Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Family Fun - Part 2

"Mom discovers horny siblings fucking, and decides to join in!"

3
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
If you haven't read part one, I suggest you go back and read it now, to understand what's going on.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! We're gonna get busted!" I thought, frantically. Time hit a near stand-still as the door handle twisted slowly. I looked around for a way out, my sister and I still butt-naked, my cum still glistening on her chest.

I gasped and grabbed my sister's arm.

"The shower! Quick, get in!" I whispered. As soon as I shut the shower door, I heard the bathroom door open. I then realized my sister's clothes were still on the floor. I held my breath.

"Messy kids, leaving their clothes on the floor. I told them a million times to put them in the basket!" my mom sighed, before picking up the clothes and throwing them in the basket. I exhaled in relief.

The shower cubicle was small, only designed for one person at a time. As a result, my sister was pressed up against my body, her soft chest rubbing against mine, the heat of her pussy radiated onto my hand. As my mom went about her business, I could hear my sister's breathing get heavier and faster. She softly kissed my neck and chest. I gasped as quietly as I could. She moved her head up, looked into my eyes, and moved her mouth to my ear. She whispered to me,

"I need to fuck you. Now."

"Now!? Mom is 4 feet away from us! She'll hear us!"

"I don't care. I want you. I NEED you."

She turned around to face me, and leaned in to kiss me. She shoved her tounge down my throat to prevent me from replying.

Her hands softly glided across my chest and stomach, grabbing my cock and rubbing it back to life. Within seconds, I had a raging hard on. She guided my cock into her pussy and slowly moved forward. I gasped as I lost my virginity to my sister. I was so turned on that I didn't care that my mother was just feet away from this scene.

My sister threw her head back and moaned softly before starting to pump herself on my cock, slowly.

I moved my head forward and starting sucking on her nipples whilst meeting her thrusts with my own.

As she started picking up the pace, my sister started moaning louder and louder. She started screaming with ecstasy,

"Yes! Fuck me! Harder, harder! Mmmm, I love your cock deep inside me, brother! Fuck, yes!"

As we both reached our orgasm, our mother opened the shower door, and her mouth flew open. I pulled out of my sister just in time to spray her with more of my cum, coating her stomach and pussy.

As my sister came down from her orgasm, she opened her eyes and noticed our mother standing there, and her eyes widened.

My mother stood there for a moment, shocked, until finally, she broke the silence,

"What are you kids doing?!"

"I'm sorry, mother, but we needed this..." my sister replied.

Just then, I noticed my mom eyeing up my semi-erect cock. I didn't know how well endowed my father was, but I could tell from the look in my mom's eye that I was bigger, and she wanted it.

She didn't say a word, but she just turned around and walked towards the hallway. When she reached the door, she turned around and motioned for us to follow her.

When we reached the master bedroom, mom locked the door behind us. She sat on the edge of her bed whilst Jay and I stood nervously, awaiting a telling off.

"So, you two are horny enough to fuck each other? I knew this day would come. I could feel the sexual tension between you two, and it was just a matter of time."

My sister and I looked at each other, before looking back at mom.

"Your father and I discussed what to do when this day came, and we agreed on one thing: you must include us."

My sister gasped as my eyes widened.

MizukiMiko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MizukiMiko

Was my mom suggesting we all fuck as a family?

"Now, your father doesn't know I've caught you, so we can have a little fun on our own before we tell him."

My mom licked her lips. She stood up, and pulled her dress above her head. She stood there with just a bra and a pair of lace panties on.

My mom stood at 5ft 10inches tall, and had an excellent figure considering she's beared two children. She had perky 34DD breasts and a face to die for. She walked over to me and turned around.

"Can you unhook my bra for me, darling?"

I smiled, and moved my hands forward. Unhooking her bra, my mother let it drop to the floor. She stayed facing the other way as she bent down and took her panties off. She spent extra time taking her feet out of her panties, keeping her tight, smooth ass facing us. As she stood up, she took a hold of my hand and led me over to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide open, before pushing my head down to her shaved pussy. I leaned forward and started tonguing the outside of my mother's pussy. I looked up and noticed my sister climbing on the bed, before kissing mom passionately. My mom had her hands on Jay's tits, and was playing with her nipples.

My mom sat up and pulled me back up so our mouths were level. She leant forward and kissed me, tasting herself on my lips. She pulled me on top of her, and moved her hand down to my cock, positioning me to the opening of her hungry pussy.

I slowly pushed my cock forwards into my mom's surprisingly tight pussy. I stood up again and starting pounding her for all I was worth, my mom screaming her head off and my sister fingering her pussy. 

"Mmm, mom, you're so tight, and wet! Fuck this feels so good!"

My mom grabbed my sister's arm and moved her so that her pussy was infront of mom's face. My mom shoved her tounge deep into my sister's pussy as my sister screamed in pleasure,

"Oh, mom! Fuck yes, this feels so good! You're a pro! Fuuuck yes, suck my pussy! Brother, fuck her pussy! Make her scream into my crotch! Fuck yes, fuck her harder, fuck her, fuck yeeeessss!"

My mom and sister reach climax at the same time as I felt my mom's juices flow around my dick.

As I keep pounding my mom, Jay gets up, turns around and sits on mom's face again, before leaning forward and kissing me deeply, shoving her tongue down my throat. I move one hand up to play with her tits and squeeze her nipples. The pressure at the base of my cock built and my sister sensed it, so she moved her head down and started licking mom's pussy until they both came again. My mom moved her face out of my sisters pussy for a moment, moaning loudly,

"Fuuck, Chris! Fuck me harder! Yes, I want to feel your cum deep inside me! Fuck yes!"

I went faster and faster as my sister was licking my cock as it was going in and out of my mom's pussy. I was so turned on by the thought that I was fucking my mom that when I came, I shot more than ever before, deep into my mom's pussy. As I came, she bit down on my sister's pussy as my sister screamed through another orgasm.

Jay rolled off my mom's face, and lay on her back on the bed. I saw her chest rise and fall as she tried to regain her breath after three consecutive orgasms. I slowly slid my cock out of my mom's cum-filled pussy and climb on top of her, kissing her softly. She looked deep into my eyes,

"Thank you, both of you. This was so much fun. I'll tell your father tonight, and we'll involve him tomorrow. You two go clean up, I'll call you when dinner's ready."

I can't wait for tomorrow.

Published 
Written by ChrizC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments