Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swinging fun 1

"Experiences at swing club. Slow start till the sex starts"

1
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Swinging Fun 1
irishmik60

Nestled in the southwest corner of Michigan is a large spacious home in the country. Situated on 20 acres on a small country, out of the way, road. Large Tri-level, it showed it'd been enlarged on more than one occasion. Over six thousand square feet, it looks like some big farmhouse that had grown as the family that owned it did. In the large yard beside the home was 2 semi tractors and their respective trailers. Evidence of the occupants employment.

That's where the normal life ended. The mid level of the home had a nice living room and kitchen. In the living room were two large couches, a fireplace, and a heavy wooden coffee table. The kitchen separated from the living room by a lengthy counter, with bar stools situated in front of it.

Going down to the lower level you come upon a nice sized dance floor, tables surrounding it. At one end, a corner with a sophisticated sound system. Across from it a bar to store your alcohol, get ice or mixed drinks.

Following a passage in the corner you'd come to a locker room and continuing on toilets, showers, and through the showers the attached hot tub room. The tub itself was a large, kidney shaped commercial tub, hold 8 people easily.

The bedrooms were on the uppermost levels, 9 in all. Every bedroom had multiple beds, two massage tables, and in one, a 'sex swing'. The swing was on a reinforced frame, to handle heavy continued use.

A cabinet in the hallway contained toys, oils, and a large supply of condoms. In the corner of one of the rear bedrooms were blankets, folded and stacked for later use.

You see, this was no ordinary family home. For over 25 years this has been home to the stats largest ongoing 'on-premise' SWING CLUB. For looking like an old home in the country, every Saturday night, year round, 50+ couples would arrive to play, meet each other, have a friendly drink or two. then, if everything went OK, these people would end up trading their partners for sexual gratification.

Couples (and select singles) from all over the Midwest were members. On their free weekends they know that there's always a 'party' going on. They know the time, the place, and the rules of the house. Meeting the owners, you would never picture them as owners of a sex establishment. Earlier I wrote about my first trip to this club. For 12 years a rarely missed a weekend. I met my spouse there and we've been together over 20 years.

After about four trips to the club, escorted by an 'arranged partner' (please read my story of my first experience first), I was told that I would be one of the few single males allowed to come without approval each week. I quickly became friends with many of the couples and single ladies there.

Let me describe a party for you. A night at the swing club. If folks like what I write I will continue with further adventures.

Each week there would be a 'theme' to the party. This particular weekend was only held once a year and was one of the most attended. This was 'HOOKER NIGHT'! No, no hookers were present, per SE. As couples arrived, all the men were given two thousand dollars in play money. From that point, whether they danced with a gal, got a kiss from her, a blow job, out and out sex.....it cost them.The prices weren't set but arranged between the men and the particular woman that caught their eye.

At an arranged time, the ladies would add all their accumulated wealth together, and the one with the most money would win a free party for her and her partner.

Being single I volunteered to greet folks at the door and mete out the bux to the gents. Many a 'wife' would slide up to me and whispers for a little 'extra' in their partners stash they'd take care of me later, LOL. They soon found I wasn't tha6t easy a pushover. I did however make sure I ALWAYS had a supply of bux to pass around for favors. Hey! I'm a man, what can I say.

Once everyone arrived I went down to my locker and, after showering, slipped on some silk boxers. By 8 PM the party had over seventy couples in attendance. seventy horny women, and an equal number of men just waiting to spend their bux.

Sitting at the bar, a lady I'll call Jane sidled up to me and asked if I had any money to spend. Sure two thousand bux! Just like all the other guys. She told me to follow her upstairs and she make sure I got my two thousand's worth. I simply told her I wasn't spending all my money on one event. Pardon the pun, but 'dickering' like this was going on all around us.

We finally agreed on a price, upstairs we slipped and found an empty bed. We quickly she our clothes and I laid back on the bed admiring Jane. At 34 she was a stunner. Maybe 36C breasts, with chocolate brown aureole and eraser hard nipples. Shaved completely bare her pussy was moist with body oils and her own anticipatory secretions. Maybe a little cellulite on her ass, but nothing that would make me look away.

I slipped from my shorts, already partially hard in anticipation of our fun. It wasn't long before Jane was straddling my face with her pussy smashed against my mouth. Both her hands wrapped around the base of my cock, aiming it to her face. I smothered myself in her cunt as my hands reached around and grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples.

Jane was a cock sucking vacuum! She swallowed me to my nuts in one quick gulp. Cupping my nuts I felt her wet mouth sliding up and down my hardening shaft. Pulling back some, she'd swirl her tongue around the head of my cock, being sure to stimulate the glans on the underside. The, for a moment, drive her mouth back down my cock, before repeating this step over and over again.

I removed one hand from her tits and stabbed two fingers deep in her vagina. I could feel her cervix against the tips of my fingers. When I did this I slid alongside her G spot, causing her to mewl on my cock as she refuse to let go of it. As if my cock was a life support system and her very life depended on keeping it deep in her mouth.

Her hips started shaking, a tell that she was about to cum. Sliding her mouth to the top of my cock, she took on hand and started stroking my as fast as she could. trying to get me to cum as she did. Gently massaging my balls, licking and stroking my cock in this manner I couldn't wait any longer. A blast of my seed slammed into her mouth, just as she shook in the throws of her own cum.

You could tell she wanted to let go and scream out.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

But, at the same time she didn't want to lose any of my spunk. By now my glans was getting over sensitive and I had to pull from her lips. The feeling both ecstatic and painful as well, As I pulled from her mouth, my last rope of cum struck her in the face. She rubbed her cheeks and lips all over it, giving herself a cum facial.

Spent, we both collapsed on the bed for about 5 minutes. Knowing there were more ladies for me to 'buy', and more men for her to 'solicit', we arose and went to separate bathrooms to freshen up and return to the dance area and refresh.

Maybe 30 minutes went by when Allie came by and asked if I wanted to go to the hot tub with her. We strolled naked to the showers, on through to the tub and climbed into the 103 degree warmth. As we cuddled there, she reached over and gently caressed my cock. Still spent from earlier I pushed her back against the wall of the tub. Scooting down I took a deep breath, parted her legs and decided to do a little 'skin diving'.

Sliding my tongue up between her legs I drew it up through her labia, stopping for a minute on her clit. I could feel it harden and extend itself from under its hood. Coming up for another quick breath of air I continued lapping her pussy, holding her thighs to stay in place. Now, understand that in a hot tub where its 103 degrees you breath, your tongue is colder than the outside atmosphere. The action of my colder tongue on her heated pussy was driving her closer and closer to cumming.

One last breath I dove back in and stabbed my tongue deep in her cunt. Thrusting her hips forward I could hear her screams underwater. As her orgasm hit, I began blowing cold air bubbles on her clit, I thought she was going to crush my head as her thighs clamped against me. Her juices mingle with the water of the hot tub as she convulsed again and again. Struggling for air I pulled from between her legs and sat back with a Cheshire cat grin on my face.

By now my cock was beginning to desire more fun. I left Allie to relish in the warm waters and her recovery from her orgasm and showed and got back in my boxers. Barely had I entered the dance area again than I was stopped by these two lovely gals, Fraternal twins, 27, and forever horny. One on each side asked me how horny I was and if I had any money left. I flashed the remaining 1,200 bux at them, and off we went to the orgy room.

Now, the orgy room is special. Along one wall is a home made bunk bed. In is built with sturdy 2 x 10 lumber, wall to wall. It took one king sized mattress and two queen's to stretch from one wall to the other. Across the back wall the entire wall was decorated with mirrors. The railing was wrapped in lights that consisted of all the lights in the room.

No one on top we had this all to ourselves. I quickly shed my shorts and climbed on top. Esther and Edie climbed up, one on each side. Very buxom, both with 40D's, the only way I could tell them apart was Esther shaved completely. Edie left a nice little stripe above her pussy.The gals separated from me and pulled into a 69 licking each others pussy. Just knowing they were sisters, made me hard as hell.

Both gals had thick inner labia, swollen and sticking out. The nubbins of their clits peeking from the hooded skin. First Edie would slap her sisters ass then dive her face downwards into Esther's awaiting snatch. In response Esther would bite the inside of her sisters thigh that rested beside her head. Then attack her pussy like it was the last meal ever. I laid back for a bit slowly stroking my cock,and enjoying the scene before me.

The slurping and moaning excited me as much as the view before me. Each gal working to drive the other to height's of passion. Not able to wait any longer, I arose to my knees and straddled Ester's head, my hardened cock pointed devilishly at her sisters wet, open cunt. Ester put a hand on either side of Edie's ass and spread her ass wide, giving me ample view and access to her awaiting pussy.

As I slowly slid into Edie I could feel her body tighten and Esther's moans as her sister devoured her pussy in a vengeance. With each slow stroke, I could feel Ester's tongue and mouth on my balls. She would suck my nuts into her mouth, and as I withdrew from her sisters pussy, she'd lick down the underside of my shaft, tickling her sis's clit. Her hands having opened her sister up to me, now were moved to my ass cheeks. Kneading them as I slow fucked Edie.

As excited and heated as Edie was before I mounted her, it wasn't long before she wailed in orgasmic fervor. Cunt cream flowed from her vagina and dripped into the mouth of her sister. I slowly removed myself and lowered the head of my cock to ester's lips. Taking the cue, she started cleaning my and her sisters juices from my cock. Edie rolled off Ester, turned and resettled herself between Ester's legs.

Sated for the moment she started paying new attention to Esters swollen labia and hardened clit. As she literally devoured her morsel, I kept mouth fucking Ester. Reaching behind my ass to knead and play with her tits, and pull on her nipples. Each thrust my nuts coming to a stop in the valley of her full breasts.

Rocking back and forth I felt my balls start to tighten, my thighs cramp. A sudden gush of sperm hitting Edie's face, splattering her chin, wetting her lips, covering her nostrils. She kept tugging at my cock trying to milk every last drop from my balls. Collapsing to one side I saw the sisters still attached to each other, Ester not getting enough of her sibling.

Looking off the bed I discovered about 10 people watching and enjoying the show we'd just put on. I guess it was better I hadn't know we'd been putting on a performance. That way I didn't feel at all inhibited as I fucked these two nymphos. As I laid there, others started climbing on top of the bunk. Total spent for now, all I could do is lay back and enjoy the view of the entanglement of bodies.

Rested for now, I climbed down only to notice my two partners were entwined amongst about 10 others. Cocks, Cunts, Tits, hands, mouths, each seemed to attach themselves to another. If dislodged, they didn't pout but looked for another appendage to play with. Pulling my shorts om, I strolled back down by the bar, opened a fresh beer and smiled knowing tonight had been great, and that I could enjoy this manner most every weekend.

Published 
Written by irishmik60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors