Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Holiday - part 2

"The girls take it one step further"

5
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
“How far are we going to take this?” I asked. The girls looked at each other, at me, and then in unison sank to their knees. Gilly placed my cock before Channy’s mouth. Channy looked up at me at gently licked the tip of the shaft. 

“I would have thought, David, that we are going to take it to the limit.” She took as much of the length as she could deep into her mouth, withdrew and offered it to Gilly. Channy stood looking at me. "This sort of thing happens more than you would expect, David. I encounter it so often in my practice."

The words seemed blurry to me, Gilly was going to town on my cock. I watched in fascination as Channy continued. "It's also a very common fantasy regardless of age or status. The simple fact is we are consenting adults, no one is going to get pregnant, and god damn it I need a fuck!"

Gilly gagged as she attempted yet again to ram my entire cock down her throat. Channy joined her. "Here, sweetie, let me try...."

Channy took my swollen cock from her sister, its purple head glistening with Gilly’s saliva. Placing the tip in her mouth she proceeded to roll her tongue about the head, occasionally stopping to tease my urethra. Meanwhile Gilly started licking the length of the shaft, one hand playing with my balls.

Inch by inch Channy took more of me until, at last, the entire length was taken, my balls against her chin. Her hands reached behind me and pulled me closer, holding me tighter. I could feel the bulging head of my cock wedged deep inside her throat. She held me there, eyes looking upward at me, bulging. Finally she released me with something of a splutter.

“My God that thing is good!” she exclaimed. Gilly started sucking again. I was getting weak at the knees. I needed to sit or lay down. I didn’t want to spoil the moment, however, and watched as my sisters took it turns to bring me closer to climax.

Channy broke the silence. “I think we ought to take this inside, get a little more comfortable.”

Gilly released my cock with a pop. “I think so too,” she said. “God, I can’t believe how fucking wet I am!” She stood, placing two wet fingers in my mouth. I sucked them gently, savouring her taste. She spoke softly in my ear, “Come and fuck me, bro,” then walked seductively into the house leaving Channy and I in naked silence.

Channy handed me my scotch, sipped on her champagne. “I’m not sure how or why this happening but I have to admit I’m enjoying it,” she said with a slight smile. I wrapped an arm around her slender waist, relishing the softness of her skin, the firmness of her breasts pressing into my chest. She looked up at me, inviting explanation. I had none. Instead I kissed her. Her soft lips responded and the passion escalated. She began nuzzling into my neck, kissing and biting softly. My free hand stroked her back softly.

“I can’t believe how fucking turned on I am,” she said. “I want to fuck you, I want to watch you fucking Gilly. Hell I’m so fucking horny!” And with that she grabbed my hand and led me into the house.

Leaving our glasses in the kitchen, we entered the living room to find Gilly laid back on the sofa. With one leg over the back and a foot planted on the floor, she was feverishly fingering her pussy, oblivious to our presence. Channy and I watched for a moment, my cock regaining its rigidity. Gilly was gyrating, clearly enjoying herself. Channy took a hold of my cock, gave it a gentle squeeze.

“What are you waiting for?” she whispered. “Go on! Go fuck your baby sister.” She took a seat in the armchair, crossed her legs and gave me a commanding look. “I’m going to enjoy watching this.”

Gilly heard the last remark and stopped pleasuring herself. She looked at me with hungry eyes.

“Come on, big brother. Come satisfy me.”

I positioned myself between her widely spread legs, the tip of my cock teasing at the entrance of her glistening wet and hairless pussy. Gilly placed her soft hand around the shaft and rubbed the head of my cock teasingly along her neat slit, parting the lips to reveal her silky pink softness. I pressed forward and entered her warm haven. Her eyes widened as I pushed my entire length into her. A low groan ushered from her slightly open mouth. I could feel her pussy tighten around me and felt her shudder just a little.

“God, you make cum just by being in there!” she hissed. Thrusting her hips upwards she encouraged me increase the tempo. Happy to oblige, I thrust harder trying to muster all the depth I could.

“You like that? You like your big brother fucking you hard?” I asked, rhetorically. Gilly moaned, I leaned forward and covered her lips with mine. Her mouth opened and our tongues played, hungrily tasting each other. I adjusted position, placing her legs over my shoulders and pushed ever deeper into her hungry cunt. Again she shuddered issuing a small plaintiff cry as I mercilessly hammered into her.

“You started this, Gilly. Now you’re gonna have to take your punishment. You’re gonna have to take all this cock and you’re gonna have to take it hard!”

Gilly’s moans got louder as pounded harder into her soaked pussy. “Yesssssss,” she hissed. “Fuck me harder!” Fuck me….Fuck me…..Fuuuuckkk!”

I could feel her contractions as her climax began to consume her. Her hips thrust back at me, her hands pulled me closer. “Fuck fuck fuck…Oh David, don’t stop! Oh, oh oh God yes! Yes! Yes!” She slumped beneath me, breathless. I eased my relentless pounding of her cunt and made to withdraw.

“No. Don’t, David. I want you to cum inside me.” She kissed me, wrapped her legs around me and whispered in my ear, “Fuck me until you cum. Give me all your cum. Soak my pussy, David.”

I needed little more encouragement. I’d been holding back since she and Channy started sucking my cock. Four or five deep strokes later I felt as if my cock exploded. Spasm after spasm wracked my body. Hot sperm coursed the length of my shaft to empty deep inside my sister. The sensation was almost surreal. My mind was lost in a fog of ecstasy as Gilly’s pussy milked my cock for every last drop of my seed. I slumped on top of her, panting for air, loving the sensation.

Channy moved toward us. “My turn,” she said, brushing Gilly’s auburn hair from her face. She kissed me. “That was so fucking horny!”

I pulled my softening cock from Gilly’s swollen snatch. “I’m going need some time to recover, I think.” I watched as my cum oozed from her opening.

princessaltheaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
princessaltheaTS

I looked at Channy, “Why don’t you clean it up?”

“I don’t do women,” she replied.

“First time for everything. You don’t ordinarily suck my cock either,“ I pointed out.

“I’m not sure…” she replied, a little confused.

Gilly chimed in, clearly looking forward to it, “Baby, just think of what you like having done to you and go with flow.”

Channy looked at me, shrugged and buried her face into Gilly’s crotch. She licked lightly at the cum oozing from her sister getting a good smear on her tongue. She lifted her head and crawled up to be face to face with Gilly. Laying atop her she kissed her, allowing her to taste what I had sprayed inside her.

As I watched, Channy became more enthusiastic. Her hands roamed over Gilly’s body, gently stroking and teasing. She moved down to tease the dark and hardened nipples in turn, kissing and sucking as Gilly guided her head. Channy kissed her way down to Gilly’s mound licking all around her labia.

“Oh yes, Channy!” Gilly hissed. She was clearly enjoying it. Her eyes widened as Channy honed in on her clit, then closed to enjoy the sensation. Her breath came in shallow gasps as Channy licked and sucked away, pausing occasionally to rub Gilly’s bud with a finger.

“How is that, Channy?” I asked.

Channy lifted her head. Her face coated in Gilly’s juices and my cum. Saying nothing she buried her head back into Gilly’s lap and continued her ministrations. Gilly laid back, legs spread wide. Channy was on her knees, her hips gyrating as if to encourage her sister. Her hand reached back and she began massaging her own clit, parting her lips occasionally to insert a finger or two. Her sweet musk began to fill the air.

At this point Gilly was closing in on another climax. Her hips began thrusting upward, she grabbed Channy’s ponytail as if to control her motions. Hissing and panting, I felt she was about to erupt. I positioned myself behind Channy and waited until Gilly began to spasm uncontrollably.

“Fuuuuuccckkk! Channy, yes!” she hissed as wave after wave of pleasure consumed her. I thrust my cock deep into Channy. She lifted her head in surprise and drew in a deep lung full of air. She let out a long sigh as her pussy adjusted to the invasion. I remained still, enveloped by her warm wetness. She adjusted position to be on her hands and knees and began rocking back and forth, sliding along the length of my shaft.

“Oh, David, that feels so good.” I grabbed her hips and began controlling the tempo. I watched as my cock slid in and out of her, becoming ever more coated in her juices. After a few moments I withdrew. I wanted to change positions, to see the expression on Channy’s face as I fucked her. I lay back on the soft rug covering the centre of the floor and watched throbbing cock disappear as my sister mounted me.

Taking a moment to adjust she began her back and forth rocking again. Slowly, at first, then ever faster as she propelled herself to orgasm. I felt the walls of her pussy tighten around my shaft and then, abruptly, she stopped, shuddered and slumped on top of me. She lifted her head to smile at me then softly kissed me, slowly rocking again. Breaking the kiss she sat more upright. I raised my head to take a hard, soft pink nipple in my mouth. Licking, sucking and biting it seemed to induce more pleasure.

Gilly moved over to join in, taking the other nipple. Channy’s rocking became faster, another orgasm pending. At the point of climax, Gilly covered Channy’s mouth with hers in a deep passionate kiss. I could hear Channy’s muffled cries as her body convulsed. Gilly continued the kiss until Channy subsided, breaking it only to nuzzle her neck.

Channy’s breathing settled to a more rhythmic pattern, her body limp. I rolled us over and lifted her legs over my shoulders as I had done with Gilly.

“Oh God, that is deep!” she exclaimed. “Fuck me hard, David. Fuck me like you did Gilly!”

I hammered in to her. It was as if a switch had flicked in my head. I fucked her harder than I had ever fucked anyone. Occasionally she would wince as I pushed too deep but each time she appeared to adjust, wanting to take more. She became very guttural, like a feral animal caught in a trap.

“I’m gonna to cum! Cum with me baby!” She hissed at me. “Cum with me!”

I felt the head of my cock swell, felt her get tight. One, two more thrusts, the release was pending. Channy began to shudder, her eyes rolled back in her head. That was my cue. A flood of semen spewed from the enlarged head of my cock. Each spasm bringing more, Channy’s spasms amplifying the sensation. I slumped on top of her, breathless. Her fingers gently caressing my back. I looked toward Gilly to see her finish her own orgasm, her legs spread over the arms of the chair, her fingers wet.

“That was hot!” she said, breathless. I rolled off Channy to lay beside her. She turned to face me.

“It’s been a while, David, but I do believe I have never been fucked like that before,“ she said with a gentle smile.

“I have to agree,” said Gilly, moving over to lay next to us. “And sis, you do women very well indeed!”

Channy smiled, a slight blush colored her cheeks. Ever the practical one, she sat up. “Right, it’s getting late, we have a busy day tomorrow. I’m going to clean up and get to bed.” Reaching the doorway she turned back and said, “Given the events of this evening, I think separate rooms are superfluous. David you have the master suite with the king bed, I suggest we all use that.” With a smile she left the room.

“I think that’s a good idea,” said Gilly taking my cock in hand. With her soft auburn hair cascading over my groin, she took my softening member into her mouth and sucked the remnants of sticky cum from it. “That’s you clean, lover boy. Now let’s go to bed!”

I laid awake for some time reflecting on the events of the day. I looked at my two new lovers sleeping gently beside me, my sisters. I smiled, kissed each of them in turn and settled into a restful sleep.

I awoke to soft lips covering my mouth. Opening my eyes I saw Channy smiling down at me.

“Good morning, darling brother,” she said, radiantly.

I noticed her hair was wet. “What time is it? Where’s Gilly?”

“A little after nine and she is fixing some breakfast. We just had a shower – God that girl is good!” she said, her smile becoming more wicked.

“Oh, OK,” I said and made to get up.

“Whoa, big boy. Where do you think you’re going?”

“I thought… I don’t know. Breakfast?”

“Plenty of time for that, my darling.” She pulled aside the sheet that covered my usual morning boner. “First, I want you to show me some more brotherly love.”

Published 
Written by wordster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors