Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The magic of Brownies

"My body is yours tonight"

2
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
834 words 834 words
The school holidays had been a drag, just me and my brother at home with nothing to do. But in the middle weekend of our two week break an exciting event happened. Daniel, my brother had been making brownies, he offered me one and it was scrumptious as usual. I insisted on helping him clean the dishes, mainly out of boredom but also because I enjoy the alone time with Daniel. I grabbed a tea towel from the cupboard and as I turned around to start drying the dishes Daniel blew the bubbles from the sink all over me. I immediately saw this as a challenge and cupped some water from the sink into my hand and splashed it onto Daniels chest. My brothers shirt was only slightly damp but for some reason he felt the need to remove it and continue cleaning the dishes topless.

Even though Daniel was only sixteen, he was ripped like the full grown men in the action movies that I fantasize about seducing. Being two years older than him, I always felt a sense of authority over my brother and I figured that if I tried hard enough I might be able to get my way with him. With this thought in mind I quickly splashed some more water onto Daniels crotch. He automatically reacted and splashed me back. We went at this until we were both soaked and the water was dripping over Daniel's toned torso. The sight was all I needed to know I wanted to see what was below my brothers jeans.

'We should go get changed' Daniel said to me.

'Sure thing' I replied.

I hastily moved to my room and removed all of my clothes. I left the door half open hoping that Daniel might possibly walk past and catch me in the nude. Realizing Daniel would most likely be getting changed in the laundry I slipped into a yellow dress that I know reveals a lot of cleavage, purposefully forgetting to wear panties or a bra. I walked to the laundry and found Daniel in nothing but his underwear. He was just about to get into a dry pair of jeans when I screamed 'STOP'. Daniel looked up with a quizzical look on his face. 'Allow me' I said. I moved towards him and got down on my knees in front of him. My eyes were at the height of his cock and the bulge in front of me turned me on so much.

AlexaTS9i4uTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaTS9i4uTS

I wanted to pull down his underwear and reveal his cock but I fought the urge and pulled his jeans up to his waist. I reached for the zipper of his fly and pulled it upwards slowly, brushing my fingers over his bulge. I stood to my feet and grabbed the button of his jeans. I pulled myself close to him so that my breasts were squished against his chest. Daniel looked down my dress and I'm sure he would have had a good view of at least one of my nipples. We made eye contact as I thrust my pelvis into his when I did up the button of his jeans. He looked confused but excited at the same time. I showed him a smile and walked away swaying my hips so that my dress fluttered and showed my thighs.

I went into the lounge expecting Daniel to follow. I sat on the couch opposing the entrance, my legs crossed so that my dress rode up and the full extent of my thighs were showing. I heard Daniel walking towards the entrance but to my surprise he walked on past and towards the bedrooms in our house. I wondered if he was scared or repulsed by me. I decided to investigate and crept towards his bedroom. His door was shut so I figured the best tactic was to just walk on in without consent. As I opened the door I heard a quiet wince from the direction of Daniels bed. I found Daniel laying on his bed, cock in hand and the jeans I just helped to put on him around his ankles. As soon as he realized I was there his facials changed from pleasure to shock. He truly looked like a dear in headlights. I moved towards him and he released his cock from his hand. It stayed upright. I sat up onto his bed and started handling his cock with my hand, slowly pumping it. After about a minute I moved my body onto his so that his cock was sliding between the lips of my pussy. I could see he was coming to orgasm so I quickly pushed his cock into my pussy and began thrusting until I felt his warm cum inside of me. He still looked confused but pleased at the same time.

I lifted my dress off and revealed my body to Daniel. And with no hesitation I said 'my body is yours tonight' and gave him a quick wink.

Published 
Written by BraidenDonaven
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors