Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boarding School - Part IV

"Ms. Baxley joins the fun..."

6
0 Comments 0
696 Views 696
1.1k words 1.1k words
I slowly got up off the chair and left the room to go to Ms.Baxley's office. I didn't know what to expect when I got there, and I was breaking out in a cold sweat because of my nerves. I walked much slower the usual, thinking that if I took too long to get there she might forget about me and leave, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I finally reached the door, and hesitated before knocking and going inside. Clair and Sofia were sat on two chairs in the front row on the classroom. Ms. Baxley was sitting behind her desk, writing something. She didn't even glance at me as I walked inside, so I decided to go sit beside Clair and Sofia. We sat there for about five minutes before Ms. Baxley looked up for what she was writing.

"So, you three decided it would be OK to engage in sexual activities in my classroom" she said, looking us each in the eye in turn. "I'm surprised that it was you three, you've never done wrong before. You two...” she said looking at Sofia and me "are the best students in the year. And as for you Clair, you haven't done one thing wrong since you first came to this school. The Headmistress wanted you three expelled, but I said I have more meaningful ways of dealing with these issues".

None of us knew what she meant by "more meaningful ways", but we guessed it had something to do with the paddle in the corner. A fearful look spread over the girl’s faces when they saw I was looking at the paddle.

"I see you've noticed the paddle, which will soon rest upon your bare butts. Sexual activities are not allowed in this school, especially not in my classroom or between brother and sister!" she said.

"Miss perhaps there is another way we could make you knows that we are truly sorry" Sofia said.

"I guess what you’re going to say next is for us all to strip and fuck" Ms. Baxley said. "You read my mind Sofia. Strip now, all of you" Ms. Baxley ordered.

We done as we were told, completely stripping down. I was surprised when I see Ms. Baxley start to strip too. She had an amazing body. She had curves in all the right places, and an amazing firm bubble butt. She had small but perfect boobs, which has dark nipples that were erect. I looked at her pussy between her legs, which was shaved bare. I could see juices glistening on the insides of her tights which told me she was already soaking wet.

"Now which one of you wants to be the first to taste my pussy?" Ms. Baxley asked.

"I want to taste you Ms. Baxley, I've wanted to for a long time" Clair said moving towards her.

Ms. Baxley sat in her chair and Clair got to her knees on the floor, and started to eat her out. I was extremely hard now watching this, so I motioned Sofia to start sucking my cock.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond

Sofia dropped to the floor and started to lick up and down the length of my shaft. She kissed the tip of my cock ever so gently, and it sent shivers through my body. Sofia started to suck my cock, taking as much of it in her mouth as possible. Ms. Baxley was moaning loudly with Clair eating her pussy, and she had her hand pressed against the back of Clair’s head making her continues eat her out. I decided to do the same thing with Sofia. I made her take all my cock in her mouth until she gagged hard. I held her head and started to fuck her mouth fast. When I was out of breath, I lay down on the desk and motioned for Sofia to get on top of my cock, but Ms. Baxley had other ideas.

Clair stopped eating her pussy, and Ms. Baxley got onto the desk and squatted down on my cock, taking it in her ass. She started to slide up and down it slowly, getting used to my cock that was lubricated in Sofia's saliva inside her ass. I looked over at the student desks, Sofia and Clair were in a 69 position eating each other out. Ms. Baxley started to increase her pace, sliding up and down my cock now with ease. Soon she was exhausted so I took over control, and started to ram my cock hard into her ass making her scream in pleasure. I felt her ass muscles tighten around me cock and she erupted in orgasm, falling down onto my chest. I pulled my cock out of her ass and she got off me.

Clair got off Sofia and came over to me. She took my cock and slid it into her pussy. She was on my stomach, reverse cowgirl style. I started to fuck her slowly as always, but soon I was at full pace. Clair moaned loudly, and I knew she was near orgasm too from the fucking I was giving her and the oral she had just received from Sofia. I was near cumming too; I didn't know how long it would be until I came. I didn't want to pull out yet and she was so close to orgasm and she might lose it if I pulled out now, but I didn't want to cum inside her. Soon she screamed as an orgasm took over her body. I came at the same time, releasing my seed inside her to mix with her juices. She collapsed on top of me, both of us exhausted. My cock slipped out of her and Sofia started to lick up my cum and her juices. Ms. Baxley was sitting her chair nearly asleep.

We lay there for a few minutes before getting dressed and heading back to our dorm rooms to shower and change clothes. I left my bag in the room across from Ms. Baxley’s when I got called to her room earlier in the day so I went back to get it after my shower. I looked in the door of her room; she was still in her chair fast asleep, completely naked and covered in sex.

I hoped this wouldn't be the end of our fun with Ms. Baxley...

Published 
Written by xXshunikaXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors