Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Scream

"No one had ever made Sally scream"

12
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was a perfectly ordinary night. I’d finished work and fought the rush-hour traffic home. I slipped out of my shoes, poured a glass of wine and was settling into the evening news when the phone rang. Sally, my daughter was on the other end.

“Hey Dad, what are you up to?” she asked.

I relayed my plans to cook up a big steak dinner and open a nice red.
“Cool! Can I come round?” she asked enthusiastically.

“I have plenty to share,” I said looking forward to some company. Sally was 25 and going places. She had a career in the travel industry and spent almost half the year in some other part of the world – perks of the job, I guess. So I was surprised to hear she was in town.

Sally arrived about a half hour later. I hadn’t even started dinner. I had only just got out of the shower when the doorbell rang. I quickly threw on a t-shirt and jeans and answered the door.

“Did I come too early?” she asked looking at my wet hair.

“Oh no – not at all…. You know that a good steak has to be cooked right before eating. Why don’t you prepare a salad while I finish getting dressed?” I sprung upstairs to dress appropriately.

I ventured downstairs. Sally was preparing a salad and had put on some music. I was surprised at her choice – not the sort of stuff I imagined she would listen to but it was pleasant. I stood at the doorway to the kitchen for a moment admiring my daughter. I was proud. She was beautiful, no doubt, 5’5”, tanned and perfectly proportioned. Any man would be proud to have her on his arm. And yet I had comforted her through numerous failed relationships – indeed I had smacked a few of the losers myself. But that was the past. Sally was bright, cheerful and enthusiastic. The world was her oyster!

“OK,” I said, “Let’s get this steak happening!”

Sally jumped, startled at my outburst. “SHIT! You scared the hell out of me!” she shouted.

“Sorry hunnie – I just thought we’d better get started. Wine?”

“Hmmm yes indeed.”

“So where is Patrick tonight?” I asked.

“Who cares? Patrick is an ass!”

“Oh – problems?” I ventured.

“Daddy you always taught me to stand up for myself – so I did.”

“Oh? What happened?”

“We had words, Daddy – nothing more. Honestly there is nothing for you sort out.”

“What sort of words?”

“Never mind. Where is that wine?”

I was concerned. Sally was clearly not pleased. I decided not to press the matter and poured us both a glass of wine. Sally took her glass with a smile, placed the salad in the fridge and gave me a peck on the cheek. “Come and sit down, Dad. Let’s have dinner wait a little while.”

We sat and chatted about Sally’s latest business trip. New York was the place to be, apparently. I just simply enjoyed her smiles paying little attention to the detail of her conversation.

An hour later we ate having finished a bottle of wine. The meal was superb! We adjourned to the lounge room and fired up the stereo. Grateful for the company I opened another bottle and we chatted casually about all the crazy shit that happens in life. We reminisced about Jane, her mother – some good, some not so.

I pressed the point about Patrick.

“He’s no good, Dad,” I was told.

“How so?”

“Apart from being a demanding ass and no good in bed, he cannot accept me the way I am, cannot accept my career, doesn’t respect me….” she trailed off.

“Ah,” I said. Sally could be difficult to live with. Heaven knows I had first-hand experience of it! But as a teenager, she was no worse than any other. She was driven and focused on whatever it was she was into at the time. “Perhaps…”

“The only way he can make me scream, Dad, is to annoy the crap out of me!” she interrupted.

“Do I really need to know this?” I asked.

“Yes Dad you do! It will provide insight.”

“Sweetheart, I know you can be demanding yourself. Perhaps there is too much of your mother in you.”

“You shit!” she objected and slapped my shoulder. “By the way, mum sends love.”

“Oh? You have seen her recently?”

“I saw her last month. She’s in Kenya. We were on safari together. She’s doing something charitable in some remote village.”

Sally’s mum and I shared no animosity. We had grown apart and her interests were so diverse from mine that we had agreed to part company to avoid any bad feelings and maintain a supportive environment for Sally’s sake. Sally was eleven at the time and we agreed that we would never do anything to harm her. Three years ago she announced her plans to re-locate.

“Anyway, mum said to say hello next time I saw you.“

“OK well if you happen by that way anytime soon be sure to return my sentiments,” I added.

Sally assumed a look a look of deep thought. Eventually she asked, “Dad would you say I’m difficult?”

“Oh, I would say you you’ve had your moments but I really do enjoy your company, sweetheart,” I added.

“I’m sorry, Dad. I know there was a time in my late teens when we didn’t see eye to eye but I was testing my wings. But you taught me not to compromise on anything I believed in,” she added, shuffling closer on the couch. She buried her head in my shoulder and I gave her a cuddle.

“I’d say, then, that the job was well done!” I pronounced and kissed on the forehead.

“I need to visit the bathroom,” she announced and promptly left the room. Thinking nothing more of it I opened our third bottle of wine, poured two glasses and sat back, now totally relaxed. Sally walked in a few minutes later wearing my bathrobe. “I hope you don’t mind, Daddy, but I think I’ll stay here tonight. I have had too much to drink to drive safely.”

“Sure sweetheart, the spare room is always made up,” I agreed.

She sat next to me again, drew her knees up and asked, “So I’m not a difficult person?”

“Of course not darling! Why would you think so?”

“Oh I don’t, it’s just something Patrick said.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

Never mind – he’s history,” she decided.

Our conversation turned to relationships. Sally surprised me by confessing her fondness for girls. “Not all the time though,” she added. “It’s just that sometimes a bit of girlie fun is nice, uncomplicated, sweet even. But what about you, Dad? Is there anyone special in your life – besides me of course.” She smiled.

“No, sadly,” I admitted. I had been seeing someone but just when things were looking promising she accepted a position (and sizeable promotion) in London.

“Good! I should hate to have share you, Dad.” I put my arm around her and gave her a hug, she kissed my cheek so very softly. Leaning forward to fetch her glass the loosely tied belt holding the bathrobe together fell away affording me a view of her beautifully naked body.

“Ahem,” I commented and politely looked away.

Sally pulled the robe together. “Oh – sorry, Dad. Does it bother you?”

“No – I have seen you naked before!” I joked.

“Yes but not so recently,” she smiled.

“Um no, not recently.”

“I didn’t turn out too bad did I?” she asked running her hand over her breast.

“Well it really isn’t my place to comment on such things – but no, not too bad,” I confessed. In truth I thought she was gorgeous and my cock was responding to the visual cues. I shuffled slightly. Sally moved to the chair opposite and looked me square in the eyes.

“My girlfriend confessed to me about an affair she is having with her father,” she stated matter of factly.

I spluttered in my wine. “What? Where did that come from?”

“Well it was a conversation we were having about men, who was best and why.”

“No no no,” I protested. “Why would you bring something like that up?”

“Well, she says it was the most satisfying and fulfilling experience.”

“Yes but hardly normal,” I added.

“Define normal, Dad. I bet I could go to your computer now and drag a dozen or more kinky images – stuff I have not even dreamed of yet. Dad it happens all the time and in the very best of homes. Have you never fantasized about something like that?”

“OK – truthfully, yes. But such things are taboo for good reason.”

“You have?” she smiled. I got the impression this conversation was being steered. She was playing with the belt again.

“You have an agenda!” I accused.

“I’m a fully grown woman, Dad, of course I have an agenda. So given that there would be no chance of conception, and assuming the act was consensual between two right-minded adults, what problem could there be?”

“Oh I just don’t think the average person would be able to cope – too emotional.”

Sally stood, allowing the robe to fall to her feet. “We are definitely not average, Dad.” She stepped toward me. My mind was in a whirl! I struggled for words. Sally sat on my lap, her breasts brushing my arm. Instinctively I put my arm around her narrow waist. She looked me in the eyes then leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth – and then I was lost!

I returned the kiss with passion. My god I wanted this woman! My hands roamed around her beautiful body as our mouths explored. I run a hand up her shapely thigh and paused feeling the damp warmth of her pussy. Sally parted her legs a little to allow me to feel her arousal. I pushed a finger inside and felt her wetness. A warm musky odor drifted between us.

Sally stood and offered her hand. When I got up, she went onto her knees fumbling at my belt and zipper. Pulling at my pants she freed my aching cock and eagerly accepted it into her mouth. She played the full length of my shaft drawing me so far into her throat that I feared she couldn’t breath. Her tongue massaged the head of my cock so expertly bringing me to very brink of climax. Sensing this she stopped, lay back on the sofa and spread her legs wide to reveal her perfectly smooth and very wet pussy. Massaging her tits with one hand, she run a finger the length of her slit pausing slightly for effect making sure I noticed how wet it was. She then placed it in her mouth and seductively sucked it clean.

I wanted that! I wanted my cock to sink into that sweet piece of heaven. But I had a better idea. I buried my face between her thighs and licked and sucked like I had never done before. Sally responded, bucking her hips to push her pussy hard into my face. As her rhythm increased, I could sense her close to orgasm and withdrew.

Beyond the occasional groan, not a word had been spoken between us. I stood, took Sally up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, kissing her all the way. I lay her back on the bed and took a moment to admire her splendid body. Sally raised her hips, spread her legs and silently begged me to enter her. I pressed my now desperate cock to her pussy, parted the lips slightly and allowed Sally to thrust herself upon it. I was enveloped. I felt her tighten and grip me inside. She wrapped her arms around my neck as our mouths locked together again. Slowly at first, I thrust inside my beautiful daughter. All my inhibitions dissolved as her pelvis matched my rhythm.

Gradually our movements became more desperate and frenzied. God I was ready to cum! I slowed the tempo a little and felt her adjust.

Sally broke the silence, “I’m so close, Daddy, I want to cum with you. I want you to cum inside me,” she said with a shuddering voice. That was all I needed. I thrust deeper feeling the sperm building, the pending release.

“Now baby,” I said as I flooded her with my thick white cum. Wave after wave of pure pleasure coursed the length of my cock as I emptied into her. Sally raised her hips, stroking me internally as her orgasm ripped through her body. She screamed at the intensity of her own release. I reached for her hands and pinned her down, cock still thrusting, enjoying the sensation of her shuddering.

“You are the only one ever to have made me scream, Daddy,” she confessed and cuddled up to me. Both spent, we remained speechless and eventually drifted off to sleep.

I awoke a short time later to find Sally staring at me, a smile blessed her face. “I love you, daddy”. I drew her close and we kissed. “See, I told you we’re way above average,” she said grasping my already stiffening cock.

“Fuck me again, Daddy,” she said with a wicked smile.

Published 
Written by wordster
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors