Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susie Catches Her Father in the Act -- 1

"A girl accidently walks in on her father as he is masturbating. Shock soon gives way to curiosity."

53
7 Comments 7
31.7k Views 31.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
SUSIE CATCHES HER FATHER IN THE ACT
CHAPTER 1

Susie wrapped a towel around her lush young body, tucking the ends together above her breasts.  She picked up her dirty clothes and stepped out of her parents' bathroom, heading for her own room.  She took four steps and stopped.  Her mouth fell open.  Her father was sitting up in his bed naked from the waist down.  His erect penis was sticking straight up and he was touching himself.  No, he wasn't just touching his penis, he was obviously masturbating!  She was shocked, but at the same time, she was fascinated.  Her father's erect penis was... beautiful.

In the same moment that Susie came to a halt, David became aware of the subtle sounds of movement and opened his eyes to see his daughter, Susie.  He did not know anyone was in his bathroom.  He had come home in a very horny mood and had slipped into his bedroom to jack off -- in private, or so he had thought.

Now his sixteen year old daughter was standing near the foot of his bed, her eyes glued to his swollen cock.  In the moment of mutual silence, he saw her standing damp and half naked, clothed only in a golden towel that matched the gold of her hair.  Her budding breasts, invisible just two years ago, now jutted outward against the embrace of her towel, threatening to burst free.  He saw her slim shapely legs that came together just an inch above the bottom hem of the towel.  He saw the look of amazement in her deep blue eyes, which were still focused on his exposed penis.

David looked down at his stiff rod, seven inches long, an inch and a half thick toward the middle of the shaft, and capped by the deep red mushroom of his dick head.  His hand still encircled the base of his shaft.  Then he looked up into his daughter's face.  Her mouth was still open but she seemed to have her shock under some control -- at any rate, she hadn't screamed or gotten hysterical.  He cleared his throat.

"Uh, baby, I didn't know anyone was in the bath.  I was just... that is, I had to, uh..."

Her mouth closed and she swallowed, but her eyes remained locked on his penis.

"Daddy, what are you doing?  Is mother here?"

David made no attempt to hide his erection.  In fact, he figured, she's already seen everything, so there was no point at hiding what he was doing.  His hand resumed its slow stroking at the base of his shaft.

"No, baby, mom's not here.  I thought I was all alone.  I needed to..., you know..."

"Masturbate?  Are you masturbating Daddy?  You are!"

Her eyes got even wider.

"Well, yes, I'm masturbating, baby.  I mean, it's really okay.  Men normally do it all the time.  So do women.  There's nothing wrong..."

"I know Daddy.  It's just that I never... well, you know... never thought that YOU did it.  My shower drain was clogged so I used your shower.  I swear, I didn't know you were out here.  Do you want me to leave so you can finish?  I'll leave if you want me to."

Susie made no move toward the door.  In fact, she took a step nearer the foot of the bed.  Her eyes were still glued to the sight of his hard cock, and his hand slowly stroking it.  David was flustered.  He knew he should tell her to leave, but what the hell, any damage was already done, right?  He was so close to cumming.  And the sight of his daughter staring at his naked cock was very erotic.  His penis throbbed, and the head took on a darker shade of red.

What stumbled out of his mouth was, "It's okay."

"You mean I can stay and watch?  Can I?"

She wants to watch?  His cock throbbed with the realization that his daughter wanted to watch him jack off!  He looked at his penis and stroked it up all the way to the top and back down, more quickly.  He couldn't stop now.  He looked up at his daughter's face as the first stream of semen gushed from his penis and onto the floor.  He stroked even faster, and spewed another half dozen streamers of thick white goo.  He slowed down and one last dribble of cum oozed out onto his fingers.  He looked back up at his daughter.  She had put one knee on the foot of the bed.  This parted her towel just enough so that he could see the fuzzy blonde bush between her perfect thighs.

"Gosh, dad, that was fantastic!  Wait.  I'll get a washcloth!"

She rushed into the bathroom and came out with a damp washcloth, and bent down to wipe up the semen off the floor.  Her towel parted completely at the bottom, and her hips, thighs and crotch were open to his gaze.  Susie was one extremely sexy young lady.  His penis began to get hard again.  Susie looked up into her father's face and saw where he was looking.  In a sudden panic, she tried to gather the ends of the towel over her lap, but in doing so, she pulled the knot out of the top of the towel, and it fell away, revealing her entire naked body.  Her hands flew up to cover her breasts.

"I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, Susie.  It's really okay.  Don't be scared.  I mean, you're looking at my penis right?  So it's okay if I see your breasts, right?  But put the towel back on if it makes you feel better."

"I'm sorry Dad, I didn't mean for it to fall off."

She had the towel in one hand and the washcloth in the other.  She didn't know what to do for a second.  Then stood up and handed her father the washcloth with no attempt to cover her nakedness.  He took the cloth and wiped off his penis and his hand.  She silently offered him the towel.  He took that, too, and dried off his hand.  He stood up and dried off his penis and balls while his daughter watched.  She didn't make a sound, but her face was deeply blushed.  He dropped the towel and washcloth on the floor and then pulled his tee shirt over his head.  He was naked, fully exposed to the fascinated gaze of his sixteen-year old daughter, just as she was exposed to his gaze.  His penis twitched and grew in size.

"Wow, dad," she said in almost a whisper, "why is it getting bigger?  I mean, after jacking off, isn't it supposed to get smaller?"

"Well, because we're both naked. And you just watched me masturbate.  To tell the truth, having someone watch me do that is very erotic.  It turns me on very much.  Having my own daughter watch me...

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

and seeing her naked is... even... more erotic."

Susie blushed deeply.  Her father's cock was swelling and getting hard again.  She watched in fascination as his hand grasped it gently and started stroking.  Her father was getting sexually aroused over her!  But then she realized that she was getting very turned on, too.  She could feel her pussy getting very warm and damp.  She looked back into his face.

"Dad, do you like looking at my breasts and everything?  Is that making your penis hard?"

David slowly nodded.

"Yes, baby.  You have a very sexy body.  Very sexy breasts and a very sexy pussy.  I hope it doesn't offend you, but... but your nakedness really turns me on.  I need to masturbate again.  Would you like to watch?"

"What?  You don't mind?  Wow, I... yeah, I'd like to watch.  It's beautiful.  It's awfully hard again, isn't it?"

"That's right, hard as rock.  Would you sit on the bed next to me where I can see your body closer?  It would make me ejaculate even more sperm than before.  You want to see that?"

Susie looked back down at her father's cock.  She loved the way it seemed so hard and yet so soft.  She loved the big red cap on top, the part that looked so smooth and silky that she had a sudden urge to touch it.  She knew that the head was smooth so it could slide into her vagina with less friction.  She had a sudden vision of watching her father's cock slide into her vagina.  The mental image shocked her.  She could feel her face flushing.  She could feel her pussy quiver and get even wetter and very hot.

"Sure Dad, I guess so.  I'll do it.  Do you want to see just my breasts, or... or what?  You want me to spread my legs so you can see my pussy?  Would that help you masturbate?"

David's heart was pounding in his chest, and his mouth was dry as cotton.

"Yes, baby.  I would love to see your pussy."

She sat on the bed, with her knees spread and her arms behind her.  She glanced down to see how much of her genitals might be exposed.  She was shocked to realize that her pussy was completely exposed, the lips parted to show the pink flesh inside.  But the shock was also incredibly erotic.  Her father could see her pussy!

"Does seeing my pussy turn you on, daddy?"

"Oh yeah, baby, it really does!  Tell you what, let me put some of this on."

He picked up the bottle of KY lubricant he had tossed on the bed, and opened it.  He dribble some of it on his cock, and spread it all over with practiced hand strokes.

"What are you doing that for?"

"Lubrication.  This way I can jack off faster.  It also makes the sensation feel more like well... real sex."

She said, "You mean, like having your thing inside a woman's... you know?"

"Yes, baby.  My cock inside a beautiful woman's pussy.  You're a beautiful woman."

She saw that he was looking at her crotch.  She blushed again, but spread her legs wider.  She realized that she was feeling very sexually excited.  She reached down with her fingers and parted her fuzzy blonde pubic hair, revealing the lips of her pussy.  They were red and swollen.  She put an exploratory finger inside.  She was wet and hot inside and it felt really good.  She needed to come really badly, so she began rubbing her clitoris.

"Daddy, do you fantasize when you masturbate?  Are you fantasizing about me?  I mean, when I masturbate, I usually dream about this guy at school and what it would feel like to have his penis inside me.  You know?  Are you... are you fantasizing about me right now?"

David spread his thighs farther apart and quickened his strokes.

"Yes, baby.  Right now I'm dreaming about kissing your breasts and stroking my penis inside your beautiful pussy.  You don't mind do you?  Your body is very sexy, Susie, and I'm pretending that I'm touching you all over and making you hot."

"Well Daddy, actually, I am feeling hot right now.  Watching you masturbate is getting me really wet.  And thinking about you fucking me is getting me even hotter.  I'm really horny."

"That's okay, baby.  If you want to put your fingers inside yourself, that's fine.  I'd like to see you masturbate too."

Susie plunged two fingers inside her pussy and began stroking rapidly.  She grunted with the surge of sexual pleasure.

"Omigod this is great, Daddy!  I had no idea that seeing your penis would make me feel so horny and wet.  And I'm glad that you like watching me frig myself.  I do it every day now.  Would it be okay if we got together and did this whenever we wanted to?  This feels so much better than masturbating by myself.  I love looking at your dick.  It's so beautiful."

David couldn't answer.  The mental image of jacking off with his daughter in her bedroom, surrounded by her frills and dolls and stuffed animals was just too much.  With a deep gutteral grunt, he ejaculated.  The first jet of semen shot up only six inches.  The second one shot up nearly two feet and splattered down on Susie's thigh.  He stroked faster, staring at Susie finger-fucking her wet pussy.  The third jet of cum landed on her breasts and tummy.  Several more jets drooled down his hand and all over his balls.

Susie was shocked and surprised to see such thick streams of fluid suddenly shooting out of her father's penis.  The realization that her father was having an orgasm, and seeing his semen all over her body, just stimulated her own erotic fantasy.  She closed her eyes as her own orgasm spread from her pussy to her brain.

David opened his eyes and saw his daughter, her head lolled back, her hand twitching rapidly between her legs.  Her breath was coming in huge gasps.  Her pelvis was thrusting.  His daughter was coming!  David stared in amazement at the sight of his young daughter masturbating herself to orgasm right in front of him!

Her fingers slowed to a stop and she opened her eyes.  Her father was smiling at her.  She grinned back at him.  She realized that suddenly she didn't feel embarrased or self-conscious about being naked with her father.  In fact, she loved it.  She loved having her father admire her breasts and see her genitals, and she loved knowing that it aroused him sexually.

-----
Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments