Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tamara Greg III

"Read Tamara Greg and Tamara Greg II for background"

1
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Tamara’s mom, Dominque, couldn’t believe what she’d just heard, her baby girl was writhing in the midst of an orgasm. Dominque was torn. She was horny and had come over to pick Tamara’s brain about her encounter with her boyfriend, Greg. Was Tamara masturbating about what had happened with Greg or was she reacting to her presence?

Her daughter’s thrashing had subsided, but her breathing was deep and rapid. Dominque leaned over to kiss your daughter’s head to show she wasn’t mad or grossed out, just to show it was okay. Her robe fell partially open and as her lips encountered Tamara’s moist forehead, her breast landed upon her cheek.

“It’s okay, baby,” Dominque said.

Tamara moaned and snuggled her face into Dominque’s breasts.

“Baby,” Dominque said feeling a little panic rise in her mind as Tamara shifted on the bed and faced into her breasts.

“You feel nice, Momma,” Tamara growled in her throat.

Dominque didn’t know what to say so she kept her mouth shut. She suddenly thought she might know what a rabbit felt like when discovered in the yard by a dog.

Tamara’s arms reached around Dominque’s waist and she drew herself further into her robe. “You feel sooo nice,” Tamara mumbled again.

“Baby,” Dominque said leaning back against her daughter’s grasp. “We shouldn’t..."

Tamara nuzzled her breasts with her face, from one to the other and back again.

“Momma,” Tamara whispered, “cumming feels wonderful, but it feels so much better when someone else gets you off.”

Dominque smiled knowing her daughter was right. She put a hand on Tamara’s head.

“Did you and Greg have fun tonight?”

“Ugh huh,” Tamara said, her voice muffled in Dominque’s breasts.

“What did you guys do, baby?”

“I told you already,” Tamara purred. “He fucked me with his fingers and made me cum.”

Dominque felt her pussy moisten, though she’d been wet coming into the room. Her plan was to hear what had transpired then retreat to her own room for a little finger or vibe time.

“And?”

“And, what?” Tamara giggled. Dominque suspected her daughter was messing with her and knew damn well what she was getting at.

“His cock, baby,” Dominque had a sudden urge to slip a finger onto her clit, but she resisted. “did you measure it, honey?”

“Sure did,” Tamara said, “and I took a picture of it.”

“Really?”

“Wanna see?”

Dominque felt her stomach tighten into a quick, hard knot, “What did you tell Greg?”

“That you wanted to know how big his cock was?”

Dominque stopped breathing for a second and felt the start of a full panic attack begin at the base of her skull. Her breathing increased and she felt a clammy sweat break out on her forehead.

“Oh, Momma.” Tamara sat up. “Don’t panic.” Her daughter brought a hand to her cheek and caressed it. “I think it turned him on. Hell, he thought we were sisters for the longest time.”

“But, what if he tells..."

“He’s not gonna tell anyone,” Tamara giggled. “You wanna see his cock? It’s big.”

Dominque took a deep breath and tried to settle her nerves. She leaned over and rested against the headboard of Tamara’s bed, taking another deep breath.

Tamara reached over to the night stand and grabbed her phone. Her fingers slid across the screen and it lit up brilliantly in the dark room. She flicked and tapped then handed the phone to her.

The screen was dominated by the fat, flared cock head, the white shaft stretching out behind. It was big, or at least from this angle looked big, but cameras did that.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan

Size was easily distorted in the lens and angle of the shot.

“How big is he, baby?”

“Eight throbbing inches, Momma.”

Dominque nodded, agreeing that qualified as big.

“I could only get the head in my mouth.”

Dominique smiled. Her little girl had sucked on her first cock, and a pretty spectacular one at that. She could hardly resist the urge to play with herself. Was that what had happened to her daughter? Had she interrupted her and she’d decided to continue?

“Four inches around, too,” Tamara said snuggling back into her bosom. Her daughter’s arms surrounded her waist, but inside her robe. “Mamma?”

Dominique didn’t know if should trust her voice, afraid she might give away her burgeoning desire for sexual relief. Tamara’s head turned and Dominique could feel her daughter’s hot breath on her breast, followed by her moist lips, then her tongue.

“Tamara," Dominique’s voice was breathy, though it felt wonderful to have someone paying attention to her breasts.

“It’s okay,” Tamara said taking a hardening nipple into her mouth. “It feels so much better when someone else is doing it.” She licked her nipple. “Just close your eyes.”

Dominique wanted her to stop. To continue. “Baby..."

“Shhh.” Tamara gently bit down on her nipple. “Pretend it’s Greg if ya want.”

Dominique let her daughter slide her to the side and down on the pillows. Tamara’s hand came up and kneaded her breasts, pinching at her nipples. Her mouth moved up to her neck, her tongue dragging across her sensitive skin, raising goose bumps along its path. Dominique raised her chin, giving her daughter more access to her neck and chest, but preventing her from kissing her on the mouth. Tamara's body split her legs and spread them apart.

But that wasn’t the direction Tamara was planning on as her daughter’s mouth trailed down past her breasts and across her stomach. Her hands left her tits and meandered down her torso. Dominique threw her head back and drew in a deep breath. Oh god, it felt so good.

Tamara licked around her mound that was trimmed tight into a small triangle. Her daughter’s hands squeezed her inner thighs. Dominique groaned and put her hands on either side of Tamara’s head. She felt her daughter tense, probably thinking she was going to pull her up to stop. But she didn’t.

Dominique pulled her daughter’s face tighter against her sex and she pushed her hips up, bringing her daughter’s tongue down on her clit. Tamara’s tongue swirled and descended down along her lips. Lips that were wet and swollen. One of Tamara’s hands left her thigh. I finger gently penetrated her opening by a knuckle. It retreated and came back.

Dominique held her daughter’s head tight, her breath clenched in her lungs as an intense orgasm built rapidly in her loins. She felt hot, so hot. Then like she had to pee, but she knew she had just gone and dismissed it as her body’s reaction.

Tamara brought another finger into Dominique’s pussy. As she slid them in, Dominique’s cunt clamped tight. Her stomach buckled as her head rose from the pillows. Tamara pistoned her fingers into her pussy, her lips locked on her clit, sucking, biting.

“Ohh, baby," Dominique hissed.

“Cum, Momma,” Tamara said as she worked her clit and fucked her cunt. “Cum for me.”

Dominique couldn’t hold back and she relaxed. Her legs quivered as her cunt clenched and released, spasming fluid along Tamara’s fingers. Dominique rolled her head back and forth and finally bit a pillow into her mouth. When everything subsided, she pulled Tamara up from her licking her clean. Her pussy trembled and throbbed. She hugged her daughter tight.

“Thank you, baby.”

Dominique’s hand slid lower until it cupped Tamara’s ass. Her fingers cradled her cheek and felt her dampness.

Published 
Written by EroticCop
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors