Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Mother's Love To Another Level

"Finding A New Love With My Mum"

5
1 Comment 1
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I awake with a start. I allow me eyes to adjust to the dark room and check my watch. 2:13am. What woke me? Wasn’t a nightmare or dream, of that I am sure. So what woke me? No idea. However, I do know I am thirsty so I head for the kitchen and as quietly as I can grab a glass of water. Having wet my dry mouth and quenched my thirst I head back to my room. But on the way, I pause. A sneaky idea came into my head. But no, go back to bed Gav, jeez! But hey! Think Gav. You and your Mum have something going here and it would be a shame to miss such an opportunity. Why not Gav? Hell! God, what am I doing! I step quietly to her bedroom door which is open and in the darkness I see my Mum lying in bed on her side. Go for it Gav, you won’t regret it.

I move into Mum’s bedroom and up to the side of her bed. I kneel down, and can see the sheets rise and fall from her breathing. I take a chance and run my fingers through her hair, so soft to the touch. I move closer and place a kiss on her cheek, hoping to wake her. Nope. I move down and plant a kiss on her lips, so warm and soft. Nope. I try again but this time allow my tongue to touch her lips briefly. Her hand moves to rub her lips from the tickle and in the process my Mum whacks me in the face! At this my Mum wakes up with a start not expecting to have anyone there and fearing the worst. As my Mum awakes to full consciousness she realizes it is me.

“Gav! I thought you would never come. I wanted to come to you but was not sure if you wanted me to or not.” I explained I thought the same thing and we both laugh about it. “Join me” as my Mum pulls the sheets to one side and invites me into her bed. I had no hesitation and once in, we hugged each other close and started our passionate kiss.

I hold her soft face in my hands as my lips meet hers. My Mum wraps her arms around me and holds me tight, never wanting to let go in case this is a dream or that if she let go, I would disappear. Our lips explore each others’, our tongues slide out and explore, touching, entwining, tasting. I caress her soft cheeks with my hands, stroking her soft hair as my tongue explores the inside of her sweet mouth, tasting her saliva. Umm, so sweet. We kiss passionately for what seems ages, our breathing deep, our hearts beating fast, our bodies held close together.

My Mum wore her nightie and panties, me, buttoned tracksuit bottoms and t shirt. Her hands run up and down my back before grabbing the bottom hem and pulling my shirt off me leaving me topless. My Mum runs her fingers and nails up and down my back, our sexy kiss still prolonging, our tongues tasting each other, exploring each others’ mouths. I start to run my tongue and lips down to her neck and plant soft pecks around her neck from ear to ear. My Mum runs her fingers through my hair and again, up and down my back. My Mum breathes heavily, her heart beating fast. I kiss all around her neck and then start slowly moving down. I reach the top of her nightie and start to kiss softly the top of her soft breasts. I move down, kissing her body through the fabric of her nightie till I reach the hem. I grab the bottom of her nightie with my teeth and move back up, pulling her nightie with me. As I reach her neck, we both remove her nightie from her body leaving my Mum with just her panties on.

I kiss my Mum on the mouth again, our tongues once again tasting each other, I move to her neck, then down. I reach her left breast and start running my tongue over the soft mound in circles, moving in slowly until my tongue is doing circles around her nipple. I then proceed to let the tip of my tongue flick the tip of her nipple as my hand plays with her other nipple. Her body is squirming with pleasure and ecstasy, soft moans coming from within my Mum as her hands stroke the back of my head. I take the nipple into my mouth and gently tweak it with my teeth, my tongue still licking at the tip before sucking that nipple deep into my mouth. After taking care of the nipple’s pleasure, I switch to the other nipple and repeat the process.

Now I move further down, slowly. Kissing, licking, touching, tasting. I reach her panties, but instead of going where my Mum thinks, I move down her right thigh, kissing and licking the outside then kissing and licking the inside, right up to her panties. I can smell her sex, and my Mum starts to writhe more as she feels me so close. I move to the left thigh and run my tongue down the outside and then kiss softly the inside moving back up to her honey pot. I take hold of her panties and start to pull them down, sliding them slowly down her legs, my Mum allowing me to take them completely off. Now that my Mum is naked, I go back to kissing and licking her right thigh then her left, each time reaching the top of her legs, getting closer to her wet pussy.

Finally, I move up her left thigh and allow my tongue to touch, with the slightest of touches, her clit. I move up and start to lick, kiss and suck each and every pubic hair, wanting to make sure her hairs are wet with my saliva. Now I move down in between her legs. Her hands are on my head, stroking me, holding me, her legs wide apart allowing me as much access as I can get. I dart my tongue out, letting it flick the very tip of her clit, my fingers stroking the sides of her pussy lips, feeling the wetness. I flick her clit, getting closer, harder each time as my fingers start to explore the inside of her pussy.

By now my Mum is holding my head and trying to pull my face into her, wanting me to just suck her hard, make her cum. I take her clit in my mouth and suck gently, taking my Mum to another level. Then I run my tongue over her pussy lips and suck them into my mouth. All the while my fingers are fucking her pussy, all four of them. I remove my fingers and slide my tongue into her pussy, burying my face into her juicy, wet, honey pot, my nose rubbing her clit, my tongue exploring her wetness, her sweet juices, that soft hole. My hands move up to her tits and with both thumbs and forefingers, I gently play with her nipples, squeeze her tits, her hands on the back of my head pulling my face into her pussy. I suck and lick deep, tasting her delicious cum, covering my mouth, tongue and face. Swallowing her juices and feeling the hot fluid slide down my throat. I fill my hunger for her hot liquid and now move up to lie with my Mum again.

I lie on top of my Mum and we kiss, her tongue licking my face, lips and mouth all over, tasting her sweet cum on me. We enjoy the closeness of each other, my hard cock inside my tracksuit bottoms pressing against her stomach, her breasts pressed against my warm chest, our tongues licking, tasting each others’ saliva, sharing each other, both wanting to be as one.

Now I know my Mum wants to please me. I rip off my bottoms, exposing my hard, erect cock; get up on my knees and squat over her tits, my hard cock pointing towards her.

KatyHerrera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatyHerrera

My Mum cups my balls with one hand and slowly runs her other fingers around my shaft and up and down my length. She slides her tongue out and start to flick it against the tip of my cock, her hand slowly pulling back my foreskin, exposing the wet head of my cock. Her tongue licks its way down my shaft, reaching my balls. My Mum licks and sucks gently on every inch of my balls, taking each one in turn into her mouth, tasting me. Her hand wanks my cock slowly as her tongue slides back up my hard shaft and then back to the tip. She slides my cock into her mouth but only slightly. Then my Mum withdraws my cock and slides it back in. My Mum repeats the process, each time my cock sliding deeper into her warm mouth, her tongue licking my shaft, the wet head, tasting my juices seeping from my cock.

Finally, my Mum has that cock all the way in her mouth, as far as it can go, her mouth right at the base of my shaft. I then start to thrust my hips and my Mum allows me to fuck her mouth, slowly at first then faster and faster, her lips sliding up and down my shaft, her hands holding my cock at the base and cupping my balls. Her hands are on my ass as I really fuck her mouth, making my Mum eat my cock, tasting my juices, filling her mouth up with hard cock, right to the back of her throat. My Mum moans at every thrust, her pussy dripping with the feeling of having her mouth fucked by a hard cock.

“Want this hard cock in your mouth or your pussy? Want me to fuck your mouth or your pussy?” I ask.

“Oh, Gav, fuck me. I want you to fuck your Mother.”

I slide my body down and lie in between her legs. I grab my cock and start to rub the tip of it against her clit. This just takes my Mum to yet another level as my Mum feels her clit being wanked by the head of my cock. I rub the tip against her clit hard. Then I allow my hard cock to touch her pussy lips. I start to slide it in and then pull out. My Mum wraps her legs around me, pulling me closer to her. My Mum so wants me in her deep, fucking her. I continue to slide my cock in between her pussy lips, her lips opening willingly, sucking on my shaft, sucking me in, each time my cock getting deeper and deeper. Then I am in all the way. I slide back out but only to the point where my head is still inside. Then as hard and as fast as I can, I thrust inside my Mum. This lets a deep groan and moan from my Mum as she feels the hard member slam inside her. Her hands claw at my back, pulling me to her closer. I slam my cock into her pussy several times, each time releasing a moan of pleasure from my Mum, her nails clawing my back showing satisfaction at each thrust.

“Fuck me Gav, fuckin fuck me” my Mum begs. I start to fuck my Mum faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder, my shaft being sucked by her wet pussy lips, her legs round me pulling me in to her.

“Want me deeper?” I ask.

“Oh yes please”.

I grab her legs and put them over my shoulders allowing me to see the whole of her wet, juicy pussy, those lips moist and open waiting for more fucking. But my Mum wants to play too so she grabs her legs and pulls them up to her breasts. I hold her ass and start slowly again, moving faster and faster, sliding my hard cock in and out of her pussy. But this time, I manage to get deeper. My balls are slapping against her ass and my cock is hitting the very top of her pussy, her pussy lips sliding up and down my shaft, coating my hairs in juice, dripping down to my balls. Her pussy is taking in all my cock, sucking as much of it in as possible, her pussy walls feeling the hardness. And every time I fill her pussy with the whole length of my cock, a deep throat moan erupts from my Mum. It feels so good, feeling her pussy being split open with this hard cock, feeling a hard cock hitting the top of her pussy, making my Mum so wet, her clit is quivering with ecstasy, her pussy lips hugging my cock at every inch.

I am now slamming my cock deep into my Mum, deep, hard and fast, making sure I fuck my Mum hard

“Want me to fuck you? Want me to make you cum over my cock? Want my spunk in you?” I demand.

“Yes.”

“I said, do you want me to fuck you?”

“YES!”

“Mean it!”

“Oh Gav, fuck me, fuck your Mother now, fuck my cunt, I want you to FUCK. MY. CUNT. NOW!”

“Get on your knees then” I demand.

My Mum gets on all fours and I kneel behind her. I hold my cock and slide the length inside her wet cunt. I hold her hips and start to fuck my Mum. Faster and faster. And as I get faster I get deeper and harder. Till I am slamming my cock deep inside her dripping wet cunt.

“Oh god yes, fuck my cunt Gav, fuck my cunt. My cunt is all yours, use, it, fuck it, fuck my cunt hard” my Mum moans.

I thrust my hips back and forth, forcing my hard cock deep inside my Mum. My Mum has one hand on her tits and one on her clit, wanking herself, feeling my cock with her fingers slamming in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Our bodies move as one as my Mum writhes and moans deeply, my hips thrusting back and forth. I can feel myself coming to the peak of ecstasy.

“Do you want my spunk?” I ask.

“Yes”

“Where do you want it?”

“In my cunt, spunk in my cunt!”

Suddenly I shoot my spunk deep into her cunt, filling my Mum up with hot juice and as she feels it covering and filling her pussy my Mum cums. Mum lets out a long moan as she cums again, her juices mixing with mine, covering my cock in cum and spunk, my Mum’s pussy filled with both. We continue to move together, enjoying the feeling of being joined and slow down slowly. Finally, I withdraw from my Mum and lie on the bed. Not wanting to finish it right there, my Mum squats over my face and lower down over my cock. She thrusts her pussy into my face and demands I suck and lick her pussy clean.

“Clean my cunt.” My Mum literally sits on my face, her pussy pushed hard against my mouth ensuring I do not stop until I have sucked and licked her cunt clean. At the same time, my Mum takes my cock in my mouth and my Mum licks and sucks me clean too, tasting my spunk and her cum. The juices from her pussy drips into my mouth and I swallow her cum and my spunk. My Mum sucking on my cock, licking the head clean of all my spunk and her cum and letting the juices dribble down her throat.

After finishing our wonderful 69 we lay together and kissed. We tasted each others’ juices on our lips and tongues. I held her face in my hands and her arms wrapped around my back as we again, allowed our tongues to entwine, explore and taste. This time, apart from the saliva, there was the sweet taste of pussy cum and cock spunk and we could not get enough of each others’ mouths and tongues.

To Be Continued . . .

Published 
Written by KnightTemplar75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments