Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wayward Daughters

"Two fathers discover that their teenage daughters have been giving it away, for free, and for money."

17
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Jack and Sam had been neighbors and best friends since high school, and for years had worked together and played together.  They even arranged to get married together at a double ceremony.  They made a lovely foursome, Jack and Joanne being Caucasian and Sam and Sandra being black.  The guys even lost their wives at the same time, in a freakish bus accident.  Their wives had been passengers on that ill-fated bus.  And both men were left with one child each -- daughters -- their birthdays only a few days apart.

But Jack and Sam had never figured they would be going through this together!  They were sitting in the Fuggledix Community Clinic with their seventeen year-old girls.  The atmosphere was somber, to say the least.  A nurse called the foursome into the doctor's office, and the doctor told the dads why they were there.  The girls, Jennie and Saphron, had recently visited the clinic with medical complaints and were soon diagnosed with a mild form of venereal disease.  The girls were treated and interrogated as to the identities of their sexual partners.

The doctor advised the fathers that Jennie and Saphron should be grounded for at least eight weeks.  The medicine needed time to clear their infections.  But more importantly, the clinic needed time to track down their combined list of forty-seven sexual partners and get them on medication, too, and clear them up before they could re-infect Jennie and Saphron.  If this kind of sexual transmission cycle couldn't be broken, the kids could be re-infected over and over again.  The doctor delivered this little speech with a straight face as the fathers stared in stunned stupefaction.

They left the clinic and Jack and Sam conferred with each other and agreed to meet at Sam's house.  They wanted to interrogate the girls themselves, because the clinic would give them no information about the girls' sexual partners.  Privacy rules, of course.  All the doctor would tell them was their number of partners: forty-seven.

When they got to the house, the girls were taken to Saphron's bedroom.  First order of business was to have the girls give up their credit cards, cell phones and car keys.  After that, Jack and Sam did their own interrogation.  At first the girls resisted.  They cried and begged and apologized and tried every evasion they could think of until they ran out of energy.  Their fathers were unyielding, and finally the girls surrendered and told their sordid story.  Once they started, in fact, the girls seemed to derive some pleasure in telling every pornographic detail they could remember.  They remembered a lot.

They first had sex with each other when they were fifteen and within a month or two were doing it nearly every day.  Jack and Sam briefly stared wide-eyed at each other, remembering the almost constant sleep-overs during that period.  Then just after their sixteenth birthdays, they were given permission to date.  They encountered a boy at school who had access to sex videos.  After watching a few of those, the girls whole-heartedly gave their tender young bodies up to the boy.  They enjoyed it so much that they repeated the experience with the boy's two older brothers.  They started dating other boys as well, and the dates almost always resulted in sex.  Jennie and Saphron often double dated with their boyfriends and wound up having sex together at the same time in the same car or the same bed.  They loved to watch each other fuck and suck.

Kids who were sexually active, or who wanted to be, hung out at the Dairy Crown on Fillmore on Saturday nights.  It was there that the girls were introduced into the local sub-culture of wide open teenage sex.  There were kids there that organized orgies in their homes when their parents were away.  Jennie and Saphron attended several of these and after watching some of the most popular girls in school take on three or four guys in one evening, decided to do the same.  After watching pairs of girls take on each other in naked sixty-nine sessions in front of a mob of other kids, they eagerly did the same.  It made them even more popular with the boys.

Just before their seventeenth birthdays, the girls joined the basketball cheerleader team.  Before the end of the semester, they had screwed most of the team and most of their fellow female cheerleaders.  Often in threesomes and foursomes.  All in all, they had reported having sex with thirty-five boys and twelve girls (not counting each other).  And that was just those they could remember!  Jennie and Saphron had sex with more girls in one year then their fathers ever had in their whole lives!

Actually, four of the boys hadn't been boys.  Jack and Sam had been careful to press the girls about any adult partners.  Sure enough, four of their partners had been men over the age of thirty who had contracted for baby-sitting services and then contracted for sexual services.  Teen sex paid big money.  Both girls had willingly offered themselves to all four men.  On multiple occasions.  The girls had charged a hundred bucks for oral or vaginal sex.  They had used some of this money to buy contraceptive pills from older girls at the high school.  One of the men had even paid three hundred dollars to take on Jennie and Saphron at the same time!

Their daughters were whores!  They had been fucking for money!  Jack and Sam were stunned speechless!  They grounded the girls for one full year.  No car privileges, no credit cards, no dating, and no getting rides with anyone but their fathers.  The fathers forced the girls to reveal the hiding places of their contraceptives and other sex related stuff.  They had a formidable collection of dildos and sexy underwear.  They went through the girls' purses and backpacks.  They confiscated wads of twenty dollar bills, and fistfuls of instant photographs.  The girls were not happy with this.

Jack and Sam went downstairs.  Jack poured two whiskeys over ice and handed Sam a glass.  "I don't know what to say, Sam.  Images of my daughter buck naked, performing sex with multiple partners keep flashing through my mind.  And the idea that she fucked men our age for money just makes me want to cry."

"I know what you mean.  Two of those men I know, dammit.  My daughter had sex with one of my employees and with the youth director at my church.  A hundred dollars a pop!  Geez!  I got her those baby-sitting jobs!  She's been baby-sitting twice a week for six months!  Hell, she's been baby-sitting every damned Thursday night for the youth director for six months!  And she started giving him head on the second visit!  Shit!"

"And my girl fucked one of my best customers.  Dammit, how am I going to be able to shake hands with him with a straight face now?  I gave my daughter's name and number to that asshole because that family man wanted to attend the PTA meetings and needed a baby-sitter.  And the thought of his hands fondling my girl's naked tits, and his dick cumming inside her mouth, just makes me want to punch his teeth out.  Wasn't he the one that fucked Jennie and Saphron at the same time?"

"Yeah, that's the one.  It makes me so mad that asshole got our girls to skip school and spend the whole fucking day with him at his lake house!  Look, here's a picture of my baby girl with her lips wrapped around his tool, and his hands full of her tits.  Your daughter must've snapped this."

Jack said, "I'd like to shove my twelve gauge up his butt."

"Yeah," said Sam.  "And Saphron was not only fucking that lily-white youth director for money, but she was also sucking his son's cock -- the captain of the basketball team.  I mean, dammit, I don't want to sound like a black racist or anything, but she was fucking and blowing white cocks like there was no tomorrow!  From a father and his son!  Talk about having an image stuck in your head!  Shit!"

"Well, said Jack, "if it's any consolation, Jennie had a dozen black dicks down her throat and up her cunt.  Half the basketball team is black and she bragged that she did them all.  She was practically swimming in their cum.  Did you see this photo?  Legs wide open, her fingers spreading her cunt lips for the camera, two black cocks in her mouth, and cum dripping all over her face and hair.  Look, there's even cum on her crotch.  I could almost think she was, you know, seduced, but not after seeing this picture.  She wants it.  She loves it.  She's a fucking slut."

"Yeah.  Like this picture of Saphron with some boy's cock buried between her legs, and a white girl sucking her tits.  The look on Saphron's face is just pure joy and pleasure.  Look, there's cum in her hair!  And to think, they've been doing this every fucking weekend for more than a year!"

Jack poured more whiskey into their empty glasses.

"I feel so ashamed, Sam.  I feel like I failed as a father.  And on top of that, thinking about what she's done is driving me fucking crazy.  It's got me so aroused, I want to die.  Look at this picture.  Jennie is sitting on this guy's lap, impaled on his dick, and staring straight into the camera.  Wait a sec... damn! His cock is up her ass!  Look!  It's up my baby girl's ass!  She looks so damned proud of herself.  God, look at his hands cupping those big gorgeous tits!  I should be disgusted instead of so fucking turned on."

"Me, too.  I got a boner so hard it hurts.  I wish it would go away, but remembering how casually Saphron was talking about sucking dicks and feeling them slide up her love hole while other kids watched and cheered... it turns me on, too.  Dammit, look at this one!  She's on her fucking knees, dammit!  Buck naked!  With some white boy's cock shooting cum all over her face and into her mouth!  There's a black guy with his cock in her pussy.  And look at those naked tits!  I wish there was something I could do to teach her a lesson.  And get these horny images out of my mind."

"Yeah, Sam.  The girls are too old to spank, and I don't think grounding them is gonna do them much good.  Did you hear them?  They didn't think there was anything wrong in having sex with two guys at the same time!  Or of having sex for money!  Or eating each other's pussy in a room full of naked boys!  They'd do it again in a minute if they could!  Hell, they'd let their own fathers watch!"

"Shit, I bet they'd suck our dicks for a hundred bucks."

That sentence silenced both men.  They paced the floor slowly, uneasily aware that they both had throbbing bulges in their slacks.  They filled their glasses again.  They were both angry, and they were both sexually aroused.

"Gosh, Sam, I wish you hadn't said that.  I feel like I'm trapped in a porn flick.  The image of my daughter's lips wrapped around my cock is burning a hole in my brain.  And I keep thinking that maybe it's what she deserves.  Hell, here's a closeup of some boy's cock stuffed into her mouth.  It might as well be mine!"

Sam took a long look at the proffered photo, then sat on the arm rest of the sofa and adjusted his underwear.  The bulge in his slacks suddenly doubled in size.

"Yeah, I wish I hadn't said it either.  But there's no sense in denying the truth, Jack.  Both our daughters are whores.  Bisexual nympho whores.  Cross-racial cock sucking sluts.  You know how long it's been since I had my tool sucked off?  And my baby girl sucks off half a dozen cocks every week!  Did you hear the girls brag about what they called a blind orgy?  Where they were blindfolded, stripped naked, and were shoved into a room and had no idea how many boys were in the room or who they were?"

"Yeah, how can I forget?!  And both girls were laughing their asses off while they described it!  That pisses me off, Sam!  It really does.  Why, if you and me had been in that room poking our cocks into their pussies, they would have never known the difference!  My daughter was getting dick at both ends at the same time!  She exposed her naked body to total strangers.  She let them jack off in her face and in her hair and then let them take these pictures!  God, look at this one!  This boy is fucking her from behind like she was a bitch in heat.  Look at the size of his cock!  It makes me want to..."

"What?"

Jack reached into his pocket, thrusting his hand between his legs.  When he withdrew his hand, a 'tent' popped out in the left leg of his trousers.  "Quite frankly, it makes me want to go up there and fuck Jennie myself.  Fuck her till she begs for mercy.  If she's gonna give it away to every Tom and hairy Dick in high school, then maybe she ought to give it away to her own father!  That'd go a long way in paying me back for the public humiliation I feel!"

"Shit, Jack, you got a point there.  I can't show my face in church any more.  Why should the youth director get to pump his cum into my girl's hot black fuck-hole in his own office at the church, and I have to hide out at home and get nothing?!  Well?!  Why should I?!"

"There ain't no reason, Sam!  C'mon!  Let's have this out with those two fucking whores right now!  We'll teach them a lesson they'll never forget!"

Sam picked up the glasses and the bottle of whiskey.  Jack stopped at the closet door under the stairs and fished around for a few seconds.  He pulled out two coils of light nylon rope.  They bounded up the stairs two at a time.

"Hey, Sam, what about their venereal disease?"

"Who gives a flying fuck!  We'll worry about that later!"

When they burst into the room, Jennie and Saphron were laying in bed together.  They were naked and having oral sex in the sixty-nine position.  The black girl was underneath, with Jennie's blonde snatch pressed against her face.  Her hands were cupped under Jennie's large round breasts.  The white girl's face was buried between Saphron's ebony thighs.  They were both panting hard and moaning.  The room was filled with the warm musky aroma of sex and sweat.

The fathers were upon them before they knew what was happening.  Despite their screams and struggles, the two girls were soon trussed up for their fathers' inspection.  Their hands and their knees were tied to the head board and their feet to the footboard.  This had them on their backs with their legs spread wide apart.  There was enough slack in the ropes where the girls' bodies could move about some.  They weren't in any pain or even uncomfortable.

Jack tossed back the last swallow in his glass and set it aside.  He stared down at his daughter's body.  Her breasts were large and round with no sag.  Her nipples were dark and sensual.  Her waist was slender and her hips flared into perfect thighs.  The sparse blonde bush between her legs was only slightly darker than her head hair.  Her pussy lips were dark red and plush.  She was as sexy as any picture he had ever seen in Playboy or Hustler magazine.  He looked into her frightened blue eyes, and admired her beautiful face.  She was frightened but also defiant.

"Daddy, don't!  Please!"

Jack silently undid his belt and let his trousers drop around his ankles.  He started unbuttoning his shirt, all the while his eyes roamed up and down her writhing struggling body.

Sam had already stepped out of his clothes and was standing by the bed next to his daughter Saphron.  The girl was struck dumb with shock, her eyes glued to the sight of her father's erect ten-inch penis poised over her.

"Saphron, baby, just look at you.  You are one sexy little cunt!  Look at those big black tits.  Reminds me of your mother's sexy tits.  I bet the boys just loved sucking on them, didn't they?  Hey, Jack, check out these hot chocolate boobies!"

Sam sat on the edge of the bed and roughly fondled Saphron's breasts, pinching her nipples.  His hands slowly mashed her bountiful breasts together.  Then he bent over and hungrily took one breast into his mouth.  He sucked noisily.  Saphron moaned and cried, pleading with her father to stop.  After a minute, he did, and looked up at Jack.

Jack smiled back at Sam.  Jack was naked now, his thick nine-inch penis at full erection.  He stepped to the bed, threatening Jennie's face with his sexual organ.

"You love to suck cock, don't you sweetheart!  You love sucking anybody' s cock, don't you!  Well, answer me!"

Jennie nodded between sobs.  She kept trying to dodge her father's cock, but eventually he held her head still and pressed the head of his penis between her lips.  Then he reached down and slipped his fingers between her pussy lips and started slowly massaging the inner wall of her vagina.

"Suck it, Jennie.  Give me some head just like you did those other men.  And the whole fucking basketball team.  Don't I deserve it as much as they did?"

Saphron cried, "What are you gonna do to us, daddy?"

Sam replied, "Baby, you've been giving sex away to anything with two legs.  Well, Jack and I have two legs, and we want our share.  You're gonna give us sex, too."

Saphron tried to protest, but neither Sam nor Jack was listening to the girls.  Sam positioned himself on his knees just aft of Saphron's beautiful round ass, and inserted his hard organ into her lubricated pussy.  With a long slow...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments