Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tamara and Greg II

"Tamara fills her mom in about her date with Greg"

0
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
958 words 958 words
Tamara lay in her bed that night. She could still taste Greg on her lips. Her mind was awhirl with fantasies of what they could do to one another, where and how it would feel. Her hand crept across her flat stomach and eased underneath her panties. Her fingertips caressed the close cropped rectangle of hair she’d trimmed just yesterday in anticipation of this past evening. When her finger tapped her clit, she felt a tingle and closed her eyes.

“Mmmm,” she moaned to herself. Her finger descended and parted her lips. She was wet, remembering how Greg’s finger felt as it slid into her. Her other hand cradled her breast, squeezing and teasing her hardening nipple. She pushed a finger inside herself. “Ahhh,” she moaned, maybe a little too loud.

There was a knock and her mom pushed the bedroom door open. “You awake, baby?”

Tamara sat bolt upright. Did her mom hear what she’d been doing? Was she busted? Tamara concentrated on her voice, making sure it was steady and low as if she’d been asleep.

“What, Momma?”

Her mom came in and closed the door behind her as if there was someone else in the house, though there wasn’t. Maybe she just didn’t want the light from the hallway to illuminate them. Her mom crossed to the bed and sat next to Tamara.

“I wanted to talk to you,” her mom said. “I know that Greg left a little while ago and I just thought it’d be a good time for us to chat a moment.”

“Okay,” Tamara said rubbing her eyes as if she’d been asleep. She could smell her delicious pussy on her fingers.

Her mom patted her thigh and seemed to be waiting, or staring, though it was almost too dark to see anything.

“Well?” her mom finally said in a deep, sultry kind of voice.

“Well, what?” Tamara was a little confused.

“C’mon, girl.” Her mom poked her side. “You’ve got to understand, your momma hasn’t been with a man in a very long time.”

Tamara understood now. The talk the other day, the one where they’d eventually talked about the size of Greg’s cock. It was starting to make more sense. Since her dad had died, her mom hadn’t been with another man. They’d moved back to the States, but her mom was without a companion. Sympathy blossomed in Tamara’s heart and she suddenly felt like a rotten child because she hadn’t considered her mom’s needs as a woman.

“Oh,” she said. “What do you want to know?”

Her mom’s hand went back to her thigh. “I don’t know,” she said. “Are you gonna make me ask you questions or are you going to just tell me what you did?”

Tamara could feel her face redden, the blood rise to her cheeks.

KendraSandTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraSandTS

But her damp pussy still was tingling and wanting attention.

“Welll,” Tamara began slowly. She moved the leg her mom’s hand wasn’t on to give her more room. “We kissed a lot.” Tamara slipped her hand toward her panties. She rubbed the outside of the cotton material. It was damp and clung to her flesh.

“It’s gonna be like that, huh?” her mom said.

Even though Tamara couldn’t really see her mom’s head, she knew that it would be nodding. There would probably be a wicked grin spreading across her face too, as they liked to tease one another. For a moment there wasn’t any noise other than the breathing of the two women. Tamara was almost afraid that her mom would hear her wet pussy beneath the cloth. But the feelings rising up from her cunt were beginning to affect her judgment as to whether she’d care if she were caught.

“He felt up my titties,” Tamara said in a course whisper.

“Yes,” her mom said even deeper, almost breathlessly.

“Yeah,” Tamara said slipping her finger under the band of her panties and penetrating her pussy. She gasped a little. “He pinched my nipples hard, Momma.”

“Ohh,” her mom said. “Did you like that, Baby?”

“Not at first,” Tamara said hooking her finger deeper into her cunt, feeling the muscles contract and grip.

“Mmmm,” her mom said. “Yeah, at first it stings a bit, but then feels sooo good.”

Tamara moved her finger back and forth, her palm against her clit. Right underneath her mother’s nose. She was going to cum if she wasn’t careful.

“And then, Baby,” her mom said bringing her attention back. “What did he do then?”

“Momma, he put his hand down my pants.”

“Ohhh really,” her mom said. “What did he do?”

“He rubbed me,” Tamara grinned and fucked herself slowly, fighting the urge to jam as many fingers into her twitching pussy and pound herself to a climax.

“Yes,” her mom said.

“Then he put a finger in me.”

“Yes, Baby.”

“It felt sooo good, Momma.”

“Oh, Baby,” her mom said. “Did he make you cum?”

“Ugh huh,” Tamara breathed and fucked herself with growing determination. She was close to cumming and didn’t really care if her mom heard or not.

“He fucked you with his finger?” her mom asked.

“Ugh huh.”

“Did he fuck you with anything else, Baby?”

“No, Momma,” Tamara said feeling the squeeze of an orgasm growing in her belly. She breathed hard and her other hand reached out and gripped her mom’s arm. “Ohhh.”

“Are you okay, Baby?” her mom said, concern in her voice.

“Ohhh.” Tamara said a high pitched squeal escaping her lips as her cunt spasmed and flooded. “I’m cumming Momma!”

Published 
Written by EroticCop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors