Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Moore Family Ch. 01

"Ashley and her mother seduce her classmate..."

4
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
This story is short but will be continued! Only my second submitted story!

Jillian smiled with excitement when the doorbell rang. She stood up from the couch and walked over to the door and upon opening it her smile got even bigger because the person on the other side was the pizza delivery boy she had been hoping for. He was tall, lean, somewhat nerdy looking with glasses and shaggy brown hair, precisely what Jillian wanted for her experiment. She looked at his name tag and it said Caleb, yes this was who her daughter, Ashley, had told her about. Ashley was blond; blue eyed, and fit, a cheerleader. Jillian was very proud of her daughter and was often mistaken for her older sister since she had had Ashley when she was nineteen. Jillian was definitely a MILF to all of Ashley’s male friends, which included the captain of the football team. Ashley could have any guy she wanted, but her preferences…well, some may find them strange. Caleb, for one, had been intriguing her for awhile. Plus, she thought he would be so horny he would keep his mouth shut about her family. Caleb hadn’t really had that much experience with the ladies yet. Ashley had found out that Caleb had lost his virginity, but that was about it. She was sure he would be dying to get freaky since he had only had sex once and awhile ago at that. As for her other preference, well….it was her parents. She loved having sex with her father, Richard. Jillian had just recently been playing with the two of them but it really turned them all on and they had decided they wanted to make their threesome and foursome. Rather than meet someone sleazy offline, Ashley had opted for Caleb. They had all also decided that a surprise factor would make it even more hot, so when Caleb opened the door he was very surprised to see Jillian in a sexy, black negligee; he almost dropped the pizza box as his eyes roamed over her body, she definitely looked like she was twenty-six instead of thirty-sex.

Jillian beamed when she saw that he liked what he saw and she gestured for him to come into the house, locking the door behind him, which startled Caleb; most of his customers didn’t do that. She took the pizza from him and asked “is this your last delivery that you have?”

“Yes,” Caleb answered.

“Good, my daughter Ashley told me about you and we’re hoping that you could stay for a little while,” Jillian explained.

“Ashley Moore?” Caleb sounded dumbfounded. He knew who Ashley was, she was one of the prettiest girls in their senior class, and both of them had been in young fives together so they were both eighteen.

“Yes.”
“Still, I can’t really stay here, I need to go back to work,” Caleb said.

“Are you sure?” Jillian slinked up to him and pressed herself up against him, moving to feel his cock through his jeans.

“Ma’am!” Caleb gasped, stepping back, even though he had been instantly turned on.

“Ashley and I have a little experiment we’d like to do, and we’d like you to be the main star of it. Now, just let me get you more in the mood,” Jillian said and slowly sank down to her knees, drawing his cock out of his pants and sighing at the sight of his hard, young penis. “Mmm,” she murmured and rubbed his cock over her lips, sticking out her tongue and running it around the head and then up and down his shaft.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Caleb was almost in shock as he just stood there, staring down at her. When Jillian started to deep throat him he groaned loudly, bracing his feet on the floor. When he groaned he thought he heard an echo because he heard another groan from the other room. He stopped Jillian.

“Who is that?” Caleb asked.

“Ashley is entertaining someone in the other room, don’t worry, you will find out soon. I want to get you good and horny first,” Jillian answered. “Come on; let’s go over to the couch.”

Caleb tried not to worry about who was in the other room, but he definitely wasn’t going to pass up being seduced by an older woman, even if his job would wonder where he was soon. He could always make up that he had a flat tire and his cell phone went dead. He sat down and the couch and leaned back as Jillian nestled herself between his legs, slurping all over his now rock hard cock. Caleb couldn’t believe how good it felt, the girl he had lost his virginity too certainly didn’t have Jillian’s practice. After a few more minutes, Jillian crawled up the couch and on to his lap. She whisked her negligee off and her 38cs were right in front of his face. Caleb gasped but quickly recovered and buried his face in her breasts, sucking each of the nipples while she grinded against him. It only too a few grinding movements before she couldn’t take it anymore and she bent down and grabbed his cock, fitting it into her wet pussy. Caleb moaned; it felt soooo good. He couldn’t think about anything else other than this beautiful woman riding him. He grabbed her breasts and bucked up into her, causing her to squeal. Oh, she just loved fucking younger men, their eagerness turned her on.

When Jillian could tell Caleb’s climax was getting closer, she suddenly shouted “Ashley!” Caleb stopped and looked at her in shock. “It’s okay, Baby, really, this is what we had planned, and if you won’t tell anyone, she won’t either. Just enjoy it.”

Ashley sauntered out into the living room and smiled coyly at Caleb. She was completely naked. As Jillian rode up and down, gripping his cock with her pussy, Ashley ran her hands over her body for him, playing with her nipples and running her fingers over her pussy. “Oh, God, I can’t believe this is happening,” Caleb moaned with pure lust. Ashley went over to the couch and knelt down next to Caleb’s legs. Jillian bounced up and down him as fast as she could. “Cum for me, Baby, cum for me. Cum for Ashley.” With that she bounded off his cock, his cock wet from the juices from yet another orgasm she had just had and before he knew what was going to happen, Ashley was in between his legs, putting her mouth on his cock, where her mother had just been. Caleb thought he was going to have a heart attack. He never thought anything like this would happen to him. Ashley’s beautiful eyes looked up at him to watch his reaction as her mouth worked his cock. It didn’t take long at all and Caleb was shooting hot cum into her mouth. Jillian was by now right next to her daughter and Ashley, during mid spurt, plucked his cock from her mouth and gave it to Jillian, who let Caleb’s cum splash on her face before sticking his cock back in her mouth. Caleb didn’t think he had ever cum so hard in his life. Little did he know this was just the beginning of Jillian and Ashley’s “experiment” on him!

Published 
Written by firemuse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors