Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tasting My Dads Cum

"A Day at The Beach"

6
1 Comment 1
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I had turned 16 in the spring of this year. My brother Matt was two years older. We were at the Jersey shore with our parents and it was a hot day at the beach. Every year Dad would rent a place in Avalon, most times within three blocks of the beach.

You wouldn't consider my brother and me jocks by any means, however, we weren't geeks, or nerds either. We had good grades in school and studied a lot. We both played basketball and went out for track at our high school, mostly to stay in some kind of shape. Neither of us dated, but we did have girls as friends as the same with other boys we knew. We were just average kids for that time.

On this particular day, my mom and dad had gone for a walk and my brother and I were lying in the sand and enjoying the sun. I had to pee, so I told my brother I was just going up to the bushes on the sand dunes where my dad had just gone before their walk. He told me I should just pee in the water, because it's not safe for kids in the bushes, but I remember my brother once told me that sharks would come if you pee in the water.

I knew it was safe to go up to the bushes anyway, because for one my dad had just been up there peeing and the man from the family just down the beach was also on his way up there.

I saw he was drinking beer. That always makes my dad go to the toilet a lot as well. I wish this guy were my dad. I was watching him earlier lifting his kids in the air and throwing them in the water. He's so strong, my thoughts turned to why my dad doesn't do that.

When I got to the bushes, I just went around behind one where I could see many people have walked. I could just see the top of that other man's head. He was wearing a white cap. I knew if anything happened, I could yell to him for help.

I was busting to pee, but I couldn't get the rope untied on my board shorts. My dad had tied them up tight so they can't come off in the surf again. I couldn't get the knot undone and I was now struggling to lift up the leg of my shorts so my I could get my doodle out there. I could still see that man's cap, and his sunglasses.

Then I wondered if he could see me too. I felt embarrassed; he must think I am such a kid if I cannot even undo my own shorts. He suddenly looked away when he saw me looking at him. He then looked back and started casually walking around to my side of the bush. I was getting even more embarrassed now, trying to straighten out the leg of my shorts. He came up beside me, looking out over the bush where I couldn't see as if he was keeping guard for me. Then he said to me, "Sorry, I noticed you were having trouble with that knot. Can I help?"

I was embarrassed, but if I didn't pee soon I was going to end up peeing my pants in front of him. "Yes please." I said. When his fingers were pulling at the knot on my shorts it was hard to stand still. I didn't mind. It just felt like having my dad help me.

Then I felt one last pull as the knot came undone and the Velcro ripped open a bit. Thank god. I didn't even care that this man hadn't left yet; I just ripped open the rest, grabbed my doodle and started peeing. I guess he didn't care, because he just took his cock out and started to pee as well.

It felt so free to be peeing outside in the bushes. I could feel wind blowing up in between on my balls. It felt nice because they'd just started growing hairs.

Sometimes lately, when I was going to the toilet, my cock would start to stick out a bit and it looked bigger. I could move side to side and it kind of wobbled out in front. It started happening now, and it felt nice out there with the sun shining on me too. However, then I thought I better not do that now, because that man might see. I looked to the side and I could see his cock. His was so much bigger than mine was. I could see a big vein down the side. It looked strong just like him. I couldn't wait to grow up and be big like him. He was tall, and his cock was just under my eye level, so I don't think he noticed me looking.

As I was about to stop peeing, I noticed a new sensation. I got a tingling feeling on my balls, and my cock started sticking out more than usual. It felt nice too. I was still looking at the man peeing out of the corner of my eye as he stopped. He started to jiggle his cock with his finger and thumb wrapped around the base. It was so big, like a fat sausage, it just kind of hung over his big finger and wobbled.

I laughed a little bit when he wobbled it. It looked funny. I always just pulled my pants up.

He must have noticed me laughing, because he looked down.

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

He looked down at my cock and said, "You gotta get it all out or it gets in your pants," then he laughed a little as he started to squeeze it like when I had seen a cow being milked.

I started doing the same thing as I looked at his, and that nice feeling grew. I noticed the guy's cock was starting to stick out like mine, and it was so big now!

When he saw I was still looking, the man smiled at me and knew I was admiring his big cock, so he started rubbing his hand up and down with his fingers gripped tightly around it. It was so big that his fingers couldn't quite reach all the way around.

I started copying him, but my cock didn't stay standing right up on its own like that. Then he said, "Here, let me try", still giving me a friendly smile he bent over and held my cock in his hand.

His hand was warm, and rough, but it felt so good. I had never felt someone else holding my cock before. He squeezed it and I felt something I had never felt before. I wanted him to keep doing it. Then he started to stretch it and squeeze.

He opened up his hand and then spat right on my dick. Then he wrapped his fingers around and started sliding his hand up and down. It wasn't long before my cock was standing straight up on its own, and hard as a rock.

I had never seen it look that big before, it was the best feeling I had ever felt. He did the same thing with his other hand and just stood there jerking both our hard cocks together.

Soon the man crouched down and looked at my dick right in front of his face, still squeezing it with his hand. Then he let go as he moved his head forward. When his lips reached my dick, he slowly opened them and let it slide inside and his warm tongue felt so nice sliding down my dick. He kept sucking as he kept playing with his cock in the other hand.

Soon I started to feel an amazing feeling building up inside my balls. He started playing with my balls as he sucked my dick, and my legs started to shake a little bit. He was jerking his own cock so fast now, and was moaning a bit with my dick in his mouth, sucking harder and harder. Then I felt a burst from my dick and a warm, nice feeling through my whole body. I looked down as I saw a big stream of thick white stuff shoot out from his cock and land on my shorts, and he let out a huge moan.

He stood up and smiled without saying anything, and started to walk back, still pulling up his pants. I had to stay and get some of this stuff off my shorts.

Just before the man walked out of view past the bush, he turned around and said, "Hey buddy! Tell your dad, you and he both have the same tasting cum, salty but nice!"

My dad has the same tasting cum as me; I am guessing the man sucked my dad's cock too. I never through of my dad having a man suck his cock, but then, I never thought of a man sucking my cock either.

I did see my dad's cock once just having sex with mom; I walked in as he was getting off the bed. Still nude he turned and faced me, at first, he was stunned then asked, "What are you doing in here, you ought to be sleeping." Before I could answer, I just stood there staring at his large cock.

I thought wow! Dad's cock is big and it was standing straight up. As he passed me going to the bathroom I saw his cock wobble back and forth. I can still remember I liked what I saw, as when he went by me I had an urge to reach out and touch it.

However I was still in luck, somewhat, you see, in their bathroom my mom has a waste can that has a lit to it. You just step on the release and the lip pops open. He would bury the rubber wrapped in tissue near the bottom of the can.

I noticed that my dad was wearing a rubber as he scurried by me. It the past I would find his used rubbers in the waste can. I kind 'a knew what it was, and it excited me to see all his cum inside the rubbers.

Little by little, I got up the nerve, took the rubber to my bedroom, and played with his cum still inside, squishing it around. Then I would turn the rubber inside out to reach his cum and feel it with my fingers and then taste the tip of my finger.

Eventually after playing with his cum for a while, I got up the nerve to hold the rubber upside down and drink my dad's cum. Wow! I loved it. After that night, I would always check for rubbers in their waste can. I came to learn by checking there, Saturday and Sunday mornings were the best times to find them with the middle of the week second best.

Now, I had an even better idea.

Published 
Written by MTBearMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments