Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Journal Part Two

"My parents caught us now what"

4
1 Comment 1
766 Views 766
1.5k words 1.5k words
Well things have been kind of interesting since my parents found Christopher and myself in bed together. I forgot to mention the last time, I had written chapters in my journal about wanting to have sex with my mother and my father. My parents kind of just rolled their eyes and didn't say anything. As I told you before, I have always been a bit wild.

Things have been going well with my brother Christopher. He does like to get together in public places. I guess he is a bit of an exhibitionist. My brother made reservations at a Italian restaurant, a few towns away from where we live. He told me to wear a dress and he said he had bought special panties with a vibrator in them.

The vibrator was a bullet and I needed to put it into my pussy. He had a remote control and would be turning it on throughout the meal. I have to tell you it was a lot of fun. I had many orgasms that evening.

We got to the restaurant and we were enjoying our dinners. During dinner my brother turned on the vibrator that was in my panties. It was just on low, but the vibrations felt so nice in my pussy. Christopher then turned the vibrator on a little more powerfully. It felt so good and I was starting to get turned on at the table.

We continued talking and laughing and my brother now had the vibrator at full speed. I had to keep it together, but I did have a very powerful orgasm at the table. My bother likes doing things like this out in the open. I guess it is exciting in a sexual way, but taboo, because we are brother and sister.

The next part of my story is what happened with my father. My brother had gone out with friends and my mother was out. I had taken a nap in my room and was sound asleep. I started having all these very naughty dreams about my father.

My father knocked on my door and I told him to come in. He sat on my bed and told me he had read some of my journal. My father was looking at me quite strangely. I was just in my panties and a white tank top. My nipples were hard and erect and you could see them through my tank top.

My father said that he had read my journal and was surprised that I had written that stuff about him. He also said that it made him hard. He smiled at me and said that he could make my journal dreams come true, if I wanted to. I was kind of embarrassed, but since it didn't seem to bother him I gave him a kiss on his lips. My father told me to sit on his lap.

I could feel that he was hard through his pants. My father caressed my breasts through my tank top. He put his fingers into my panties and played with my clit. My father's fingers entered my pussy. He fingered me for awhile and I was very wet. He took his finger out of my cunt and told me to suck my juices from his fingers. I did as he wanted.

I put my head on my pillow and spread my legs. My father was going to lick my pussy. I could not believe this was actually going to happen, but I do live in a very strange house. I have had sex with my brother and now I am pretty sure I will be having sex with my father.

My father spread my thighs and got to work on my pussy. He spent a lot of time licking my clit. His tongue was licking in circles. He was lightly sucking my pussy lips. My legs were wrapped around my fathers head. His tongue was tongue fucking my sweet pussy. I was so wet for his tongue and only after a few minutes, I could feel my body start to orgasm. My father happily licked up my juices.

My father stood up and removed his shirt and his pants. Of course he was commando. He just looked at me on the bed. My father then got on top of me and gave me a deep and passionate kiss. It was such a romantic kiss. A kiss I often dreamed about.

He fingered me awhile, and we kissed deep and passionately. My father slid his cock into my pussy and fucked me slow and erotically.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

His cock was kind of on the bigger side. I think he was about nine inches long and very wide. It kind of hurt a little, but he made passionate love to me.

Later, my father told me to get on top of him. I straddled his big hard nine inch cock into my young eighteen pussy and rode my father cow girl position.

My father sat up and made love to my 34C breasts. His hands were cupping and massaging them. My father suckled on my nipples. I was moving my pussy up and down over his hard cock. My father's hands were on my hips lifting my pussy into his cock. We made love all afternoon. It was incredible.

My father wanted me to suck on his cock. I got on my knees and played with my fathers balls licking and kissing the tops, sides and lifting them so I could kiss the backs. I slowly sucked each ball and fondled the other one. My father was moaning. I licked and kissed his shaft in an upwards motion. I gave him a slow sensual suck to the tip of his cock and lots of kisses and licks going down his shaft.

My father was moaning and his hands were in my hair. My father’s cock was nine inches long. I was not able to put the whole thing in my mouth, but was able to get some of it down my throat. He just let me enjoy his cock and did not face fuck me at all. I think he was just happy that I was doing it.

As I was sucking on my father. My brother came into my room and saw me giving my father a blow job. He definitely was turned on by that. The next thing that happened was unbelievable to say the least. My father and my brother shared me in a threesome situation. We did not speak, but had very intense sex that afternoon.

My brother undressed and went into the bathroom to get some lube. My father was on his back and I straddled him. My brother lubed my ass and fucked me slowly in my tight asshole.

I was being double penetrated by my father and my brother. Both their cocks were in my body. I was moaning and groaning. My father was kissing me deep and passionately. My brother was fucking my asshole and was squeezing my buttocks together. My father was cupping and massaging my breasts, while kissing me deep and passionately.

While we were enjoying this taboo situation, my mother came home from being out and heard all this screaming and moaning coming from my room. She opened the door and my father and brother were fucking me. She just laughed and wanted to get involved with this very taboo and kinky situation. My mother removed all her clothes and my father told her to help him lick my cunt.

My mother and father licked my cream pie out of my wet pussy and my brother lubed my mother's ass and fucked her. She moaned and groaned. He grabbed her hips and thrust deep and hard into my mother's ass. My parents were licking my pussy and then they would start to kiss each other deep and passionately.

My father was fingering my mother's wet pussy, while my brother fucked her ass and she was eating my pussy. Her tongue was licking all the cream that my father had sprayed into my cunt. My mother started to scream and started to orgasm. My brother pulled out and told my mother to suck his cock.

My mother got on her hands and knees and sucked Christopher’s cock. She bobbed her head up and down over my brother's eight inch cock. My brother had his hands in my mother's hair, while he started to face fuck her really fast. My mother kept pace with my brother and my brother let out a huge moan and came in my mother's mouth. My mother swallowed Christopher's cum.

After we were all finished. My father told everybody to take showers and we would all go out to dinner like a normal family. However, we are not a normal family. We are a family who have sex together. I wonder what will happen in the upcoming weeks. I guess time will tell.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments