey together. No answer was forthcoming as I drifted off to sleep.

------

Jack headed back to college just after Sunday lunch and Janey became increasingly tetchy as the evening wore on. At about eight she retired to her bedroom leaving mother and me watching the television. “That girl, you'd think...” muttered my mother as she heard her daughter’s door slam shut from the floor above. 

I couldn’t help but grin and mischievously asked while feigning innocence, “Think what, mom?”

My mom turned to look at me, “You know full well ‘what?’ Kevin!” I maintained my naive expression. “After a weekend of having her brains fucked out, you’d think she’d be happier!” I blushed and laughed simultaneously, “You’re old enough now not to be treated with kid gloves and talked to like you’re a child!” she returned her attention to the television. Without looking up she added “Oh by the way, Santa died in a horrific rooftop accident impaled on Rudolph’s antlers forty years ago!”

“MOM!” I protested.

-----------

There was little enough to see from Janey’s room for the rest of the week and her mood didn’t improve either. I felt as if I was walking through a minefield and any wrong word was going to blow up in my face. Even my computer chats with Mel had calmed and we hadn’t displayed ourselves to each other since. I think we both noticed the occasional hand heading out of sight but they were weekday nights and, although my mom was fairly tolerant, Mel’s dad was a lot more unbending when it came to bedtime Sunday to Thursday. I/we were also no closer to hatching a plan of getting Mel into Janey’s knickers.

I agreed that his fury was not a risk worth taking. Of course at school the risks were different and there was a thrill in ‘misbehaving’. The game we had was to tease one another verbally as well as physically without being caught by teachers or friends. Most of the time Mel was winning, although we weren’t keeping score but I reckoned I was the easier target for the slight brush of the back of her hand against my crotch always got a reaction. I spent a lot of the time holding my bag or books in strategic positions.

If Mel won on simple scoring I won with the best ‘goal’. It was Friday lunch time and the lesson before we had been in seperate classes. I was dawdling along the West corridor with our mutual friend Andy when I saw Mel further along the corridor talking with a cute girl from the year below. I noticed that Mel’s skirt seemed to be shorter than usual, not as short as the ‘sluts’ but definitely well above her knee.

I walked up behind her saying “Hey Mel” in plenty of time not wanting to take her by surprise.

She looked over her shoulder, a smile playing about her lips “Hey Kev, give me a sec.”

“Don’t worry,” I said, “just checking in, you coming, over for study later?”

The gap in the sentence was tiny but big enough for Mel’s ears. It didn’t faze her at all, nor did my hand covered by my bag slipping between her legs from behind and sliding a finger into the sweet gap at the top of her thighs. She simply gave my finger a friendly squeeze subtly flexing her thighs.

Then I went for complete escalation and used the ‘Nuke’! I made to leave but then said “Oh!” as if I’d forgotten something and leaned around to Mel’s right ear, away from the younger girl and Andy, speaking softly I said “I forgot, I got to fuck Janey last night. Damn but she’s an animal!”

Mel’s sudden coughing fit was a prize worth having but feeling her thighs clamp together involuntarily and a definite shudder from her pussy was priceless. In my mind I imagined she had dampened, I really couldn’t say for sure but a hint of her musky aroma was present on my fingertip as I idly sucked on it as I walked away looking back over my shoulder. Mel was grinning and shaking her head at me, she already knew I’d been lying but just for those two seconds I’d had her.

On our way home Mel kept bursting into fits of giggles. She explained that she had been slow in explaining to the younger student what it was I had said to induce such a reaction. She wouldn’t, it seems, just settle for me being plain rude.

“Well,” Mel began when I finally convinced her to tell me what she had said, “I told her that you had suggested doing rude things to her. I’m not sure that she totally objected to the idea, which is a shame-”

“-because you’d like to do similar things to her as well?” I finished the sentence for her. Mel giggled again and nodded, “You know that this sort of behaviour means you won’t get to be Head Girl?”

Mel stopped and a look of consideration washed over her face, “You know, I’ve always thought that odd, all those people who advertise their ability to perform oral sex!!! The Headmaster, the Headmistress and the Head Boy and Girl!” she grinned at me and the both of us continued laughing.

My mom was at home when I let the pair of us in with my key. I’m not sure but she might’ve have spotted the momentary look of disappointment on both of our faces. A flash of a grin went across her mouth before she turned away.

“Hi, you two” she began, “Look I’ve got to go to the head office tonight (I saw Mel grin at the use of the word ‘head’ out of the corner of my eye and couldn’t help smirk myself as well) some emergency that has to be dealt with immediately and it probably looks like I won’t be back till Sunday, Kevin I’m trusting you not to kill or be killed by your sister, okay?”

I adopted a serious face and suggested she take all of the sharp implements with her. Mom’s face suggested that it wasn’t funny but she laughed when Mel suggested that maybe she ought to take all lengths of rope and cable that could be used to throttle or garrotte people. The two of us stayed in the kitchen and prepared a Bolognese while my mother rushed about gathering her things. Janey arrived in about an hour later as we were dishing up the food and was given a similar warning about Fraternal Homicide.

“You take all the fun out of life, Mom!” she replied and the four of us all grinned.

Mom left directly after dinner and kissed all three of us on the cheeks and told us to be good. Her final words were to put Mel in charge. Studying and revision were forgotten about as we piled into the living room after cleaning up the dishes and cooking utensils.

For the first time in five days Janey appeared to be in a good mood. “So, my little cherubs, wanna watch a film?”

I was sat beside Mel on the large couch and the pair of us nodded. “Well, hold on a mo...” Janey walked out into the hallway and we heard her making a phone call. A few minutes later she came back in with a sad look on her face, “Sorry Mel, but you’ve got to go home-” To say that we both had crestfallen features was an understatement but then Janey grinned broadly, “I just talked to your mom and you can stay over tonight so we can have a girly night in watching girly flicks and doing our nails!” She looked at me, “If you want to join us you’re going to have to pretend to be a girl, squ- Kevin!”

I looked at Janey and then at Mel and back to Janey, “Does this mean I’m going to have to cross-dress?”

Janey considered this, “Depends how drunk we get? Now Mel you go get your stuff and we’ll see you shortly!”

Mel grabbed her bag and skipped out through the back door whereas I had the issue of being able to stand up with the raging hard-on present in my trousers. Luckily (or not) Janey announced that she was going to get out of her work clothes and have a quick shower. I rose from the couch a few moments after Janey headed up the stairs and straightened the erection inside my jockey’s. The grin on my face was huge. I'd known that there would never have been any way that Mel's father would have allowed her to stay if I had asked the question. "Thank God for Big Sisters!" I said to myself.

A few minutes later I headed to my room to also get changed. The door to the bathroom was ajar and Janey was inside humming to herself inside the shower cubicle. I only took the briefest of looks and headed to my room with a grin that threatened to split my face and an erection that threatened to split my trousers.

------

For the first time in my life I was struggling to decide what to wear. Maybe this was turning into a girly evening already. I’d finally decided on jeans, although they were restrictive, they were comfortable enough with my erection straightened within them and anything looser would mean that my hard-on would just stand out. I heard Janey walk past my door and saw her glance, very briefly, inside at me standing naked from the waist up at the foot of the bed. There was a smile on her face and no sarcastic remark slipping off her tongue.

“A girly night in” I whispered to myself and grabbed a baggy rugby shirt from the bottom drawer of my chest. I grinned at the out of sight grille behind it and made a small diversion to Janey’s room before heading downstairs.

------

I walked down the stairs to hear talking in the lounge room. Mel had arrived back, a small back pack sitting on the floor beside her where she sat on the couch dressed in a blue cotton dress which hung down to her knees when she was standing. A conspiratorial look passed between us as my sister wearing a plain white T-shirt and green skirt which reached down to mid thigh level was knelt beside the television looking through the piles of DVD’s beside it.

Janey finally decided on a film and handed it to me to load into the player while she walked out to the kitchen. I grimaced at the title, ’27 Dresses’, “This had better be worth it!” I said to Mel.

“What was that, sq-...Kevin?” inquired Janey returning.

“This had better be worth watching” I replied noting the grin on Mel’s face.

“Girly night, girly rules!” Janey informed me.

“Is that for me?” I pointed to the bottle of beer in her left hand. Her other hand was holding a bottle of wine and two glasses.

She held up the bottle of beer, “It is as long as you don’t get drunk and make a ‘pass’ at Mel, here?”

“Scout’s honour!” I replied but added, “But if it’s a ‘girly night’ maybe I’ll have some wine, instead”

“That’s the spirit! Nip to the kitchen and get another glass and some lemonade, would you?” she said with a smile.

I took the bottle of beer from her and did as I was told and re-entered the lounge, Janey had pulled the coffee table forward and placed some cushions on it so we could rest our feet on it while we all sat on the large couch. Mel sat in the centre and Janey was on the far side as I sat down setting the lemonade and glass on the table.

“Be a darling and pour, Kevin” asked Janey as she pointed the remote at the player and the titles began to play. “Now Mel, don’t be telling your Pa that I got you drunk!” added my sister.

We started to watch the film, which at first I took the average teenage boy’s opinion that it was going to be typical Rom-Com rubbish. Added to the fact that I (and Mel I think) was nervous and distracted I didn’t really follow the first half hour or so. My erection ebbed and flowed inside my jeans, often rock hard and sometimes only just a little softer. There was a large damp patch of pre-cum staining my jockey’s and I wondered what state Mel’s underwear was in.

I actually began to enjoy the film even if I spent most of it battling with my desire to fondle Mel’s thigh. The film ended and Janey said that Mel should pick the next one while she popped upstairs.

The two of us looked at each other and I asked “Wet?”

“Soaking!” she replied and asked “Hard?”

“Like steel!” she looked down at my crotch as she rose from the couch and gave the lump in my trousers a gentle squeeze. My cock pulsed in her hand before she pulled it away.

“This is almost torture” she said as she knelt down in front of the DVD player and ejected the disc and began searching the various other titles. I was nodding in agreement when Janey walked back in carrying a large make-up bag which she set down on the table.

Mel picked up a box and showed us the title, “Is this any good?” she asked.

The film was called ‘Atonement’ and starred Keira Knightley who I personally though was quite the ‘hottie’. “It’s good... a bit of a tear jerker though” answered Janey, she turned to me “I guess you’d want an action flick or... something?”

I knew she was going to add the word ‘porn’ or something similar but simply replied “Girly rules!”

I hadn’t seen the film but I could tell that Mel had and there was some reason she had chose it. The disc went into the player. It was a costume drama set during the First World War and took a while to get going. Janey, as good as her word had started doing Mel’s fingernails, decorating them with a sparkly light blue nail polish. She moved to sit on the table and lifted Mel’s slender foot onto her lap. Mel left her other foot on the floor with the knee raised causing her dress to fall back down her thighs.

It was at this point that Knightley’s character chose to dive into a fountain and emerge drenched in front of the hero. Janey’s eyes kept flitting back and forth between the screen and Mel’s toes seperated by little tufts of cotton wool. She also kept casting looks at me and once at my crotch as the delectable Miss Knightley’s nipples were clearly visible on the screen. She seemed to be increasingly distracted and a surreptitious glance on my part revealed her eyes darting up beneath Mel’s dress.

If I thought my sister was uncomfortable at that point her composure got worse when the hero wrote Knightley’s character two versions of a love letter. The one he didn’t use was graphic to say the least. ‘In my dreams, I kiss your cunt, your sweet wet cunt. In my thoughts I make love to you all day long’

All three of us were breathing heavily and Janey was squirming slightly on the table. When the scene had passed she commented, “Is this an eighteen film?”

Mel shook her head, “I’m sure it was a fifteen...”

I said nothing but couldn’t help grin when my sister looked at me. I could see there was more to come with the way Janey kept glancing nervously at the screen and the way Mel flashed me a conspiratorial grin at the same time. It was short lived but worthwhile as the Hero fucked Miss Knightley in the library against one of those sliding ladders. Janey kept her eyes focused resolutely on Mel’s toenails at that point.

After that my sister was right and the film became quite weepy, even making a sixteen year old boy’s eyes water at the end. Janey and Mel had both done each other’s nails as the credits rolled and then turned their attention to me. “What?” I asked.

“Girly night” the two of them said in almost unison.

I looked from one to the other and back again, “I have to admit I do feel like, hmm, I’m getting in touch with my feminine side.” I stood up and stretched, “Yes, definitely feeling at one with the sisters!” I began sliding up my rugby top to a look of consternation from Janey and a look of curiosity from Mel. Then the two of them burst into tears of laughter as I revealed a black lacy bra of Janey’s that I had...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TonyNon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments