Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strangers On A Train - Revisited

"The couple meet again on the train"

11
2 Comments 2
18.1k Views 18.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I boarded the train at Hastings, as I do three days a week, heading back from class. Backpack slung over my shoulder, Tweed sports coat, complete with leather elbow patches and worn but not ratty looking jeans completing my ensemble. Such is the life of this twenty-something part time collegian.

As I entered the car, a smile crossed my face as I scanned the interior for a seat. There she was! Auburn hair in a short, tight do, looking prim and proper, fitting in with the rest of the commuter crowd. I reminisced for a moment, remembering the last time we met. There was something about this woman that made me bolder than I thought of myself. I remembered sitting next to her, chatting idly, as my hand snaked up under her skirt. I remembered her scent, her taste, her willingness to let me do as I pleased. I remembered telling her, “Next time, no panties.” wondering if there would be a next time. When was that? Three months ago?

I walked down the aisle, stopping at her seat. “Is this seat taken?” I innocently asked.

She looked up as she answered, “No!” There was no smile on her face, but I could tell, she recognized me, a look of slight discomfort crossing her face. “It’s, it’s available,” she added.

Looking at the book in her lap, I asked, smiling, “That’s not the same steamy novel, is it?”

She blushed. “Oh, no! But you wouldn’t know that by looking. They’re all the same. I really should find something better to read.”

“Never apologize for your reading habits,” I said. “At least you read! And there are complete words in these books, not text speak.”

She smiled, relaxing a bit. “So, how have you been?” she said, looking for small talk to fill the silence.

“Good! Busy! Between classes and work I don’t have a lot of spare time. You?”

I asked the last question, looking in her eyes. Hazel. Matching up well with her hair. Irish, I’m thinking, at least somewhere in her lineage. Then my gaze dropped to her hands. No ring! Returning my gaze to her face, I awaited an answer.

“I’m good too! Returning from a visit to my sister’s place in Manhattan,” she said. “Just like last time.” She smiled.

“Only last time we didn’t talk much, if my memory serves me correctly,” I replied, smiling back, the awkwardness of the meeting fading into the background.

“No we didn’t. You kept shushing me,” she said, reaching for my hand and placing it on her knee.

There was a definite twinkle in her eye as she let go of my hand, opening her legs ever so slightly. “Do you remember your last words to me?”

Still gazing into her face, I nodded in the affirmative, my hand sliding up her thigh, feeling the rising heat. My fingers brushed against the wiry hairs standing sentinel at the gates of her virtue. I smiled. “Good girl,” I whispered as my middle finger sank into her wetness.

She let out a sigh as she scrunched down in the seat, wanting as much of me inside her as possible. “I don’t want you to think that I do this for every young hunk I meet on a train,” she said, leaning her head back against the seat, eyes shut, hips rolling slightly.

“Of course not,” I answered as I slipped a second finger inside. “And I don’t want you to think I do this to every good looking woman I sit next to, either,” I replied, punctuating the phrase with a twitching of my fingers as the lay buried deep inside her.

“God, that feels good,” she moaned.

“Shhh!” I said, leaning close, my lips brushing her ear. “You don’t want the whole train to hear you cumming, now do you?”

Turning her head, she said, “I don’t care.” Then she kissed me. No sensual brushing of the lips. Her tongue rammed into my teeth, before filling my mouth. I curled my fingers inside her, making her moan. Chewing on her lip before breaking the kiss. “Care to take a short side trip before returning home?” I whispered.

“I thought you’d never ask,” she replied.

From the far end of the car, the conductor called out. “Sleepy Hollow! This station stop is Sleepy Hollow!”

The car began to slow down as I extricated my wet hand from under her skirt. She looked at me as she pulled the hand to her mouth, sucking the warm musk from my finger. I offered her the other one, which she eagerly accepted after asking, “Aren’t you going to taste?”

“You’d better believe it,” I answered as I stood up to leave. “I’m getting off here,” I added with a sly smile, “Do you want to get off, too?”

“I thought you’d never ask!” she replied, licking the last evidence off my finger, after standing up. Stepping off the train, we watched as it receded into the distance. “Oh! I think I left my book on the train!”

As we made the two minute walk from the station to my place, I told her that I’d make it up to her, re-enacting any scene she could remember. After I let her in the door, she turned to me, pulled my face to hers and kissed me passionately, her tongue exploring every corner of my mouth. “That’s the first thing I remember!” she panted, grinding her pelvis against mine.

Dropping to my knees, I lifted her skirt, exposing her ginger colored bush to my lustful gaze. “And was this the second?” I asked just before pressing my face into the wiry mass.

“Almost,” she said as she held the back of my head as she pushed her hips forward. “You’ve almost got it!”

Extending my tongue, I feathered the fleshy hood, teasing her clit, as I breathed in her heady scent.

“Yes! Yes! There! Right there!” she moaned, wiping her wetness on my cheeks and chin.

I abruptly stopped and stood up.

“What? Why did you stop?” she said in a panic.

Sweeping her into my arms, I answered, “So I could do this.” I walked her to my bedroom, laid her on top of the covers, re-flipped her skirt, and dove back in.

“This is what you wanted, isn’t it?" I said as I spread her thighs, teasing her lips with the tip of my tongue. As I feasted on her, I managed to take off my shirt and pants feasting my eyes on her damp womanhood.

“Oh fuck, yes!” Grabbing two fistfuls of hair, she pulled me into the soft, wet folds of her obviously ready and eager cunt. My nose slid between her bedewed lips and I breathed in more of her musk causing my cock to throb with need.

Reaching up, I unbuttoned her blouse, pleasantly surprised to find a front closure bra.

EllieSun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllieSun

Unsnapping it, I encased her full, fleshy orbs with my hands, thumbing her nipples as I moaned into her cunt. She cooed as the bridge of my nose rubbed against her engorged clit and my tongue delved into the wet recesses of her sex. I fed off her succulent flesh for five minutes before kissing my way up, through her jungle of orange hair, tongue fucking her belly button and stopping between her exposed breasts.

Turning to my left, I trailed kisses up the incline until my lips met her nipple. Gently tugging on it with my teeth, I teased the tip with my tongue as I settled on top of her, my cock insinuating itself in the warm, wet valley of her pussy lips.

Before I knew it, I was on my back, hands held over my head, her breasts dangling inches from my face and the helmet of my manhood peeking out from under the hood of her clit.

“Now Mr. I’m-so-sure-of-myself, let me tell you how this works,” she said in a throaty whisper, as she gently rolled her hips, caressing my cock with the lips of her cunt. “First, you will refer to me as Mistress Mary! If you forget, then we stop playing. Understood?”

“Yeah!”

Reaching back she gave my upper thigh a quick smack. “Wrong answer!” she said as she stopped moving.

“Yes Mistress Mary!” I said wiggling my hips to maintain the heavenly friction on my prick.

She resumed the slow roll of her hips, smiled and continued, “Second, you will do anything and everything I tell you to do. If you question any order, or fail to follow through, we stop. Understood?”

“Yes, Mistress Mary.”

“Now, I’m going to tie your hands to the headboard and fuck you senseless. I intend to squeeze every ounce of sperm from those luscious looking balls of yours. Would you like that?”

I nodded, quickly adding, “Yes Mistress Mary.” as I felt her rise off me.

“I thought so. Then I’m going to feed it back to you. Any problem with that?”

“No Mistress Mary.”

Using her bra, she secured my arms over my head. “Do you have a name, slave? Or do you want me just to call you slave?”

“Steven, Mistress Mary. My name is Steven,” I answered back.

“Well, Steven. I’ve had my eye on you for quite a while,” she said, back to dangling her breasts just out of reach. “When you pulled that stunt on the train three months back, I knew I had to have you. And now, here we are.”

Reaching down she pushed the head of my cock just inside her sopping gash. Tight. Warm. Incredibly wet. It felt amazing as it slid in, her cunt caressing every inch of my shaft. My cock involuntarily jerking as she enveloped me completely.

“Now, fuck me like you mean it, Steven!” she ordered as she took my lower lip between her teeth, biting firmly but gently as she rocked her hips forward and back, allowing my cock to almost escape before devouring it again. As I felt the cheeks of her ass touch my balls. I lifted her off the bed, dropped, and felt her cunt stretch as she sucked me into her warm inner reaches, causing her to gasp.

“Ohhh! Yesss! Fuck me! Fill me!” she grunted as she let go of my lip and leaned back in the saddle, causing my cock to rub on her g-spot with every thrust.

This whole scene had me so horny, I knew I wasn’t going to last. I kept bouncing her up and down, smiling up at her lust filled gaze, feeling her clasp on my dick each time she dropped down.

She leaned forward again, this time brushing my lips with her wobbling nipples. “Come for your mistress, Steven! Come for me,” she said, smothering my face with her heaving breasts.

Sucking her left nipple into my mouth. I felt my body tense up. Sucking like a hungry baby, I grunted as my sperm coursed its way up my shaft, out the slit, washing the walls of her womb with long, warm ropes of my essence.

I lay there panting, trying to catch my breath, as she continued to milk me with her cunt muscles. Almost painful in its intensity, I could barely hear her praise as she squeezed a final drop of cum from my deflating cock, smearing it on her clit.

“Now its your turn to please me, Steven. I need you to suck all that cum out of my cunt. Are you ready?”

Knowing it really wasn’t a question I panted, “Yes, Mistress Mary”

“Yes what?”

“Please let me suck all my cum from your cunt, Mistress Mary!”

“I thought you’d never ask,” she said, positioning herself right over my mouth. “Don’t waste any and don’t swallow it all. Remember, I want to taste some too.”

Easily extricating my hands from their C-cup handcuffs, I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her leaking gash onto my eagerly waiting lips while breathing in the scent of sperm and cunt. Probing her slit with my tongue, I was rewarded with a dollop of cum as I sucked on the tender lips of her ravaged sex.

She moaned as she felt my tongue rasp against her clit as she filled her mouth with my reviving hard-on. Her moans, in spite of being muffled by my manhood, signaled her closeness to an orgasm. Redoubling my efforts, I tongued her clit between deep dips into her musky wetness, while raising my hips and pushing myself deeper into the back of her throat. Hungry to taste more of her cunt juice, I grazed her clit with my teeth as my nose sunk into the softness of her gash.

The urgency of her moans told me that I was succeeding. Her thighs clamped against my ears as I heard her gurgle, tasting the fresh juices as they wept from her spasming cunt. Raking her fingernails against my balls, her lips ovalled around my shaft, she hummed, urging me to cum all over her swirling tongue.

Unable to hold back any longer, I grunted as my cock spewed three healthy dollops of my sperm into her mouth.

She rolled off me licking her lips, savoring the salty sweetness of my semen.

Curling up behind her, my deflated cock nestling between her ass cheeks, I cupped her breast as I kissed the back of her neck. “Thank you mistress,” I whispered, nibbling on her ear lobe.

“That was incredible, Steven,” she said turning her head and offering me her spermy lips to kiss.

Between kisses I replied, “I have to agree, Mistress.”

“Next time, I want you to tear my clothes off and fuck me against your door.”

“And drop to my knees and suck out your cunt?” I answered.

“Of course, silly. You don’t want me having your baby do you? Don’t answer that,” she said as she got up to dress. Tossing her panties at me she added, “If you have to wank before we meet on the train, use these.”

“Yes, mistress!” I said wrapping the silken fabric around my cock, smiling as she walked out the door.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments