Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Princess Incest Diary -- 1

"A doting father surrenders to his incestuous lust for his daughter"

11
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Dearest Princess

I am a wicked lustful father. The first glimmer of my lust appeared in my heart at your sixteenth birthday party. It was a pool party and it was the first time I ever saw you naked. Okay, you were in a bikini, a very revealing bikini, that you had bought for the occasion. But you might as well have been naked for the effect you had on me. It was then I began to lay my plan.

Tonight, just a few months after that birthday party, I put my plan into affect. It began with me starting this diary, where I will chronicle our sexual relationship as a series of love letters to you. After you went to sleep tonight, daddy sneaked into your bedroom. It was dark and you didn't hear me. I stood there in the darkness. I sat on the edge of your bed, quietly, and you did not awaken.

You are my lovely Princess, my daughter. You are so young and lovely. Your breasts have begun to bud out, and oh! what breasts they are. And the truth is, daddy lusts for you, Princess. I want so badly to have sex with you. For months I have been dreaming of this night while I stroked my hard dick. You are the queen of my wicked incest masturbation dreams! Now those dreams are going to come true!

I put my hand under the covers and ever so slowly, I move it toward you. I pause when I get to your leg. Then I carefully place my fingers on your new silk panties that I bought for you. I dip my fingers slowly between your little girl thighs. I can just feel the slit of your pussy through the thin fabric. You remain asleep.

I get naked, and slip quietly into bed with you. I carefully spoon up behind you. With you breathing softly, daddy gently caresses your lovely breasts and nipples. You are so young, my sweet baby girl. So young and innocent. You are 16 now, and you have begun to grow from a child into a woman. My dream woman.

Daddy is so sexually aroused by you, Princess. You make his cock so big and hard. I know what I'm about to do is so wrong and wicked, but I cannot help myself. You have turned over on your side, away from me. I wait until your breathing is even, then reach out and carefully pull your panties down. I scoot closer, my throbbing penis desperate to penetrate you.

I've oiled my penis, so that it gently glides between your butt cheeks, slowly, so slowly, and penetrates between your thighs, without waking you. As I become sexually inflamed at the touch of your breasts in my hand, my throbbing erection reaches the soft pink gates of your virgin pussy. I pause and move not a muscle for the longest time. It is such a thrill to just feel the head of my cock pressed lightly against your virgin pussy. As I breath, my erection moves just half an inch, in and out, and that's enough to keep my lust inflamed.

I pause often to allow your sleep to deepen, and then finally, I push my stiff penis into your pussy lips, parting them slowly.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

Carefully, I force the head of my huge cock to spread, to stretch the opening into your virgin vagina. I carefully place my hand on your tummy to keep from pushing you away. I quietly thrust my cock slowly into your vagina again. It resists, I must push harder, and finally, it yields and my cock head pops into the moist recesses of your tight love hole.

Oh my god! I have crossed the point of no return! I've already penetrated your genitals, and my heart is hammering with the power of my unbridled lust. I’ve waited so long, and now I must feel my penis deeper within you! I feel the tight band of muscles at the entrance of your vagina slide over the head of my cock, and then down upon my stiff shaft. It is too late to turn back! I have lost control. My lust for you is overpowering.

You are still asleep, baby, though moaning gently. I cannot stop! My lust for you knows no bounds. My desperate need to make you my carnal sex partner cannot be stopped now. I know this is incest. I know that tonight will not be the end, but only the beginning of a long period of training -- training you to be my sex toy, my submissive whore, the worshiper of my cock, the source of your orgasms. And my flood of gushing, fragrant, sticky semen will become your wine.

You stir in your sleep and moan softly. I cannot hold back any more, and inflamed with my incestuous lust for your virgin flesh, the gates of my loins are thrown open and a hot bubbling river of my sperm gushes into your deep pussy. I cannot resist the urge to thrust myself into you. It is too late to turn back. I am committing sinful sodomy upon your innocent flesh, and I love it. I revel in it. I wallow in it. My bodily fluids fill your tender body and squirt out onto my balls and your ass cheeks.

You wake slightly and feel me inside you. You murmur, "daddy, what are you doing? It feels like something is inside my pussy. Are you fucking me, Daddy? No, Daddy! You’re not supposed to fuck me!"

And I whisper, "yes darling! Daddy is putting his penis inside your pussy. Daddy isn’t supposed to be fucking you, but I’m doing it anyway! Relax, baby, and enjoy the feeling of my penis sliding deep inside your body. Daddy is going to sleep with you while mommy's away, and I'm going to fuck you all night long..."

You murmur that you want me to stop, but that it feels really good. I ask if you want daddy to take his penis out of you, and you moan and finally utter the word, no. You drift back off to sleep with the head of my cock still inside your cum soaked vagina. I know that in just a few minutes it will become hard again and ready to ejaculate more of daddy's seed inside you.

But this time it will be deeper. Much deeper.

I softly caress your thighs and ass as your breathing slows. My penis is swelling...

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors