Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Such Dirty Girls Part Three

11
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words
NEXT DAY

I kissed down my mothers chest slowly, my mouth finding each nipple. She moaned lightly as my tongue flicked over them. I could tell that she was enjoying every moment of this. I was just about to go further with her, when the phone began to ring.

“Don’t” I began to say, leaning up and kissing her on the neck and making my way up to her ear, “you dare,” I continued, biting her ear lobe lightly, “answer that phone.”

“Don’t” she began, leaning her head back to help give me room to kiss her. “you dare tell your mother what to do.”

I growled against her neck as she answered the phone and brought it up to her ear. I began to grind my pussy against her lap and grabbed one of her nipples between my fingers. She had to fight with everything she had not to moan into the phone.

“Hello,” she asked the person in the other line, “I actually do not know if I will be able to make it into the office today. My daughter has not been feeling well and I should stay with her today.”

I let out a little cough to play along with my mother and she smiled big at me. I could see the passion, love and desire in her eyes, along with all the lust she had been feeling for me. It made my heart beat incredibly fast.

“Well,” she sighed into the phone, “I guess I will be there as soon as I can.”

She hung up her phone and leaned her head toward me with a frown. Then after a minute she got a look on her face, showing she had an idea. I was curious and sure I was going to like her idea.

“Mama has an idea,” I laughed in a sexy manner, kissing her neck once again, “you gonna tell me what it is?”

“Well,” she smiled up at me, pulling me to the side so I was sitting next to her. I gave her a pouty lip and she leaned over and kissed it. I could not help but smile again. “I was thinking that you could come into work with me for the few hours I need to be there. You could keep me company, tease me a little for when we get home tonight.”

“That sounds like fun,” I laughed, lifting her hands up and tangling our fingers together. I lifted one of her fingers to my mouth and sucked it in. Rolling my finger over it and then slowly sliding it out of my mouth. “I am there.”

_______________________

I loved now more then ever that my mom was a business woman. I was not sure what she did specifically but I knew that she helped maintain new clients for the company. Her job was very important. She would pick clients up from the airport, she would be their tour guide for the city and she would show them a good time. Sounded like a pretty awesome job if you ask me.

“Here we are,” my mother said in a proud voice as we entered her office. It was the size of a large classroom or something like that. You would expect to see really high end people in these kind of offices. Then I really took a look at our lives and realized, we were pretty high end. There was never something I could not have because we could not afford it.

“I can’t believe this is your office,” I said kind of jealous. I hoped that one day I would be able to be the kind of woman that my mother was. I was learning more and more though out this weekend just how amazing she really was.

“Yep, this is it.” She said with a happiness in her voice. I realized that I had never been to her office and she had been working here for fifteen years. It made me a little sad that this was the first time, that I could remember anyways.

“So what is it that you have to do today.” I asked her as I took a seat in her big comfy desk chair. I wondered how much time she actually spent sitting in this thing, and how much time she spent outside of her office, showing people a good time.

“I am supposed to meet with a new client,” she said seeming unhappy about it. “This man who has tons of money to put into our company, but from what I have heard is he is hard to impress.”

“I am sure you will do fine,” I said to her with a smile, just as a man pushed her office door open and walked in. I sat up straight in my mothers chair and shot my mother a worried look. I was not sure if me being here was even okay to begin with.

“Who is this,” the man asked looking over at me. He looked me up and down, at least the parts of me that he could see, smiling just a little.

“This Max,” My mother began, moving over to my side, “Is my business associate, Olivia.”

I stood up from where I was sitting and reached my hand out to him. He took it firmly in his own and shook it. He then looked back over to my mother. “What do you need her for?” He asked.

I pretended to look a little saddened by his question, but I understood where it was coming from. If he was the boss, he needed to know these things.

“Well,” she began, pulling a folder from the side of her desk and opening it. She sat down on the desk, setting the folder over her neatly crossed legs. “from what I heard, Mr. Johnson is a tough one to win over, so I thought I would bring reinforcements.”

“Reinforcements,” he said under his breath, looking back over at me. “Well, good idea Porter.”

I had never heard anyone call my mom by her last name. I supposed I had never been to work with her before, but it was still weird. My gym coach called me Porter, I never liked it then either.

Max left the office and my mother turned to me and laughed. I could not help but laugh as well. I had never seen my mother this full of life, nor have I ever seen her smile as much as she had done since what happened yesterday. I was glad that I could put a smile on her face.

My mother worked her way over to me and kissed me softly on the lips. I pushed against her, licking my tongue alone the lining between her lips. She parted them lightly for me and I let it slip in. Our tongues dances so beautifully together, it was like art.

“Miss Porter,” A voice came over the speaker of the phone on her desk. “There is a Mr. Jack Williams here to see you.”

My mother pulled away from me, giving me one last smile before hitting a button on the phone. “Go ahead and send him in Sandy.” She said, turning back to me for a split moment before the door opened.

Both of our heads turned towards the door as what seemed like the more amazing looking older man I had ever seen walked in. He had to be in his late forties to early fifties. He had dark hair that was slightly graying on the side. He was like a mix or Robert Downey Jr and George Clooney. Just looking at him made my pussy drip into my panties.

“Mr. Williams,” My mother said in an enthusiastic voice as she got up and walked over to him. She took his hand and shook it firmly. “It is so wonderful to finally meet you, my name is Tabitha Porter and this is my associate Olivia.”

Mr. Williams shook her hand and nodded over at me. “Nice to meet you both.” He said with a smile. I watched him look me over, the parts of me he could see with me still being behind the desk. He smiled at me and I knew that he was interested.

He then turned his attention to my mother and looked her over. I could tell that he was quite pleased with the way my mother looked. I couldn’t blame him, my mother was definitely an amazing site.

“Alright,” He said moving over to the couch in my moms office, “so what are you going to do to convince me to be with your company. So far I am finding that no one had what I want.”

He sat down on the couch and leaned back. He placed his arms over the length of the back of the couch and crossed his legs. He looked over at us with a smile, one that said, I am ready to leave unless you give me a good reason not to.

“Well,” My mother began looking down at me. She gave me a devilish smile and I was worried for a moment. “My associate Olivia was just telling me what we could offer you.” She smiled over at him and then back at me. “Why don’t you tell him Olivia.”

I swallowed hard and looked up at my mother confused. I had no idea what I was supposed to say or do in this situation. Why had she done this to me? Then I looked up at her and she winked at me and then licked her lips.

MellynaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MellynaBrownn

It was in that moment that I knew exactly what she had planned. My pussy throbbed at the idea and I was right on with the game.

Getting up from the chair at the desk, I walked over to the door to my mothers office and locked it. I then turned back to them, shooting glances from my mother to Mr. Williams. I leaned against the door for a moment and then made my way back to the desk and leaned against the edge of it, next to my mother.

“From what we have heard,” I began, trying to sound like I knew what I was talking about. “You are a very hard man to please Mr. Williams.”

He nodded his head and gave me a curious look. I could tell that he had no idea what was about to happen here, but he would know soon enough.

“What I think the problem is,” I smiled, walking forward and standing in front of my mother. I leaned forward, pressing my ass against her. “No one has really taken the time to give you what you really want.”

Mr. Williams perked up on the couch. Looking me and my mother over with lust in his eyes. I could tell that he wanted more. I was not sure what I was supposed to do, but I was pretty good at thinking things through off the top of my head.

“Isn’t that right Mr. Williams?” I asked leaning back up and pressing my body against my mother. She wrapped her arms around me and began to run her hands up my stomach until she reached my breasts and cupped them both in her hands. I let out a light moan.

“Right,” he said with a shaky yet excited voice. I knew that we had this one in the bag, but we were going to have to do more then this to keep it there.

I lifted my head back and turned it toward my mother. She looked down at me and pressed her lips against mine. I could feel my body getting weak in her arms but she held me up. My legs shook and I never wanted to pull away from her.

The kiss lasted a good long while, before my mother pulled away. Both of our eyes traveled back to Mr. Williams who was sitting up and lightly rubbing the outside of his pants. I smiled at him and licked my lips.

My mother grabbed the sides of my shirt and pulled it up over my head, leaving me in just my skirt and my bra. I had no put any panties on today, and I was glad now that I hadn’t. She tossed my shirt aside and began to run my breasts through my bra. I moaned lightly every time they passed over my nipples.

Mr. Williams got up from the couch and walked over to us. I could see the bulge in his pants, and my pussy got even more soaked. I wanted to feel that cock inside of me while I ate my mothers soaking pussy.

Once he was in front of me, I dropped down to my knees. He moved his hands and allowed for me to undo his pants. I reached in and to my surprise he had no boxers or anything on. All I found inside his pants was a hard cock.

I pulled the cock free from his pants and wrapped my hand around it. He moaned lightly and grabbed a hold of the side of the desk. My mother stepped beside him and pulled him down into a long kiss.

As their lips met each others, my lips met the head of his cock. He let out a moan against my mothers lips as I flicked my tongue over it. He pushed lightly against me so I took more of his cock into my mouth.

Wrapping my mouth as much as I could around his cock, I licked and sucked on it. It was my first cock in my mouth, so I could only go by what I had seen in movies. By the sounds that he was making, I felt like I was doing a pretty good job.

I grabbed his balls in my hand as he began to thrust against my mouth. Fucking his cock as far as he could into my mouth. I gagged a few times, but soon got used to his 8 inch cock deep in my mouth. It was so amazing, I wanted to have every inch of it in my mouth, and by the juices of my pussy running down my leg, I could tell my pussy wanted every inch of it as well.

“Okay babygirl,” he said to me, pulling my mouth away from his cock. I let out a slight whine, trying to get back to his cock. He leaned down and brought me to a standing position. “I want to be able to do much more and you are making it feel way to good.”

I smiled at him and nodded. That was when he pulled me up onto the edge of the desk and sat me down. He reached down between my legs and let his fingers find my soaking wet pussy. My mom watched with a smile on her face and moved over to my side.

Once he found my pussy, he began to run his big fingers over my clit. I moaned loudly and leaned myself back onto my hands. That made him want more so he ran his fingers over the length of my pussy. Soon he had his finger pushing slowly into me. I pushed back against him, trying to take it all.

“You want it deep huh babygirl,” He asked me with a smile. “I can give it to you deeper then you ever thought.”

Just then he leaned me all the way back onto the desk. He pushed his fingers in and out of me a little more before positioning her cock right at the entrance of my pussy.

“Mmm, yes,” my mother moaned, reaching up and grabbing her tits in her hands. I reached over the moved one of them, feeling her nice firm tit beneath my hand.

With one thrust he shoved his entire cock inside my dripping wet pussy. I let out a scream and grabbed my mothers breast tight. She let out moan.

“You wanted it all babygirl,” he said with a growl, “you wanted all of my big dick in that small pussy of yours and now you have it.”

He began to thrust in and out of my pussy, fucking me harder then I ever could have imagined. I screamed in pleasure every time his cock got all the way inside of me. He growled with every thrust like an animal, this only made me that much more wet.

“Oh yes,” I screamed, “fuck me, fuck my tight young pussy with your big hard cock. Oh my god yes, fuck me.”

Mr. Williams turned his attention to my mother and said something to her that I could not understand. It was not until my mother pulled her skirt up revealing her pussy and climbed up onto the desk, that I understood what was going on. It was as if Mr. Williams had read my mind.

My mother sat herself down onto my face and I pushed my tongue against her clit as he fucked me harder and faster. I was hit my and orgasm that made my entire body shake. I screamed into my mothers pussy which caused her to moan loudly.

Once my orgasm had settled down a bit, I began to lick and suck the folds of my mothers pussy. She moaned loudly as I licked up all of her juices. Mr. Williams continued to shove his hard big cock inside of my soaking wet pussy. I could feel my juices running down my ass.

I moved my tongue to the entrance of my mothers pussy and shoved it as deep as I could inside of her. She moaned loudly and began to grind against my mouth. I moaned against her pussy, which in turn made her moan even louder.

“Yes baby,” she screamed, grabbing ahold of her tights. “Lick mommy’s pussy, yes lick it good baby.”

I felt his thrusts...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments