Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The MILF - Episode 1

23
4 Comments 4
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Tina walked into her house, shut the door behind her, and within ten seconds was collapsed onto the sofa. A grueling day at work had drained almost all of her energy. She was looking forward to an evening of peace and relaxation. For several minutes, she just lay on the sofa with her eyes shut, soaking in the quietness.

Finally, Tina cracked her eyes open and spotted the remote laying on the cushion next to her. She strained an arm over, took it in hand and flipped the power to the TV on. To her surprise, the LCD screen popped on with the sights and sounds of a couple having vigorous sex. It startled Tina at first, but she was too struck by the tantalizing images to turn it off. An older woman, what Tina would call a MILF, was on her hands and knees on a bed, and she was getting fucked from behind by a much younger man. From the screams and moans and the looks on her face, the woman was really enjoying this.

Tina thought to herself that her 19-year old son, Mark, must have left a DVD running. She had never caught him watching porn before, but for a boy that age, this type of thing was natural. Since she was a single mom, divorced just over a year ago, she knew it wasn’t her stinking ex-husband who had been watching this. After watching the sex on the screen for another minute or so, it was beginning to feel very natural to Tina as well. She was beginning to feel that familiar tingling deep below her denim pants.

She called Mark’s name a couple of times to see if he was home. There was no response. She reached into her purse and pulled out a tiny, battery operated vibrator. This little piece of magic had satisfied her needs more than once in a bathroom stall at work. In no time, Tina had her pants and panties down around her ankles and was poking the buzzing toy at her moistening pussy as she watched the pulsing action on the screen.

The vibrating dildo sent waves into Tina’s body as it glided across her outer pussy lips and traced her clit. Tina teased herself for a few moments with the sensual buzz over her outer pussy. Then she made a slow, steady movement of the pink toy between her lips. The plastic missile pushed her lips back. Anxious juices dripped from her lips and danced down the side of the toy.

With a sigh of approval, Tina leaned her head back to enjoy the pleasure. Her fingers pulsed the toy in and out of her wet, ready lips. The tip of the vibrator teased at her deeper crevices. Tina felt the encroachment, but held off from thrusting the toy deeper. Rather, she pressed the toy against the side of her inner pussy and worked it around in a full circle. Her moans and groans were getting louder as the pleasure of her vibrator worked deeper into her body.

Hardly missing a beat on her pussy pleasure, Tina used her free hand to pull up her shirt and pull down her bra. She cupped her 36D breast, massaged it for a few moments, and then began twisting her nipple between her fingers.

Now was the time to push the toy further. Tina thrust the pink tube into her pussy until she was barely controlling it by the ribbed tip of the battery cover. Her hand was working on her own breast just as fervently as the vibrator was working on her pussy. Tina was letting herself slip off into a sensual world of orgasm. She had occasionally peeked at the fucking scenes on the TV screen. Now her eyes were closed as she imagined her own sexual desires coming true right on her living room couch. The sensual sounds pulsing from the TV helped create the imaginary world that was now dancing in her head. Tina melded her own fantasies with the real world around her with her own vocal chorus, strained through the grip of an impending orgasm.

“Ohhhh!” She said through a muted scream, as if the orgasm was gripping around her throat.

“Oh, yes!” Tina exclaimed.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!”

“Fuck my pussy!”

“Fuck me now! I want it now!”

“Fuck my pussy!!”

“Mom!”

“Oh, yes! Fuck it now!”

“Mom!!”

“Oh, yeah! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my mom! My mom! What!!”

Tina opened her eyes and was shocked to see her son, Mark, standing in the doorway to the living room, with wet hair and body from the shower, holding a towel around his waist. For a few seconds that seemed like an eternity, the two stared at each other in silence, save for the muffled buzzing of the vibrator.

“I…I’m sorry.” Tina said. “I was just…”

“No, it’s OK.” Mark let out a nervous laugh. “Really. You shouldn’t have to apologize for…”

Tina felt awkward as she reached between her legs to remove the vibrator and turn it off. For those couple of seconds, she was totally exposed to her son. She couldn’t help but notice that his eyes didn’t move from her body. Was that an erection she saw forming under Mark’s towel?

Her pussy was still pounding to be satisfied, and the miniature vibrator just hadn’t done the trick today. Tina knew that the thoughts racing through her mind were wrong, but she also knew that if Mark wasn’t thinking the same thing, he would have left the room by now.

Tina leaned back on the couch and spread her legs about halfway. Her breasts were resting perfectly on her chest and her pussy was spread wide and glistening with its erotic juices. Mark still didn’t veer his eyes from the beautiful scene.

“Come here.” Tina said.

Mark dropped his towel to reveal his hard and straight cock. As he walked to the couch, Tina kicked her jeans and panties from around her ankles and freed herself of her shirt and bra. She was sitting completely naked on the couch, and now her son was standing completely naked in front of her.

Tina reached out, took the bulging cock into her hand, gave it two long strokes, and then took it deep into her mouth.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

She had certainly taken longer cocks down during her time, but for Tina, this was the softest and sexiest cock she had ever come head to head with.

Tina slowly took the young, soft cock fully into her mouth and worked the back of her tongue against the head. Mark’s body jerked from the intense sensation. Tina knew with his lack of experience, Mark wouldn’t be able to hold out long if she gave him her best, so she backed off of the passion just a bit.

For about ten minutes, Tina kept working on her son’s cock. Once Mark had settled into the thought of having his hot mom sucking his dick, he started getting more into the action. Mark reached down and put a hand on Tina’s breast, then started massaging it gently. The soft mass felt so good in his hands. He closed his eyes and let his head droop back to enjoy the pleasure.

As Mark became more fervent in his breast and nipple play, Tina worked harder on his bulging cock. Tina had even reached a free hand down and was pleasure how own pussy and clit with her fingers.

Occasionally Tina would sense the feel and taste of Mark’s sweet pre-cum, the clear and tasty liquid that comes out before a full ejaculation. She knew Mark couldn’t hold out much longer. She was ready to see that cum squirt out and take his cock deep into her groaning pussy.

Tina took control of her left breast and let Mark continue playing with the other. With her right hand, Tina started jacking Mark off furiously while she sucked on his head. Mark started groaning with a deep pleasure. When Tina knew that the ejaculation was eminent, she pulled her mouth off of the cock, while still jerking him off, and then raised her left nipple to her mouth.

The sight of Tina sucking on her own breast was enough to send Mark over the edge, and Tina knew that it would be. As she sucked deep and long on her erect and firm nipple, Mark let out a passionate and sincere moan. Then, Tina felt the first shot of hot, sticky goo land on her cheek. Then another shot hit right on her lips and dripped down onto her breast. Tina pulled her mouth from her tit and did her best to aim the third, fourth, fifth and more cum shots onto her nipple and breast.

When most of the ejaculations had finished, she pulled the breast back to her lips and slowly licked and sucked the jizz off as she stared intently into her son’s sex-struck face.

At this point, Tina was horny as fucking hell. Her pussy was dripping with the anticipation of a deep and hard fuck. It didn’t matter that it was her own son’s cock that she wanted inside of her. She wondered, though, now that his orgasm was over, if the inhibitions of this taboo would return to him. She hoped they would not.

“Fuck me!” She ordered him. “Come on, I need you inside me.”

Tina laid back on the couch and spread her legs wide. Mark didn’t hesitate. His eyes studied the sexy body in front of him; the firm legs and abdomen, the full breasts, the ripe pussy. Mark positioned himself between his mom’s legs, grabbed his cock, and directed it at her pussy. It slid in like a moistened glove. Her pussy was so moist that there was no resistance to the penetration.

“Oh, yes!” Tina exclaimed. “Come on, give it to me!”

Tina wanted to close her eyes and get lost in the passion of the moment, but she was more fascinated with the image of her son above her; with the strained pleasure that crossed his face; with the taut flex of his bronzed skin over his muscles.

“Oh, oh, oh!” she yelled, as she watched her son pound her over and over. She looked down at the still-hard cock as it slipped in and out of her pussy like a well-oiled machine.

Tina was ready to explode. Deep within her pussy, she felt the tense knot of her orgasm as it was pushing hard to break loose. She felt it inch up, surround the tip of Mark’s penetrating rod, then it exploded. Tina screamed shouts of ecstasy as she released her body and let her orgasm free.

For almost a minute, Tina recurred screams of ecstasy as she had an orgasm, then another, and then another. Her son never stopped with his constant fucking motion. Tina knew that he was getting ready to come again. With her orgasms now passed, she laid back and enjoyed the scene of Mark fucking her like a horny dog.

To give him some encouragement, Tina pulled her full breasts together to make two perfect balls on her chest. Mark loved the sight and didn’t remove his eyes from them. He bent his thrusting body over and sucked on one nipple, then the other. He moved back and forth between the two breasts. After a few moments, Tina brought the two mounds close together, and Mark was able to get both nipples into his mouth at the same time. This drove Tina crazy, and she could feel another orgasm coming on.

Mark’s thrusting was getting more intense. He was about to come again. Tina focused her mind on the rod that was pressing deep into her soaking cunt. Through Mark’s motions and sounds, she knew his second orgasm was close. His thrusts were getting faster. Her pussy was getting wet and tense again. With a few intense groans, Mark let his second load burst into his mom’s welcoming pussy. Moments after, Tina accepted the gift with a relieving orgasm of her own.

Her body was exhausted. Tina collapsed back on the couch. Mark held his dick inside of her as it involuntarily ejaculated the last drips of cum that he could offer. With his cock still inside of his mother, Mark bent close to her face and she accepted his long, passionate kiss. Finally, he pulled out and pulled away from her.

“I better go take another shower.” He told her.

“I think I’ll do the same.” Tina said.

She watched as her son left the room and disappeared around the corner. She had not felt sexual satisfaction like this in a long time. Tina hoped that she would feel it again real soon.

Published 
Written by effEight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments