Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birth of Yesterday

"A quickie between the narrator and Angela, his step sister."

0
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Remembering her, as plainly as the days when we were two. The sun used to shine a little brighter in the skies above our town, the air breathed easier and the hours rolled smoother than I can recall today. Everything glows dimmer. Voices sound rushed, fleeting, going somewhere and fast but without a destination in mind.

I didn't think I could carry on beyond the first year after her departure and mine, somehow I found the strength within myself to pull through. They housed me in a rooming house for the first week until a nice family decided to take me under their wing. I was in a strange land and didn't speak the language of so many who weren't accustomed to my kind being among them. My kind, like a different breed or cattle, something unimportant to the world as a whole and to an extent not worthy of mention except as a means of status.

I shared a room with the family's daughter who happened to speak my language, their native language and that of the land too. She helped me to learn during the nights and afternoons we spent together, an inseparable pair who were at the time sixteen or seventeen. Her name was Angela. I picked up on enough English to enroll in school, it might have been junior year. All of her classes were with me to assist in my understanding of the materials at hand.

I remember excelling in english literature and science class, but failed miserably at math. I didn't understand algebra for the first year. None of it made sense. Again, I needed to be tutored by Angela and another student named Lilly. They became the star pupils of the class and so were qualified to teach me after class. I picked up on the numbers easier because it was one on one. Angela waited for when Lilly had to go to her next class and moved her chair closer to mine.

"Here is where you're going wrong." She said and pointed to my paper.

"What?"

"Right here. These numbers are supposed to be multiplied, not added."

"What is multiply?"

"It says four times two. Four twos, two plus two plus two plus two equals eight."

"Oh. I didn't know, I saw the [B]x[/B] and thought it was a plus sign."

"Other than that, I think you're catching on."

She gave me a hug and I caught a whiff of her perfume. It was similar to flowers in bloom. It felt good to be hugged, to be loved superficially is better than being ignored entirely. I put my arm around her and tried to prolong the seconds we actually shared an embrace. Angela looked at me with a smile on her lips and helped me pack my bookbag again.

"We have to get to class. I'm sure they'll understand and it's only a study hall, no big deal."

I rose from my seat and followed her down the hall, up a flight of stairs and into another hallway. She turned towards me and pressed herself against me. Her breasts squished against my chest as I sensed her lips were on mine. It was innocent. I missed being intimate, even in such an uninvolved way and this did nothing to quell my longing. She didn't protest when I melted into her, my cock hardened slightly and I know she realized it. My mind dwelled in a heavy fog, compounded by the sensations I was experiencing.

The soft feminine comfort of her mound cradling the head of my cock made me desire her more. I wanted relief but couldn't fathom how I should word it. She picked up on my thoughts and pushed her hips closer. We hid behind a staircase near the hall. I never wanted this moment to end. Angela kissed me harder and bit my lip, trapping me near the wall. Footsteps traversed the cement steps above our heads and I tried to keep silent.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

One of her hands rested on the small of my back. I felt the other gently graze over my bulge as I saw a glint of passion build in her brown eyes.

"W-we should get to class. Do you think so?"

I couldn't speak. Her fingers continually grazed the prominent patch of my shorts and played with the buttons of its fly. I hoped she might see it through, but in the back of my mind I doubted it. Angela struggled for a moment before one button opened, then another moment and another button. My erect shaft popped out into her hand. She stared in awe at its drooling head and veiny length, stroking it delicately, as gingerly as she most likely touched herself.

I kept my eyes on her. She crouched down and reached up the legs of her shorts. The crumpled waist of her panties came down around her ankles, firstly off one and then the other as she stood. She held the garment out for me to see. They were certainly not normal fare except the fact that she wasn't an American. They looked like lingerie, something a girl would wear to sleep in underneath a long shirt, or for her husband to spice up their relationship.

Angela wrapped them around my cock and rubbed the length, pulling it softly around the end. She watched my expression as the feelings surged through me. I doubted I would last a dozen strokes of her hand, gasped and felt the torrent firing off. She unwrapped my cock and jerked me off with her bare palm and fingers. I watched her turn out the cotton material and curiously, she tasted the white globs. By the time I recovered and was hard again, the panties were spotless.

We got decent again just as the period bell rang. She stuffed her panties into my pocket and led me down the hall to where our next class was.

I was greeted warmly by our art teacher. She welcomed me personally to the school and explained what our first task is going to be. We had to draw a representation of our house on paper, complete with three place markings. A tree, driveway, roads near the house, front or back yard, something that makes our house different. I decided to take my project to a whole different level. I drew up a field behind my house where memories were made, a building across the street which was abandoned that I stayed in when my family kicked me out of their home a week after I lost my mother, and my ex-girlfriend's house down the road.

The teacher asked me to explain why I included those things after class and I explained it all to her. She looked at me, then Angela and didn't respond.

"Is this true?"

She asked Angela and I saw her nod.

"I haven't known him to lie."

"Well, I am sorry about-"

"No need to be sorry. I deal with things and keep my chin high."

Our teacher frowned and moved from behind her desk to hug me. I didn't feel an iota of emotion, just waited for it to end. It annoyed me more than anything.

We went to gym class somewhere down the hall and again, the teacher greeted me personally. I already felt ostracized and being singled out even more so made things worse. The first day is basically a free for all, so someone figured we should play dodge ball. The object of the game is simple and is explained in the game's title. I stepped into the open and caught intercepted tosses to get people out. Someone aimed for me and I went down on the floor. The world as I knew it faded, faces obscured and I didn't feel a part of anything.

I woke in a cold sweat in my bed. An alarm beside my bed was going off, it was time for my first day of school in a new country.
Published 
Written by seeminglysatisfied
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors