Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Baby Jane, Chapter Seven

"Poolside play and a bed for four leads them to the next day and more wonders to come"

1
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Still poolside we laid out in the afternoon’s sun to dry, my all but naked girls basking in the sun reveling in the climaxes the swim had availed them and me, their Daddy sworn now to satisfy each and every one of them as often as I could.

I gazed over at Jane, the fairest of the four of us and said “Baby, you either need more lotion or to get out of the sun. You’re gonna burn bad if we don’t do something about it.” Her eyes sparkled as she took in my comment and reached for the bottle of lotion and held it up beckoning me to put it on her like the last time. I chuckled and turned my attention to the twins and said “How about you girls take care of that, I’d love to watch you rub down your sister.” They smiled and each got up and moved to Jane’s lounger, one on each side as she laid face up to be creamed in what would be more ways than one.

My girls had some naughty thoughts; I could see it in their eyes as they each got lotion on their hands to give my baby girl a rubdown. I got up and moved to a nearby chair at the shaded table beneath the umbrella and faced myself to watch the fun. It was almost like the seductive dance they had done for me as their hands moved in sync with the other’s beginning at Jane’s shoulders and then pulling her top aside to caress her full breasts and nipples. The nubbins grew quickly to hard textured nodes of desire and I heard Jane gasp at the touch her sisters provided their sibling. Each twin took a breast and cupped it with both hands so as to cover most of the lush curves; she squealed with delight as their mouths moved and suckled her nipples in harmonious bliss as her back arched to meet their advancing lips. Soon it was time to move on and they slathered more lotion into their palms and caressed her belly and thighs. As the lotion sank in they gently raised her and pulled the thong from her bottom and then all the way off, her bare smooth mound in sweet repose for me to see every detail of how perfectly shaped her flower truly was.

Tammy and Tawny were very adept at matching each others moves as they pulled her legs apart and kissed their way up her thighs to her pussy. Their tongues met at her petals and pressed her clit from each side as if they had done the act for years. Jane cried out softly as her first stream flooded the lounger with cream squirted from her gash. Tammy lapped her clean eagerly as Tawny continued to provoke her engorged clit, both fingering their own pussies while they got their sister off beautifully. It wasn’t long before the girls thought it was time to go inside, they had seen how aroused my mass was as I stroked it unconsciously focused as I watched my girls join together in pleasures. The twins rose and escorted me to the house giggling and quibbling over who would get me first . . . dinner would have to be delivery today I feared. Jane followed behind carrying her thong, as it was, in hand with her top still askew and showing her entire chest off with grace.

We reached the bottom of the stairs and the door bell rang. I looked at my watch and tried to figure out who would be at our door on a late Sunday afternoon; it was 4:00 PM. I went on up the stairs, my erection still extended beyond the leg of my shorts; not a good thing to answer the door showing. Jane scampered up the stairs past me, her naked butt jiggling as she went; I chuckled and nodded to the twins as I past the balcony and disappeared into the hallway.

It turns out that Jake, the one who had helped deliver and assemble the bed had taken me at my word. He had gotten up the courage to drop by for a visit.

I stood out of view and listened as the girls greeted him eagerly. They shouted upstairs letting me know who it was and I laughed softly to where they couldn’t hear me, but didn’t reply. I knew well that being greeted by two hot teen aged girls, twins at that, in matching bikinis would make his day and left them to their own devices as I made my way to the shower. A quick rinse in cool water took care of getting the chlorine off and my erection under control. I guess Jane had the same thoughts as we joined in the hall only minutes later. She was now dressed in short shorts and a tank top, with a bra since we had company; I had opted for khaki cargo shorts and a tee shirt, with briefs to conceal the remains of my arousal.

We walked side by side, I yearned to hold her hand or cup her butt, but resisted with the intrusive company who would likely take offense to our newfound family ways. We found them in the kitchen, Jake centered between two lush horny girls; most any teen aged boy’s dream, especially the way the suits revealed so much of their bodies sleek curves and pert B cup tits. I walked up to his side and clapped him on the shoulder with a welcoming smile and said “Jake, I am sure glad you dropped by. I had hoped you’d take me serious when I asked you to.”

His nervous reply came stuttered as he looked from Tammy to Tawny and then to my eyes and said “Mr. Dawson, I, uhm, came by to make sure the bed was alright” and blushed at the obvious reason he had truly dropped by.

I grinned down at him and said “It’s just what I needed Jake, I haven’t slept as well in a long time” and grinned knowingly towards my girl’s blushing cheeks. I wondered if he caught on, but went on “Well, I see the girls fixed you up with a soda, too bad you missed out on the pool time. We had lots of fun; maybe next Sunday you can come by and join us.” Tammy blushed, apparently his crush on her wasn’t totally one sided as her eyes grazed over his physique.

“It’ll have to be after church Mr. Dawson, but I’d love to if you’re serious about coming over.” His eyes went to Tammy and I saw an inward sigh of pleasure sweep through him, I knew all too well the effect she could have on a man, especially a young man’s testosterone levels.

I moved around and sat in one of the free chairs as Jane brought me a Dr. Pepper, my choice of beverage and sat down beside me to sip from her diet Coke. I looked at the twins and my eyes dropped lower, they took the hint and spoke in harmony. “We better get dressed if we’re going to go get the take out” and giggled as they rose from their chairs. They playfully left the room at a dead run, it may be Tammy that Jake had come to visit, but with the new found sharing Tawny was likely to want to have him as well. The boy was in for an eye opener if they decided to take care of his needs like they had mine. His eyes took in every move and jiggle of flesh as they ran out of the room, from behind the only difference was their hair, even I couldn’t have told them apart at that moment.

I chuckled at the look on his face when he noticed that I had seen his yearning gaze. “It’s alright to look Jake. I know how it is with teen aged guys and girls. Just be sure that if you guys decide to go out you are a gentleman, and remember to use precautions if you two decide to go beyond second base some day.” My tone had not been intrusive, simply stated facts; my candor took him by surprise.

Nervously he looked to me and then Jane, she was younger and he worried that she would be embarrassed by what her dad had said; she didn’t seem to be at all. “Mr. Dawson” he began cautiously “I can’t believe you just told me to have safe sex with your daughter” and grinned at his interpretation of my words.

I smiled and replied “I’m not saying that you two should, or even that I want you to have sex Jake; only that if it happens, be careful and use protection. We’re all old enough to know how it is in today’s world of immediate gratifications. Even Jane…” I said as my hand lay on her shoulder in a fatherly way “…knows that when she becomes active I want to know she will be safe from STDs and not get pregnant. We have a very open family here Jake; it helps in today’s world to be able to discuss whatever comes up without judgment or embarrassment. I have to say that the girls have helped me in ways that no one would ever understand to get me through the loss of Sheila.”

Jake all but cried at the open honesty of his dream girl’s father, a parent that truly seemed to understand the youth of today’s needs and what is put on them with the overt command to measure up to standards far beyond those of his own day and time. “Thank you Mr. Dawson” he said with tears in his eyes “I meant what I said the other day; it’s nice to see a family that shares openly with both playful joy and tears of trial. I am a Christian and think what you guys have is both rare and precious. I will try not to need your advice when it comes to sex, but I thank you for being so honest in your view. I plan on waiting until I get married to do that.”

Now it was my turn to well up, luckily it was then that the twins walked back in to see all three of us about to cry with smiles on our faces. Jake and Tammy went out on the deck as the rest of us loaded up and went to get Chinese Take out. Tawny ran in to pick up the order we had called in on the way and we made our way back home to see how things had gone with Tammy and what would likely become her new boy friend, or so I thought. She was saying her goodbyes to him as we pulled up in the drive. He had a look like his thoughts were in heaven, her gaze dreamy and distracted, mine a picture of a father who had set things in motion for my daughter’s happiness, I wondered if she had gone to second base already but wouldn’t dare ask. He waved before driving off steadily, with sanity not the typical for a teen aged boy, but then he seemed a level headed kid from my viewpoint.

We carried the food into the dining room and Jane and Tawny gathered plates as Tammy and I sat staring at each other. She broke the ice and tears welled up as she stood and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. “I don’t know whether to be astonished or mad at you Daddy. You told him he could ask me out, and even that if we decided to have sex he was supposed to be careful. I can only say . . . thank you Daddy” and broke down and cried happy tears against my neck as she fell in love with me all over again; it had been a big weekend for the virginal girl that had taken on the responsibility of being a lover for her father and found the joys she had only imagined had now come true. She finally lifted from me and found herself engulfed by her sisters as we joined in a group hug of family joy unimagined only two days before.

I looked up at Tammy as her eyes gleamed with deep thought and felt wonder; I had to ask “Well, did Jake ask you out or not?” with a chuckle.

“Yes Daddy, he wants to go out next Friday night” was her reply. The other girls closed in on her again, she would have her first real date and a potential boyfriend that their Daddy could abide. The whole family would be there to help however we could to make it special though I had my woe of losing one of my girl’s lusty body to a younger man, I could deal with that when the time came knowing she would come back and cum for Daddy whenever he asked for a long time to come.

After dinner we all stripped naked and went skinny dipping with the back lights turned off. The varied contacts of hands and bodies was a joy to behold as we played and enjoyed simple pleasures of each other for over an hour before returning to the house and walked up the stairs, Jane in the lead with her wet sultry body swaying ahead of us and the twins escorting me as before. Some how we all fit in the shower by constantly rubbing against each other and rinsed off before taking turns drying each others bodies before going to the new king sized bed to rest from the long weekend of play and newfound passions shared. I dozed off with my hands wrung into a pert 16 year old pussy on one side and the firm ass of one of the twins on the other while the third lay between my legs sending waves of pleasure through me with her warm breaths flowing over my soft but ample cock. Tomorrow would be a work and school day and we needed to rest as we all took the moment to enjoy the simpler pleasures of cuddling naked together.

I felt Jane’s need as her hand cupped mine and drew it into her petals, messaging her pussy with my hand turned her hot and wet in no time. Hearing her arousal the breaths that had swept over my dick became labored as she fingered her snatch and began licking my sack and then growing shaft. The other one, Tawny as it turned out wasn’t to be left in the lurch and turned herself and pressed her mound to my lips wanting to be eaten out by her Daddy. The cuddle time would have to wait as one and then the other of us groaned our needs to be drained. Tammy slid her lips over my hardened shaft and sucked me in causing me to grunt with pleasure into Tawny’s pussy as she ground harder against me. Jane was satisfied for the moment to have my fingers sliding in and out of her cunt nicely fast and came first of all of us, but didn’t stop as the other two found their glory as well. Tammy withdrew her mouth from me as she gasped out after pummeling her pussy enough to cum with a scream of joy and jumped up to slam her core over me to the hilt of the fully engorged shaft she had brought to its needful state.

Tawny rolled over enough to lay half atop of me as I continued to tongue her slippery wet pussy and began eating out her baby sister who came yet again with a squirting gusher onto the smooth black coverlets. I grunted as I withheld my climax as long as they would need me to, the sounds of gasping breaths and grunted pleasures filled the room as my heart pounded to the rhythm of Tammy riding my cock up and down like a pile driver’s piston.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

She gushed out her cream twice before falling to the side, Tawny saw the opening and rose up to impale her own gash over me and pounded even harder than her sister had, exploding twice before she too fell aside in a puddle of satisfied flesh. My sweet baby Jane took her turn riding the post and drove me over the brink as her squirting flood swept over the heated shaft she pounded hard and deep into her youthful cavity of heaven before settling onto it and grinding me deep inside the heavenly gripping walls. I gave my all and sent three waves of hot sticky semen into her womb as she screamed out her final orgasm of the day; we all lay panting when the 45 minutes of passion ebbed to a mass of weary sweaty flesh sprawled over the bedding. I sat up long enough to draw the cover over us all as we spooned together for the balance of the night, surely a sight to behold as one body fit neatly against the next, a hand draped lazily over the one in front of them. For tonight the sequence mattered not, yet it was my baby Jane that lay in front of me as she felt my cock nestled against her arse and hand upon her breast as well as Tammy’s back against her chest and hips as she draped her hand over and cradled the smaller teat of her big sister who did the same for Tawny’s lush youthful curves. We all slept soundly, dreams of joy filled us one and all of the weekend that had changed our world.

I awoke early; somehow tired beyond belief, but revitalized in ways I had all but forgotten or never known. I went to the bathroom and drained the main vein before getting into the shower once again, this time alone, but not unaware that one or more of the girls could join me at any...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments