Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Storm

"Tina Marshall arrive home from school early as the cheerleading instructor had become ill."

23
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

     Tina Marshall arrived home from school early as the cheer leading instructor had become ill.  A friend had dropped her off so she wouldn't have to wait to take the school bus.  She unlocked the front door quietly because her father, an architect, worked out of their home most of the time and she didn't want to disturb him. 

      She loved her dad, Brad, and after her mother passed away from cancer when she was 12, they became more than father and daughter, they became best friends.  They did everything together, having dinner out, movies, skating and went to the gym together several times a week as a way to overcome their grief.  Now at age 16, with the steady work-outs, she had become a beautiful young woman.  With her tiny waist, nice size tits and well-toned legs and arms, she drew more than her share of looks from boys and girls.  Her dad, Brad also had developed a well-built body, with well defined abs and biceps.

      She was going quietly up the stairs on the way to her room when she stopped suddenly near the top of the stairs.  Her dad's room was near the top of the stairs and his door was slightly open.  Though the mirror on the dresser, she saw her dad, naked on his bed.  He was jacking off!!  He had his hand around the biggest dick that she could ever imagine.  With his other hand he was holding something near his face, a piece of cloth, no a pair of panties, her panties!  The ones she had on yesterday.  As she watched, he put his finger in the waistband, held them directly over his face and lowered the crotch into his mouth.  Almost immediately as he again took the huge cock in his hand and pumped, large gobs of come spouted on his stomach, some with force enough to hit his face.

      That night, as she lay in her bed, she couldn't get the image of what she saw earlier out of her mind.  She had been fucked a few times by the high school quarterback, but his 7 inch seemed about half the size of her dad's.  Tina caressed her tits and pulled her nipples frantically while with the other hand, she dipped two of her fingers in and out of her wet pussy.  Her body was tingling from head to toe as her fingers moved in and out and over her young clit and even over her tight little ass hole.  She started cumming!  Her hips bucking against her fingers while her aching nipples were being almost pulled from the lovely breasts in her passion.  She couldn't stop cumming!!  Once, twice and more until she lost count.  Exhausted, before she fell asleep, she started putting a plan together to seduce her father. 

     Tina was awakened by her alarm clock.  As she stretched , her mind immediately went back to the events that took place yesterday.  She let her hands move over her breasts and nipples.  Her body quickly feeling the yearning and lust she had felt last night.  Her hand moved to her neatly trimmed little pussy and she put two fingers in her already wet cunt.  Bringing her fingers to her mouth, something she had never done before, she licked and sucked the wetness from them.  ummmmmm, she moaned to herself.  she loved that.  Too bad she had to get ready for school.

      After she showered and dressed, she found Brad at the kitchen counter making toast and coffee.  He had on a tee shirt and sweat pants, but now as her feelings for him had been severely altered, she wouldn't care if he was wearing a clown suit.  Walking up behind him, she put her arms around his massive chest and pressed more tightly and longer than usual.  As he kissed her goodbye, which was usually a peck on the lips, she held it a second or two longer.  She was delighted that he did not jerk away.

      "Come right home after cheerleading practice today darling.  There's some very bad weather heading this way" he said.

     "Ok, daddy.  I love you" and she was out the door to catch the school bus.

      The school day seemed extra long that day as Tina found it very hard to concentrate on her studies.  After the bell rang, as she was on her way to practice, she ran into her boyfriend, Todd, on his way to football practice.  She realized what a boy he was compared to her dad.  He asked if they could meet after practice and go for a coke or something.  She declined saying her dad had told her to come straight home.  After practice,  she caught the bus to go home.

      That evening, they watched the news together and the weather man confirmed that a large storm was approaching with lots of rain, lightning and thunder.  Tina had her own reasons for hoping it would develop.  Tina said goodnight to her dad, kissing him and again holding the kiss a little longer each time and still he didn't jerk away which delighted her.

      She took her shower, brushed her hair, put on her best cologne and a short nightie with no panties.  As she got in bed, she could hear the thunder gradually getting louder.  A little later, there was a big flash of lightning followed by very loud crash of thunder.  She jumped out of bed and ran to her father's room.  She tapped on the partly open door.  "Daddy, can I get in bed with you?  I'm frightened of the storm"  "Of course, honey" he said as he up the bedspread inviting her in.  As she got in bed, she intentionally let her nightie  ride up on her hips.  She snuggled up with her back to him as he put his arm around her.  She held his arm tight around her as she turned her face toward him. 

      "Kiss me, Daddy" He pressed his lips to hers with a gentle peck.   "No, Daddy, like this" as she pressed her lips on his again, but this time with her moist lips parted and her tongue finding it's way between his lips.  He pulled back, a little startled.

      "Darling, we shouldn't be doing this, it's not right" he said.

      "It is right, daddy.  We love each other and what we do is no one else's business.  I want you to make love to me."  She moved to face him and kissed him deeply with open mouth and her tongue probing.  He responded by pulling her close while their tongues explored each other's mouth.  His wandering hand had found the bottom of her nighty and he felt her bare round ass and hip.  It made him catch his breath sharply.  Tina's heart was beating rapidly as she felt his hand caressing her and moving toward her breasts.  Both were starting to breath faster.  His had reached her titty and nipple.

AntonelaFiore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonelaFiore

        "Oh, daddy" she moaned.  She slid her hand down and unsnapped his shorty pajamas.  Reaching inside, she quickly found the huge and very hard dick she had seen for the first time yesterday.  Her tiny hand could not fully reach around it. 

        "Oh my god, baby" he cried as she massaged, stroked and felt the full size of it.  They couldn't get enough of each other's mouth as he gently squeezed her tits and nipples and she explored the length of his big prick down to his ball sack containing a big hand full of nuts.

      She got to her knees and pulled the nightie over her head.  As the lightning flashed from the storm, Brad got a good look at what he was getting.  Tina was beautiful.  He laid her back down and kissing her mouth again moved down to her lovely tits, kissing and sucking one and teasing the other with his hand as he removed his pajamas.  Tina's hips were gyrating as his mouth moved over her belly button and down to her mound.  She thought she was going to faint when his tongue touched her swollen clit and when his tongue found it's way into her cunt, her hips were thrusting madly.  Brad could feel his cock throbbing wildly as he kissed, sucked and probed this sweet little pussy with his tongue.  Tina somehow knew what was coming next as he put his hands under her legs and raised her knees toward her chest exposing her tight little brown hole.  Putting his open mouth directly over this delightful opening, he started thrusting his tongue into it.  This was his dream come true.

     Tina's breath was coming in quick gasps as Brad' s tongue found it's way into her sweet little asshole as she raised her legs higher to give him as much access to it as possible, moving her hips around in obvious delight.  Brad reluctantly pulled his mouth away from this beautiful little hole and moved up to her mouth again which she eagerly met.  As they kissed deeply again, she whispered almost into his mouth "Fuck me, daddy" as she reached between them and guided his wonderful big shaft to the opening of her now soaking cunt.  He resisted the urge to thrust the full eleven inches of his prick into her knowing the pain it would cause her.  Instead he put his hands around her shapely ass and began applying a gentle but firm pressure until about 3 or 4 inches pushed through the tight opening.  He stopped as she cried out in pain, but he realized the pain was turning to pleasure when she put her arms around him pulling him close again.  The next 5 or 6 inches went in with only soft moaning from her and her kissing and holding him tight caused him to shove the rest of his cock in until his balls were resting against her asshole.

      He kissed her mouth, neck and ears a few moments to allow her tight little pussy time to  adjust to the huge invasion of her cunt.  He began moving in and out and was delighted when she began meeting each thrust with her own.  "Oh daddy, I'm going cum, oh God I'm cumming, aaaaaaaaaaaa, fuck me daddy"  Brad was out of control.  "I'm cumming too, baby.  Oh my God, I'm shooting off!  oooooh, darling".  They held tight to each other as the storm raged outside as well as in their bedroom.  He continued moving in and out of her sweet opening as they both enjoyed the powerful aftermath of their orgasms enhanced by her own juices and the wads of cum he had injected into her.  After several minutes, he moved from on top of her but they held each other closely in their arms.  Both storms had subsided for now.

Coming up next, The Storm Part II, Award night.

Published 
Written by snookypoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments