Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The House of Freaks (Episode One)

"Second Story, Second Love, Second Time of an Awkward Situation... Enjoy!"

0
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
One week before my birthday.

"Fam' you trippin', she comin' man."

My boys' are trying to get me out of my slump.

Oh, why am I in such a down mood? It's because of Carissa. I'm extremely anxious of her visiting.

See, Carissa moved to an out of state university, and I barely get to see her. We video chat as much as we can. She's doing well, may I add. Her major is business, and her minor is language.

"Man, where is we gone have this party at?" My friend Shawn asked.

"The real question is when," I explained. Then I continued by pointing out, "I still have to see if I can take off."

My phone then began to ring...

"Hey baby?" I said when I picked up.

As Carissa and I were talking, I could faintly hear my boys' and Demetric's girl in the background. They was telling the greeter at Applebee's how many people there were in the group so we can find a good spot to sit.

"Tarry, I can't wait to see you," Carrie said with much enthusiasm.

Carissa is the only person who calls me Tarry and she's the only person I allow to. She calls me Tarry because she likes how our nicknames rhyme.

"Baby I can't wait to see you too," I replied back with the same excitement.

Our conversation lasted until the food arrived. Before we both pressed end call, we both said I love you.

When I hung up, everyone was laughing. I really wanted to know the joke so I asked what was so funny. Shawn and my other friend Travis was the main two still laughing. They told me Demetric's girl Nesha got fired on her day off. Which may sound ridiculously funny, but that's because it was. In actuality Nesha quit because she found a better job, but the way she told the story of how she quit, I guess made Shawn and Travis think she got fired. They're just two goofy individuals.

I was the last one that finished my food. I had ordered the "Cowboy Burger."

"You ready man?" Shawn asked.

I replied, "Yeah."

So we told the waitress that we were ready for the check. We got one check and just put our money together. And yes we left a tip, a 10 dollar tip. Only because Nesha thought the waitress was cute.

Three days later...

As I was taking a shower, I thought to myself, "Man today was mad busy."

I spent a good 20 minutes in the shower. When I exited Trina and my bathroom I went straight to the kitchen, still wrapped up in my bath towel. I was super hungry. I promise it felt like I haven't ate in days.

Me thinking everyone was out the house. I shockingly noticed Trina. I was completely caught off-guard. Trina was searching all through the fridge. I'm all the way on the other side of the kitchen just staring. I was literally stuck, focused on my twin sister's derrière.

Now I know it may seem wrong, that's because it is. I couldn't stop from looking, I was mesmerized.

That's when I realized I was acquiring a woody.

"Down boy," I begged myself.

"I guess I'll eat this," Trina said pulling out some frozen pizza.

She closed the refrigerator door and said hey to me. Not even noticing my semi hard on.

"You want some pizza T?" She asked me.

"Sure," I said.

I told her that I thought I was the only one here, and I was looking forward to a quiet house. But that's when she threw me a fast ball. I couldn't respond quick enough. I was at a lost for words.

"Oh why, so you can play with your dick?" She said without smiling.

I didn't have anything to say. All I did was glance down at my bath towel.

As Trina was walking to the trashcan to throw the pizza box away, I saw the way her ass was jiggling in her body hugging shorts. I knew she didn't have any panties on.

My dick immediately started pouncing. So I rushed to sit at the bar in the middle of the kitchen.

Then Trina said, "Oh no comeback? Well if you want, I'll play with your dick..."

My mouth just dropped. Let me tell you why.

See, Trina is ghetto, but talks proper. She's also gorgeous. Yes she's my sister and I know it's illegal and the whole nine to do anything to her, but I have to state the obvious. Trina is thick in all the right places. Now I love my girlfriend's petiteness, if that's a word, but it's something about a fat juicy ass that jiggles. And don't think it stops there. Her curves are undeniable, with legs that are meant for running. Plump Triple D breast that are meant for sucking or as I like, titty fucking.

I'll tell you more about her later on 'cause right now I'm getting hard just thinking about how I would punish her.

Her titties were sitting just right, even though she wasn't wearing a bra. I was getting revved up by them big erect nipples staring back at me.

"Stop looking at my babies Tarrance!" Trina addressing the fact I was looking at her tits.

I told her, "Girl ain't nobody lookin' at them thangs."

She gave me that look like yeah right, whatever.

The truth was I wanted her to give me a blow job.

You know what fuck it, I said in my head.

"Hey Trina I wanna show you something."

We were both sitting at the bar waiting on the pizza to get done.

"What's that Tarrance?"

So I got up from my seat, stood directly in front of her, and just let my towel fall to the floor.

Her eyes got so wide.

"Got damn boy!" Trina managed to stumble out.

I didn't know what was going to happen.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll



I guess she was unaware that her right hand was on her clit and her left hand was squeezing her titty 'cause it was like she couldn't stop herself.

As she was pleasuring herself, she started telling me that she was weak, vulnerable and haven't had any, in like two months.

All I could say was, "Me too."

I couldn't believe what I just said. I couldn't believe what I was watching my sister do. My mind went into a whirlwind. Half of me was thinking about getting my dick sucked by Trina, but on the other hand there's Carissa who I love dearly. Also, doing these things I'm thinking about doing to my sister is wrong.

My mind was saying don't do it, you have a girlfriend that you love. But my body couldn't control itself.

I knew Trina couldn't hold herself back any longer because she made a move before I did. I wasn't ready when she stepped forward towards me. And I was just like three or four feet away.

As she got closer to me, my dick became more and more happier. Then she automatically crouched down, like she could read my mind.

I wanted to say no and stop her from doing what she was about to do, but I did nothing.

It was too late... Her succulent lips graced my dry vein-popping penis and I undoubtedly lost it when her tongue licked the head.

I knew this was eventually bound to happen. Trina and I got caught off-guard like this once before. When it first happened, almost two years ago, it was very uncomfortable. This was around the time she and I were both single, but nothing happened. We both just saw each other naked, and that was it. But after that, we would give one another these seductive looks. We never dreamed of anything like this. But you know what's weirdly funny? We would do things together like we were a couple. Nothing sexual or anything, but go out to eat, watch movies, drive go-karts. And it'll be just the two of us.

Keep in mind this the first time my sister and I have ever did anything sensual. Now I have over heard little conversations about how great Trina's performance on a shaft was, but I never came up to her about it.

Interrupting my train of thought. Trina's mouth released my john and said, "Ooh T you taste good, I want it all."

I know she can't take all this I wondered to myself because most girls in the past couldn't.

So I said, "Aight whateva you want."

Come to my surprise, she took about seven and a half to eight inches. But even though she didn't swallow the whole 10 inch package. I was still amazed. Then she twisted her head quickly with no hands, I swear my dick was going to pop.

"Shit, fuck. Damn girl."

I wasn't able to contain it. I manage to only last five or six minutes before I let it all go. But it felt like she was down there for just three or four minutes. It all went down so fast. The longest a girl ever sucked me up was 11 minutes or something like that before I let it out.

When my golden shower came out, it was so much of it. Well it was more than I ever did.

"Damn boy, you was holding a lot in."

It got all over the top of Trina's titties, her face, lips, cheeks, and so on. She retreated just in time not to get any in her hair.

She then told me, "I'm going to get in the tub, but we have to do this again sometimes."

She said that like it was nothing. Like we were just friends with benefits and not brother and sister. I didn't know what to do after. I have no idea what came over us that night, well maybe Trina knew what she was doing. Part of me wanted it to happen again, but the other part wanted to forget about it ever happening. As I was walking back to my room, I saw Trina all in my dresser.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She responded, "I just came to get some gym shorts. That is cool right?"

I would let Trina borrow my basketball shorts when all her gym shorts were dirty. But where my mind was, I was just thinking why is she in here.

"Oh yeah, it's cool."

30-45 minutes passed... Trina and I had ate all the pizza. An hour later she was in her room talking on her cell with her boyfriend like nothing happened. I was in my bed resting for work the next day. All I could think about was Trina. I didn't even check my phone until that morning.

To Be Continued...
Published 
Written by JimmyMidgetArm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors