Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Step brother loves my feet

"Pure Fiction"

4
0 Comments 0
761 Views 761
865 words 865 words
It was a Wednesday evening and I was in the basement of my mother's house watching a movie when I heard somebody making their way down the stairs. I turned around to see who it was.

"Hey, James," I called out.

"Hey, what're you up to?" he said walking into the room.

"Just watching some random movie. Wanna keep me company?"

"Sure," he said sitting next to me on the couch.

My step brother James was in his senior year of high school, very tall with dark features and great personality, but was usually too shy to show it. So I always tried getting him to talk whenever I could, help him get some people skills hopefully.

I curled my toes up and snuggled into the couch, realizing how chilly the basement had become.

"Woah, your feet are freezing," he said startling me.

"I'm sorry," I apologized trying to move them away from him.

He reached over and started massaging my feet. "It's okay Em. Let me warm them up."

His hands felt heavenly gliding over my feet. Warm and releasing pent up stress.

"Your feet are very soft," he nearly cooed as he rubbed between my toes.

Without warning I let out a tiny moan and immediately blushed. I could feel his cock growing in his pants beneath my feet. I had only ever seen it once before, an accidental walk in on him taking a shower had granted me that.Just picturing its long and thick heat hardening made my nipples stiffen.

Fuck, we were like family. Why was I having these thoughts? I mean we aren't related by blood or anything...

My mind trailed off as I saw his face as he looked at my feet. I fake yawned and acted like I was stretching out and rubbed his cock beneath his pants.A stolen glance had shown it was very affective as he closed his eyes and his head fell back a bit.His pants were straining to keep his cock inside.I started to rub my nipples as I moved my feet around his groin again.

"Emily... could you...not..do that..." he tried saying casually.

I crawled over and undid his zipper and button and released his cock.It took a millisecond to know I wanted that inside of me.

"Emily, what're.." before he could finish I had my mouth gripped around the head of his cock.

He gasped in ecstasy and grabbed my head and pushed me down further. I licked and sucked every inch of him.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

I couldn't hold out much longer.I laid back and wrapped my feet around his cock.

"You want your little step sister's feet around your cock, don't you?" I said teasing him slowly with my toes.

"Fuck...yes Emily..please," he said rubbing between my toes again.

I began moving my feet up and down his shaft.I have to admit, it looked fucking sexy watching him writhe from my feet rubbing his cock. I lifted my shirt up and pulled my breasts out of my bra and pulled my shorts down to my knees.While I continued the movement on his cock I began to pinch my nipple and rub between the lips of my pussy.

He saw what I was doing and reached over and shoved a finger deep inside me. I began to moan and played with both my nipples and still kept rubbing his cock with my feet.

Just knowing anybody in the house could walk downstairs and see us just made it all the more exciting. I was getting so wet and horny I was willing to beg or do anything to get him to fuck me. But I couldn't let him think he had that kind of control over me. Luckily James fixed that problem.

"I can't take much more Emily," James said as beads of sweat started forming on his forehead.

"C'mon James, fuck your little step sister, cum inside me," I said spreading my legs wide open and biting my lip.

Apparently he didn't need anymore convincing. He stood up, pulled his shirt off, picked up my legs, and in one swift movement put my legs on either side of his neck and thrust his cock inside of me.

I had to bite my hand as to not scream.

As he picked up speed, he grabbed my feet and began sucking and licking between and all around my toes. I thought I was going to cum on the spot.

"Fuck me good James, suck my toes. You know you love it," I said shoving my foot into his mouth.

That sent him over the edge and he came hard inside of me. He collapsed on top of me trying to catch his breath.

"Oh god Emily I--" he said looking up at me.

"Shh," I said. "If you ever want to kiss and lick these feet again, then you'll do as I say."

He immediately shut up and began putting his clothes back on like I was doing. I giggled as I kissed him on the cheek and made my way upstairs.

I'll have to make sure my feet are cold more often.

Published 
Written by MissSerendipity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors