Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Testing Mom's Will Power

"A son with raging hormones becomes sexually driven towards his own mother."

57
7 Comments 7
38.3k Views 38.3k
9.4k words 9.4k words
Famous Story
Testing Mom’s Will Power

By Reeb

The summer of 2011 started out as the hottest ever of my seventeen years of life so far. We live in a rural Pennsylvania community so the summers can be very hot and humid but I am referring to the intense sexual heat created by my raging teenage hormones. At this age, all I can think about is having sex and in my case lately, with the most beautiful woman in my world, my mom.

I cannot help myself as I feel the strong need to masturbate numerous times a day, at least 6 to 10 times. My masturbation fantasies started thinking about all the hot girls in school but since school is out, I began to take notice how gorgeous and sexy my mom really is. Every day she seems to arouse me more and more, causing my cock to get so hard it aches until I have to go to my room to masturbate.

Oh I hear it from all the guys as mom is a teacher in my high school, Mrs. Banner is so hot, Mrs. Banner has great legs, and Mrs. Banner’s boobs are so sexy. My close friend’s try not to make those comments in front of me but I hear them. My mind races as they are right, my mom is hot and I cannot help but to fantasize about her gorgeous body.

My mom, Lisa Banner teaches 10th grade French language class. The male attendance of her classes is there mainly to check out my mother without any desire to learn to speak French. Mom dresses very professional and usually wears knee length skirts but you can tell she has a sexy body with great legs.

What really has all the guys aroused are my mom’s breasts. She cannot help but to expose some ample cleavage and the guys are always trying to look down her blouse. I suppose all the interest in my mom finally got me to look as well and take notice to her beauty. If I had to compare mom’s looks to an actress, I guess she looks the most like Jennifer Aniston. She has that sexy down to earth look.

With school finally out for the summer, I see her every day in all stages of dress and partial dress. My cock swells just being near her and smelling her perfume. It is only mom and me as dad was killed in a car accident about 10 years ago. Dad had a great life insurance policy so mom and I are doing great financially. Mom is very intelligent and manages things quite well.

We have a beautiful home with an in-ground pool so I get to see mom in her sexy bikinis all the time. She has this sexy light blue string bikini that she likes to wear to get a tan. My eight inch cock soars to full mast every time I see her in that small thin bikini. I usually stand at my bedroom window, which overlooks the pool, and stroke my thick cock to an intense orgasm.

Let me describe my mom to you and hopefully, you’ll understand how these desires became so strong. Mom is a sultry and sexy brunette, shoulder length hair, sexy blue eyes, high cheek bones, slim sexy nose with perfect full sweet lips. When she puts on red lipstick, all I can imagine is having those sexy lips wrapped around my hard swollen shaft.

Mom is ever so slightly over weight but it just seems to add to her gorgeously curvaceous figure. She stands about five feet five inches tall compared to my five feet eleven. One of the sexiest things about mom is her breasts and nipples. I’ve gone through her dirty clothes in the clothing hamper and her bras are a full 35C cup. I’ve seen her huge erect nipples poking out of her bikini tops and tee shirts so often.

The girls in school are sexy but that’s it, they are just girls. Mom is a very sexy full grown woman with all the voluptuous curves that go with being a mature woman. Mom has a great ass as well. It’s just a bit full but a perfectly heart shaped derriere. Mom works out every day in our work out room and swims tons of laps in the pool. Her muscles are very taught, her skin is dark tanned and smooth like that of a younger girl.

My cock swells and throbs intensely every time I see her in one of her hot bikinis. She has never worn a thong in front of me but my favorite blue bikini exposes over half of her soft butt cheeks. I’m torn between mom’s breasts and her sexy butt, not sure which arouses me more. I guess if I had to choose, I pick her huge sexy breasts.

As the hot summer days passed by, I thought I noticed a slight difference in the way mom was reacting towards me. Last weekend on Saturday, she was out at the pool sun bathing and I thought, just for a second, that she saw me masturbating at my bedroom window. I was so intensely studying her body that I didn’t notice she was looking up over her sunglasses at me.

The next morning I awoke with my usual morning hard-on and was stroking it hard and slow thinking of mom’s bikini clad body from the day before when she entered my bedroom unannounced. I quickly covered myself but there was no way she didn’t see what I was doing, no way at all but she scurried about my room collecting dirty laundry as though she had seen nothing.

"Mom, what are you doing?’ I pleaded.

"Good morning Davey. Are you going to spend all morning in bed?" mom asked me.

I was too stunned to reply but as I watched mom bend over picking up laundry, my cock hardened. Mom was wearing a pair of grey shorts that were loose but yet clung to every curve her body had to offer. Her ass looked tremendous as she bent over, her sexy butt pointed in my direction.

I had to slide my right hand under the sheets to cover and hold my throbbing cock down. As I did so, mom turned around and casually looked at my hand under the covers. A slight smile turned up the corners of her sexy mouth. As she leaned forward, picking up another article of my clothing, a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock.

Mom was wearing a thin white blouse but suddenly I realized she was not wearing a bra. Her dark nipples were erect and swollen, poking out from the most perfect breast flesh I could imagine. Her tanned cleavage was a spectacular feast for my lustful eyes. Mom looked directly into my eyes, blushed, then she turned and quickly left the room.

I was so fucking hard that I quickly pulled out my cock and in five quick strokes, my cum shot high in the air, landing on my chest all the while thinking of my sexy mom. In my rush to masturbate, I failed to realize that mom never closed the door completely and that she was watching me in the mirror, all the while rubbing her pussy until she quickly climaxed just after me.

Later that afternoon, mom came downstairs wearing my favorite blue string bikini. As mom stood in the kitchen, nearly naked right before my eyes, my cock again quickly thickened. I could see her nipples were poking out and she was looking in the frig for something to drink. I was ready to head upstairs for another masturbation session when mom surprised me.

"Davey, can you come out and rub some lotion on my back?" She asked.

"Sure mom." I replied. Usually she’ll have me apply lotion to her back in the house right before she goes outside.

As we were ready to head towards the pool, I asked her a question, "Mom, what is a MILF?"

She blushed slightly and asked, "Davey, what makes you ask such a question honey?"

I paused thinking exactly how should arrange the words before my reply, "Well, all the guys in school call you a MILF. I’m not sure what they mean."

Mom sensed my ignorance and the innocence of my question. She paused for a few long seconds while she composed the method in her mind as to how to answer my question. I studied her reactions, both on her face and in her body. Her face was flushed red and her nipples were hard, pressing firmly against the material of the fabric of her bikini top.

Mom leaned close towards me, her soft breast and hard nipple touched my arm as I felt her hot breath close to my ear. My cock throbbed as she whispered very softly in my ear, "Well honey,………it means………..moms I’d like to fuck."

I was completely shocked and so extremely aroused by the way she answered my question. Forever would I hear those soft words, her hot breath touching every sexual nerve ending in my ear as my cock hardened to full mast again. It doesn’t matter where I am, what I’m doing, if I replay that moment in my mind, I will forever get an intense hard-on.

Mom looked deep into my eyes for a few long seconds until she looked down to see the huge tent formed in my swim trunks. She smiled a seductive and sexy smile as she gauged the reaction of her words and the affect on her son’s young cock. She turned and headed towards the pool with me following close behind her.

I followed mom out to the pool and enjoying every second of our short walk. It was around 11am and already a scalding 94 degrees but as I watched mom’s sweet butt swing from side to side in her little bikini, the heat felt like it went up another 20 degrees. I was light headed and dizzy from lust for my gorgeous mother.

Mom reached the lounge chairs and turned to give me the suntan lotion. As I went to apply some on my hand, she laid down, face first on the lounge chair. This was out of the norm as I stood there wondering what she wanted me to do next. She quickly commanded me her desires.

"Davey, straddle my thighs, sit down and rub lotion on my back." Mom commanded.

"Ok mom." I said as I stepped over her.

As I looked down at the most beautiful woman in my life, love filled my heart as I knew I wanted to make love to my mom. As I lightly sat my body weight down, my knees supporting some weight on both sides of her body, I leaned forward and squirted suntan lotion onto her back.

"Whoa Davey, that’s cold. Rub it into your hands first." She pleaded.

"Ok mom, how’s that?" I asked as my lotion covered hands ran up and down the center of her back.

"Ummm yes, that feels good honey." She almost moaned.

I rubbed lotion up and down her body, over and over, not realizing as I did so, my erect cock was now pressing between her soft butt cheeks on every upward push. Mom knew it though as I felt her butt rise up ever so slightly, pressing her soft flesh harder against me.

Reaching behind her, she untied the strings over her bikini top, "Here baby, let’s get these strings out of your way".

My mouth was dry with lust as I was gasping for air. Mom was naked from the waist up, although only her back was visible but as her body weight pressed downward, the sides of her glorious breasts were now exposed to me. My fingers began to move outward, closer and closer to the pale white inviting soft breast flesh.

My hands were running up and down mom’s dark tanned and smooth skin of her back. I was enjoying intensely the feeling of my hard cock pressing into her soft butt on every upward caress. As my hand moved outward, my fingers just grazed the sides of her breasts, closer and closer, testing mom’s will power to see if she would stop me.

Finally I reached the moment of truth, on my next upward caress, my fingertips were going to touch the side swells of my mother’s huge breasts. My cock throbbed so hard as it pressed between her soft butt flesh once more as my fingertips touched my mother’s soft breasts for the first time. I wasn’t sure but I thought I felt mom raise her hips again and this time she moaned softly.

"Oh my Davey, your hands are so talented. You’re relaxing me so much I may fall asleep." My mom responded.

I was too fucking excited to talk as only my hard cock was thinking now. On each upward caress, my fingers covered more and more of mom’s breasts. Finally my fingers slipped around mom’s tits enough to graze over her swollen nipples. She let out an audible moan this time as her butt pushed up into my throbbing cock.

My fingers came back down but this time I cupped her breasts, feeling her hard nipples in my fingertips, only for a second until she said, "Ok baby, you’re getting a little too frisky young man. Do the backs of my legs now."

I applied more lotion to my hands as I knelt down, her feet between my legs. As I applied lotion to the backs of her legs, up and down her thighs, I noticed her thighs spreading wider and wider. Was she inviting me to apply lotion to the insides of her thighs?

I figured what the hell, I just cupped her breasts, felt her swollen nipples and I didn’t get slapped. Go for it! My fingers slowly moved inward, up and down her thighs until my fingertips were only a fraction away from touching her bikini covered pussy mound. Mom was moaning softly to my caresses as my fingers caressed the inside of her thighs over and over.

"Ok baby, that’s enough lotion for now. Thanks honey." She told me politely to stop.

"Ok mom, I’m going upstairs to get a shower." I replied.

"Ok baby, have fun." She replied.

What did she mean by that? Have fun? Did she know I was going upstairs to masturbate? Did she know that she was the reason I was going to masturbate? My cock was rock solid as the feeling of it rubbing against mom’s soft butt flesh was still fresh in my mind.

As I entered my bedroom, I quickly shed off all my clothes and moved to the window. Looking down, there was my beautiful mother still lying face down, her golden skin glistening from a mixture to sweat and suntan lotion. My fingers circled my thick shaft as I stood there, eyes fixated on the ravishing school teacher, my mother.

I reached for the hand lotion on the dresser next to the window and applied some to my throbbing shaft. My grip was firm as I slowly tugged up and down on my shaft. God, it felt so good as I fantasized about touching mom’s nipples and breasts again. Her nipples were so hard to my touch, she had to have been aroused by my touch, by my hands rubbing lotion over her sexy mature curvaceous body.

"Holy fuck!" I muttered as mom slowly rolled onto her back.

She never retied her bikini top so as I stroked my thick shaft, I looked down upon mom’s huge breasts, naked before my eyes. My cock head swelled and pre-cum oozed from the tip as my heart pounded with excitement. Mom’s pink nipples were huge, puffy and swollen sitting on top of those pale white mounds of breast flesh.

Her breasts were even more spectacular than I could have imagined. As I stroked my huge cock, mom grabbed her suntan lotion and squirted some onto each nipple. It was such an erotic sight as it looked like someone had just cum on her tits. Mom reached up and cupped both her breasts and began rubbing lotion all over her breasts.

She rolled her erect nipples between her fingertips as she caressed her tits, rubbing the suntan lotion in deeply. It looked like she moaned as she spent extra time on her nipples. My eyes were locked on her breasts and her fingers but suddenly I looked at her face, she was looking up my way and our eyes met.

We were looking directly at each other, mom watching me masturbate as her right hand slowly moved down over her tanned belly. I could see a small wet spot in her bikini bottoms, her pussy mound bulging upwards. Our eyes locked in a lustful trance as I watched her hand slip under the edge of her bikini bottoms. I couldn’t see her pussy but I could tell she was fingering herself.

I couldn’t fucking believe this, mom and I were actually masturbating together. She closed her eyes, her left fingers rolling her nipple between them as her right fingertips rubbed her swollen clit from side to side. I watched as if in a trance until she arched her back, pressed her thighs together as her body convulsed with an intense orgasm.

I couldn’t hold back any longer as I groaned and shot a huge spurt of my white hot cum all over the window. My eyes closed, I shot several more spurts of hot cum against the glass. As I looked down, I could see mom watching with a somewhat twisted devilish smile. I was caught, completely!

Mom surprised me as she never said a word about our mutual masturbation session. She acted as though nothing ever happened the rest the day, over dinner and all night long before each of us went to bed. We went about our business, back to the normal mother son relationship but I felt closer than ever to my gorgeous mother.

The next morning started out similar to the day before as I was stroking my morning wood as mom entered my bedroom unannounced again. I’m not sure why but this time I didn’t cover myself...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments