Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Book Store

"Story about how a couple was picked up in an adult bookstore"

28
9 Comments 9
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true experience with only the name's changed."

I’m a cuckold. A member of that select group of men who love watching, or hearing about, their wife (girlfriend) making love to another man, or men depending on the circumstances. Thankfully, I found a hot girlfriend, who later became my wife.

The experience I’m about to relate took place six months after Cindi and I met. During that time, we discussed our previous relationships. What went right, what went wrong, and how to ensure we didn’t make the same mistakes again.

I told Cindi about how my ex-wife and I tried swinging and found it wasn’t for us. How my ex tried being a hotwife but couldn’t get into it and how the latter was instrumental in us getting divorced.

Cindi told me about the two years she was into swinging with her ex-boyfriend, and the three years she’d been a hot girlfriend for a guy who enjoyed the sexual fetish.

When Cindi told me about her experiences, my first question was, “Did you enjoy them?”

After what seemed like forever, she cautiously said, “Yes.”

“Why the hesitation?”

“Because I didn’t know how you’d react.”

I queried her about what she liked and didn’t like about her experiences. She told me, and from that day we were off and running. Perhaps ‘looking’ would be a better term because that’s why we were in an Adult Book Store outside Kenosha, Wisconsin. Like most Adult Bookstores it was divided into sections—porn videos, swinger’s magazines, toys, books, lingerie, B & D, gay, etc. Whatever a person wanted they could find it there. Cindi and I walked in together but went our separate ways once inside. She drifted over to the porn video section, while I looked over the swinger’s magazines. I was checking the ads in one of the papers when a tall, good-looking black man approached me.

“Hi, my name’s Paul. Are you looking for anything special?”

He’d caught me off guard, so I said, “Not really. Just looking,” and put the paper down.

“You here by yourself?”

“No, that’s my girlfriend over there,” I said pointing to Cindi.

“Foxy,” Paul said. “Are you two looking for some action?"

I was turned on by the thought, but I didn’t know about Cindi. We’d agreed not to commit to or do anything without each other's approval. “Let me ask my girlfriend.”

I walked over to where Cindi was reading the back of a video box, pointed to Paul, and told her what he'd said. We talked for a couple of minutes then Cindi said, “Sure, it could be trippy.”

I introduced them and waited while they talked. After a couple of minutes, Cindi said, “My boyfriend said you wanted to know if we were looking for some action. What did you have in mind?”

Paul pointed to a sign over a curtain covered doorway. The sign read ‘Video Booths-Get tokens at Check-Out Counter’. “Want to see what’s back there?”

Cindi said, “Sure."

I didn’t know about Cindi, but I was getting butterflies waiting for Paul to get back with the tokens.

“Got them,” Paul said flipping a token in the air. We walked through the curtains into a dim, narrow hallway lined with video booths. Each had a door and a picture of the movie playing.

Paul said, “The ones with the red lights are taken.” We continued down the hall until we found a booth with the light off.

Paul opened the door and called out, “Anyone here?” There was no answer, so we walked in. A 60-watt bulb affixed to the ceiling provided enough light to see the room wasn’t big, perhaps 6 x 6. A video screen was set into the far wall. There was a wooden chair, a box of tissues, and an overflowing wastebasket. Paul went over to the screen, dropped the required number of tokens into a coin box, and said, “That should be enough to assure we won’t be bothered for at least an hour.”

“It’s sure not the Waldorf,” Cindi said as she looked around the cramped confines. “But then, I don’t expect to spend the night here.”

I stood off to the side. This was Cindi’s and Paul’s show.

Cindi walked to the chair (it’s back was facing the video screen) and sat down. She motioned to Paul to stand facing her. When Paul was in position Cindi reached up, unbuckled the belt of his tight black jeans, and slid down the zipper. Paul’s pants fall to his ankles, and like me, he didn’t wear underwear. Cindi’s eyes grew wide when she saw what awaited her. Paul’s cock looked 9” long and was almost as thick as a coke can. A mischievous smile played across Cindi’s lips as she wrapped her hands around the shaft and lowered her head.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

My cock, admittedly smaller, was in my hand. I began stroking as I watched as the bulbous, dark head of Paul’s cock disappear into Cindi’s mouth. That was the instant I knew someday I’d make Cindi my wife. I stopped stroking. I wanted to draw the exquisite sensations out as long as possible. I crossed my arms, leaned against the wall, and watched Cindi enjoying herself. After what seemed like forever, but was probably only five minutes, Paul stepped back and helped Cindi to her feet.

“Face the video screen,” Paul said as he sat down on the chair and slid his hands up the back of Cindi’s legs and under her short pink skirt. I smiled when Paul’s hand stopped moving. I knew what he’d found. Cindi didn’t wear underwear either. After a brief pause to rub Cindi’s’ naked ass Paul’s hands continued their journey until they were around her waist.

“Spread your legs and sit down,” he said.

Cindi did as she was instructed. I couldn’t see what was going on because Cindi's skirt was obscuring my vision, but from her moans and screams, I knew she was enjoying it. I was back stroking my cock when Cindi stopped moving.

“Someone’s watching us,” she said pointing to a glory hole in the wall that separated us from the next booth.

I looked where Cindi was pointing and saw an eye. I walked over, leaned down, looked through the hole, and saw a young guy beating off.

“There’s someone over there jerking off,” I said shrugging my shoulders in a ‘what do you want me to do gesture?’.

Cindi said something to Paul, then said, “Invite him over.”

I motioned for the guy to come over and within seconds he was knocking on our door. I opened it to a young guy (about eighteen) holding his hard cock in his hand. I waited until he walked in, closed the door, and stepped back waiting to see what was going to happen.

“What’s your name?” Cindi said as she continued sliding up and down on Paul’s cock.

The guy motioned that he couldn’t hear and said something that sounded like, “You’re beautiful," but I wasn’t sure. Cindi didn’t have the same problem. She nodded and mouthed the words, “Thank you.” She pulled up her skirt and pointed to his cock and her black filled pussy. The kid’s head bobbed up and down like a stick bird drinking from a glass of water.

Cindi eased up, lifted off Paul’s cock, pulled up her skirt, and bent over. The kid didn’t need any encouragement. Like a stud horse in heat, he plunged in. Cindi moaned twice and it was over. She stood up, saw the tears in the guy’s eyes, and reached over. “It’s okay,” she said. “It happens, but it was still good.” The guy pulled back, tucked himself away, yanked the door open, and disappeared into the hall.

“Well, that was interesting,” Paul said. “Now can we get back to doing what we were doing?"

I could see the kid’s cum running down the inside of Cindi’s thighs as she positioned herself over Paul’s cock and sat down with a contented sigh.

I didn’t know if it was what happened with the kid or Paul’s cock, but after a dozen strokes Cindi screamed like a demon from hell, tensed, and collapsed against Paul’s chest, but Paul wasn’t through. He wrapped his hands around Cindi’s waist and continued pumping. She was being bounced up and down on Paul’s cock like a rag doll. I was on my way to see if she was all right when Paul yelled, “Fuuuuuuuuck!” He pumped twice more, released his hands, and slumped back against the chair. “Oh, fuck!” Paul moaned as Cindi lifted off his fast deflating cock. Cum was flowing down her legs into the top of her black fringed boots. She took a tentative step toward the tissue box, but her legs gave way, and she collapsed against me. I helped her sit down, grabbed the box of tissues, ripped out a handful, and began wiping Paul’s and the kid’s cum off my hot girlfriends’ legs.

“I could use some too,” Paul said reaching for the box.

“Are you all right?” I said.

“Aside from my legs being a little weak, I’m great.”

Paul was standing off to the side tucking his cock back into his jeans. “Ready to leave?” he said.

“You go ahead,” Cindi said. “I need a little more time.”

Paul reached down and handed Cindi a slip of paper. “You were fantastic. If you’d like to meet again here’s my number.” He shook my hand and said, “You’re a lucky man.”

“I know,” I said and kissed Cindi tenderly on the lips.

 

Published 
Written by co14cougar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments