Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tabby's Little Brother, Ch. 2

13
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words
When James awoke the next morning he was still lying on top of his bed dressed in the tight fitting lace panties. His cock and balls were tucked into the flimsy garment. He looked down at the pool of dry cum that stained the front of them. Lana was no longer there, but her red panties still lay on the floor as evidence of their night together. He put his hands behind his head and smiled contentedly to himself.

All the girls were out when he finally came downstairs after a long hot shower and dressing. It was after 10am and it looked like they had been gone for a while. James decided to watch some more television.

They returned after lunch, all four of his resident beauties. James tried to catch Lana's eye, but she didn't seem to react to his glances and winks. He rationalised this, as they didn't stay long downstairs. All four trudged upstairs to get changed to sit around the swimming pool as the sun was beating down.

James sat in the lounge, near the large window that over-looked the pool. That way he would get a good view of the girls when they returned in their skimpy little bikinis. He knew they would have skimpy bikinis mainly because he had seen them dressed that way before, but never all four at once.

He didn't have to wait long. His sister was the first to appear in the little plain red bikini that he was most familiar with. It always amazed him that such small amounts of material could hide those nipples from him. Krista and Lana walked out together. Again their swimwear did not leave a lot to the imagination. He could feel that old feeling again, his cock starting to stir. Finally Jenna joined them in her tiny leopard patterned bikini with its simple ties.

They took up positions in the pool loungers or on the concrete path surrounding the pool. He could look from one to the other with ease. It was like a scene from a travel brochure to Rio or the Riviera. The stunning girls in their tiny bikinis and their dark glasses looked like a group of innocent tourists. But James viewed them as his concubines. After last nights encounter with the very hot Lana he was determined to make the most of his weekend. He could close his eyes and imagine calling any one of "his" ladies from the poolside to wait on his every need.

Soon that need was growing in his pants as his daydream grew. One of his hands moved down and slipped into the open zip of his jeans to stroke his raging hard-on. He didn't want to bring himself on as he wanted to make the most of any opportunity that came his way later. Surely Lana would want to play again and James needed to have all his energy.

"Hey James," it was Jenna's voice that brought him to reality. "What's up?"

James pulled his hand from his pants. He hoped the sexy blonde hadn't seen what he had been doing. She was approaching from the door that led from the family room. Quickly he worked out that it would have been difficult for her to see exactly what he had been up to.

"Just dozing in the sun actually," James said nervously as she approached. "Such a nice day."

"Yeah, you should be joining us at the pool." She had that look, just a hint of slut about her. The twins seemed to have this look, he couldn't say exactly what it was; the way they cut their hair, the deep lipstick and heavy make-up they always wore, the walk or maybe just a combination of all of these.

"It's ok Jenna, I'm fine here," he said as the near naked body moved closer. He pulled his surfing magazine onto his lap to hide his open zipper. "I thought I would take it easy today."

"Unusual for a lad like you," Jenna winked. "I thought you would enjoy some play in the pool."

"Oh…well…I don't know…I didn't want to disturb you guys," James stuttered, his eyes firmly on her breasts, swaying slightly in the small leopard skin print bikini. "Well, looks like everyone wanted a little snooze," Jenna shrugged. "That lot have all gone to sleep." She gestured at the window. James looked outside. Tabby and Lana were both stretched out on their loungers, their eyes shut. He couldn't see Krista, but she was probably on another lounger behind the swimming pool wall.

"Ha, so we are left alone," James stated innocently.

"I guess so," Jenna smiled. "Krista and I have always enjoyed playing together at the pool…"

"I guess you will have to wait for her…"

"Why don't you come and play for a while James?" Jenna smiled and put her hand out towards him.

"Well…I suppose…I mean…well," he looked into her big round blue eyes and started to lift out of the chair, the magazine slipping to the floor.

"Good," Jenna said, and then her eyes noticed the undone zipper. "Shall we go?" She added without commenting on his state of undress.

Without a word she tugged him along, out the door into the family room. Instead of moving through the large sliding doors that led to the pool she veered off down the passage to the guest room. James opened his mouth to say something then thought better of it.

She led him into the big light room, the sun beaming in through the floor to ceiling windows. A simple double bed dressed in a white cover was the only furniture other than the small side table. But it wasn't the furnishings that caught James' eye. Lying on the bed in her skimpy black and white bikini was Krista, a broad grin on her face.

"I told you I like to play with my sister," Jenna laughed. "Would you like to watch us play for a while James?"

His mouth dropped as Krista slid from the bed to stand next to her twin. The two girls in their sexy bikinis were almost too much for him; he could feel his cock growing again. This time the gaping hole in his jeans let him down as the bulge pushed through the gap.

"I…I," he stammered as the two girls put an arm around each other. "I don't…" They were kissing now, their tongues playing with each other as their hands moved over each other's tanned body.

"Why don't you join us James? Looks like you want to," Krista smiled as they broke from each other's lips.

He stepped forward, not sure what to do next. It was done for him. A hand reached down to the bulge at his crotch and squeezed it gently. Krista pulled on his cock, exposing it through the fly of his jeans and the gap in the front of his shorts. James drew a deep breath as he joined their huddle next to the bed. He brought his arm up behind Jenna to hug her gently.

Jenna looked at him, her sexy, friendly smile expanded across her young face. Krista stroked the giant cock as he lent closer to Jenna, kissing her cheek. Jenna moved her face to let him kiss her a second time, full on the lips. James smiled to himself. His hand slipped up her back to the string tie that held her bikini top in place. With one movement he undid the tie and the two little leopard skin patterned triangles fell forward from her big breasts. He moved higher to release the tie at the neck and the bikini top fluttered to the ground.

He pulled Jenna close and kissed her again as his hand cupped one of those big soft breasts. The nipples were large and flat compared to Lana's, but just as teasable. His mouth kissed her neck and then the breast and finally the nipple.

Krista continued to stroke his hard cock as he handled her sister. She unbuckled his pants and slid them down his legs, taking his shorts as well. He felt her soft lips caress his butt as she eased the trainers and jeans off his feet. Slowly she raised her body, rubbing in against his body so he could feel her soft breasts against his butt and back as she stood. Her long fingers reached around his body to undo his shirt and tug it from his shoulders. Then her tongue traced little circles on his neck and bare shoulder.

As James felt Krista kissing his neck he turned a little to face her. He kissed her cheek now as Jenna replaced Krista kissing and caressing James back. James reached behind the blonde and fumbled as he tried to release her bikini bra. He had practised this with Tabby's bras plenty of times, but his nervous fingers just didn't seem up to the task. Krista reached back and popped the clasp. The black and white top fell off her body.

To James surprise Krista suddenly broke the kiss and peeled her body away from his. Jenna was also standing back from the young boy now. Krista looked at her sister and smiled. The two blondes stepped forward to each other and embraced. As they did their lips met in a long passionate kiss. James was left standing between them his aching cock sticking out at right angles in his hand.

He watched as Jenna slowly slid the black and white bikini bottom down Krista's fine shapely legs. James ducked his head to get a view of the glorious pussy that was exposed with just a tuft of blonde hair forming a 'V' above her pouty pussy lips. As Jenna touched her sister's clit with an extended finger Krista moved her hand to untie the little strings that held Jenna's bikini bottom in place. It too fell to the floor.

Both girls moaned as they fingered each other, still kissing and nibbling at each other's bodies. Gradually they moved sideways until they collapsed on the soft white bed. James stepped up to the edge of the bed to get a better view.

As they contorted their bodies in an orgiastic ritual the two girls ended up with their heads buried between the others legs. James was almost ready to cum; his whole body was aching at the sight of these two beautiful twins eating each other's pussy's. Jenna was on top, arching over her sister, licking and sucking at Krista's clit.

Meanwhile Krista was inserting a finger into her sister as her tongue flicked Jenna's hard little clit. James watched as she slowly pulled the finger back, glistening with her sister's hot juice. His eyes were bulging as the tall blonde licked it clean, giving the young lad a sultry glance. Then her eyes turned and she kissed the soft butt in front of her before letting out a low moan of pleasure.

James stood looking at the scene before him, tugging hard at his teenage cock. He could feel his load building. God, were they going to make him cum on the floor? If he did explode then he knew it would be so powerful that he would spray their bodies with his gooey mess.

If he didn't act soon he would lose it. He didn't ask he climbed up on the bed behind Jenna. Both girls stopped to watch him positioning himself. Krista reached up to guide him as Jenna moved her butt to let James get a better angle. Jenna gave a gasp as his big hard cock penetrated her slippery pussy. His hands grasped her hips and he started pumping her.

Krista resumed stimulating her sister's clit. Between them they had Jenna in convulsions of repeated orgasms within a few moments. But the effort was too much for the young lad as his cock slammed into her sweet round butt. He let out a huge grunt and stabbed his cock deep into her, pulling her back on to him at the same time. His orgasm was as powerful as he knew it would be, pumping gallons of hot cum deep inside Jenna. Krista reached up with her tongue to lick some of the leaking hot cum away from her sister's opening.

"Ohhh…," he moaned as he slowly let his cock slip from her, Krista licking it as it fell away.

He stepped off the bed, holding his semi-rigid cock as he did. A blob of cum dripped from Jenna onto Krista's face and she swiped it with her tongue. A shiver of excitement went through Krista's body now as Jenna lent forward to lick at her pussy some more. Krista reached up for her sister's hot pussy, to lick away the creamy mess at the entrance.

The scene excited James so much that his cock grew once more. His hand touched the sticky cum-coated cock and began rubbing it. The whole thing throbbed in his hand, he could feel his balls building up again.

Krista had flicked a gob of cum onto her cheek and was trying to lick it into her mouth when she noticed James standing there, his cock sticking out toward her.

"Why don't you make better use of that thing?" She asked sensually.

James stared at her. Jenna giggled and slipped off the bed. She moved over to stand next to James, her lips met his and they kissed. As their tongues entwined James tasted her sisters pussy on her mouth. Jenna reached down to his cock and wrapped her hand around the hard member.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

Slowly she walked him to the bed. Still kissing she guided him up onto the bed and between Krista's wide spread legs.

The kiss broke as he turned to look down on the twins open pussy. Her sister was still holding his hard cock, guiding it into Krista as he watched. Krista reached up, her arms pulling him down on top of her as his cock slid into the tight hot pussy. Then his lips were locked to hers, tasting now a mixture of Jenna and himself.

Jenna withdrew her hand, letting it gently slide across his side and back as he started pumping in and out of Krista. The kiss lasted and lasted as he pumped harder and harder. He could hear her wet pussy resisting his cock on each stroke. The slurping sound, her gentle moans.

Then he felt Jenna's soft body against his, her breasts pressed into his back as she draped herself over him. She started kissing his bare skin, working her way to his neck and ears. While her lips tickled his ears her hand wandered over his body, roaming to his butt. Just as his thrusts were getting harder he felt Jenna at the entrance to his butt, pressing on his little virgin hole. Her finger was slick with her own juices and slipped inside him. The sensation was incredible. He tensed, his cock grew harder than ever and he renewed his efforts at fucking Krista.

"Ahhh…ohhh," Krista called out as his intensity stepped up a grade. His huge cock was invading her like a steam-train as he pumped in and out of her. The young blonde was holding on to him as he rocked into her.

He could feel his cum rising, Jenna had made sure of that. His body was tensing, he knew he was almost there. "Ohhh...Krista…yeah….yeah," he called to her as his body arched and he spilled his load in her.

They all collapsed together on the bed, giggling and laughing as the cum dripped from her body. No one knew what to say to anyone else. There was an embarrassed silence.

"Umm…well…I…umm," the young James tried.

"It's ok James, we enjoyed that," Jenna laughed. "You can turn us on any time you like."

"Gee, thanks Jenna," James smiled back, his confidence returned.

There was a further silence before Jenna broke it. "Hey, lets go take a shower."

The three naked bodies walked together to the little en suite to shower. In the shower they rubbed each other bodies with the body lotion and ran fingers through hair. Soon James was hard once more as he fondled those beautiful large breasts.

It was Jenna who got on her knees and started to lick at James' balls. Her tongue flicking around his scrotum and then licking along the underside of his cock. Krista got into the act by kissing James on the lips again. She was the better kisser James decided in a mental note to himself. He slid a finger down his side and found her pussy. Krista parted her legs for him.

Jenna sucked him off as he fingered her sister. The warm water played down on them. Soon all three were cumming as the temperature reached boiling. Jenna had cum boiling at her mouth as James let his jism fill her. Krista almost doubled up as her body spasmed in orgasm. The water cascaded down on their hot bodies as they panted and groaned.

Clean once more the three tumbled out of the shower. Krista gave James a last sloppy kiss before skipping out into the bedroom, still wet and naked. James grabbed a large towel and wrapped himself in it. Jenna did likewise and walked out of the bathroom after winking at James.

He dried himself off in the bathroom. When he entered the bedroom both girls were gone. A lingering smell of sex wafted in the air. James grinned to himself and dressed quietly.

All four girls were down at the pool again. Krista and Lana were in the pool, fooling around while Jenna was talking to Tabby on the edge of the pool. He could hear their laughter and fun.

The day began to turn to night and the girls all came inside. After changing out of their tiny bikinis they started making dinner. James had switched on the TV again and sat back watching Buffy. But his mind was on other events and his cock was growing hard again.

Just as he was about to drift off Lana walked in with his dinner.

"Here you are James," she said with a smile and a wink. She spun to walk out the door, deliberately letting her little flared cheerleaders skirt fly up, revealing a white...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sam0067
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors