Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nightclub

"My entrepreneurial sister wants to buy a club"

6
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words
“Great David, I’ll see you next week then,” she said happily and hung up. I put the phone down feeling much better, the trials and tribulations of the day paling to insignificance in light of my sister’s pending visit.

My twin sister Kerry is the person closest to me than anyone in my life. As kids we didn’t have the happiest of upbringings. Our father took off just shy of our twelfth birthday, skipping the country to live with another man. Unable to cope, our mother found comfort in the bottle, taking a string of lovers to her bed and rapidly built herself a reputation for being the town whore. And so it was that in our small town high school, Kerry and I became social outcasts. Judged unfairly by our mother’s indiscretions, we had but a few friends between us and certainly were not counted among the ‘popular’ kids. We quickly learned to keep pretty much to ourselves.

Unable or unwilling to help herself, our mother’s situation worsened such that by the time of our fifteenth birthday, she would often be passed out by dinner time. Increasingly Kerry I came to depend upon each other. We took it turns to do the shopping, cook meals, look after mother or fend off prying neighbors. As such we formed a very close bond. As a natural progression, we came to rely on each other for emotional support as well.

Given our social status at school, dating was difficult if not impossible. It was a situation Kerry often found frustrating. Many were the nights I consoled her with a hug, a cuddle or even a kiss. While our contemporaries were exploring relationships and experimenting sexually, Kerry and I sat at home often cuddled up in front of the TV. We explored sexuality through conversation and masturbation but respected each other’s space and boundaries.

Shortly after our eighteenth birthday our mother died, leaving us what remained of her worldly possessions, chief among them being the family home. Kerry and I both decided that we didn’t want it. What we wanted was a clean break, to divorce the past. We sold the house and with the proceeds moved to the city. For brief time we shared an apartment until I accepted a job that would take me to other side of the country. We keep in touch, obviously.

Despite our upbringing, or perhaps because of it we each forged ahead, building successful careers, albeit at the expense of a healthy work / life balance – something we are now only starting to address. Kerry is a successful night club owner, I’m not sure how or why that happened but she has three or four clubs all turning a tidy profit. For myself, I built an impressive client base in real estate and later moved into business broking.

Neither of us had married. Kerry came close a few years back. Ken was a great guy. I loved him as I imagined one would love a brother. He was perhaps ten years older than us but I could tell, whenever I saw them, they were very much a solid couple. Sadly, cancer took Ken. It was gut wrenching but mercifully quick. Since then Kerry has poured herself into work.

I confess, I am no better. There has yet to be anyone that has captured my attention sufficiently enough. Work has been my world. Christine came close. A short and intense affair that led to her taking up with my house maid. Ce la vie. We tried a ménage a trios for a short time but ultimately it failed.

And so it was that on this particular Friday night I was left planning the next week’s agenda ahead of my sister’s visit. I had no other plans. Dinner was a take-out affair courtesy of the local Chinese restaurant and nice Shiraz from my collection. I went to bed with no idea, no plans.

The week passed in a blur of meetings, agreements, a list of to-do’s and still no plans. By Friday I was done! At five o’clock I told my secretary to go home, put the phone system on hold, everything could wait until Monday. I left the office, tie undone and stepped into the car to fight the inevitable traffic snarls on the short distance to home. To my surprise the journey home was incident free. Kerry landed in a little less than an hour which gave me that much time to freshen up. I spent ten minutes in the shower, five for a shave, and searched the wardrobe for ten minutes deciding what to wear. I knew I was cutting it short. Five minutes later the door bell chimed.

I approached the intercom and pressed the button.

“Hello, yes?” I asked, fully knowing who it was.

“Funny! Open the door, I have luggage!” was the reply.

I pressed the buzzer and strolled to the elevator to greet Kerry. The doors opened. Kerry almost leapt from the elevator to embrace me in a hug. It had been more than year since we saw each other. I held her just as tightly.

“So good to see you,” we said simultaneously. I took her bags and led her to my apartment. I opened the door and showed her inside.

“I love what you have done to the place,” she said running a finger over the entertainment console, noticing the gathering dust.

“Uh, yeah,” said I, half apologetically. “Well good help is hard to find,” I explained referring to the late, departed housemaid. “Fetch your own bloody drink I will dump these in your room,” I was referring to the half ton of luggage that seemed so unnecessary for a three day visit. I returned to find Kerry propped against the small bar, glass in hand, the ice tinkling nicely inside it. She handed me mine.

I assume from the collection you like a single malt?”

“Cheers,” I said, raising the glass. I sipped, savoring the peaty flavor.

She put her glass down, “It’s good to see you, David,” she said with a smile.

I leaned in and we hugged. “So what are you buying now?” I asked.

“There’s a couple of potentials,” she said. “What plans do have you have for tonight?”

“Well nothing really, I thought we might order a take-out and watch a movie.”

“Uh uh…. We have an appointment,” she announced.

“We do?”

“Yes and you’d better change! I’m sorry, but I could use your help. You have local knowledge,” she pointed out. “And besides, when was the last time you had a night out? We have a meeting in two hours in town. I figure we can get a meal, do the meeting and get home at reasonable hour. Now, drink up! I’m going to have a shower!” She drained her glass and parted, kissing me on the cheek.

I was in no mood for driving so I rang to book a cab. There was going to be a delay. I refreshed the glasses and wondered up to the guest room.

“We may have to eat later,” I shouted past the door. “Shortage of cabs, apparently. I have another drink.”

“OK, fine. Leave it on the night stand, would you?” she asked.

I pushed the door aside and walked into the room, placed the drink on the night stand and turned to leave. The en-suite door was ajar. Beyond the steam from the shower I could just make out her naked form behind the shower screen. It was but a silhouette, however it was trim and shapely. I shook my head and left the room remembering boundaries.

I went to my room to find a change of clothes. Two minutes later and, hey presto, I was done! Kerry arrived a few minutes later.

“Oh my God!” she exclaimed, looking at my suit. “We’re not going to funeral!”

“I thought you said we had a meeting?”

“Yes but we don’t need to be stiffs!”

For her part, Kerry had dressed in a beautiful flowing blue dress that stopped mid thigh. It had a plunging neck line that revealed beautiful rounded breasts defining a deep cleavage. Cascading blonde hair and shoes to match the dress finished the picture. She grabbed my hand and led me to my room. She stood before the wardrobe and started flicking through the contents, arms reached high. From my view point I caught a glimpse of side boob, rounded and firm, through the arm hole of her revealing dress. She was dressed to impress. After a few moments she found what she thought was suitable and tossed the garments at me.

“That should do it!” She said, and left the room.

I changed and joined her in the living room, blue denims and a crisp, white shirt.

“Much better,” she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Just then a horn sounded outside.

“That’ll be cab,” I said.

We arrived at a club with which I had a fleeting memory. We were ushered through the main area to a back room where we were introduced to the club owner, a certain “Carlos”.

Carlos struck me a leering, sleazy prick. Kerry introduced me as her associate. We shared little family resemblance so Carlos was none the wiser. I was there as a “financial advisor” among other things.

We talked business, discussed the club’s finances, turn-over, clientele and potential. I noticed Kerry’s body language. She was definitely trying to influence the deal! Carlos was trying to avoid it but I constantly found him staring at my sister’s tits. If I am to be honest, my gaze was following his. Kerry’s legs were crossed and her dress had risen up revealing shapely legs, her hand occasionally brushing her thighs. If it was meant for Carlos, it was wasted as he sat behind a large wooden desk.

Discussions over, we were invited to enjoy Carlos’ hospitality. The club was open and the guests were arriving. The music was lively. Kerry and I stood at the bar watching the crowd, sipping at our cocktails. We danced occasionally trying to blend with the crowd but always ended back the bar. Conversation was impossible. Instead we watched, taking in the atmosphere. I leaned toward Kerry.

“Do you want to go?”

She couldn’t hear me. I shouted and motioned toward the exit, “Shall we go?”

She nodded. We got a cab back to my apartment. I fetched us a night cap.

“What did you think?” she asked.

“Don’t buy it!” I said. To be honest the figures weren’t bad but the place left a bad taste in my mouth.

“I agree,” she said. “They were all so fucked up on E’s! Not the sort of thing I want or need. I run clean clubs.”

“Hungry?” I asked.

“No…sorry. Eat if you like, I’m all good for bed.” She finished her drink, stood on tip toes and gave me a kiss. Involuntarily, I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her back – more than a peck, it was soft. She squeezed me tight and bad me good night. Looking over her shoulder she said, “David, thanks for helping me tonight. If you have no plans for tomorrow, I could use your help again.”

“Of course,” I smiled at her.

….

Saturday was spent mostly just catching up. We enjoyed breakfast on the balcony and later, a leisurely lunch at a nearby café.

“So what are you looking at tonight?” I asked.

“Starlight,” she said.

“Is that a new club? I’m not familiar with it.”

“It’s out in the ‘burbs. It caters to a different sort of demographic – a more ‘mature’ crowd,” she explained. “The meeting is at 10pm.”

“Ten? Isn’t that a bit late?”

She shrugged, “I need to see the place in operation, it opens late.”

….

The cab pulled up outside a non-descript sort of place. A flashing neon light above a doorway announced it was “open”. I stepped from the car while Kerry paid the driver. I wasn’t even slightly impressed. Kerry joined me.

“C’mon, let’s see what they have to offer.”

We entered into a surprisingly ornate foyer. A slender, shapely hostess bad us good evening and, at Kerry’s introduction, she smiled and said “You’re here to see Rick. This way please.” She led us to an opulent office adjacent to the reception desk.

“Rick? Kerry Wilcox to see you… and Mr?”

“Smith,” I said fumbling for a name. Kerry shot me a glance.

“Kerry! How nice to meet you at last!” A tall, youthful man stood from behind a large wooden desk. I guessed he would have been in his early thirties. “Please take a seat.” He motioned to a padded leather lounge in the opposite corner. We sat. Stopping at the bar between us, he offered us a drink. He poured three glasses of champagne before joining us, sitting on a sofa opposite.

“Welcome to Starlight,” he said.

“Thank you,” said Kerry. We drank.

“So you want to buy my club?” he said looking at Kerry.

“If the price is right,” Kerry replied.

“The price is firm, it’s not up for negotiation,” Rick countered.

“That remains to be seen.”

“This is a very ‘exclusive’ and profitable club, Kerry. I assume Mr. Smith is here to provide you some assistance?”

“I am perfectly capable of making my own judgments, Rick,” Kerry said, defiantly. “Mr. Smith – David - is here as a – shall we say - discretionary precaution?”

Rick raised his eye brows. “Very well, shall we discuss business?”

They spoke about the business in general terms.

ShofiaWett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShofiaWett

It was an “exclusive and discrete” club with an impressive clientele. It was Rick’s “baby”, something he had built from scratch as business project for his final year at university.

An hour and another bottle of champagne later, the discussions were over. Rick offered to show us around. He led us into an elaborately furnished lounge. In the corner was a bar attended by the shapely hostess that greeted us on arrival. At tables and on sofas around the lounge sat various patrons dressed elegantly and engaged in hushed conversations.

“Georgia, drinks for Kerry and David please,” Rick said affably. Drinks in hand he added, “Now if you will come this way?”

“If you don’t mind, I said, “I’ll sit this out for a bit.” I thought I’d get some background from the staff.

“Sure thing.” Rick took Kerry by the arm and led her away to an upstairs lounge.

“David is it?” Georgia asked. “Hi, nice to meet you.” Her smile was warm and genuine and was reflected in her dark brown eyes. Her dark hair fell about her shoulders framing a soft and friendly face. Her dress was simple, white, elegant and cut perfectly to the shape of her body. As modest as it was, it was enough to stir the loins of anyone with a cock and heart beat. I tried to strike up a conversation.

“So, do you like working here?” I asked. Georgia flashed a smile.

“I love it, it’s more like play, though. It’s sinful that I get paid to play!”

“Serving drinks? That’s fun?”

“Occasionally I get to have one too!” she said defensively. I took this to be a hint.

“Oh sorry,” I said, pulling out my wallet.

“Relax, David. This one is on me.”

We continued the small talk for while before I made the observation that this must be a quiet night for the club.

“Oh believe me the crowd is in full swing,” she said looking around the lounge. I followed her gaze and noted that nothing much had changed in the room. I told her as much. “The main room is upstairs,” she explained. “Come, I’ll show you,” she said noticing the blank look on my face. Smiling, she took my arm and led me in the direction Rick and Kerry had gone earlier.

At the top of the stairway was a red carpeted corridor. Paintings hung on the walls, most depicting classical erotica. Georgia led me into another opulent lounge. It was dimly lit but on the sofas sat various patrons, some kissing, some caressing, some dressed and others not. In the corner I could make out two couples on a large sofa. The guys sat on the ends of the sofa, each getting their cocks stroked by the women sitting between them. Occasionally the women would stop to kiss and fondle each other before returning their attentions to the men. I stood transfixed, a moment of realization. I turned to say something to Georgia but simply smiled.

“Come, let’s have some fun,” she said leading me to an empty sofa. We sat, “You see why I like my job?” she asked, still amused. Her hand run the length of my thigh resting on the bulge that was forming in my shorts as I watched one of the ladies opposite straddle her man taking his full length with ease as she passionately kissed the other female companion.

“Um, I’m not sure….what if Rick…”

“Oh Rick will be fine!” she insisted, continuing to rub my aching cock.

“He must be a very understanding employer,” I said. By this stage I was really liking what Georgia was doing to me.

“Employer? David, I am part owner of this club,” she said smiling. “Rick and I started this place together.”

“Oh, so you’re partners?”

“In more ways than one. He’s my brother,” she pointed out. By this stage, Georgia had managed to release my cock from its confines and begun to stroke the full length of the shaft. I was taking in what she had just revealed but I confess I didn’t take too much time to process it. The couples opposite were by now in full swing. One woman was slowly riding her man’s cock, her breasts swaying to the motion of her hips. The other woman lay on the floor, legs spread wide while her partner buried...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by wordster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments