Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunday Morning

"A lazy, sexy Sunday morning talking about first loves."

8
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Chapter 1

It felt so warm and cozy cuddled together as we slowly descended from the high of our wonderful lovemaking. We were snugged under a sheet, me with my feet sticking out and one leg over Mark's hip with his damp cock resting on my other leg.

"Mmm, I just love our Sunday mornings. No rush, rested-up, your nice hard-on in bed next to me; it's just perfect."

"Well, it's not quite so hard now. That was nice, Deb, really nice. I love us being together. That we found each other."

"Mmm, yes, of all the millions of people, mmm, I agree, we're just perfect for each other."

"I knew the minute I set eyes on you but you already know that. It just took me a while to convince you, that's all."

"I kinda knew but I wanted to make sure. After all we didn't really know each other very well in the beginning. A girl has to be sure, you know."

"I guess but I knew right away. About everything about you. I even knew our sex would be phenomenal."

"If you're nice to me, and if you are interested, I might just want to have a second course this afternoon. I just love Sundays and you."

"Me, too, just being together like this, just perfect."

"So maybe a little more later?"

"Ooh, that can be arranged. I'd never turn down a chance to make love to my pretty wife. I wish I'd been your first, the first guy to make love to you. How old were you, anyway? Or do you not want to talk about that. It's okay if you don't."

"No, that's all right, if I can ask you the same."

"Sure. So, how old were you?"

"Sixteen, eight years ago, in high school. Pretty young, I guess, though I had friends who started having sex even earlier. I guess you mean intercourse, right? Sex can be blowjobs and handjobs, too, right?"

"Yeah, I meant intercourse. Who with?"

"Hmm, if I tell you, promise you'll treat it like an adult. I was young, you know."

"That's interesting. Sure, I won't make judgements, maybe that's good when I tell you my story. So?"

"So, it was someone I'd known a long time and someone I loved and trusted. Uh, it was my brother, Phil."

"Geez, your brother. Maybe you don't want to talk about it. Sorry."

"No, I don't mind. Not really."

"Don't, if you'd rather not. I don't think you've ever told me you had a brother. Maybe this turned out badly between the two of you."

"Kinda but, no, it's okay.

"Phil and I were always pretty close and got along well. I was a bit of a tomboy and we were horsing around one afternoon, home alone, and ended up wrestling on the floor. I was on my way to becoming more of a girl than a tomboy, I had tits and hair on my pussy. Any way, he pinned me down and then kissed me.

"It was totally unexpected, at least by me, and I mean he kissed me hard right on the lips. Not a brotherly peck. The kiss scared me; it was really a boy-girl kiss and one that was a lot more than the first or second date kind of thing. It was a passionate kiss."

"One you weren't expecting. Yeah, I can see that might be a shock."

"Well, we continued to kiss, I didn't stop it, it did feel good. I like kissing, as you well know, and it soon got into French-kissing. After the initial surprise, I really wasn't thinking about anything except how nice it was, how nice it felt. I had on a tee shirt and shorts, no bra, I still don't like wearing one when I'm home, and, anyway, we're kissing and soon my tee is up and he's down kissing my breasts.

"Things moved so fast, there was really no thinking involved, just instinct and emotion. After a bit, he stopped. He said that he was sorry and that we should stop; even had tears in his eyes. I always loved my brother and I always thought what we had was just the brother-sister kind of love that we all expect and think about. But when he kissed me that afternoon, something else rose to the surface. Something that scared me and something that excited me. I couldn't even tell you exactly what it was but I knew that I wanted my brother in a new and different way.

"So, I told him that I didn't want us to stop. I craved the attention from him and you know how I love my nipples sucked, well, I have ever since the first time and that was the first time, on the floor with my brother."

"Well, it sure hasn't hindered your sex drive, that's good."

"No, in fact, we had a wonderful physical relationship for over three years, until he went in the Army. Even a while after.

"Anyway, we ended up that first afternoon, me naked from the waist up and us making out. It was so beautiful and tender. He treated me like a special little doll and I was just in awe that he cared for me in this new way. Something that just blew me away.

"I cried that night in bed. I'm still not sure why. I was so happy, so in love in this totally new way yet so scared of what was coming. I was barely sixteen, just a girl, and suddenly I am a woman doing sexual things with a guy. And it's my brother. But I wanted it and I wanted my brother.

"The next afternoon, we ended up in his bed, me with my top off. I loved him kissing my breasts, it was so sexy and grown-up; so womanly. I loved staring down at him as he kissed and sucked me. My breasts were such grown-up parts of me and they felt so good to have the attention of an older guy.

"I didn't know then that guy's balls hurt when they got excited and then didn't have sex or an orgasm. My poor brother. Little did I know. He must have been masturbating like mad every night. I know I was."

"So, you were masturbating at the age you were at?"

"Oh, hon, it would probably be pretty hard to find a girl who didn't. Just like guys, we find our pleasure points pretty young. So, sure, I was getting myself off pretty regularly. But the feelings of what Phil and I were doing were much stronger. This was big-girl stuff, grown-up stuff. And I was head-over-heels in love with my brother.

"He was so manly, even at seventeen, and such an honorable person. Everybody, especially me, looked up to my brother. He seemed so grown up. And, he loved me. As a sister and as a girl. It was heady stuff."

"So, it must have gone further."

"Yeah, after a few weeks, I knew I wanted more and I also knew that Phil would never push me. So, one afternoon, while we were making out, I reached down and rubbed along the bulge in his shorts. Of course, I knew what it was and I was ready to go a step further in what we were doing. I just hoped he was.

"I rubbed him there and I knew he was liking it, so I just asked him to take his shorts off. I was scared to death to ask him, it took me weeks after I first decided to do it. But one afternoon, I just did it, 'Phil, please take your shorts off for me.' And I actually did say, 'please.'"

"Very polite."

"Not so much polite as unsure of myself. I'd never been in control in a relationship and was really hesitant to make any moves. I was young. I knew that my brother had sex before, at least with two different girls, and I was just a girl trying to be a woman and, I guess, a lover."

"You are a wonderful lover. You are a wonderful person. You must have been cute when you were sixteen."

"Well, honestly, I was cute. I had a nice 'girl-becoming-a-woman' figure, nice boobs. slim waist, 'getting-to-be-a-woman' hips, nice legs. Pretty feet. I love my feet."

"I do too."

"You love everything about me, don't you?"

"Some parts of you I love even more than others."

"Down, boy, let me finish my story.

"So, Phil asked me if I was sure; now, how many guys would do that? Then he took them off and I was presented with my brother in the nude. Well."

"Bet you loved it."

"It scared me, really. Really it did. Here is this pretty big thing staring at me and I'd asked him to do this. So, I was left with what to do with this thing. I mean, sure, it was thrilling. My first cock. Nice, big, long, pink cock. All I knew was from some of my girlfriends about where a girl could put it or do with it. But in only general terms.

"I actually closed my eyes as I reached out for it. I knew I'd have to touch it. But I didn't want to watch. Yet it was thrilling when I held it. This was a guy's penis, the thing girls all talk about and I'm holding one in my hand, all warm and stiff. I thought my heart would stop.

"Then I opened my eyes and stared at it. I watched as my hand caressed it. I knew that I should move my hand up and down which I started doing. I couldn't believe that this thing I held was supposed to fit inside me. That these go into girls every day. It just didn't look possible.

"I knew girls give blowjobs and all, so I bent over and kissed it, then lowered my mouth over it and began. I suppose I did it well enough. Phil stopped me after a few minutes and gallantly explained about cum and all that and how maybe I didn't want to go all the way to ejaculation and all, but I told him I wanted to make him happy and try it.

"What a first time. Thinking every second that this thing in my mouth is going to explode or something. When it did happen, I remember thinking, this wasn't so bad, in fact, it felt pretty powerful."

"I love it when you do it to me."

"I love it too. If you're nice, maybe later.

"So, for months, every afternoon we would be together, me topless and him naked. I was giving him handjobs, too, and I'd actually had a couple of orgasms from him sucking my nipples."

"Did he make a move to your panties?"

"No, Phil just wouldn't do that. Maybe with other girls but not with me. That was what was so hard for me; anything we did new was up to me to initiate.

"Now, I was having much more womanly thoughts and desires at this point. If he would have pushed for intercourse, I would have easily said, 'yes.'

"We were going out at times, too. Not dates exactly. He'd just ask if I wanted to go to a game or a movie or something. I loved the attention and on the way home we usually necked and petted and stuff. It was a bit schizophrenic being a sister and a girlfriend but I loved it.

"I was also paying more attention to the 'girl-talk' at school. I listened to the tales of oral sex and screwing, even asked a few questions. I wanted more and I needed to know some details. Usually my friends were eager to describe their exploits in great detail.

"From all I heard about boyfriends going down on their girlfriends, it really sounded wonderful. I was giving oral to Phil and thought that it was only a small step to having him do it to me.

"I had thought about it for a while and as I was deciding to ask him to do it, the realization that I would have to get completely naked and have him get down between my open legs became very clear. These girls were spreading their legs and pussies to the boys."

"Well, it does take that, hon."

"Sure, you say that, but I'm talking about the stark realization that I would have to let Phil between my legs for him to give me oral sex. I'd really have to do it. And initiate it. Not easy.

"So, one afternoon, as I was taking off my top and bra, I just kept going.

"'What are you doing, Deb?' Phil asked me. I just quietly told him that I wanted to be naked with him. That was the end of that."

"Did you get oral then?"

"No, I told you that Phil didn't want to push me. So, here I am, a year and a half younger, far less experienced, and it's basically up to me where things went. I really wish it had been otherwise, but that's what it was. I had to guide his hand between my legs, then he knew he could feel me there.

"Oral sex came several days later and I just asked him. I'd given him oral, so I just asked. His was the first tongue I ever had in me and he knew how to use it. God, he could give me an orgasm, an earthshaking one, in just minutes. I can still remember the feeling the first time his tongue touched my vulva. Oooh.

"We gave each other oral sex every afternoon for over a month, then one day, I simply asked him if we could have sex. I may have been the first girl on the planet to ever ask for it. We talked for a long time about it. Was I sure, did I really want us to be doing this.

"After he agreed, he said he'd get some condoms; we are to take no chances. Well, that was fine with me, I sure didn't want to get pregnant.

Chapter 2

"Then, the next day, he comes home with a box of condoms. I had wanted us to have sex and now I was faced with the reality. He was, for a seventeen-year old, very well-endowed and I had given him hand- and blowjobs 'til then.

"When he comes home with the condoms, I immediately wonder, how am I going to get that big thing inside me? Sorry, hon, but at seventeen, he was bigger than most guys."

"Meaning me?"

"Aw, that's not fair.

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

I love every inch you have. No comment."

"Hmm, okay, then you and Phil started having sex."

"Well, the first time, I told him I didn't think I could get his penis inside me. He said that we would take plenty of time and just see what happens. That sounded reasonable to me so Phil put on a condom, it was interesting and kind of thrilling to watch him, I remember that, I was fascinated; he'd done it before it seemed.

"Then he knelt between my legs and rubbed against me for a long time. Must have been at least a half an hour. I knew that my life and his was going to change that day. As scary as it was, I wanted it so badly at the same time.

"To me, little miss virgin, it seemed like forever. I mean it felt good and all but it wasn't what I wanted, my first fuck. Finally, god, I remember that I was hot and sweaty by then, he began to push inside. First just the tip, then just a little more, maybe an inch or so.

"It did hurt a bit, just some, and he took it out and started rubbing my lips some more with his cock. I asked him if he thought it would go in all the way. I mean, what did I know, I was sixteen and new at all this.

"Anyway, he rubbed around, god I wanted this to happen so bad, and he pressed it in again, this time a little deeper. I was thinking that he'd never get it all the way inside me. He left it there, just the tip in me and moved in and out just a little and that really felt good. Actually, I thought I'd swoon. Then, his cock was in maybe a third of the way and it really felt good.

"I remember thinking that if this is all I can ever have inside of me, if the rest wouldn't ever fit inside, I'd still be happy, it felt that good and I loved him so much. Today, I might not feel that way, I know what it feels like to have a cock all the way in, deep in, but back then, what we were doing was pretty fabulous.

"He kept his penis in me and pushed a bit every now and then and slowly he got deeper and deeper. I remember the feeling being so new, so wonderful, better than masturbating, much better. Even better than his lips and mouth and tongue.

"It probably took maybe an hour until Phil was all the way inside and, I have to say, I felt filled to the brim. But, the feeling was incredible. Maybe there was also some sense of the taboo of brother and sister sex, I don't know. All I remember is that it was wonderful. Thrilling."

"Sounds like your brother was a caring and gentle lover. Nice for your first time."

"Oh, he was perfect. I know it sounds strange since it is my brother and all but we had a comfort level with each other that was great.

"I remember the first time he got down between my legs to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by WayneGibbous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments