Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The loss of my virginity to my brother

"My sixteenth birthday had finally arrived. Today I was ready to celebrate with my family. I was livi"

10
0 Comments 0
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The loss of my virginity to my brother

My sixteenth birthday had finally arrived. Today I was ready to celebrate with my family. I was living at home with my mum, dad and my two brothers who were older than me. With mum and dad away, it was just the three of us alone, mucking around as we usually did.

My big brother Paul was 20, and a really nice guy. He was a gentle soul, who happily gave me all his time and attention. Then there was brother Mark, just 17 who believed he was god.

Anyway as I said I had just turn 16, sweet 16 and still a virgin sounds pretty cool don’t it?
After showering, I head for my bedroom with a small towel wrapped around me. Mark always starred at my big breasts as I walked by him. He couldn’t resist teasing me and would try and pull my towel off as I walked past.

Paul was already in my room when I walked in. I asked him what he was doing? He just looked at me and with a smile said, hmm nice, and he walked around and closed the door…..

“What are you doing?” I asked.
As he closed my door, he replied, “Just wait and see sis.” With a slight smirk on his face, he made himself comfortable on my bed. “So sis, you going to show your brother what’s under that towel?

“No,” I replied

“Come on sis, I’m only your brother.”

Paul pulled my towel off me and said, “Wow sis, now you are naked.”
I just looked at him smiled.

“Come here and let me touch you,” he said.

Paul grabbed me, I stood still. His fingers touched my hair as he slid his hands down my face. Sis your skin is so soft. By then both his hands were touching my breasts. I just looked at him.

“Sis, I like the feel of these,” he said

His hands felt so good but I couldn’t let on.

“You had better stop this,” I replied.

“C’mon, relax sis, it won’t hurt” he added.

Paul asked me to lie on the bed. I declined his offer but to no avail. He pulled me to the bed. I reluctantly lay on the bed a bit surprised by my brother’s actions.

“Wow, you are pretty,” he commented.

Paul’s fingers began to roll my nipples, I couldn’t keep quiet and I let out a slight moan.

Paul smiled at me and said, “You like?”

I nodded back at him and in a way that only encouraged him.

I could see Paul was turned on. He was only wearing his boxers and his cock looked big, not that I hadn’t noticed it before.

I could see the gentle folds of his silk boxers that outlined his erection. He moved his left hand down over my belly button. With his other hand, he opened my legs wide.

“Wow! Sweet, little pussy, sis,” he said.

I nodded, as he smiled and looked into my eyes. With both hands he opens my inner pussy lips to show my pinkness an expose my clitoris.

Wow! With his fingers, he gently begins to rub over my clitoris.

It felt good so good.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

I couldn’t keep quiet and let out another moan as I could feel my juices flowing and making me wet.

Then sliding one finger in my tight hole, I gasped.

“Relax sis,” Paul said, as he slowly began to stretch my hole.

“Wow! Sis, you are sure wet,” he said

I smiled back at him. It felt strange my body tingling, my nipples had tightened. He began to fuck me a little faster with his finger; I knew I was going to come. I couldn’t hold back, my body erupted and a gush of fluid flowing freely.

“Wow! Sis, I am going to give you my tool of love,” he said.

Looking at Paul I was panting though my smile. Paul stood, taking off his boxers, his cock was huge, I had never seen one so big. To tell the truth, I had never seen one fully erect, exposed before.

Paul positioned himself close to my face.

“Open up, there’s a good girl," Paul said.

Opening my mouth, Paul slid his big cock into it. He began to fuck my mouth, first gently and then harder making me gag as he slid in deep.

“Well sis,” he said, “I’m going to break you in. You ok?”

A bit surprised, I just nodded at him

He ran his finger over my pussy and commented how soaked I was. He came and lay with me and looked deep into my eyes.

He smiled and said, “You ready sis?”

Again, I nodded.

Grabbing hold of the bed sheets, he gently slid his huge cock in. Screaming so loud, Paul grabbed his boxers and rammed them into my mouth to stifle my cries.

Paul started rocking a little faster and I could feel his cock, tight and deep inside me.

Faster, Paul kept muttering as I could hear him panting loudly. Harder and harder he fucked me until I heard him let out a loud grunt. Paul held his cock deep in me.

“Take me sis,” he said as he exploded his cum inside me.

I looked at him as he pulled his boxers out of my mouth. He kissed me gently on my lips.

“Fuck sis, you’re not a virgin now,” Paul said with a smile on his face.

I looked shocked but smiled. He slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy, full of sweet cum. He stood up and looked around and then engaged with my eyes.

“Well sis, do you think I was good?" 

I looked at his big cock , dripping in cum and smiled at him.

Paul rubbed my pussy one last time and said, “You feel good, sis.”

Paul left me naked and covered in sweet cum. I was shocked and trying to understand what had just happened.

I finally came to realise that I wasn’t a virgin anymore. I had been fucked by my big brother.

Wow! I lay there naked on the bed.

I was in shock, but it felt so dam good. So until next time ………..

Edited by Chooseme, Sweet Rosie

Published 
Written by Nips
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors