Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Storm IV, Finale

15
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

     Tina could not wait for cheerleading practice to be over so she could go home.  Her dad, Brad had told her the night before by phone that he would be home from his business trip of several days when she got home from school today.  This is the longest they had been apart since the night of the storm had brought them together sexually.  She had spent the evening before preparing for his 'Welcome home party'.

     As she entered the front door, closing and locking it behind her, she called out "Dad".

    "Here I am sweetie" he replied coming down the stairs wearing a tee shirt and jeans which accented his physique and manhood in more ways than one.  Tina ran to him with open arms and as they embraced, they showered each other with kisses.

     "I missed you, baby" he murmured between their now very wet kisses.

     "Oh daddy, I missed you too, soooo much.  Let's go upstairs to the bedroom.  I have plans for you" she giggled.  "You go up into your bedroom and wait while I take a shower".

     "No need for that, darling.  I can't wait to see what you have planned.   You know how I love the taste and smell of you any time, any place."  he replied as he led her up the stairs.

     Once in the bedroom, they proceeded to undress each other, kissing and fondling each other as if they had not seen each other for weeks rather than just days.  Brad was just as excited as he removed her bra exposing her perfect tits and nipples as the first time he had seen them.  Tina's little heart was racing as she struggled to get his jeans down over the raging monster she was trying to release.  Stripped naked at last, Tina knelt to show her approval of the huge cock and nuts, kissing and licking the head and shaft down to the large sack of balls which didn't escape her wet mouth and tongue.  She had learned early on that the nastier she got with him, the hornier it made her.  She returned her mouth and attention to the big head of the monster which looked like it was ready to pop, taking as much in as she could. 

      Brad reluctantly took her face between his hands urging her to lay down on the bed where he proceeded to kiss and tongue her lovely mouth before he moved to her beautiful tits, the nipples so hard now that as he moved his tongue over them, she moaned with pleasure.  He loved what this was doing to both of them, but, he was anxious to get to the center of her desire.  Brad moved down to the beautifully trimmed pussy that he adored so much.  Tina's hips involuntarily thrust upward as his tongue moved over and around her erect clit, into her now very wet cunt and down to her asshole.   

     Tina was loving the affection she was receiving, but she was ready to take them both to the height of excitement.  She came to her knees urging her dad to do the same.  Brad saw her reach for the tube of lubricant on the night stand.  He had been though this drill before and realized he was going to get the sexiest, tightest piece of ass in town.  Tina lubed up this monster of a cock applying generous about of the lubricant enjoying rubbing and stroking his now raging prick.  She turned her back to him on all fours, laid her head down on the pillow and reaching behind applied another big gob of gel to the entrance of her asshole.  With her ass stuck up like that, Brad needed no further invitation, guiding the large head toward the tiny hole.  If anyone had been watching, it would seem like forcing a golf ball into a keyhole, but Tina and Brad both knew it would fit because it had been done many times since the night of the award ceremony.

     Holding Tina by the hips, Brad began applying pressure to the tiny hole and Tina responded by easing her ass back toward him.  The pressure became greater and greater until she felt her ass giving way to his penis as the big head finally slipped in.  The hard part was over and Brad knelt over her, kissing her neck and ears as he continued pushing in inch by inch until his full eleven inches was deep in her ass.  She turned her face toward him so they could kiss and tongue each other.

     "Oh daddy, that feels sooooo good.  I've been dreaming about this for days."

     "Tina, baby, I'm in heaven" he murmured

     "Daddy, I love it!  Fuck me!!  Fuck my ass, destroy it daddy, fuck it good.  Ohhhhhhhh, my god" 

      Tina had slid her hand under her and caressed her dad's large nuts before she slid two fingers in her now wet hot pussy.  As she finger fucked herself, she could feel the large cock sliding in and out of her ass though the thin membrane that separated her  ass from her cunt.  That did it!

     "Oh my god, daddy, I'm cumming!  Fuck me! Ahhhhhhhhhhh"  Tina's hips were bucking now as Brad responded to her pleas.

     "I'm cumming too, baby.  Your ass is so hot and tight. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, babeeeee!" he replied as his thick hot cum spurted into the sweet young ass.  Spent, he laid over her kissing and thanking her for such a terrific home coming.

     "Daddy, that was wonderful.  I love you, but, I have a confession."

     "What is it, baby girl?" Brad inquired.

     "I had an affair with another girl while you were out of town." she began almost in a whisper.

     "What! Who?"

     "Laura Watkins. You know, from the gym. Are you angry?"

     "Angry! Oh Tina, no darling.  I love you even more, because I now have to confess to you that your mother was bi also.  I loved seeing her with another woman" he said as he held her very close.

     Tina was so relieved that she had told him and happy that she was no different than her mother.  Tina felt his erection growing between them apparently just thinking about her being with Laura.  As she lowered her head to suck him off, a plan was already going though her mind.

     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Laura had been thinking a lot about Tina.  The time Tina had spent with her was so hot and special, she was looking forward to seeing her again.  During their conversations, Tina had talked a lot about her dad and how much she loved him.  As she listened to Tina, she had picked up something that was implied but not spoken.  Tina was fucking her dad!!  And how did she know?  Because Laura had fucked her own dad as a young girl!  It was all there between the lines.

     When they were all at the gym, Brad thanked Laura for spending time with his little girl while he was out of town.  He asked her if they could all have dinner together to show his appreciation.  Laura gladly accepted.  Tina told Laura she wanted to tell her something when they were alone.  That time came when they were riding stationary bikes and no one else close by.  Laura listened as Tina told her about her relationship with her dad and that she had told her dad about their affair.  Laura then told Tina about her relationship with her own dad.  Tina wanted to jump off her bike and hug Laura right there, but decided this was not the place.  Between the three of them, it was all in the open now.  Laura knew that Tina was fucking her dad, Brad knew Laura was fucking his daughter and Tina had told her dad that Laura knew about their relationship.

      Laura arrived at the Marshall house at the appointed time for dinner.  Tina ran to the door when she heard the doorbell and opened it to greet Laura.  Laura had on a dark dress that accented her figure and a pair of high heel shoes.  This was similar to the way Tina was dressed as they had talked about what to wear before they left the gym.  Tina hugged her and kissed her before she led her to the kitchen where her dad was preparing dinner for them.

     "Hi Laura" Brad said as they entered the kitchen.  "You look beautiful"

     "Well thank you, Mr.

AriaRuss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriaRuss

Marshall" Laura giggled.  "You look nice your self."

      Brad fixed drinks which they sipped as they all helped setting the table and preparing the plates.  During dinner, they all told stories and laughed touching each other's hand or arm on occasion.  By the time dinner was over, they were all relaxed and comfortable with each other.

      Brad put some music on and asked Laura to dance.  Then he asked Tina to dance.  Then Tina asked Laura to dance until all three were holding each other and swaying to the music.  Brad kissed Laura and Laura kissed Tina until they were all holding each other very tight and kissing each other breathing rather heavy.  Tina took Laura's hand moving it down to the front of Brad's pants until they felt the outline of his huge cock.  Laura gasped as she realized the extra large size of it.  Tina giggled and kissed her.  She then led Brad' s hand to Laura's full size breast which she pressed to him when she felt his hand.

      Brad took each by the hand and led them up the stairs to his bedroom.  Once they were by the bed, they started undressing each other.  As they took Brad' s trousers off, Laura was so amazed at what she was seeing that she immediately reached for the now growing prick and big sack of balls, stroking and caressing them.  As they removed Laura's top, Brad was treated to a beautiful full set of titties with very large nipples with a large areola surrounding them.  He started kissing and sucking one of them as Tina kissed and sucked the other.  Laura and Brad diverted their attention to Tina's perky titties with the erect nipples and kissed and sucked on them until Tina guided them to the bed.

      Tina directed Laura to her hands and knees on the bed and urged her dad to mount her from behind as she placed herself under Laura in a sixty-nine position.  Brad wasted no time placing his monster cock in the sweet opening of Laura's pussy.  From underneath, Tina was already busy kissing and sucking Laura's clit and Laura was already after the sweet tight little pussy that Tina had presented her.

      Tina watched in awe as her dad's large prick slid in and out of Laura's cunt.  Laura moved her ass in unison with Brad' s strokes, moving forward as his dick moved back and moving her ass back as he slammed forward burying his peter to the hilt making Laura moan in ecstasy.  Laura's pussy was a moving target for Tina who was still doing a good job of sucking and nipping at Laura's now very swollen clit.  At one point when Brad was easing out of Laura's cunt preparing for another assault, Tina reached up and took her dad's huge cock in her hand and pulled it out of Laura's pussy into her mouth.  Brad knew what she was doing and loved the pleasure she was giving him.  He also knew that his daughter thrived on 'nasty' and momentarily stopped his thrusting while she sucked and stroked his cock.  Tina continued her stroking but moved her mouth back to Laura's now dripping cunt and with open mouth over the pussy, thrust her tongue in and out again causing Laura to thrust her hips in a fucking motion.

      Laura was so hot she knew she was rapidly approaching orgasm.  With Brad fucking her and Tina alternately kissing and sucking her, her body was tingling all over.  She again placed her open mouth over Tina's sweet little cunt sucking the erect clit and tasting the now free flowing juices sent her over the top.

      "Oh god, I'm going to cum"  Laura was saying as best as she could with a mouth full of pussy. 

      Brad' s dick was back in Laura's wet hole trying to keep up with Laura's wildly thrusting hips.  Tina was also nearing her climax as Laura kissed and probed her cunt while she sucked Brad' s nuts and licked his big cock as he pistoned in and out of Laura.  He too knew he couldn't last much longer with the attention he was getting from these two beautiful women.

      "Brad, fuck me!  Yes, Yes, baby I'm cumming now!  Oooooooooo, darling, fuck me"  Laura was like a wild woman bringing both Tina and Brad to their climax.

      "Laura, suck my cunt!  I love what you're doing!  I'm going to cum!  Oh, baby! ahhhhhhhhhh"  Tina was pushing her ass up to try to get more of Laura's tongue.

      Brad could no longer contain himself with the women urging him on. 

      "I'm cumming too, oh my god, you darlings!  Here it cums!  Oh babeeeeeee"  Brad felt his prick spurting and throbbing in Laura's beautiful cunt as he held on to Laura's still thrashing hips.

      The tempo was gradually slowing as the heavy breathing began returning to normal.  They continued to hug and kiss and expressing their love for one another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Brad and Laura got married with Tina's blessing.  Tina graduated from high school and enrolled in a university in another state.  Brad and Laura took turns making week-end visits, and on occasion, they both went.  They didn't tell Tina ahead of time which of them was coming, but Tina was always very excited to see whoever came! 

 

 

 

 

    

     

 

    

Published 
Written by snookypoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments