Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The price of Daddy's help

"I needed Daddy's help, but it was gonna cost me....."

13
0 Comments 0
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I was dead meat. I didn't know what I was going to do. I had wrecked my mom's car, and I knew she was going to kill me. That was the only thing she said before she went to Kansas on a business trip. She said, "Use my car as much as you like, but if you wreck it, you will be working all summer to pay it off". Fuck, I didn't want my summer wrecked. This was my summer to party. I was headed to college in the fall.

I decided to do the unthinkable. I had to ask my dad for money. I had sworn I never would. He was a womanizer, and had ditched my mom as soon as something better came up. He had money though. I needed it for the repair. I decided to swallow my pride and go.

He answered the door, and I was surprised. He looked really good for his age. He had salt and pepper hair, and was in really good shape. He smiled at me, and said, "Come in."

I smiled and went inside. We had lunch, and I asked where my step-mom was. He just laughed and said she was in Florida visiting her sister.

He got to the point, " Delilah, I know you don't have much respect for me, and you never come visit on your own, so, why don't you tell me what you want."

I just came right out and asked. " I wrecked mom's car and she will be home in two weeks. I need money to fix it. "

He smiled a ruthless smile. "Well princess, I'm sure you understand, nothing in life is free. I have something you want. You want money. What do you have that I want?"

I shrugged my shoulders as a strange feeling started in my stomach. "I'm sure I don't know dad. Why don't you tell me what you want. "

He asked me to stand up, and I did, still unsure of what he was getting at. He looked me over admiringly. I had taken extra care with my appearance, and my long dark hair was hanging down my back, and pushed back from my face. I had on lipstick, and enough makeup to accentuate my eyes. My teal sundress showed off my skin, and dipped low in the back. He could see I wasn't wearing a bra.

He said, "You have a nice body Delilah. I'd like to see more of it."

I stared at him in shock, and horror, with the beginnings of lust stirring. "WHAT?" I stammered like a moron.

He said quietly, "Take off your dress Delilah."

I swallowed hard. My heart was pounding. I made my decision. I reached up and untied the dress at my neck, and very slowly slid it down my body. I exposed my breasts, and I heard a little intake of breath from him. I slid the dress farther down and turned around, letting it fall from my hips exposing my thong panties.

"Very nice." He whispered. "Come over here baby."

I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. He buried his face in my neck and inhaled the scent of my perfume.

"So sweet. You smell like candy."

His big hands covered my small breasts completely and he pinched my nipples playfully as his lips found my ear. I leaned against him, feeling pleasure and guilt at the same time.

His hands slid down my belly, and his hand slipped inside my panties and I felt his warm fingers teasing my pussy lips.

I whispered, "Dad, no...this is wrong." But my body told a different story. My nipples were hard and my thighs seemed like they were spreading without any effort at all. His middle finger slipped between my pussy lips and he rubbed up and down. My hips moved slightly so he would have more access, and he dipped his finger inside my already wet pussy. He pulled his hand out of my panties and brought his finger to his mouth. He sucked the taste of my pussy off his fingers, and his eyes closed in pleasure.

"Delilah, you taste so good."

I was lying back against him with my legs spread. He slid me over and stood up. I could see his hard cock straining against the fabric of his pants. He didn't take them off though. Instead he grabbed me roughly by the hand and pulled me toward his study. When we got there, my mouth dropped open. He had a very comfy looking sofa along with a very nice looking office chair. What shocked me was he had video camera's set up.

"Daddy NO!!" I snapped. "No way are you gonna film this."

"Oh yes, I am. I want to look back on this moment many many times."

I started to refuse, but the look on his face made me pause.

"Look, you are a slutty girl. I have heard all about it. Its a small town. People talk." He said. "If you are going to be whoring around, you might as well make it count."

He turned the video equipment on and I shrugged. I knew he had me. I needed the money, and I was so horny, I wanted him to finish what he started.

He slid my thong down and I was completely naked in front of my Dad. He bent me over his desk and I gasped as I felt him kneel down and his tongue found my pussy from behind. I knew it was wrong, but his tongue teasing my clit and licking me, sucking on my pussy. He buried his face in there and his darting tongue made me cry out in pleasure. I felt his tongue slide over my asshole and I almost pulled away I was so shocked, but it feel really hot. He tonged my pussy and my ass, thrusting his tongue alternately inside each while I held my ass cheeks apart and tried not to scream with pleasure. He turned me around and dove back into my pussy with his mouth. I felt his finger slide into my pussy and I gasped. He then slid his wet finger into my asshole, and I was stunned at how good it felt.

I came hard all over his tongue.

GemmaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemmaFoster

My pussy jerking and bucking in pleasure.

"I love young pussy." He said with a dirty smile.

I saw the thick bulge of his cock pushing against the fabric of his pants. He saw the direction of my look and unzipped. He dropped his pants and underwear and I stared at his cock. It was 7 or 8 inches and SO thick.

He smiled again and said, "My turn"

I wanted it. As much as I wanted to deny it, I wanted to suck it. He sat on the couch and I lowered my mouth to his erect cock. I teased him. I just flicked my tongue very the tip of it. I didn't suck him yet. Just teased him with my tongue. I licked up and down, and swirled my tongue around the head. I sucked the head into my mouth slowly. My hand gripped the base of it firmly. With the head of it in my mouth I flicked my tongue over him rapidly. I heard his intake of breath. A sharp gasp. I dropped my mouth as far down as I could on his hard cock and sucked in and out, moving my head in a slow steady rhythm and simultaneously slid my hand up and down his dick.

"Mmmm baby that feels so good."

He had stunning self control. I sucked him for what seemed like forever. Sliding my mouth over his dick. In and out a steady rhythm, a hard pressure. He let me control the pace. Suddenly without any warning, He blew a load of cum into my mouth. He grabbed my hair and some of his cum drizzled down my chin.

" You look so hot."

He pushed me down on the couch and he sat down in his chair. "Give me a show baby."

I started rubbing my pussy for him. He watched. I fingered it slowly, then rubbed my clit making little circles and making myself hotter. I sucked my own juice off my fingers and went back to rubbing. I rubbed my hard clit, and I felt my back arching, as my orgasm neared. I was panting like a dog as I came with my dad watching.

He still wasn't hard, but he asked me to bend over his desk. I was shocked as I felt a stinging slap across my ass. He held me firmly down across his desk and delivered blow after blow to my burning ass.

"You were bad and you need to be punished, for wrecking your mom's car."

I was in serious pain now, yet I was dripping wet with excitement.

"Daddy stop...Please... it hurts."

He stopped and rubbed my burning ass. He was ROCK hard now and thrust inside my pussy from behind hard. He pounded into me, his hands were gripping my hips and he fucked me so hard I thought his desk would tip over. He was like a man possessed and he slammed in and out of my tight, wet, hot cunt with a fury. He was muttering under his breath, "Fuck yes, so fucking good. Little slut has this coming"

He pulled out of me and jerked me backwards. We fell onto the couch with me in his lap facing out.

"Ride Daddy's cock baby."

I started fucking him, my legs straining as I slid up and down on him. He had incredible stamina. He kept rubbing my clit as I bounced up and down on his cock. I came again, and I thought surely he must be close.

But he stopped again, and I was almost crying in frustration. I wanted him to cum. He reached into his desk drawer and got a little tube of lube. He pushed me onto my hands and knees with my ass in the air and he lubed his cock and drizzled some down my ass crack.

"Daddy is going to fuck your ass."

He put the thick head of his throbbing dick against my tight ass. He pushed in slowly and I tried to pull away, but a stinging smack to my already red bottom changed my mind.

"Relax and it wont hurt as much."

He pulled my ass cheeks apart and slid himself part way in and pulled back out partially then back in. When he pulled out he squirted more lube on his cock and pushed back in. Even though it was uncomfortable, I started to get hot again. Soon he was buried balls deep in my tight ass. I had never felt so full in my life. He held still for a minute or two, then started thrusting slowly in and out of my ass.

"Fuck you are too tight."

I could hear his breathing getting harder. His speed was picking up. I moaned in pleasure and pain.

"This is why I fuck around, only sluts take it up the ass."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me back. He was thrusting hard into my ass now. I was literally trying not to scream. I was so close to cumming, yet he was hurting me too. I could hear the sick sound of his thrusts as he pounded into my tight ass. He bucked hard against me and I knew he was cumming.

"FUUUUCK!!! YESSSS"

He shouted out in pleasure, and collapsed on top of me, panting, and slick with sweat.

"Fuck that was hot." He muttered. "Don't move."

He got his phone, and pulled my ass cheeks apart. My ass was gaping, and he took a picture.

He said,"I am gonna send this to you when you need to be reminded, that you will always be Daddy's whore."

He left me there. I heard him washing up in the bathroom. When he came out he was wearing shorts and had something in his hand. It was his checkbook. "How much?"

I told him the damage. When I took the check, it was for more than I asked for.

Daddy can be very generous when he is pleased.

I know where to get more money now. Its going to be a good summer.

Published 
Written by Sexxy_Delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors