Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Superbowl Sunday

"my Super Bowl sunday weekend"

21
9 Comments 9
13.7k Views 13.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

I was informed, after the last playoff victory, that the Patriots were heading to the Super Bowl in Houston and that my husband had a pair of tickets from his friend Rob at work. He then told me he was going to go with his work pals and crew. I asked if I could tag along and just spend three days in a city I had never been to before. He agreed and decided to make it into some additional fun, which I didn't argue over. He got cheap plane tickets out of Providence and we left at 3:00 AM on Saturday morning. I of course took my fun a step further, and this is a three-part story about my Super Bowl weekend. 

Part 1 Prelude
All weekend, before we left, I searched the Houston lifestyle web pages for some people we could hook up with, while visiting the warm Houston climate away from chilly Massachusetts. I was using three websites to grab all the info I could. I tried many different guys. Some were boring or just plain busy. None however were immediately jumping at the chance to fuck me or appeared in the realm of the usual fun I had at home. I finally found a couple who told us about a party Saturday Night. They agreed to pick us up and take us to the party. This was largely agreed on, because my husband was really into this guy’s black wife. She was really hot. We continued to chat them up for the next week and made plans to rendezvous with them Saturday evening

Now, I was not attending the football game nor did I care to attend. So, I did a little screening of the local cuisine in men and woman of Houston on my own. I screened many, and I hate to say it, but the majority of them were cheating spouses. Many couldn't host a party or plan ahead. A lot were just boring or were not my type, when asked what they wanted to do. Finally, I came across a profile that caught my eye. This profile was of a guy named Tony.

“Oh My God” was he hot, at least to me, and he was really hung.’” 

I messaged him, and he responded immediately, which led to a four day back and forth chat. Tony was a former Marine and older, fifty four to be exact. He was a tall dark piece of chocolate, with one of the largest cocks I had ever seen. We really turned each other on. He turned me on so much, that he was all I could think of that whole week. He didn't care, that I was married. Nor did he mind that I was not telling my man, what I had in store. He also had no problem telling me what he was going to do. He was divorced and he and his ex were both in the lifestyle. He was a major sex addict, just like me. 

He told me, “I don't get as much play as I am used to.”

In reply I told him, “I prefer the aged experienced men vs the younger kids that were out there.”

Friday
After work, we packed for our trip and found out there was a party at the social club that we frequented in Providence. We headed out early for a nice dinner and a surprise stop at the club. The place filled up by 10:00 PM. We played with a couple much older than us. Sharon who was sixty two and had a great aggressive tongue, which really got me off! I then returned the favor for her. She was very beautiful and quite classy. She made my husband cum all over her big real tits. Her husband did his best to make me happy, but my mind was elsewhere. We watched the many flavors of people having sex. There were lots of beautiful women with their less desirable men. They all reminded me of myself, which made me laugh to myself. We stayed until about 1:30 AM and then went out to the airport and got on the plane. We were zooming off with all the other fans of the Patriots to Houston. The fan just wouldn't shut the fuck up the whole flight to Houston. I was so happy our flight was a direct so that we could get to our hotel room before sunrise.

Saturday
I awoke to a warm dark room around 11:00 AM. I checked my email and there were plenty of cock pics from Tony. I could not wait to meet him. The couple that we planned on meeting, Lisa and Tom was also inquiring about our plans. We agreed to meet them for pre-party dinner. After taking in the Super Bowl festivities and lunch, I took a nap until it was time to dress for the party. My man told me to wear a Patriots jersey and a mini-skirt, so that’s what I wore.

We all agreed BBQ was not the best thing to eat prior to a party, so we met at a gastro lounge that wasn't to over crowded with Super Bowl fans. Lisa and Tom were much taller and heavier than us, and yet they had a certain beauty and a southern charm that I really enjoyed. Many times we go out, it is, he likes me but she doesn't like him or I don't like him but I like her, bullshit. This time however, we all got along. 

After we finished our dinner, we headed out to the party, which was at a decent size place and was filled with regulars. When we went inside, all eyes were turned on us, since we were wearing the enemy’s jerseys. This added at certain allure to us, which made everybody at the party want us even more. We met some nice people and when the action started happening, we went at it. At first we were with the couple who had brought us. I have to say Tom and Lisa really took care of us. My husband loves his chocolate, and there was plenty of it there! He must have gone down on at least four black women. I saw Lisa get him off, so I knew I was in the clear to finish everything that I started. It was a blur with the strong drinks, but I had my fair share of pussy and cocks that night. One guy came all over my face and nearly blinded me. I could have gone all night, since it was really nice to be center of attention. I however, was tapped out after about an hour, which was forty minutes longer than my man. We took an Uber back to the hotel room, where we showered and passed out around 1:00 AM.

Sunday
I awoke and was horny as hell. I got my man to get me off, just as we were getting up, which was a nice way to begin our day. We had brunch, and he wanted to do some pre game stuff in which I had no interest. I instead walked around Houston in the area of my hotel getting high fives from all the Patriots fans. I was bombarded with a lot of pre-game pep talk and questions about where I was from in Massachusetts. During this whole time I was chatting with Tony. On my journey back to my hotel to catch up up with my man for one last pre-game talk, Tony asked me to meet him briefly. 

I met Tony in front of my hotel, and we walked around back. I looked both ways and before he could say hello I kissed him. He was gorgeous! He was a cross between DMC of Run/DMC and Tay Diggs. He was so tall and strong. He was 6'4” so I had to stand on my tipsy toes to kiss him. He kept saying, I was so beautiful and acted kind of nervous versus the way he was online. We both wanted to touch each other, but we didn't want to get caught, so we agreed to meet in the hotel lobby when I signaled. 

I asked, “Do you want me to change?” 

He said, “No.” 

I liked that. I went up to my room and pulled out my bathing suit from the suitcase, as if I was going to the hot tub or pool when my husband went off to the game. My husband came to the room with his work mates in tow. They then went out to the balcony and burned down a joint. 

I told my man, “I plan on staying around the hotel, since it seems like a big scary city.” 

He really didn't care. He told me, “If they lose I will be back immediately after the game, and we can do something.”

I acted excited.

He then said,” If they win, I will be about two more hours watching the mayhem!” 

They left soon after, and I showered and shaved off every hair from my pussy. I then messaged Tony. He was at a nearby bar at which I met him. This time, I jumped into his arms, and we kissed for a few minutes. 

I said, “So where are we going?”

He said, “Where ever you want!”

Even though we were going to walk around I said, “Your Place!” as I grabbed his cock through his pants. 

He agreed and walked down street towards his car. I ran into a liquor store and bought a small bottle of Patron, and he smiled at me. We got into his car and kissed at every red light. I’m never this loving, but I knew I was in for a night to remember. 

He got us to his place as fast as he could. He dragged me to the door and we fumbled through his door. I put the bottle down on the table. As we were making out, I was grabbing his cock and trying to get it out of his pants. We tore off each other’s clothes before we hit the living room. I fell to my knees and fished out his cock as fast as I could. Before I could say, 'Oh my god,' I had it in my hands. It must have weighed at least ten pounds. It was massive and so thick, I couldn't get my hand around it. He told me later that his cock was ten inches and close to five inches around, like a beer can. He was uncut with big veins all through it. I rammed it down my throat as deep as I could, until I gagged. I gave his balls ample attention as well as making him moan. 

He held my head, feeding me his cock, seeing how much I could take in my mouth. It felt so good! Looking up at him, I did my best to eagerly suck his monster cock. This lasted for about five minutes, until I begged him to fuck me.

He said, "In due time," and got very verbal with me, which made me so wet and excited. I did my best to please him orally, and I even tried to lick his ass.

I finally stood up and asked for a glass and poured a shot of my tequila. I then poured one for him too, and we then shared one. After the first shot, I had three more before dropping the rest of my clothes on the floor. He led me to the bedroom and turned on the game, so we knew how much time we would have together. I prayed for the Patriots to win, not because I cared, but because it would be a longer night with Tony.

I was thrown on the bed and had my legs lifted high. He did his best to go down on me, but this was the only area of his sexual abilities in which he wasn't a pro. It didn’t matter though since I was already soaked, so it felt good anyway. He warned me, he would probably cum soon because, it had been awhile.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

I was so hot. He promised me that it was going to be a long night. With my legs on his chest, he eased his monster into my tight married pussy, until it was as deep as he felt it could go. 

I moaned loudly. Maybe it was the Super Bowl atmosphere because I'm not a screamer or moaner or even very verbal, but that night I was very loud. 

I yelled, “Oh God yes.” He began his pounding. 

I yelled, “Oh God you are so big! Fuck me baby!” I kept saying this over and over. 

He returned comments that drove me nuts. He said things like, “Take this black cock! Yea, fucking that married pussy baby! Take it take it!” 

As he was saying these things over and over I came, just as he finished his first load deep inside me. I kissed my way down his chest and belly until I reached his glistening cock. It was now softer than it had been before, but I it was still huge. Licking the cum from the head of his cock, made me tingle inside, as the load that he had put in me ran down my thighs. He moaned as I began sucking every drop of his cum out of his shaft. Milking his cock as I licked his balls, he slowly got it up again. 

He looked at my pussy and ass and gave it a slap.

He then asked, “Are you on the pill?”

I said, “I'm on nothing.”

He said, “Oh no!” 

I told him, “I have a Plan B in my purse and while I may be sick for the flight home from taking it, I can just blame it on the tequila.”

I went downstairs and did another three shots and came back to his bedroom with a beer in hand for him. He told me to look at the TV and it showed the Patriots were losing. We both felt sad, since this meant that he would have to take me back earlier then we wanted. I jumped back on the bed. We held each other, as I stroked his cock and kissed him. 

As he ran his hands over my ass he told me, “You are so beautiful and you have such a great ass.” 

Stroking his cock soon kicked in and he was rock hard again. I didn't hesitate to grab it tight and climb on it. I slid down his cock and was balls deep. He started moaning again, as I began to ride him and speed up my strokes. His cock really stretched me and within minutes, I was grinding it out, as I as came over and over, as his cock and kept going. He pushed me over, and asked me to raise my ass in the air. He began pumping into my pussy, doggy style. I just kept cumming so many times, as he pounded away into me. It all ended with him nearly squishing, me as he collapsed on top of me, as he filled me again with another load. 

He rolled off me saying, “Oh my god!” As he gave my ass a slap. 

This time, I didn't reach for his cock, but I just laid there and felt the orgasms roll through my body and tire me out. I told him, I was going to be so sore in the morning, and that his fucking was better than previous two nights. 

I then explained to him about the parties and my swinging life style and what my life was like. We talked for a while, and noticed that Lady Gaga was now on stage. This meant, it was half time so we continued to talk and shared the beer, I had gotten him. 

I went to the bathroom and when I came back he told me he wished he could get used to me not being close. I smiled and said I felt the same and that I wished he lived closer as he was awesome. 

I said, “Maybe I will not take my pill and have a lil Niglet.”

He said, “No!” 

He told me,”I have two kids already and I can’t see them too often.” 


Round three began soon after, which was more loving and in a missionary position which then turned into side fucking. He then face fucked me until he came all over my face. As I tried to lick and taste his cum, it ran down my cheeks. He flobbed it on my face and got every drop out. As I kissed his cock, I smiled up at him. 

He said, “You are the hottest slut, I have ever had.”

He then told me, “I have done all I can with you but tap that great ass of yours.”

I said, “We can sure try!” 

He assured me, “No way baby, you, could never do it because of my size. Just for that reason I have done anyone like that, before!”

I told him, “I wanted to try, if you get me another tequila, and some lube.” 

I knew that I could get some of his cock into my ass with lube, but it was going to hurt. 

He called from the other room, “Sorry I have no lube.” 

I called back, “How about an oil?”

He said, “Got it!” 

He came back to the room with my bottle of tequila and a bottle of baby oil. I told him, to begin massaging and pushing it in my ass which felt so good, as his finger entered my tight little hole. One finger was soon two then three and finally he had four fingers inside, which shocked him. As I moaned, I slid a pillow under my belly. I told him to put the baby oil all over his cock and more on my ass as he went inside me. He wasn't fully hard but that changed as the head of his cock began pushing its way into my hole. It hurt like hell and I moaned out aloud. He wanted to stop.  

I said, “Take that ass baby!” 

His head then went in, and I wiggled my ass, and he gave it a slap as it went in a little deeper. He added more oil per my request. It was messy but helped as he began, the in and out motion going a little deeper with each stroke. As he stroked, I cried out but told him not to stop. He grabbed my hips and thrust. It hurt so bad, I pulled forward, but he pulled me back so he would stay inside me. He just didn't go to deep, but began rocking it slower to faster until I began rubbing my clit to a good motion. I kept the motion a little more than half of his keeping him inside stretching me. It hurt like hell, but knowing I was his first ass fucking kept me going taking my beating, until he came inside my ass 

When he came he yelled out, “YES!!!!!!!!!” 

I immediately crawled into a ball in pain but, I assured him I felt like I had accomplished so much by making him happy. He said he was very happy and shocked that he went in that deep or at all. I needed some more tequila to recuperate and went to the bathroom to cool my ass and wipe the oil off me.

I returned to the bed doing another shot which helped the pain. We worried that my ass may not snap back and my man may notice. I told him that my husband does not allow some else to do anal with me, because he feels it’s his private stock. This had us both laughing. We talked as we watched the game and fondled each other. We saw the Patriots and their huge come back which led to a win and gave us more time to be together. When the game ended and somehow the Patriot’s victory, we had sex one more time. This time, he raised my legs up as far as he could until my ass was off the bed. He fucked me for some time like that followed by lowering my legs and thrusting until he pulled out and with what cum he had left, came on my stomach and chest.

He then said with resignation, “That’s it, I'm done you win!”

I laughed and said, “ Trust me I'm sore and it is going to be that way for some time. But it is a good sore!”

We lay there for a few more minutes fondling and kissing, and he made sure I had his email, so that we would stay in touch. His phone rang, and he answered. It was his friend that had called about the game. 

He told his friend, “It was the best game ever because I have been fucking a married white Patriots fan. She had even took it in the ass!”

I could hear his friend’s laughter over the phone in disbelief.

I yelled out, “I'm still here!”

He told his friend he'd send a picture of me after they hung up, so I grabbed my Patriot’s jersey and gave him a number one. Meaning Tony was number one, and he texted a pic of me naked covered in cum and oil. I am sure this made Tony feel like a hero.

I dressed and cleaned up as best as I could. The streets were now beginning to fill up with fans, but Tony got me as close as he could to the hotel. We kissed.

He said, “I’ll miss you and hope that we can meet again.”

I told him, “I would love that.”

He told how to journey back to my hotel. I walked the streets filled with people celebrating or bitching about the game. I got to my room. I put my bathing suit in the shower so that it would be wet. This would then provide me with the cover for what I did while my husband was at the game. Plus I had the bottle for when he came home to me. The soreness of my ass and pussy was defiantly a worry of mine, so I stayed in my jersey and no panties and did a few more shots before my husband came back to the room. He was going crazy about the game, so he didn't care. I wanted to go to bed, and told him I was really drunk, and that I had been in the pool and met a few people who did shots with me. I told him I had watched the game downstairs in the bar and that I only went outside around the hotel. I passed out soon after.

I woke up early as our flight was at 5:00 AM, so I dragged my ass out of bed and showered one more time. I felt like an ass as I took my pill in the bathroom. That led to that sick feeling soon after and a horrible hang over on the flight home. It seemed like the flight would never end. I had already called in to take the work day off. The jealous bosses understood that I had been to Houston so it was all good. On the Uber ride to home I puked before we got there. I was a little sore and climbed into bed and other than a quick online check in, I passed out until 6:00 PM that night. I just lay there in bed. My husband assumed, it was from the tequila and hot tub and late nights.

I wrote Tony and he sent me back a 143 and I passed back out until 10:00 PM. I began this journal entry then as I lay in bed with my my pussy and ass feeling like they were stretched out. I thought to myself, perhaps, this is what it would feel like to have a kid, which I have never done before. I was happy about that feeling and still a little sick and will enjoy the sleep before work on Tuesday. 

Now that was a super bowl weekend to remember!

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments