Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stunning In Black

"She may have been his neice, but this photo shoot would bring them even closer."

5
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
There is just nothing quite as stunning as a young woman in black. The idea of the basic black dress with a string of pearls is a classic design element that has never seemed to have gone out of fashion through all of the years. Throw into the mix the basic black lingerie, and the only way to describe it is… stunning, stunned, unable to think clearly. The contrast of creamy white skin (dotted with tiny freckles) against stark black underwear creates a subject that is captured by the camera very well, yes, he thought, very well, indeed. Emma was relaxed against the backdrop, her foot propped against the wall, her hands clasping her hips, which were askew. What made it all the more stunning was her expression. Her head was bent slightly downward, and she was looking up from under her eyebrows with a “come hither” look. It seems that the sexiest girls carry themselves with an air of innocent sexuality, but Emma had blossomed into young womanhood with a clear understanding of how the camera saw her. She would be destined to become one of the great models, knowing the camera, and how the camera loved her, creating a view of her that was… well… stunning.

In a low voice, she murmured, “How’s this, Uncle Addie? Is this okay?”

He shook his head to clear it, shaking off his mesmerized gazed, and croaked in a dry, hoarse voice “Oh, Honey (click) I can’t describe it. (click)”

She chuckled, then, knowing that he was already having difficulty because of the simple beauty of his niece. Even her low laugh carried a charged sexuality that was evident clear across the room. Her highlighted blonde hair cascaded over one shoulder, and the straight sheen of it seemed to glow in the studio lights. He had to touch the alabaster smoothness of her skin, to convince himself that she was real and not some fantasy produced out of his fevered mind. He re-positioned her hand a little more in front, and as he touched the warm skin of her arm, an almost physical shock ran through him; instead of just letting go of her hand, he took the opportunity to slide it across her nubile pubic mound, tracing along the top of her waistband with his thumb, exploring her privates with his fingers. He watched her carefully as he did so, but her sly smile didn’t disappear, and he was emboldened to run his palm across her tummy, tickling her navel and running along the little ridges formed as a result of her stance.

As he bent nearer, she whispered up into his ear, “Let me change positions (click), for you, Uncle (click), okay? And you can get a few different shots.(clickclickclick)”

He nodded weakly, unable to speak in the presence of her beauty, and stepped back to the camera.

She leaned forward, placing her hands on the floor and walked them out away from the wall until her torso was on the floor. She looked up from under her hair, pulling it back over her ear, but leaving those two strands across her face.

She noticed the bulge in his pants again and felt an interesting sense of power, as if to say to herself, “Look what I can do!”

She lifted her legs and crossed her ankles, smiling that Mona Lisa half-smile of hers and noticed that he had again had to touch himself, adjusting the apparent hard on within. He came over to her, knelt beside her and made a few adjustments in her posture, tilting her head slightly and dropping her bra straps so that her beautiful cleavage was evident.

He leaned forward more and smelled the clean, fresh scent of her hair, and kissed the top of her head, saying, “There is not a lovelier girl on the planet (click) not one.”

He dropped to his belly, pointing the camera almost eye-level with her and began shooting again. Emma noticed that as he took the pictures, he rocked his pelvis back and forth, grinding against the floor, almost as if he had an itch. “His willy must be all itchy.” And chuckled again to realize that SHE was the cause of his discomfort.

She rolled over on her back, slipping the bra straps back up and said laughingly, “Come on, let me change into another outfit, and let’s change scenes.” Whilst he re-set the camera and lights at the bed, she turned her back to him and reached back, unfastening her bra, and slipping it quickly off. She reached down and picked up a jeweled front-clasped bra and began to thread her arms into the straps. He simply stared at her lovely bare back and longed to mold his naked body against hers.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

His erection by now was almost painful, and he kept finding his hand massaging it, as if by it’s own. She finished fastening the bra and slipped a thumb into each side of her knickers, drawing them down as she bent over. The sight of her naked little arse cheeks aroused him even further, until he felt he might explode. She remained bent over, slowly stepping out of each side as if she knew that he was staring at her smooth, round, bum, and wanted to allow his gaze to linger. She reached over and stepped into what appeared to be two handkerchiefs tied together with a thin black string. As she slowly raised her hands, she straightened and wiggled her small behind as she pulled the small black triangle of the thong across her twin globes of pale flesh. She turned around and climbed onto the bed, turning diagonally to the camera and leaned back on her hands, she rested back on her heels and smiled again, amused at his obvious hard-on. She thrust her hips slightly forward and shifted her pelvis upward so that her privates were straining against the thin black fabric.

Her hair fell across her shoulders and she laughed merrily again, “Maybe you need to take a break!” she said.

He laughed with her, but mopped the sweat from his forehead and stammered, “I think I should!” and bolted quickly from the room.

“Hmmm,” she thought to herself, “I wonder why he did that?”

A few minutes later, he returned, his face a crimson blush, and slightly out of breath. She held his eyes for a little bit to be sure he noticed her gaze, and then dropped them to stare straight at his crotch. He glanced down himself and flushed a brighter red as he realized that there was a growing wet spot on his fly, obviously leftovers from his short sabbatical into the next room.

“Oh, Geez…” he said embarrassed, as he turned away from her.

She chuckled softly and quickly undid the string holding her top together, letting it hang open, barely covering her nubile breasts. She leaned back again and said in a husky, sultry voice, much older than her years, “Uncle Addie… look at me!”

He shivered slightly at the lustful sound in her voice and slowly turned to face her. His face felt hot with blushing, but her eyes twinkled as she her top off over her head, let it fall to the floor, and bent slightly as she reached for her thong. She never lost eye contact as she slowly loosed the knots at her hips. The fabric fell away from her body, but was still trapped between her legs. She smiled coyly at him, and kept a steady gaze toward him.

She opened her legs, let the bottom fall to the floor, and asked huskily… “How’s this Uncle?”

He stared open-mouthed and could almost feel himself drooling. She laughed a tinkling laugh that reminded him of little crystal bells and beckoned him forward with her finger. He walked toward her in a daze, almost stumbling forward until he could reach out and touch her shoulders. “So smooth and soft” he thought to himself. He leaned forward to embrace her, but she slipped thru his arms and slid down his body until she was on her knees in front of him. She undid the clasp of his shorts, reached into his boxers and came up with his rapidly stiffening penis. Her warm, moist mouth engulfed him and he moaned as she slid her mouth down his shaft and clasped him with her lips. She sucked on his cock like a newborn calf hungrily suckling for the first time. Her tongue swirled against the underside of his head and her hand pumped his shaft.

He threw his head back and thought “She’s … sucking… my… dick!” and that thought was all it took. Somehow, the word ‘dick’ seemed nastier and more exciting to him. He grunted and grabbed her head and pulled her to his crotch and let out a loud groan as his orgasm let loose in her mouth. Even though he had masturbated to cum only minutes before… this was more intense that he had ever experienced. She milked his shaft with her hand, always working her tongue until she had drained every drop from him. And still she didn’t stop. She licked along his shaft, and sucked on his cockhead, her tongue explored his little hole until she had completely cleaned him. He let go of her head and she sat back on her heels, breathing heavily, and smiled up at him.

“Did I do ok, Uncle?” she panted.

And he knew that his relationship with her had changed forever… for the better!

Published 
Written by PapaWant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors