Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Such Dirty Girls Part Two

9
0 Comments 0
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
“Mmm,” my mother moaned and she began to part the lips of my pussy with her tongue. “Mama’s baby girl really wants it.”

“Yes,” I answered her, even though I was not sure if she was asking a question to me or not. “I want it so bad mama.”

I looked down to see the smile on my mothers face. Part of me wondered if I had fallen asleep on the couch and this was some kind of dream, but it felt way to real to be a dream.

“But wait,” I tried to get out, my body trying to lift up. She stopped me from talking and caused me to fall back against the couch as she slid the bottle a little deeper into me. I pushed down against it, wanting to take the whole thing inside of me.

She could tell what I wanted and pushed hard one more time, getting the bottle almost all the way into me as she found my clit with her tongue. It was then that I lost control. My hips bucked up against the bottle and my pussy grabbed onto it tightly.

“Of fuck, yes, I’m cumming,” I screamed, my body shaking as wave after wave of orgasm hit me. My mom continued to fuck me nice and hard with the cooler bottle. I screamed and thrust repeatedly, until my body finally went limp.

She stopped moving the bottle but left it deep inside of me. I pussy throbbed around it, grabbing it tightly then loosening around it. I shook occasionally, glancing down at my mother who was looking up at me.

Soon she pulled the bottle quickly out of my pussy, it felt so amazing that I almost had another orgasm. She then crawled over the top of me. She held a bottle that was a quarter of the way full with my juices. She brought the bottle up to her lips and drank it down, it made my insides flutter, the thought of my mother drinking all my sweet honey.

“Mmm, you taste so good baby girl,” my mother moaned with her lips against the bottle, my juices running lightly down her chin.

I got up from where I was and sat myself down on her lap. I bent forward and licked the juice up from her chin, my tongue stopping at her lips. I kissed her softly and she moaned against my lips. My breasts pushed against her body and made my pussy tingle.

I grinded my pussy against her skirt covered legs and moaned back against her mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and ran her fingers down my back.

I kissed her lips a while longer, moving my lips down her jaw and around her neck. She leaned her head back giving me all of the access that I needed. I bit and licked her neck, leaving little tiny red marks in a trail.

I slowly climbed off of her lap and moved down to the ground. I sat on my knees in front of my mothers legs. She looked down at me with so much lust in her eyes. It made my heart pound and my pussy drip.

Sliding my hand up the side of her leg under her skirt. My fingers tingled against the feel of her stockings. I then moved my hands down her legs and began to pull off her black heels. I loved how classy she looked in her business suit.

Once I had her shoes off, I reached back up into her skirt. I growled as my fingers dipped between her legs, yearning to touch her mature beautiful pussy. I was stopped from my mission by the stockings. Not wanting to waste any time removing them properly, I ripped then down the middle. Revealing a lacy black thong.

I ran my fingers over it softly but hard. I looked up at my mother when she moaned and smiled. She had her head pressed against the couch and her eyes were closed.

CasseyRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CasseyRouse

She was biting her lip and I could tell that she wanted more. I could smell her sweet pussy and I knew that it wanted more as well.

I slid her panties to the side and searched for her clit with my fingers. She moaned loudly as I found her tiny little button. I ran my finger lightly in circles around it. Her moans filling the room.

Running my finger from her clit to her dripping wet hole I moved forward. I pushed my tongue out of my mouth and ran it over my mothers beautiful clit. I could hear her gasp as my tongue touched her, it made me want her even more.

As I ran my tongue around her clit I slowly slid a finger into her. She pushed her pussy down and swallowed my finger whole. It made me suck her clit up into my mouth.

“Oh yes baby,” my mother moaned, “show your mama what a good little girl you are. Make your mama’s pussy cum all over your fingers.”

Her words made me suck harder on her clit and she let out a long moan of pleasure. I buried my face into her sweet pussy, licking and sucking and nibbling her beautiful clit. A second finger joining in on the fun and pumping into her dripping wet pussy. Her juices felt so good against my hand.

I then decided I was going to step it up a notch. I reached over and grabbed the wine cooler my botlle. I looked up at my mother and she nodded at me, letting me know that it was okay. I once again sucked her clit up into my mouth as I slowly pushed the bottle into her waiting pussy.

I reached down with my other finger and began to rub my pussy violently, as my tongue fucked itself against her clit and I slammed the bottle into her pussy. My mother was screaming in pure bliss, fucking her pussy against the cold hard bottle. It was beginning to fill up with her juices, just like my pussy had caused it to do.

I rubbed my clit harder and faster. My body pushing towards another orgasm. It throbbed and dripped juices onto the floor beneath me. I felt my orgasm about to hit so I fucked my mother harder with the bottle.

She moaned and screamed and pushed harder against it. Her pussy dripping so much juice that half the bottle was almost filled.

“Yes, fuck your mama, fuck me good baby girl I am so close.” she moaned loudly, as she thrust against the bottle. “oh yes baby girl Im cumming, fuck, yes, fuck me baby.”

I fucked my mother harder with the bottle as her orgasm took over her bottle. I moaned loudly as my body shook with its own orgasm. It was one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

“Oh mama,” I moaned, kissing up her leg, “you were so amazing.”

My mother smiled down at me. Her eyes still full of pure lust. I watched her bit her lip and moan once more as I pulled the half full bottle of juices from her.

I pressed it against my lip and took a drink, letting her warm juice make it down my throat. It sent shivers down my back, and I wanted more. I took another drink and then pulled it away from my lips. I then took what was left of her juices and poured it over my tits.

Her juices ran over my tits and dripped down my body. My tits and stomach glistened in the light from the living room.

My mother smiled and pulled me up to straddle her lap once against. She kissed my neck and then began to lick at her juices, cleaning it off of my breasts and her fingers moved in between my legs. I knew that this day was not over, and the weekend was just beginning.

Published 
Written by itssosoft
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors