Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer Lovers

"Choosing a holiday destination brings back fond memories for Jake"

5
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words


Choosing a holiday destination can sometimes be a war of wills, and it’s proving to be the case for us now. I really want to go somewhere with a bit of history and sight-seeing. My girlfriend, Anita wants the sun and not much else. As this is our first holiday together, we want to make it special.

The arguments go on, destination after destination gets rejected. We are both getting a little tired of it now.

“Come on Jake, let’s just pick something at random. I’ll close my eyes, move the mouse and wherever I click, that is where we go, agreed?”

It seems as though this is the only solution, so I wearily nod my head in agreement.

I’ve been with Anita for just over six months now and she is everything I’ve ever wanted; smart, funny, very pretty and an absolute beauty in the bedroom. I stare at her long lashes and pretty nose as she closes her eyes and clicks the mouse.

“Oh great, Cyprus it is, Jake." Somewhere neither of us suggested, but we promised to stick to whatever I clicked on.

I feel my stomach turn, and a few droplets of sweat quickly dot my brow. I shake my head and tell her to click again.

“Oh come on, Jake. We agreed.”

“Not there okay! Just click again,” I snap back at her.

“What is your problem with Cyprus, Jake?”

I tell her I just don’t fancy it, simple as that. The real truth is a lot more complicated.

***

Flashing back all those years, I’m transported to Cyprus in my mind. I remember it all so vividly, the heat, the beautiful sea and the great nights out clubbing. It was to be our last family holiday together. Me, my mom and dad and my sister, Tina. My 18th and Tina’s 21st birthdays both fell within a week of each other. Seeing as it was a special landmark birthday for us both, out parents decided to break the bank and pay for two weeks in Paphos for all of us. 

I can’t say the idea of going away with my parents filled me with joy, but what the hell, it was a free trip and a chance to be amongst sexy bikini clad babes. The thought of that sweetened the pill greatly.

The holiday itself was good, I really loved Cyprus and our hotel was magnificent. The only downside was sharing a room with Tina (I guess it was too expensive to get us both single rooms). Thankfully, the room was quite large with two double beds. A lot of the time, I had the room to myself as Tina was off clubbing and usually ended up going back to some guy’s hotel room. She was certainly fairing better than me in the pulling stakes. That is not really surprising as she is a tall, lean blonde with light blue eyes and a sparkling smile.

My efforts and attempts at pulling hadn’t gone well. The best I managed was a clumsy fuck up against a wall outside a club, that barely lasted five minutes. My sister on the other hand, seemed to be losing count of her conquests as she pointed out one morning when she crawled in at 9am looking very bedraggled.

“Ahh, no sex again last night then, Jakey? You’re so shit. That was my sixth fuck in seven days. How many for you? One I think isn’t it?”

I stare at her and tell her we’re not all sluts.

“Yeah, but you want to be, don’t you? You’re just jealous.”

I’m not in the mood for an argument. I grab a towel and head to the bathroom for a shower before I say something I regret.

“Off for a shower and a wank are we? Enjoy yourself.”

I don’t dignify her with a response, just carry on walking, slamming the bathroom door in her face, then locking the door. She stands the other side, still mocking me.

“It shouldn’t take you long to cum, you must be all backed up.”

Her cackling laugh fills the air.

I shower and curse. I was planning on having a wank, but I’m not going to give her the pleasure of being right. I shower and roughly dry myself before exiting the bathroom, avoiding eye contact with Tina.

“Oh wow! That was quick even by your standards.”

I snap, telling her to fuck off.

“Ohhh, somebody is a little bit touchy today.”

I get my things together quickly and make my way down to the pool. Even if I can’t get a girl, I’m determined to get a nice golden tan. I have a good base tan already, but want to get a shade darker. I lay my towel down and lie back. Soon there are two shadows looming over me; mom and dad.

“We’re off on a day trip, Jake, we will be back around seven tonight. Tell your sister. Oh and we are going out for dinner as a family tonight.”

I bid them goodbye and watch them disappear into the distance, they both seem chirpy too. I must be the only one not getting any sex !

I put my headphones in and drown out the world, trying not to think of Tina and how much she winds me up. We’ve always had a strained relationship, both liking to get the upper hand over the other at any given opportunity. Deep down, beneath the jibes, we both know we are family and we look out for each other.

After about an hour of blissful peace, I see the tanned figure of Tina approaching. I wonder if she is aware of the effect she has on men? At least a dozen pair of male eyes follow her movement towards me. I have to say, she looks amazing in a bright yellow two piece bikini which shows off her tanned and toned figure. She is even beating me on the tan front.

“Alright Lardy, how’s it going?”

I cringe as everyone around us hears her. "Lardy" is the nickname she gave me when I was a chubby kid, unfortunately she has never let it go.

We sit together, but barely speak a word. In fact she spends a lot of time on her phone, obviously talking to last night’s conquest. The conversation is crude and sexual, and I feel a mix of embarrassment and frustration.

Eventually her conversation ends, and I tell her I’ve had enough for now, and I’m heading back to our room.

“Oh I see, going back for that wank you didn’t have earlier, Lardy? I understand.”

I feel my blood boil as everyone around is laughing at me.

“You’re a fucking bitch, Tina.”

I gather my things together and storm off.

I stride off, absolutely fuming that once again she has made a fool out of me. I curse to myself as I make my way back to the room, hearing footsteps behind me on the polished floor.

“Jake, Jakey. Wait there, I’m sorry, I was only having a laugh, chill out.”

I ignore her and enter the room, crashing out on the bed. Tina is not far behind, turning the handle and standing just a few feet away from the bed.

“Look I’m sorry. I went too far Lar.. er Jake, I mean Jake.”

She continues to apologise, and as usual, she wins me around with her charm and way with words.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

Lying down on the double bed next to me, we are soon laughing again.

“And don’t be ashamed of having a wank. Everybody does it, even me.”

I turn to look at her, amazed by the colour of those eyes.

“YOU ! I thought you were too busy being banged by half the men on Cyprus to have time to play with yourself.”

She playfully slaps me, telling me she can always find time for a quick fingering.

The room goes quiet for a moment, the air still.

“Jakey..”

“Yeah?”

“Why don’t you have a wank now? I don’t mind. I’ll have one too, we can watch each other.”

“I beg your pardon, Tina?”

“Come on, it’s not like I haven’t seen your cock before. Remember when I caught you and that girl fucking on the kitchen table?”

I’m still in shock, however my cock is twitching. She is quick to notice. Tina moves to within inches of me and looks me firmly in the eye.

“You want to. I know it. Your cock is getting hard isn’t it?”

My mouth is dry, I can’t speak.

“How about I do it for you? How does that sound?”

I don’t have time to answer. One of her hands pull at the elastic waist of my shorts. The other is fishing my three quarters hard cock out before stroking it gently. All the time, she is looking straight at me.

“Feels good doesn’t it? Don’t deny it, I know you like it.”

She gently pulls my foreskin back and exposes my bulbous head, my penis now painfully erect. Her head bows forward and she takes my member in her mouth, sucking gently, and then with greater urgency. I can’t believe this is happening, I should stop her, but in truth it feels too damn good. Her cock sucking is impressive, taking more and more of me between her luscious lips. The skilled sucking combined with her hand caressing my balls is just too much and before too long I groan and fill her mouth with my thick cum.

She swallows every last bit, and believe me there was a lot. Tina spends quite a while sucking every drop of cum, even squeezing the now wilting head to take the last remnants. No doubt about it, Tina knows what she is doing. She leaves my cock squeaky clean before kissing her way up my body until she gets to my lips, stopping and waiting for my approval.

This is where we should come back to the reality of what we have done and stop, but we don’t stop, and the kiss is long, deep and fierce. I can taste my cum on her as our tongues collide brutally and my hands squeeze her firm breasts. Eventually we do break for air and I come to my senses for a second.

“We shouldn’t be doing this, Tina.”

“Too late to stop now, babe. I want that cock inside me, I need you to fuck me.”

My cock jolts a little in reaction to her words.

“Who will ever know? It will be our secret. Now get that dick hard again, right now.”

All moral dilemma gets dumped as I pull my shorts off, now I'm completely naked. Tina stands and gracefully unties her bikini top and steps out of the bottoms. Her body is incredible, taught and toned. Her breasts high and firm, and her pussy is completely hairless. Her tan is deep, apart from the white bits where her bikini repelled the sun.

“What you think? Want me? I know you want me.”

I get to my feet and stand, naked and erect just inches from her, her eyes not leaving mine.

“I’m going to fuck you senseless, Tina.”

It’s my turn to be the dominant one. As we kiss, I push her back onto her bed and spread her long legs wide, kissing my way up from her ankles to her thighs before spreading her delicious puffy labia and delving my tongue in deep, making her gasp uncontrollably. I press my index finger against her clit and rub it up and down, slowly and then quickly, all the time licking her pussy and tongue fucking her. I have her where I want her now, thrashing and hollering as I take the lead. For once she needs me more than I need her. She pushes her legs wide and bucks her hips, her fingers gripping my hair as a huge orgasm rips through her slender body making her whole body twitch and tremble.

I don’t give her time to recover. I move her body up the bed and loop those long legs over my shoulders, leaving her beautiful cunt exposed. This is my time, and I’m going to make her all mine.

“I’m going to fuck you hard and fast.”

She smiles sweetly, looking obedient.

I push forward and the head of my cock eases inside her tight wet lips. She gasps involuntarily as I slide my thick dick in inch by solid inch. Her mouth is slightly open and her eyes glazed as I start to fuck her, slowly at first, but then faster and deeper as her pussy moistens and yields to my length.

Her gasps are frequent and loud as I begin to fuck her deep and hard and with real intent. I feel the sweat on my brow and down my back as I use my muscles and build up a real head of steam, my cock now slamming hard into her.

I love it, simply love it, her eyes never leave me, almost imploring me to fuck her. It seems the more I give, the more she wants of me. Her deep, bellowing moans make me want her more, and when she demands that I fuck her harder, well that just makes me go that extra mile and I push her back and force every inch of myself inside her.

The intensity and the taboo of it all are never going to make for a very long fuck, and soon we are both close to climax, Tina’s first, crashing through her and that triggers mine, I quickly whip my cock out of her and spray her body with another huge load.

We lay there for a while, breathless and dumbstruck; just holding each other tightly and fondling each other’s bodies. Both of us are spent, physically and mentally.

Eventually we get ourselves together in time to meet our parents for dinner. It was a strange moment when they agreed that the holiday had seemed to bring us all closer together.

Funny enough, Tina didn’t chase anyone else on that holiday. We spent an awful lot of time in our room, so the tan never did get to the next shade up, but I guess it was a small price to pay.

Once we got back home our relationship continued to blossom, but sadly, eventually turned sour, and I rarely even speak to Tina these days. Still, I will never forget those magical two weeks of sun and fun.

***

“Jake, what on earth is the matter? You’ve been staring into space for ages.”

Anita’s shrill voice brings me back down to earth with a bang.

“Sorry honey, I just got distracted there, back with you now.”

She sighs and rolls her eyes, dramatically, then smiles.

“So, are you going to tell me why you don’t fancy Cyprus? I remember you telling me you’ve been there before. Didn’t you like it?”

I smile and tell her sometimes things are just never the same the second time around.

Published 
Written by awaydays
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments