Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Holiday Education pt3

"contains incest content mature sex partners, teens, DO NOT READ IF OFFENDED"

10
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Granma went into the kitchen and fixed us all a bite to eat and a large Jug of ice cold Lemonade which she set out on the patio table.

“Come and get it” she shouted

 

Still naked me and grandpa walked out onto the wooden decked patio took a seat and looked out towards the sea while we ate our sandwiches, just then I heard the phone ring.

 

“I’ll get it” said granma

 

We could hear granma in conversation with someone and now and again she laughed so we knew it was someone she knew.

 

About 10 minutes later granma returned to the table and sat down, her firm tits sat there as if asking for attention, her nipples stiff with the cool breeze against them and the ring in her pierced one sparkled against the sun.

 

“That was your sister Mary, Tim she wants to come spend some time with us aswell while on summer break”

 

“Aww our Little Mary, not seen her since spring break that will be lovely” said grandpa

 

“That’s cool I have missed her too” I said, while recalling memories of spying on my younger sister undressing or taking a shower, and often getting excited by her when we are at the nudist beeches or sitting nude at home.

 

“Can I ask about what you guys got upto with my dad?” I was feeling horny again typical teenager mind driven by thoughts of sex 95% of the time.

 

“Well he was about your age actually and he too was very curious about all things to do with sex, grandpa had many chats with him but this did not seem to satisfy his need for sexual knowledge, so that’s when pa showed him an adult DVD and left him to it, from the living room door which was partially closed me and pa watched as your dads cock stiffened and he took it in his hand and began to masturbate himself, this got me and pa so excited we fucked right then and there not even worried if he caught us.”.

 

“Go-on tell me more” I said excitedly

 

“You’ll get another hard on” laughed granma

 

“I’m sure that’s what he wants ma” replied grandpa

 

“Ok I’ll continue, well when pa had shot his cum in my pussy I went to take a shower and pa walked back into the room knowing your dad had not cum yet, Pa asked your dad if he had any questions, your dad did not even stop stroking his cock looked at pa and asked if he had a film showing any same sex scenes as he like you found himself excited seeing a nice hard cock”. Continued granma

 

Grandpa butted in at this point and took up the story.

 

“As he asked me the question he was looking at my cock which still had a little cum seeping out of the end from fucking ma, he asked me if I had just had a wank, so I told him the truth about what had happened, he liked the thought of us watching him and said it was more of a turn on for him, I took my cock in my hand and with a fingertip I scooped the blob of cum from my cocks eye and then I licked it from my finger, then your dad wanted to know how it tasted I said to him he should try his own when he cum’s as I like it but he might not, this is what I did before I ever sucked a cock, this did not phase him knowing his own dad was Bi”

 

My cock was rigid by now and I could tell from grandpa’s arm movement he was stroking his own cock and when I looked at granma she was rubbing her nipples and pulling on her nipple ring.

 

“I then changed the film for him to one with some Bi action in it, your dad was not the shy type and always went after what he wanted, ‘dad he said to me, could I please try sucking your cock as I would really like to try but there is no way I could ever ask one of my friends’. Well let’s see if I can get hard again first son but yes you can suck me anytime you want even if it is not now”

 

Granma took over again with the story and grandpa came and sat next to me.

 

“I had finished my shower and came back downstairs just as your dad asked pa the question instantly my pussy felt like a shock wave had gone off and my juices began to flow again, I stopped at the doorway and watched, your dad and pa sat side by side on the sofa like you two are sitting now, then your dad reached over and began to stroke pa’s cock and like wise pa took your dad’s stiff shaft in his hand and began to stroke up and down, I was fingering my wet pussy at this point it was so hot to see the two of them doing this”

 

As granma relived the scene grandpa took my cock in his hand began to move my skin up and down and in return I took his cock in my hand and jerked him slowly.

 

“Then without any hesitation your dad lowered his head and took pa’s cock in his mouth and began to suck and lick like it was such a natural thing for him to do, pa manoeuvred the position so that your dad was above pa and that pa could suck his son’s cock in a 69 this is when it got to much for me to just stand there and I walked into the room and moved over to the sofa dropped to my knees so that I could get a good look at them both sucking each others cocks, your dad said he felt so horny and wished one of his girlfriends was here right now for him to fill her pussy, when pa said well ma has a pussy you know and I am very sure it is wet and ready for a cock again, your dad looked at me and said could I mom please”

 

Again grandpa took over the story.

 

“Your dad climbed off me and positioned himself behind ma, took his hard cock in his hand and guided it towards ma’s glistening wet cunt, I then sat infront of ma so she could suck my cock while I watched her son push his generous length of pleasure into her in a long slow stroke, ma let out a huge moan of pleasure as she sucked on my cock, I tell you it was so fucking hot to watch I shot my load immediately and ma swallowed every drop, your dad got into a good rhythm and was fucking his mom with a sense of urgency, go-on son enjoy yourself I said to him, ma was thrashing around wildly I had not seen her this aroused since one of our orgies which was months before”

 

I could feel my cum building up the shudder of excitement was remarkable I continued to wank grandpa and his cock was oozing onto my hand which acted like a lubricant and my hand glided up and down without causing any friction.

 

“Go-on” I said.

 

“well my pussy was on fire and I was so wet I could feel my juices running down the backs of my legs, your dad shouted that he was going to cum and I told him to shoot it as deep as he could in my pussy, as I felt his hot seed blast into me my body shook out of control as my own orgasm erupted, he pulled out of me and I collapsed on the floor turning over to look at him just in time to see him take some of his cock seed on a finger tip and taste it himself mixed with my pussy juice, your dad said that was the biggest orgasm he ever had and that he quite liked the taste of his cum, he also revealed that he had been wanting to do this for so long”

 

“Wow that’s so fucking Hot” I said my cock as hard as anything in my grandpa’s hand and his same in mine.

 

Thinking of what had just been said I lowered my head and licked the tip of grandpa’s cock it tasted a little salty but not bad, I then sank my mouth down even more, as I did so I could here grandpa groan.

 

“Mmm you two that is sexy, lets lay on the grass with a blanket so we can all be more comfortable” said granma

 

My grandparents as I said was lucky to live so close to the beech but the other advantage was no over looking neighbours.

We all went down onto the grass me and grandpa laid out the blanket and grandpa laid down, granma took hold of my waist and guided me round above his head and told me to kneel so that me and grandpa was in a 69 position like dad and he did.

 

Once I was lowered down I took grandpa’s cock back into my mouth and sucked up and down, I was so enjoying this and wanted my grandpa to enjoy it that I was oblivious to him actually licking my ass every now and then except for the little tremors of excitement each time he made contact with my ass ring.

 

I glanced at granma who lay next to us and saw that she was fingering herself, her pussy looked so wet, I climbed of grandpa and got between granma’s legs with my butt in the air I began to lick at that beautiful wet shaven pussy, and granma held her pussy lips open for me with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

 

I then felt a warm wet sensation around my ass and realised grandpa was licking at it, strangely this was turning me on even more if that was possible, then I felt a pushing that was a little awkward and uncomfortable but still nice, then it dawned on me that grandpa was trying to finger my virgin ass with some success I must add and the more he did it the more comfortable it got and was definitely adding to my sexual pleasure.

 

“Please fuck me, let me feel your young smooth cock in my aching pussy Tim” said granma

 

Grandpa did not remove his finger from my ass as I lowered my body down instead he took my cock in his other hand and guided it into granma’s cunt.

 

She felt incredible, my first proper fuck and it was with my grandma, her pussy seemed to grip my shaft like a vice, her legs raised a little and she took my face in her hands pulled me to her and kissed me passionately using her tongue too, meanwhile grandpa was still finger fucking my butt and with his other hand he was masturbating himself.

 

Then without warning I felt grandpa’s hot cum rain down over my back as he came, this triggered of my own orgasm and I told granma I was going to cum

 

“Yes Honey deep into me like your daddy did all those years ago, fill me with your young seed”  

 

I pushed in as deep as I could and my cum shot into my granma’s hot willing pussy, with grandpa’s finger still in my butt touching a sensitive area I could do nothing but collapse ontop of granma who began to kiss me again.

AliceeSiimpson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceeSiimpson1

 

Grandpa removed his finger and sat back on his knees, I lifted myself up and twisted towards him reached out with one hand taking his cock in it tugged him gently towards me which he did I then took his wilting cock in my mouth and sucked the last drops of his juice from his wonderful cock, yes I like the taste of cum know I want to have him cum in my mouth like I did in his.

 

We lay on the blanket in the warmth of the sun for about twenty minutes me in-between my grandparents as each of them stroked my naked body, the tingling sensations was arousing me again which was obvious as my cock rose like the mast of a sailing dinghy.

 

“Lets go take a shower and freshen up a little, and maybe we could all go down to the beech for a while and stay till sunset before coming home and settling down for the evening” said granma.

 

With that we all got up and I went to the main bathroom and they went into their ensuite, I was the first back down in just a pair of shorts, I put a towel in my backpack with a bottle of cold water, when grandpa & granma reappeared they both just had a towel wrapped around their waist and granma had a bikini top on.

 

We all set of down the dunes to the beech, we actually sat in the same spot I was in before, the sun was still very warm, there was quite a lot of people on the beech now so my eyes where very busy taking in all the body parts on view so many different shapes and sizes of cocks, boobs & butts, hairy parts, trimmed parts and bald parts age groups ranged from mid teens up to people in their nineties.

 

We settled down and watched a small group playing beech volley ball which was quite amusing to see all their bits bouncing around wildly without any restrictive clothing.

 

It was such a relaxed atmosphere that even those who had erections where not looked at strangely but it was excepted, there was some people touching each other quite erotically without being in your face exhibitionist’s.

 

“Hello again” said a voice

 

As I turned my head I saw the magnificent tits of Chloe the girl I met earlier and whose parents I am sure was in hot action in the dunes.

 

“Hello Chloe, how are you” I replied

 

I introduced Chloe to my grandparents and asked chloe where her parents where.

 

“They just ran off for a swim while I find a spot for us to sit” she said

 

“You are more than welcome to join us” said granma

 

“That will be lovely Thankyou”

 

With that I helped chloe lay out their towels then we sat and chatted, chloe stood up and waved to her parents as they walked towards us from the sea, her smooth pussy just inches from my face, Jeeze I wanted to stick out my tongue and taste her, my cock reacted to my thoughts.

 

Chloe introduced everyone and her parents sat down.

 

Her dad about 5’10” medium build with good muscle definition, a military still haircut, short trimmed pubes with a cock about 4” long limp and about 2” thick covered with a foreskin unlike mine which I had to have removed when I was 8yrs old.

 

Her mother about 5’2” slim athletic build, shoulder length blonde hair, her tits about 36c very firm with short nipples but a large dark ring area around them, her tummy flat with her navel pierced, she had just a very small line of short pubic hair leading to her mound.

 

We all sat chatting getting to know each other but my mind kept drifting back to the dunes when I witness the sex infront of me and my thoughts was confirmed it was chloe’s parents I saw, well that was it my cock grew and I was then sitting there with a hard on.

 

“Looks like someone just had a sexy thought” laughed john, chloe’s dad

 

Then they all looked at my cock and I went as red as a tomato.

 

“Don’t blush young man it’s a very nice cock you have” Said becky, chloe’s mom.

 

Chloe was looking at my cock in the same way I had been looking at her tits when we first met.

 

“Yes he does have a lovely cock, and it gets excited quite often” giggled granma

 

I did not know where to look, so I just lay down on my tummy.

 

“Mmm nice looking ass too” said john to which chloe agreed.

 

It felt strange laying there listening to these people making comments about my naked body but arousing at the same time.

 

Thankfully they all began chatting again and we learnt that naturism was practised by all at home aswell as on holidays, grandpa invited john, becky and chloe to come join us for tea if they was not busy, becky said they would love too and the arrangements was made for this evening.

 

Chloe asked me if I would like to go for a swim and I saw this as a chance for my erection to fade, we both got up and ran down to the waters edge, Chloe grabbed my hand and pulled me into the water with her, the water was warmer than it was earlier and we began to splash around.

 

Without any indication Chloe took hold of my still erect penis in her hand and said she wanted to play with it and hoped I did not mind.

 

“Mind of course I did not mind play away girl” I thought to myself when in reality all I did was smile at her.

 

As Chloe stroked my cock I massaged her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments