Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Testing Daddy's self control

10
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It was already two months since mom had passed away and I did not think that Daddy was his usual self yet.   During the week, he stayed busy with his law practice and we would try to have dinner together as often as possible.   At home, most of the time I was by myself and mom was not around to tell me what to do or how to dress.

 

Mom would always say, “Amie, you know Daddy always likes to see you dress up like an angel.”

 

I would always give in to that since I wanted my Daddy to think I was the best.   Daddy never objected to what I wore at home and went along with what ever I wanted to do at home.   Increasingly, I was wearing more and more revealing clothes when I was at home.   I do have a curvy figure with full breasts and large nipples. At night, I went from wearing regular pajamas to a short tank top with no bra and shorts.     

 

One night, I was alone in the house and in my room talking to my boy friend Ryan on the phone. I was wearing only a short tank top and thongs.   While I was on the phone, I was walking around the room and suddenly Daddy walked straight into my room and said, “Hi Honey, I thought you would be in bed by now.”   He kissed me on my cheek and went away to his bedroom to change.

 

I realized that Daddy did not mind me exposing myself and slowly I started to take advantage of it.   Every night I started to wear my short tank top and thongs and sometimes I would even slip into bed with Daddy.   Daddy would be sleeping with only his boxers and sometimes I would put my leg over him and gently rub my crotch against him.   I would also rub my knee right over his cock and I would be able to feel his cock getting hard.  

 

There were times when in the middle of the night I would manage to get on top of him and start kissing his face.   Daddy would be half asleep and would start to squeeze my ass as long as I lay on top of him. Daddy never stopped me from doing such things and I just kept getting more and more creative.  

 

Ryan always liked to compare me to other girls and lately he had been hinting that I needed to loose some weight.   Every evening before my shower I would get on the treadmill in our basement for 30 minutes.   One evening I was on the treadmill and I started to wonder how I could get Daddy to see me naked.   I was wearing a sports bra with front zipper for girls with large breasts and shorts.   As I walked upstairs, I had partially unzipped my bra and I saw him standing by the bed in his boxers and flipping through the television channels.   I walked into Daddy’s bedroom and said, “Daddy, I need to ask you something but I don’t want you to get mad at me.”

 

Daddy said, “Amie, you can ask me anything you want and you know I never get mad at you.”

 

I said, “Daddy, you may not think so but Ryan thinks my breasts are too big.” Daddy paused as he looked down at my tits and I unzipped my sports bra completely and exposed my breasts.   I asked again, “Daddy, are these too big?”

 

Daddy sat down at the edge of the bed and pulled me closer and I sat in his lap.   Daddy put his left arm around my waist, and said, “Amie, don’t worry too much about your body and Ryan needs to accept you for who you are.”   I picked up Daddy’s hand and said, “Daddy, feel them…they are really big…don’t you see?”   I put Daddy’s right hand on my breast and Daddy started to move his hand over my breast and squeezed it a few times.   My nipples were really hard and Daddy started to kiss me on my fore head.

 

“Amie, your breasts are beautiful and I bet most girls would love to have such large breasts”

 

He moved his hand over both of my breasts and squeezed them harder each time.   I was extremely horny and didn’t want Daddy to stop.   The phone started to ring and I got up so Daddy could answer the phone.   I could see Daddy’s errection and he was trying to adjust his cock to hide his errection under his boxers.

 

It was our neighbor Stanley; they wanted to take Dad and me for dinner to celebrate Daddy’s birthday.   Stanley was going to be traveling on Saturday and was calling to finalize the dinner plans for tomorrow.  

 

I went for my shower and all along I could not stop thinking about Daddy squeezing my tits.   I needed a distraction to get my mind off of all the thoughts running through my head. After my shower, I wore my tank top and thongs and called Ryan.   Daddy had just bought me Bluetooth headset for my cell phone and I really loved it.

 

While talking to Ryan with my headset on, I started walking to Daddy’s bedroom.   Daddy was sitting up in his bead and reading a book.   I put my cell phone on the night stand by his bed and lied down on his bed.   Daddy was not paying much attention to me or my conversation with Ryan.   Daddy had a king size bed and that gave me lot of space to roll around.   I wanted to get Daddy’s attention and I started to roll around on his bed. Ryan was telling me about something that had happened at work and at times I would giggle. I would also put both of my hands in my thongs and grab my pussy as I lifted my hips up in the air.   Daddy saw me do that couple of times and he would just smile at me.

 

I rolled over on to my belly with legs wide apart and with my toes started touching Daddy.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

I said to Ryan, “Oh by the way, I want to spend this Saturday with Daddy…it’s his birthday.” I moved myself closer to Daddy so that I could touch his bare chest with my feet.   I started moving my toes over his chest and then again moved closer to him.

 

Ryan asked, “Amie, you know what we do on Saturdays…I cannot spend a whole day without seeing you.”

 

I turned around and looked at Daddy and he was still concentrating on his book.   I lifted my leg and touched his lips with my toes. He started to kiss my toes and looked at me and smiled.   I knew I now had his full attention.   I rolled back on to my back and gently placed my left leg on Daddy’s shoulder and with my right leg started to reach for his cock.  

 

Ryan kept on talking and I was not paying much attention to him.   Daddy put his right hand on my thigh and started to rub and squeeze my thigh.   I lifted my tank top and started to squeeze my breasts and nipples. I lifted my hips and moved closer to Daddy so that his hand could reach my pussy.  

 

I said to Ryan, “I know I won’t see you on Saturday but I promise I will make Sunday really special for you.”

 

At this point, I grabbed Daddy’s hand pushed his fingers under my thongs so that he could feel my soaking wet pussy.   I started to push my thongs down and Daddy helped take them off completely.  

 

I told Ryan, “Ryan, I hear Daddy calling me I need to go…bye.”   I quickly hung up and took of my headset in a hurry and by then Daddy was already on top of me sucking my tits.   He had two fingers inside my pussy and I had never felt so fucking horny before.   By the way I was twisting my body as Daddy moved his fingers in and out of my pussy, he knew I wanted to get fucked really bad.”

 

Daddy started to kiss me on my face and said, “Amie, don’t you let Ryan fuck you?”

 

I said, “All Ryan wants to do lately is eat my pussy and then come in mouth or my on my face.”

 

“Daddy, I keep asking Ryan that I want to get fucked really hard…but he thinks its not fun anymore for him.”

 

Daddy paused and he let me roll over him.   I pulled his boxers off and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it in my mouth.   I got back on top of him and his big cock slipped into my pussy right away.   I was moaning, “ooohhhh…Daddy…fuck me…make me cum Daddy.”   I put my arms around Daddy really hard as I started to cum.   I slowly got of Daddy and lay on my back next to him.   I said, “Daddy, did mommy ever let you fuck her in her ass?”

 

“As a matter of fact, all the time…she knew that was my favorite” Daddy said with a big smile on his face.

 

“Does it hurt Daddy?” I asked innocently.   Daddy got up and said, “Let me show you how it is done.”

 

Daddy said, “I will make it easier for you since this is your first time getting a cock up your ass.”

 

Daddy brought his lubricant and started to put it on his hard cock.   He took my tank top off and then he got me standing on the floor with my legs apart and my face on his bed.   Daddy touched my ass hole and applied some lubricant and said, “Baby, you will enjoy this even more if you stroke your clit when I push my cock in your ass.”

 

Daddy started to push his cock up my ass and at first I felt some pain but then I started liking it as Daddy pushing his cock further in.   I started to stroke my clit and Daddy was fucking me really hard.  

 

“oooohhhh…Daddy, fuck me harder…I want to cum again with you.”

 

Daddy was working really hard pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside me and I knew he was about to cum, “oooohhhh…baby…aaahhhh.”   My large tits were bouncing against the bed and I started to cum with Daddy just as he jerked inside me several times.   Daddy pulled his cock out and I plopped myself on the bed with my legs dangling off the edge of the bed.   Daddy started to squeeze my breasts and kissing my belly.   Daddy went down all the way to my pussy and started to lick slowly all over my cunt.  

 

Next day in the evening we met Stanley and Nina at the restaurant for dinner. Growing up, always thought Nina was Stanley ’s daughter.   She was a part time aerobics instructor and until recently she used to work at a law firm as a paralegal. Daddy and Stanley were busy talking about golf and Nina leaned over to me and asked very softly what I was getting Daddy for his birthday.   I made sure Daddy was not paying attention and said, “A friend of mine gave me a number for a masseuse and I am told she really knows how to make a man happy.”   I winked at Nina as I giggled.  

 

Nina got quite for few minutes and I thought may be she did not like my idea of birthday gift for Daddy.   Nina moved closer to me and said, “You know…in my spare time I have been trying to learn how to give sensual massage.”

 

Nina cleared her throat as she continued, “Stanley and I are having a dry spell for the past few months…I can save you some money and get some much needed experience.” Nina winked at me and smiled.

 

“Wow…Nina that would be fantastic…I am sure Daddy would love that” I replied.

 

Just to be silly, I said, “Nina…but you will let Daddy tip you for the massage…right?”

 

Nina laughed and she pulled me closer by my hand and said, “Sure…he can tip me…he can even bend me over and spread my legs.”   We both started to laugh really hard.

Published 
Written by threeover40
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments