Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Surprise

"My wife has left town, it's my birthday, what's the worst that can happen?"

7
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I was prepared for a stress-free day, pure relaxation. Watch some television, check out the game, throw back some beers, maybe have a couple friends over, who knows. The possibilities were endless when it's your 37th birthday. However, the possibilities of me getting laid were at an absolute zero, thanks to the fact that my wife had to leave town on business.

It had been 6 months since me and my wife had last had sex, and I have to admit I was getting incredibly sexually frustrated, I contemplated massage parlors a couple of times, but I never went.

"Let's go!", I yelled from the driveway, beeping the horn, "I have to go, hurry up!".

My 18 year old daughter was in her final week of high-school, and she still hasn't learned how to manage her time. The passanger door finally opened after about 10 minutes of waiting, she sat down, and buckled in her seat belt.

I looked at her blankly, and said, "Umm... you're not actually going to go to school like that, are you?".

She was wearing a white low cut v neck that made her big breasts pop out, not to mention she was wearing a pink lacy push-up bra that looked as though it was ready to bust open at any moment (I could see through her white shirt). She was wearing short cut jean-shorts that hugged her waist incredibly tight.

"Dad, there's nothing wrong with flaunting the gifts that were given to you.", she said with a stern, yet seductive look on her face.

I couldn't believe it, was my daughter casually hitting on me? No, impossible. I thought nothing of it.

After dropping Mariah off at school, I headed straight to the liquor store to pick up some things for tonight; then I made my way over the grocery store to pick up some odd and ends that were missing from the house (butter, detergent, Vaseline, eggs, bananas, and itch cream).

It was nearing 2:00pm before I finally got the energy to hop in the shower, even though I had no one to impress the feeling of being not-clean was starting to get at me. I had the house to myself, and so I thought with it being my birthday and all, I owed it to myself to have some fun in the shower. I had plugged in my iPod dock and blared some house music just before I turned the water on. I got in the shower and immediately cleansed myself, I even shaved. I don't know what got into me, but I started bringing up images of my daughter this morning and how amazing her big breasts looked with the seat belt pushing up against them. I looked down, my cock was swollen, I had to get a hold of myself, this was my daughter I was thinking about.

With the music still bumping, I turned off the shower and got out and stood on the rug. The room was steamy, I could barely see anything. I unlocked the bathroom door and emerged into the cool hallway. "I can see why mom is still with you after all these year.", I heard from a voice not too far away. I turned to look, and out of shock, forgot to cover up.

"Oh shit", I said, as I watched Mariah look at my cock that was still swaying back and forth like a pendulum. I grabbed the towel as quick as I could.

"Relax, Dad, it's not like I've never seen a dick before.", as she walked passed me and into her room, leaving her door half-way open.

Again, I thought nothing of it, I continued into my bedroom where I proceeded to get changed.

Again, I entered the hallway, this time to head to the kitchen, but I couldn't help but notice my daughter changing through her half-open door. She was wearing nothing except her tiny pink push-up bra and her matching lacy thong. "Those tits are one bounce away from falling out.", I thought to myself. I could feel my balls start to tingle. I had the craziest urge to burst into her room, but I controlled myself and walked to the kitchen.

I cracked open a case of beer and sat outside near the hot tub, I could feel the small rash on my thigh, and mid back begin to itch, thank goodness I bought more itch cream today. But it could wait, I was enjoying my beer too much to care about such a thing.

BustySquirt_Dina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BustySquirt_Dina



"Will you join me in the hot tub, Daddy?", I heard Mariah ask, as she hugged me from behind.

Startled, I turned around and accidentally grazed her left breast with my hand, knocking her tiny bikini out of place by the smallest bit.

"Oh sorry, baby, didn't mean to touch you there.", I said,

"It's ok, Daddy, just come in the hot tub with me?". How could I resist.

I was now 16 beers deep, fairly drunk. I was enjoying myself, maybe a little too much. The hot water was intensifying the itch of my rash, almost to the point of pain. I couldn't handle it anymore, I quickly jumped up and out of the water without a word, I ran inside and scrambled for that cream. Confused, Mariah followed me. I turned around, trying not to stumble at the site of my baby girl soaking wet in a tight 2-piece bikini. I could see her hard nipples poking through. I was flabbergasted, speechless, motionless. Mariah had noticed the itch cream in my hand.

"Turn around, let me rub it in for you.", she said. I was drunk, so I thought nothing of it and did as I was told.

I could feel her hands rubbing up and down my back, the combination of the hot tub water and the itch cream made a slippery lubrication on my skin.

"Thanks, baby", I said, "Now I have to do my leg.".

"Ah ah ah...", she said, shaking her head. "It's your birthday, I'll do it, now take your trunks off and sit down".

Again, I was drunk, so I did what I was told.

I sat on my couch, naked, with my cock in plain-sight as my daughter rubbed itching cream into my thigh. Again, I could feel my skin getting slippery.

"Close your eyes.", she said. I did.

She was rubbing it in harder now, trying not to miss a spot.

"I need to get your inner-thigh.", she said and she spread my legs apart.

She was bent over my legs, and I couldn't stop looking at her wet body. Her ass was in perfect site from this position, and I could feel her breasts on my left thigh and she rubbed cream into my right one. All of sudden I realized my cock was getting swollen; in fact, it was completely erect and hard as steel. She continued to rub, even though I know she noticed it (who couldn't notice that). She started rubbing closer and closer to the base of my cock, and I got harder and harder. I felt her hand run up the side of my shaft and graze the tip.

"Ehh!", I said under my breath,

"Sorry, Daddy, I tried to avoid it.", she replied.

"It's ok, baby, it's just really sensitive, it hasn't seen action in 6 months.".

What the fuck am I saying? Why did I tell my daughter this? I was ready for her to freak out in disgust, but what happened next was surprising.

She grabbed my shaft with a hand-full of cream and began stroking it.

"I hope you enjoy your present", she said.

She was pounding away at my cock with her little hands, so hard that it was bending to the side a little bit when she came all the way down. She started to put her whole body into it, using two hands to jerk me off. She came up and onto the crown of my cock with another handful of cream, it felt so good. I couldn't resist anymore, I ripped off her bathing suit top to leave her perfectly round DD tits exposed. Her nipples were hard, and her skin was still wet. She crawled forward a little more, continuing to stroke my massive cock.

"I know you want these big tits, Daddy.", she said moving closer.

I felt her tits on my thighs, as she crawled up further in between my legs, and then I felt them on both sides of my cock. She pushed her breasts together and began going up and down. My cum filled balls began to tingle as I experienced the most erotic moment of my life. "I'm going to cum.", I muttered through my teeth. She grabbed my cock once more with both hands and pounded on it until it exploded all over her chest.

"Happy birthday, Daddy.", she said.

Published 
Written by The_Professor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors