Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan Learns What She Likes, At Last!

"Susan runs into her old boss, who gives her what she likes"

4
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Susan Learns What She Likes, At Last

 

I couldn’t believe it…there he is, right in front of me after all these years!

I wonder if he even knows me, remembers me?

I’m here in 7-Eleven and he’s right there, three people ahead of me in line. What’s he doing out here in my little town, all this way from P…n? Should I catch his eye? Should I walk right over and say “Hi”? Will he remember me? You know, in the way that I want him to?

He doesn’t look much older, even though it’s been 15, no 20 years. He looks even more self-assured, confident. That’s what got to me. He always looked as though he knew what to do. No hesitation. And he did!

Not only did he know what to do, but also, he did it!

Boy, I’m just looking and I’m already wet. Then, I always did get wet around him.

I’m going over to him and see if there’s anything left, I don’t give a hoot, even if he says “who?”

“Hi, it’s me, Susan. Remember?”

“Susan, wow, it’s you! Of course I remember. How are you? How have you been?”

“Oh, I’ve been just fine."

“What are you doing, still working?”

“Yes, I’m still working. I’m still a secretary for an accounting firm here in M…d”.

“Are you married? To that guy you were seeing, what’s his name, Phil?”

“I’m sort of married, and yes, to Phil, but it’s complicated”.

“Would you like to talk? We always had such good times just talking”.

“Yes, I’d love that, but I guess you’re busy”.

“Well, just by chance, I’m killing time here. The guy I was supposed to meet can’t make it, so I have a little time. Why don’t we get a cup of coffee and talk for a while if you like? Would you like that?”

“I’d like that. Where should we go? We could go to that Starbucks or the quiet place across the street. It’s right behind the main drag.”

“You lead the way, let’s go to the quiet place. Starbucks is full of kids.”

(Boy, I’m glad he said the quiet place. I feel safe in there. You know, safe from prying eyes...)

“So, tell me about yourself, tell me if you’re happy, and about your “sort of husband” Phil?”

“Well, I live with Phil; have been for about 15 years. You could say we’re married, but no license, no wedding. I’m comfy with him, and he doesn’t make too many demands on me. It’s like it always was. Basically, celibate.”

“And how are things with your Mother? Are you on good terms with her? I know there were issues, heavy issues for you.”

“Wow, that’s an understatement! Heavy issues! Things with Mother are kind of quiet now, after the big blowup. But you don’t know about that, do you?”

“Susan, remember the deal we had back then. Nothing’s changed. Everything is the same between us. You can talk to me without fear of what I think. I am your Dutch uncle. I want nothing from you, and anything you say is safe. No one will ever know a word of what you say. And, I guess I must reiterate the big rule… no sex!

"I am maybe the only male in the universe that doesn’t want sex with you and never will. As you know, all males want to get in you ( except me) and everything they say and think is colored by that, whether they know it or not. And, as you also know, that is not a reflection on your physical or sexual appeal. You are an attractive woman.

"It’s just our deal. Remember, a wonderful woman did it for me years ago, and I promised her that I would do the same for a worthy woman. You are that woman if you want to be, as you were years ago. So, if you want to, open up and tell me anything and everything you want to. Especially, the painful parts.”

“I don’t know where to begin," I murmured, "there’s so much and it’s all painful. I guess I’ll start with the most painful of all, Mother.”

“Take your time, get yourself back together, don’t cry, just start”.

“OK, here goes. My Dad disappeared when I was little, maybe six or seven. I don’t really remember him much, except that he was big and warm. Mother was devastated, I guess, and never recovered. She never had another man, but she had lots of men if you know what I mean.”

“No, you’d better tell me what you mean explicitly and in detail. This is the kind of stuff that helps you. Tell me everything.”

“Well, it started when I was little, about eight or ten. When I was scared, I would jump in bed with Mommy. And it was warm and secure. As the years went by, I always jumped in with her to feel good. She was big, warm, soft, and comforting, and the scary went away. By the time I was 16, I still had no men in my world, except for the occasional man that she brought home for an evening. Then, she would drink and laugh with these men, and I shut my eyes and ears to what she did with them after I went to bed.

And, I knew when they stayed the night, that it meant that I couldn't jump in bed with her in the morning. It made me angry and I hated them.”

“And later, when you were older, say 16 or 17, did you still get in bed with her when you were scared???”

“I got in bed with her whenever I could. I wanted to be with her. I wanted to feel her body against mine, and, you might as well know, I wanted her to do things. I wanted her to do those things that revolted me, but made me scream! Scream with pleasure.”

“Can you go on?”

“I began to feel very good when she put her hair on me. You know she’s very dark-haired, not like me, but almost black, and her hair down there is thick and bushy. She would put it against my back, my ass, and I would die of the pleasure. I wondered when or if I would ever have hair on my puss as thick and bushy as hers. Well, the answer is never. I’m fair and my hair is soft and pale. Anyhow, I became inflamed when I felt her puss hair on my ass. And then, later, she started to rub my back, and I flew with the birds from the pleasure of that. And one thing led to another and she began rubbing my ass, and eventually my puss. Now you know some of the worst or the best of it.”

“And I sense there is more?”

“Oh, yes, more. Lot’s more." 

"Once in awhile one of these men she brought home would hang around for a few days. I guess until he got all she had to give. When she went out for some milk or whatever, they would start on me. They would try to get me into her bed, but I didn’t want to be touched. You know, I am repulsed by the sight and thought of men’s bodies. Their “things” make me sick. These guys thought it was fun to run around naked so I could see their “things”, their “cocks”, you know. Well, it made me ill.

"That’s why I never married Phil, because he wants to show me his cock, and he wants to do it to me, put it in me! So, our “marriage can never be that, I just keep him at bay and do the minimum to keep him happy.”

“You mean you’ve lived with this guy for years and you have no sex with him?”

“I don’t know if you consider it sex, but all I do is rub his cock once in awhile, and only until he let’s his stuff go.

ViolettaGomezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaGomezz

It happens once a week or so. Onetime, he shot it all over me, even on my face. Yuk!” Disgusting."

“Please go back to mother, if you can.”

“OK. She rubbed me and sometimes she let me rub her. We would rub our pussies together, and it was sublime! We would come and come. And my special treat was when she got her harness and big rubber cock and put it into my pussy.

It gets better. Sometime later, we where playing in bed and she put that big soft rubber cock against my ass and started to press it against me and into my hole. It hurt so much I started begging with her to stop, but she kept up the pressure. She told me how much she loved me and how good I was, and she put tons of lube on my ass, and holy cow, it went in. It still hurt my ass terribly, but being full like that felt better than anything I’ve ever felt before. She kept moving it in and out a little tiny bit at a time until the “in” felt wonderful, and I forgot the hurt. I had the most explosive orgasms. Why would I ever want a man?

"You know, I’m feeling very good talking with you like this. I’d forgotten how wonderful it was, but it’s getting a little difficult in this place. Will you please take me somewhere private so we can keep talking?”

“Where would you suggest?”

“My place is just a few streets over. We can be free to talk without any intrusion. OK?”

“Sure. Where is Phil? Won’t he mind?”

“He’s away, and anyway, he understands that I do what I need to. It will be like before, when we stayed late after work and talked in your conference room, remember those days?”

“Let’s go.”

We adjourn to my place, where we settled into my little sun-room porch.

“Susan, I want to be clear about things. You have sex with your mom, anal sex and orgasms, and you live with Phil, but the only sex with him is an occasional hand job. You are repulsed by penises, and may I ask, when and how did you lose your virginity?”

“I don’t have sex with my mom anymore, because her boyfriend made it clear that he wanted to have me in bed with her and she agreed. What a betrayal. That was the end of me and her, and that was why I took Phil in, to have someone to sleep in bed with, and make me safe and warm, but I don’t really feel good about it, and he’s not to have sex with. And, I am still a virgin. I’ve actually only seen a penis a couple of times. I know you will ask, so I’ll tell you that when I jerk Phil’s cock, I do it in the dark so I won’t have to see it. They are ugly, with all those veins, and bumps on them.

And now, I have big favor to ask of you. You know I think you are wonderful to me, and I know the rules and understand them, but I have spent many nights crying myself to sleep over what I have and have not done in the past, so I must ask you to do something for me. Years ago I was in a terrible way over my body image and how unattractive I was, and you let me show you my body, and reassured me that I wasn’t so bad. Will you do that again for me? Right now? Let me take off my clothes and you tell me what’s right and what’s wrong?”

“I will, of course, if you promise you won’t take it as a ploy have sex? OK?”

“Oh, yes. Here we go! I can’t wait to get all these clothes off. There, that is the last of them. Start with my boobs, as I know they have always been not so hot”.

“Susan, I am speechless. You are a beautiful woman with a great body. Your boobs are young, smooth, and lively, and you have big pointy nipples that any man would want to enjoy. Your boobs are wide, rather than the TV kind that stick out and bounce, but that is just something unique about you, a special thing. If I were in the market, I would grab you in an instant.”

“Thank you, thank you. Now, I have another favor to ask. I want to finally see a penis without the threat that it is going to ram into my puss or spit all over me. Will you let me see yours?”

“I’m hesitant, but cannot turn you down as part of our deal to talk about everything. Promise you won’t break the rules?”

“I promise. Take off your shorts and let me see it up close.”

“Here it is for you to look at.”

“Hmm, it is pretty safe in that soft, hanging condition. It is actually beautiful and powerful looking. Um, I see that it is beginning to grow. I am not afraid of it. I want to see it grow all the way up to erect. I still like it. Why is it beautiful and every other one is ugly? Now, it is so erect that it is pointing upward! How does it feel when erect like that? Does it hurt? What is that drop of stuff at the tip? It doesn’t look like come. Come is always white, and that is kind of amber. I want to know it all.”

“No, it doesn’t hurt. It feels very, very good. It’s warm, and there is pressure in my balls, and the penis is just good feeling all over, although I must confess that there are other urges going along with the pressures in it. That drop of stuff is a special pre-come fluid that makes the passage of come more chemically successful. It tastes sweet.”

“Can I taste it”?

“If you are sure you want to.”

“I’ll taste it with the tip of my tongue. Um, your right, it is sweet tasting, but unique.

I don’t understand, I like all of this. I like seeing your cock, tasting your amber fluid, and putting my tongue on your cock. I don’t have any of the bad feelings or fear that I have with others. I feel nothing but warmth, and security, and I want more of your cock.

I want all of it. I want it in me. Will you please put it in me?”

“Yes, I will. I will go slowly, as it might be tight inside. It might even hurt or tear you.”

“I want you to tear me!” I’m so wet now that you could probably sail the Titanic in there. Oh god, oh god, I’m filled up. Please shoot in me! Yes, look at it all, it’s running down my thighs. I want to lick it off your cock.”

I must confess that I never thought I would ever really have sex with Susan, after several years of watching her, undressing her in my mind and examining every inch of her body, and having these long and intimate talks with her. I thought about all I would get was more of those looks at her breasts as she deliberately hung them over me at my desk in those half-opened blouses. There was the time though, that she worked late, and then changed to shorts in the office, and made a blatant show of her legs to me after everyone went home. I realized then that she truly wanted me to take action and touch her sexually. Figuring that she was really afraid of sex with men, I just didn't want to chance a move.

She's here with me, sprawled over her little wicker couch, lying in the sun. I am still in her with my cock half-hard, with the come oozing out of her pussy all over our legs and crotches. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world, relaxed, satisfied. I've just fucked this lovely young woman in a mad frenzy. She gave herself to me totally. I've never had a woman in all of my years give her body and herself so intensely and without holding back. She rubbed her soft flat breasts in my face, ground her pussy into my groin, sucked my tongue deep into her mouth, and made sounds like a cougar crying out in pain.

But something isn't quite right. I am very anxious! I worry about being involved with her because remember, she is seriously screwed up in her head about sex, men, penises, and her mother! What happens if I tell her I don't want to be with her next time?

"What's that, Susan? Of course we can do it again."

Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments