Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boarding School - Part III

"A brother takes his sister's virginity in a threesome..."

9
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
For the rest of the Christmas holidays I slept with Clair in her bed everynight. We fucked twice nearly every day and we were practically boyfriend and girlfriend. My sister didn't mind at all, as we still spent loads of time with her, and she even took to using a vibrator to masturbate herself while we fucked in front of her.

When the rest of the school returned, our fun died down a bit. We were used to being about to fuck where ever and whenever we wanted because there was no one around, but that changed. For the first few weeks after the Christmas holidays we were lucky if we could get time to have sex once a week.

Around the middle of March we were sitting out in the garden of the school as the nice weather had started to return when I noticed that Sofia wasn't wearing panties. I had gotten used to the idea of her displaying he privet parts around me, and I had seen her pussy a lot during Clair and I's sex sessions as he masturbated herself, but something about seeing her like this in front of me made me stare, and not move my eyes away.

"Jake you’re staring at my pussy again" Sofia said suddenly.

"I know" I replied.

"Why aren't you staring at my pussy?" Clair asked.

"I can't see yours from here babe" I told her.

“That’s not the real reason we all know it” Clair said. “Admit that you want to fuck your sister”

“I admit it, I’d love to fuck you Sofia” I admitted.

“Let’s go somewhere to make your dream come true” Clair said getting up off grass.

We all got up and followed her to the classroom section of the school. There was no one around as classes finished early on a Wednesday. We went into Ms. Baxley’s classroom, which was smaller than the others and had a blind on the door window as she is a guidance counselor and likes to have privet one to one talks. We closed all the blinds and Clair and Sofia started to strip. I stripped off too and I was then pushed into Ms. Baxley’s chair by Sofia.

“You’re going to enjoy this” Sofia whispered in my ear as she kissed her way down my body. When she reached my cock she started to wank it slowly. She kissed the tip of my cock and then licked down the backside of it. She took her other hand and started to fondle my balls, while still wanking my cock. She took the top of my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip making me groan in pleasure.

Suddenly Sofia moaned very loudly. I looked at the floor and saw that Clair was lying beneath her licking her pussy. Sofia started to take more of my cock in her mouth, she nearly took it all. She kept taking my cock in her mouth until she gagged.

“Are you ready to fuck your sister in her tight virgin pussy?” Sofia teased.

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets



“Yes get on my cock now and ride it” I said.

I got up off the chair and lay on the desk. Sofia climbed on top of me and slowly started to lower herself onto my cock. She moaned loudly as each inch of my cock disappeared into her pussy. Finally it was all inside her, and she started to rock her hips back and forward on my cock. I kept my hands on her tits, playing with them. Every time I squeezed or pinched her nipple she would moan. She was starting to slow down the rocking on my cock, so I sensed it was my turn to take control and fuck her senseless. I took my hands away from her breasts and placed them firmly on her ass. I began to bounce her up and down slowly, but I got faster and faster until she was nearly screaming in pleasure. I was about to cum and I guess she sensed this as she got off my cock and got down on her hands and knees in front of me like a dog. She wanked my cock hard and fast, and soon I was cumming furiously all over her face. When I was completely milked, Clair got down beside Sofia and licked my cum off her face.

“So did you like fucking your sister?” Sofia asked,

“Yes I loved it” I told her.

“Good because you’re going to get to fuck your sister as much as you fuck me from now on” Clair said.

We lay on the desk for a few minutes before cleaning up the room as best we could, but we couldn’t get the tick smell of sex out of it as the windows needed a key to be opened and we didn’t have it. We left the room as much like normal as we could. The next day while I was walking to the toilet I overheard a conversation between Ms. Baxley and the Headmistress.

“There is a horrible smell in my room Headmistress” Ms. Baxley was saying.

“It smells like someone had a little fun in your room Sam” the Headmistress said.

“Yes I’m familiar with this smell too, but I want to know who did it” Ms. Baxley said.

“I will check the CCTV footage of this area of the building and I will find out who was around here and not supposed to be, then you can punish the culprit yourself, or leave them to me” the Headmistress said.

“Thank you Headmistress” Ms. Baxley said before walking back into her room.

For the rest of the day I didn’t pay attention to anything. We were going to get caught; there was no question about it. I was waiting on my name to be called over the intercom to report to the Headmistress’s office all day. When I told Clair and Sofia what I heard they both nearly started crying thinking they were going to get expelled.

The next day during our last class of the day, the intercom sounded throughout the school.

“Will Clair Oakes and Jake and Sofia Brown please report to Ms. Baxley’s room immediately?”

To be continued….

Published 
Written by xXshunikaXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors