Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Storm II, Award night

"Tina awoke in her father's arms, both still naked. The thunder storm, whitch she"

13
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

     Tina awoke in her father's arms, both still naked.  The thunder storm,  which had brought them together last night was long gone from the area.  She smiled to herself as she reflected on the joy and pleasure she had experienced with her dad last night.  Her pussy was a little sore, but well worth the price of the powerful orgasm she had received in return.

       Brad, her dad, was still sound asleep so, taking advantage of the situation, she wanted an upclose examination of his well-built body while he was in the nude.  She pulled back the spread and her eyes immediately went to the object of her affection.  His now flaccid cock lay across one leg.  Even soft, it had to be six or seven inches.  She moved down close to examine it thoughly.  After a few moments of studying it very closely, she felt the urge to kiss the thing that had given her so much pleasure last night.  She kissed the head and she felt it stir slightly.  Fascinated, she kissed it again, this time a little longer and a little wetter.  She watched as his prick continually hardened and grew longer.  Thrilled that she had this kind of affect on him, she took the growing head in her mouth and sucked.  She could taste her own juice from last night and she discovered that the nastier she got, the more turned on she became. 

      "Oh my little darling" her now wide awake dad said.  He was now at full length as Tina's wet mouth took in more and more.  As her mouth was moving up and down on this wonderful piece of meat, she stroked the part she couldn't get in her mouth with one hand and weighed and massaged the large sack of nuts with the other.  Brad took her by the hips pulling her around and over him in a 69 position.  She moaned as his mouth found her well-trimmed little cunt, his tongue thrusting itself in with no hesitation.  Tina moved her mouth up over the head and kissed and tongued her way down to his big set of balls.  She sucked the balls in to her mouth until she could feel them within their sack.  She was feeling very raunchy now as she let the nuts slide out of her mouth. 

      She urged her dad to pull one knee up toward his chest exposing more of his well-toned ass.  She moved closer to his now exposed ass hole and began exploring it with her tongue.  Brad gasped as Tina's tongue found it's way into his shit hole, licking and probing like he had done to her.  She moved back up and again took his huge organ in her mouth sucking and pumping it wildly. 

      "Tina, baby, you'd better stop, you're going to make me come in your mouth" he said.  Lifting her head slightly, she said "OOOOh daddy, I want you to, cum daddy, cum in your little girl's mouth!"  That's all he needed to hear and he buried his mouth and face in her soaking pussy as she sucked and pumped his cock like mad.

     "Oh my God, baby, I'm gonna cum!"  Her own orgasm was building fast.  "Oh daddy, eat me, suck my clit.  I'm cumming too!  aaaaaaaaaaaaagh daddeeee"  With his cock still in her mouth, she became aware of his cock thrusting and throbbing as a large wad of cum filled her mouth.  Desperately, she was trying to swallow it as he shot another load, and another and another!  Cum was flowing from her mouth over his cock.  She kept his dick in her mouth, but was unable to handle all the cum he was pumping into her mouth so fast and furious.  But, she loved it!  She continued to kiss and lick the length of his prick not wanting to miss any of his wonderful sperm.

     Brad was going out of town for a few days on business.  The day after his return,  the association he belonged to was planning a dinner party in his honor.  He was to receive an award for an architectural design of a large downtown building.  He asked Tina if she wanted go with him.   Yes, she said excitedly as she kissed him.  It would be a formal affair and she could shop for a  new gown to wear while he was gone.

     The evening of the award presentation, Brad wore his tuxedo.  As he was about to call upstairs to see if Tina was about ready, she was coming down wearing a strapless, black form-fitting gown that came down to just above her knees.  He was stunned by her beauty.

     "Baby, you look so beautiful" he said.

     "Well, I'm glad you like it, handsome" she replied.  "Shall we go?"

     An hour later, as they entered the presentation hall, they couldn't help but notice the attention they were getting.  They moved though the crowd, Brad introducing his daughter until they found their places at one of the large round tables with three other couples.  Dinner and wine was served and Brad discreetly swapped out Tina's coke for a glass of wine.

     Brad was called up to accept an award for his design.  He reciprocated by thanking the association for his award and thanking several members in the association for their help and support in his project.  He returned to his table beside Tina as the lights were lowered to present a slide show of his accomplishment.

     Tina sat very close to her dad and, as the table cloth reached nearly to the floor, she moved her hand under the table and into his lap until she felt the outline of his large cock through his trousers.  She heard him moan softly as she lightly slid her hand back and forth over the length of his dick which was quickly getting very hard.  She leaned close and kissed him on the cheek as if it was simply a father/daughter thing. 

     "You're gonna get another award from me when I get you home" she whispered.

     Two hours later they arrived back home.  As the door was closed and locked, they embraced, their lips locked together as their tongues probed and searched each other's mouth.  As they held each other, Brad said "Where's that award that you said you have for me?"

     "Let's go up to your bedroom.  I made some preparations to present my award to you" She said.  She had placed a chair by the bed.  As they kissed and fondled each other, Tina took the lead in getting him out of his tux.  By the time he was naked, he had a raging hard-on.  Tina led him by the cock to the chair and sat him down.  She was just a little tipsy from the wine, but it seemed to make her even more hornier.  She started making very sensual moves as she unzipped her gown and stepped out of it revealing her nice young tits with nipples that almost pointed straight up and her light blue bikini panties that showed a perfect outline of her wet pussy.

     Brad was stroking his big prick as she stepped out of her panties.  She moved over to him and as she french kissed him, her hand moved to his dick and took over the stroking as he massaged her breasts with one hand and fingered her now soaking twat with his other.  She lowered her mouth to his huge, throbbing cock and sucked the head into her mouth.  His breathing had quickened and his hips were making thrusting movements as he fucked her mouth. 

     "Oh my God, babeeeeee!" You are so hot"  he moaned.

     "Ummmmmmmmm, Daddy, your prick is so big and hard" she exclaimed.  She felt a strong urge to suck and pump his lovely shaft until he again shot his big gobs of cum into her mouth.  No, she said to herself - better stick to plan A.  Pulling herself away, she kissed him again.

     "Come on, Daddy, let's get on the bed, it's award time!"

     She got on the bed on all fours and then laid her head down on a pillow.  Reaching behind her with both hands she pulled her ass cheeks apart revealing her tight little rose bud.  "This is the award I've been saving up for you"

     Brad wasted no time moving behind her and put his open mouth directly over her tight little opening.  He tried desperately to penetrate the small brown hole with his tongue but he found it too tight to get his tongue in.  He kissed and sucked her hole until he was aware of her passing him a tube of sterile lubricant.

     "Better use the whole tube, I think we're going to need it" she said.

Alluna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alluna

     Excitedly, Brad put the spout of the tube in her ass and squeezed in as much of the lubricant as he could.  He moved behind her and placed the head of his prick at her tiny opening.  He took her by the hips and began applying pressure.  His cock was not gaining entrance.  Pulling her hips toward him he pushed harder and harder at the opening.  He was aware of Tina moaning in pain, but he couldn't stop.  He pushed harder still and about three or four inches of his big dick slipped in.  Tina screamed into her pillow.  He leaned over her and kissed away the tears from her cheek.

     "We can stop, I hate to see my little baby girl in pain" he said.

     "No daddy, I can handle it." she said.  "The pain is already subsiding.  I'm ready for you to fuck my ass no matter what" she said as she turned her face enough to kiss him on the mouth.  Brad was so hot he couldn't have stopped.  Taking her by the hips again, he again began forcing his rock hard cock into this tunnel of love.  Moving slowly inch by inch, he continued his pursuit of this lovely canal that was giving so much pleasure to his dick.  Several minutes later, all of his eleven inches was tightly encased by the walls of her ass.

     He leaned over her again  and whispered "Are you alright, baby?"

     "Oh yes, daddy.  I'm loving it.  Fuck it, fuck my ass daddy!"

     "Oh baby,  Your ass is so tight!"  Brad was out of control now.  He was pulling all but the last inch of his cock out of her ass and slamming it to the hilt as his little girl was moaning more from pleasure now than pain.  She slid her hand under her to her pussy and slipped three fingers into her now soaking cunt.  As she fucked herself with her fingers, she got in rhythm with her dad.  She moved forward as he pulled back and she rocked back to meet him as he thrust forward.  They were both breathing heavenly now. 

     "Darling, your ass is so hot and tight, you're gonna make me cum!"  he exclaimed.

     "Cum, daddy, cum in my ass!  I want it bad, shoot your hot spunk in my ass!"  Tina felt no pain now, only pure hot lust.

     "Tina, baby, I'm cumming!  Oh, God, I'm cuuummmminng.  aaaaaaaaaggg, babeeee!"

      " It's so good, daddy.  Fuck it good.  I'm gonna cum too!  Oh daddy, uummmmmmmmm"

      Brad pumped his big rod in and out of Tina's sweet little asshole until they both collapsed from exhaustion.  Still on top of her, he kissed her mouth, neck and ears as their breathing returned to normal.

     "Tina baby, that was the best award that I could ever receive.  Thank you, darling" he said.

     "I'm really glad you liked it, daddy.  Funny thing is, I think I got the BIGGEST award!" she giggled.

     Later that night, they fucked again, but this time in the traditional  manner as Tina's ass was much too sore to have it attacked again so soon, but she was already thinking about taking that huge dick in her ass again in the near future.

     Coming up next in The Storm III, Tina's lesbian encounter.

 

    

 

 

 

Published 
Written by snookypoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments