Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suddenly Wanting Incest!

"A parody of bad incest stories"

6
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Humor Month
Johnny N. Cestorama woke up one morning in his bedroom to the sound of his mother yelling at him from downstairs to come down and eat breakfast.

Johnny yawned, and then got out of bed to put his clothes on. As he was doing so, he admired himself in the mirror for a moment. He was the perfect stud, with muscles all over his body and the most handsome face imaginable. People always told him that he was like Brad Pitt if Brad Pitt was ten times more attractive and awesome.

Today was Johnny’s 18 th birthday. He was especially excited because this meant that he could suddenly have sexual desires for the first time and maybe even have sexual intercourse. Or at least, that’s what he read on the internet.

“Are you coming downstairs bro?” he heard a voice outside the door ask. It was his older sister, Mary. Mary was 20, but still lived at home for some contrived reason.

Johnny slowly walked downstairs and joined the rest of his family as they sat around to eat waffles. Wait, no, actually they were eating bananas, because those were more sexually suggestive even if it doesn’t make sense to eat bananas and nothing else for breakfast. Or better yet, Mary and his mother were eating bananas suggestively while Johnny and his father ate waffles or pancakes or some other normal food. Yes, that was it.

“Hello, brother,” his sister Mary said to him as he came down, “I’m so glad you could join us.”

Johnny watched Mary eat a banana in a suggestive way that reminded him of her performing fellatio on a penis. He had never noticed it before, but now that it was his 18 th birthday he couldn’t help but notice that his sister was a total BABE! He started to have a huge boner, so he adjusted his giant unrealistic 13 inch cock so that no one would notice.

Mary was the perfect woman, she looked like a super model. She was blonde with blue eyes, with measurements of 34-25-36, and her bra size was 34D. She looked just like Kate Upton, only if Kate Upton had a prettier face, bigger tits, and a more shapely ass. He couldn’t believe how attractive she was and how much he suddenly wanted to have sexual intercourse with her.

Suddenly their father rose from the table. “Well, children,” he said as he addressed them, “your mother and I have to leave town for a few days due to some sort of plot convenience. I trust that the two of you will not have sexual intercourse while we are gone, because you are brother and sister and that is wrong, but we would never suspect it. In any case, see you in a few days.”

Their parents left as Johnny and Mary said goodbye. Suddenly, they had the house to themselves. Mary went up to her room, and Johnny waited a bit before going upstairs and knocking on her door.

“Come in,” Mary said as Johnny walked in and closed the door behind him as she was combing her hair.

“Hello, sis. Do you mind if I exclusively refer to you as ‘sis’ or ‘sister,’ despite the fact that no one really calls their sister that in real life?”

“Of course I do not mind, brother. Now tell me, what is it that you want?”

“Well, sister,” Johnny said, “since today is my 18 th birthday, I have suddenly discovered that I find you sexually attractive and would like to have intercourse with you.”

“Brother, that is a terrible thing to say,” she replied. “We are blood relatives and should not be engaging in sexual relations. That being said, I obviously want the same thing, but I am obligated to put up a token amount of resistance before we eventually engage in such an act.”

“Now is the part where I say a cheesy romantic line to persuade you to have intercourse with me."

“Oh Johnny, you have immediately broken down my resistance. Please have intercourse with me right now.”

Johnny walked over and Mary began to suck his dick. As his dick entered her sweet mouth, he felt like he was placing it inside a land of marshmallows and sunshine. He then took off her clothes and his, and they began to engage in some other rushed foreplay that the author only put in because they wanted the sex scenes to be more realistic even though they only cared about the actual fucking.

“Now that we have engaged in enough foreplay to make the scene realistic, please insert your incredibly large penis in me so we can have sexual intercourse, brother,” Mary asked him as she lay down on the bed with her legs spread.

“I will of course do that, sister,” Johnny responded as he moved his cock into his sister’s pussy and began to rock back and forth.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

“I have decided not to wear a condom because this is fantasy and it makes it more erotic for the reader, despite the fact that anyone who has sexual intercourse with a relative would of course use protection.”

Johnny continued to move his dick in and out of her pussy. Eventually he remembered something. “Listen, sister,” he said, “I forgot to ask, are you still a virgin up until this point?”

“Oh yes, that’s right, I almost forgot,” Mary responded, “I am still a virgin despite being an unrealistically attractive 20 year old woman. Please enjoy the flow of blood from my hymen as you have the honor of taking my cherry, even though someone my age would have realistically at least used a vibrator by this point.”

Johnny was enjoying the feeling of the two of them losing their virginity together. He began to play with her tits. Mary moved like a gazelle, if a gazelle looked like a hot woman with large breasts. They moved into a doggy-style position, and he played with her large (and natural, of course) breasts as he entered her from behind.

“Oh, my dear brother,” Mary cried out, “I am so happy we are engaging in this. Your penis is so large. It is much larger than any other man I have been with before.”

“Wait, I thought you were supposed to be a virgin.”

“Oh right, I forgot for a moment. Yes, you are the first person I have ever had relations with. I have been saving myself for someone special and deep down I knew that person was my own brother.”

“Of course, you didn’t realize that until the day of my 18 th birthday, which is today.”

“Yes, of course.”

First they had sex missionary style, and then after ten minutes they had sex doggy style, and then after another ten minutes they were having sex cowboy style.

“Oh yes, please fuck me more, brother! Harder!” she screamed as she bounced up and down on his cock while having her third orgasm.

“I will do that, sister."

Johnny continued to thrust up into his sister…when all the sudden, the door burst open! They stopped for a minute and looked over. It was their mother!

“Hello children, I have come back momentarily because I have forgotten some item that I needed for our trip. Oh good heavens, what on earth is going on between you two?” their mother said as she watched them.

“Mother, please leave,” Mary replied. “This is the part of the story where brother and I are first discovering our feelings for each other and having intercourse for the first time. The part where you catch us and decide to join in for a threesome instead of being horrified and giving us counseling like a normal mother would does not happen until later in the story.”

“My apologies,” their mother replied, “I momentarily forgot that it was Johnny’s 18 th birthday, and that obviously meant that he would inexplicably suddenly discover his sexual desire for his sister.”

Their mother left as Johnny continued to engage in sexual intercourse with Mary. Over the next hour they had sex cowboy style, and then he fucked her while standing up, and then he fucked her against the wall, and then on the bed again missionary position.

“I am about to ejaculate and unleash semen from my penis. Where do you desire for me to place the aforementioned semen?” Johnny asked her.

“Despite the obvious repercussions, you should finish inside of my vagina to make it more erotic,” Mary replied.

Johnny complied with her request, and unleashed long, stringy ropes of hot semen from his penis into his sister’s delightful womanhood.

After finishing inside her, Johnny laid in bed with his sister. “That was amazing, I am so glad we could lose our virginity to each other, because that is natural and normal and neither of us have any guilt or regret.”

“I agree,” Mary replied. “Obviously you must have gotten me pregnant, when I reveal that I am pregnant, should we try to conceal the truth, or should we come out with it and have everyone we know inexplicably be okay with it because they realize it’s true love?”

“We’ll deal with that when the time comes,” Johnny responded as he kissed her on the lips.

He then rolled over and looked her in the eyes. “You know, sis, I always knew you were the one. I love you so much, and I want to be with you forever. You’re my soulmate,” he said, because the author wanted to try to show that this story is romantic and not just some hardcore sex story he wrote so he could fap to it.

Published 
Written by ClockworkBanana
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments