Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ultimatum (Part 2)

"Paul figures out a way to give in to his daughter's advances. Will it work?"

4
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Story note: This is the second part of the re-telling of "Daddy's Man-Cave" from the father's perspective.

****************

I had become resigned to the fact that at some point, no matter how hard I tried to throw down the boundaries, the sexual attraction between me and Monica was so strong that we were inevitably going to end up doing the deed.

But then what? Could I go back to being "Daddy" after I had violated the sacred parental bond of father and daughter? I didn't see how it was possible. The only way I could live with myself is if it became her decision and hers alone. If I had made the advance instead, I would hate myself forever.

Later that afternoon, I waited for her to arrive home from school. Her new Mustang was parked in the driveway, covered in a giant ribbon. Suddenly, I saw her walk toward the house. I went outside to meet her.

"I figure you're going to be going away to college soon, and you'll need some wheels," I said.

"Daddy, I don't know what to say!"

She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

"How about we take her for a spin?" I said.

Monica and I drove around, taking in the scenery. I decided to let her drive. It was, after all, her car and I wanted her to have her first taste of adult freedom. Her second would come later.

"Sweetheart, I hope you like your present," I said. "But I've got an even bigger one waiting for you."

"Oh?" she asked. "And what would that be?"

"A decision," I said.

"What kind of a decision?" she asked.

"About your 18th birthday party."

"Oh."

She had no idea what I had in mind. But neither did I, really. I needed the rest of the evening to figure that one out.

I went to my bedroom at around 10 o'clock, figuring out what would be the best way to pose the question to her. Looking around, I took in the view of my sanctuary: the bar, the pool table, the jacuzzi, the love nest and party room. Having sex with Monica would mean bringing her into that world, breaking the oath I took a long time ago to protect her from all of that.

But it was clear to me that I couldn't be both her father and her lover. I could not fuck her and then go back to being "Daddy" the next morning. I needed to present her with a clear choice, reminding her that if we go where she wants to go, we can't go back. As attracted to her as I was, a part of me was still hoping that she would choose the status quo.

At about five minutes to midnight, I opened up the door and sat down on the sofa. I removed my glasses to let her see me as I am, and not as the man she had come to know as "Daddy".

At exactly midnight, I called for her to come down. It was a now or never moment.

She came downstairs, wearing a long t-shirt that stretched down to her knees.

"Daddy?" she said, confused.

She was very surprised to finally see the inside of my sanctuary after all these years. She began to walk in the door, but I stopped her.

"Stop right there, young lady," I said.

"Okay," she said, puzzled.

"I want you to stay on that side of the door right now."

"Okay," she said again. "Am I missing something?"

"What you're looking at," I began, "is the room where you were conceived. It's the room where your mother went into labor 18 years ago tonight.

"The side of the door you are standing on is where your mother and I brought you home from the hospital...where I changed your diapers and watched your first steps and heard your first words...before she took you from me. It's where I brought you ten years ago when she abandoned you. It's where I raised you, gave you a good upbringing. It's where I tried to set a good example so that you didn't make the choices I made."

She began to once again step forward, but I stopped her.

"No, not yet, " I said, "Hear me out first."

"I told you the other day that I'm giving you a decision," I continued. "You can stay on that side of the door and I will come out and join you. I'll keep trying my best to be a good dad and give you guidance and parental love, just as I always have. I'll keep the secrets that I keep on this side of the door here and this door won't ever be open again. If you choose to stay on the side of the door where you're standing, our relationship will be that of father and daughter....

"...But if you choose to step through the door and join me on this side, our relationship will be that of man and woman. This is the decision I said I would give you. I can't and I won't be both you father and your lover."

The ultimatum had finally been made. Even so, I looked upon my little princess and tried to see the little girl I picked up in San Diego so many years ago. But she was nowhere to be found. Before me stood a young woman.

At the last minute, I hoped she would stay on her side of the door and then life could return to normal. But it was not to be. She stepped into the bedroom.

She had chosen.

She had chosen me, her own biological father, after I had made it very clear to her that doing so would mean I would no longer look at her in a paternal way, but in a sexual way.

I didn't know what to do next. But it didn't matter. At that point, she was just another girl I brought home for a date. I had to look at it that way or I would have lost my nerve.

"There's no going back now," she said. "I chose."

In reality, that wasn't true. But the momentum for what was to come had been building for weeks. It wasn't likely to stop here.

"Yes, you did," I said. "Now go shut the door."

She got up and shut the door, in my mind finalizing her decision.

I took my shirt off to show her my tattoos. This served as the first act of giving in, but also my first test to see if we could really go through with this. I showed my naked chest to Monica, showing her the first glimpse of the past I had hidden from her.

"This one is your mama," I said, pointing to a butterfly. Cathy loved butterflies.

"I've got one here on my back for your brothers and your sister," I continued.

Then, I pointed to an angel beneath my left nipple with Monica's name on it.

"This one is you...my little angel," I said. "While I was in prison, your name was the only name visible to me out of all my kids."

"Prison?" she asked. "What for?"

It was the first time she had been told about prison. Apparently, Cathy kept the secret.

"I shot and killed a man," I said. "Involuntary manslaughter was the charge. But the motherfucker deserved it."

That was the first time I had ever spoken a cuss word around my daughter.

I was still giving her the choice to back out. She could have, at any moment, got up and left the room and the whole thing would be forgotten. But she kept passing these little tests I kept giving her.

"Your mama ran off just after I was sentenced. She took you to Vegas right after I got out." I said, as I got up to walk over to the liquor cabinet. I needed a drink so bad. It wasn't every day that I prepared to fuck my own daughter. So I considered the options: Vodka, Scotch, Whiskey, Gin...

...Screw it, I thought. A simple Bud Light would do. I wanted to loosen up. I didn't want to get all drunk and silly. We could do that some other time.

I was suddenly reminded of that day when I stepped outside for a smoke at the airport, the day I brought her home. That was when I made a vow to protect her from my bad habits and keep them discreetly away from her. But now, I no longer felt obligated do that. I reached for my pack of smokes and lit one up. Then, I sat down next to her-- in her intimate space-- with my arm around her, no longer making any effort to protect her from my vices.

Still, it was very much a surprise to her to see me in this way. Within the last several minutes, I made every attempt to be as unfatherly as I could. This was as much about me giving up my role as a father as it was testing her ability to accept me outside of a father-daughter relationship.

"I've never seen you smoke," Monica said, "never seen you drink...never heard you cuss. I Never knew you had a bunch of tattoos, and never knew you were in prison. Who are you?"

"I'm a man who doesn't have to be your role model anymore," I said. "I'm who you chose when you walked through the door. This is who I am and these are the things that come with me," I said.

"I'm a man to you now and you're a very beautiful and irresistible young lady joining me in my bedroom for a lovely evening."

Both of those statements were a slight invitation to reconsider the whole thing and to get up and leave. Yet she stayed.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked.

I figured I might as well offer the lady a drink. It's what I usually do whenever I entertain a date.

"Daddy, you know I don't drink...or smoke...or any of that. You raised me very straight."

"That I did," I said. "And I hope you'll always be the wholesome girl Daddy raised."

Just because I wanted her to accept me as I was doesn't mean I wanted her to become me. Hopefully, as her father, I did my job.

It was time for a new pet name. I couldn't keep calling her "sweetheart". She was just another girl I was about to entertain and fuck. "Baby girl" was more appropriate.

"Come here, baby girl, come check out some of my stuff."

"Baby girl?" I asked. "You've never called me that before."

"Sweetheart is what I call my daughter," I explained. "Baby girl is what I call girlfriends and ladies I sleep with. When you walked through the door, you became baby girl."

I showed her my picture album, my music and DVDs, and my porn collection. Then, I showed her my guns, and finally my prized Harley Davidson.

Now came the final test. If we passed this one, there was no going back.

"Can I sit on it?" Monica asked.

"Sure," I said. "But I'd prefer you sat on it with nothing on."

"Daddy!"

"What?" I said. "You thought I invited you in here to keep your clothes on?"

"I'm just not used to you talking to me like that," I said, "It's sexy!"

Once again, a reminder that she had made a choice at the door and that her "daddy" would now talk to her just like any other girl I brought home. I didn't invite her in there to satisfy her curiosity. I invited her in here to fuck. It's what she had been wanting for a few weeks now, and this was me finally giving in.

"You always wanted to know what goes on in here" I said. "Now how about getting naked for Daddy?"

I was now fully satisfied that she was into this. Now, I would take her clothes off and begin making love to my little angel.

With all of that out of the way, I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. I pulled up her t-shirt, revealing her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were big and erect. I couldn't help but touch them and savor their warmth. I ran my hands down her tender chest, played with her little navel before making my way to her panties. I put my hands down her panties and felt up her tender, hairy pussy.

"You've really grown up," I said. "I like my lady to keep herself shaved. Think you can do that for me?"

"Of course, Daddy," she said. "Anything for you."

With that, I gingerly removed her panties and took in the awesome view of my little girl's pussy. It was now time for her to indulge one of my favorite fantasies.

"How about getting up on that Harley so I can take some pictures?" I said.

"Daddy, I didn't know you were so kinky!"

"There's a lot you still don't know about me, baby girl."

If she liked dangerous boys, then I was gonna make sure she got one.

"Come on, show Daddy that pussy," I said.

Monica sat up on my Hog and spread her legs. I got close so that I could snap a picture of her red and pink open twat.

"If I'm gonna pop that cherry of yours, I want to get a good picture of what I'm popping," I said. "Maybe I'll put this one next to the picture I have of you when you lost your first tooth."

"Daddy!"

"What? That's one of my favorite pictures of you. It's one of the few your mama sent me when I was in prison."

"Okay, Daddy," she said. "Whatever you say."

"Now get up on the seat and bend over for me," I told her. "Show me that ass I'm about to tear up."

She assumed a doggy style fuck position that drove me absolutely wild. Her beautiful ass and pussy on full display, I could not resist the temptation to lick both her pussy and her ass. I was in the mood to get dirty.

"Daddy!" I said. "That's dirty!"

"I'm a dirty old man," I said. "Besides, I used to wipe that butt when you were a baby. I don't mind licking it."

"It tickles!"

Hearing her giggle made my cock that much harder. By now I was so hard that it hurt.

"Yeah?" I said. "That's only a small taste of what I want to do to you," he said. "Now come on down off the Harley."

I wanted to do all sorts of nasty things with her. The sexual act had been done. All the inhibitions and reservations were gone. I picked her up from the Harley, carried her over to the bed and laid her down. It was my turn to get naked.

I took off my jeans and showed her Daddy's cock, the very cock that brought her into this world. And I was eager to start really playing. Once again, I wanted to make sure she was ready.

"You're all grown up now" I said. "You want to play like a couple of grown-ups?"

"Yes, Daddy," she begged. "Anything you want."

"Let me teach you how to give Daddy a blow job," I said, handing her my rock hard, wet cock. "Suck on this for a little bit."

She took hold of my manhood, delicately putting it into her mouth. I could tell she was inexperienced, as she initially sucked only on my throbbing head I decided to give her a little push. I took hold of her head and shoved myself deep into her mouth. I began to thrust into her face as though fucking. But maybe it was a little too forceful. She suddenly gagged.

"I'll try to go slower," I said. "Try swallowing my cock and taking it down your throat till you get used to it."

Before long, she was swallowing my rod without gagging. I thought it was time to introduce her to my balls.

"How about licking my balls," I instructed.

My little girl's mouth and tongue began massaging the family jewels, alternating between sucking my balls and my cock. Now that she had her rhythm going, she was really getting me close to orgasm. I let out a series of furious grunts of passion as I started to feel myself about to come.

I pulled away from her to avoid that fate, as there was still so much I wanted to experience with her. Being sexually inexperienced, however, she didn't realize that guys need a period of recovery before being able to go again.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" She asked, as if she had done something wrong.

"I was about to come," I explained. "But I want to save that for later."

I wasn't sure what to do next. I smiled at my little angel as I ran my dick down her beautiful face, painting my juices on her.

As much as I tried to play this as "just another fuck", there was no denying that this was, in fact, sex between a father and his daughter. So I thought I would play with that a bit and see how she responded.

I walked over to the drawer and pulled out the paddle that I had used on her as a child. What can I say? I am an old-fashioned redneck and I didn't believe in sparing the rod. I believe in spanking. It was part of how I raised her to be the wholesome good girl that she is today.

But now I wanted to use that paddle in the context of our new sexual relationship. I paddled my kids to teach them lessons. I paddled my women because it turned me...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sweetaboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors