Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thinking of Daddy

14
2 Comments 2
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Walking through the door on a Fridaynight, I see my Dad is home from work early. It doesn't really surprise me, however, I was actually looking for some time alone. Dad worked in the grocery business, and usually worked during the day, so he would be home at night to be with the family, but lately, he's just been home a lot. I don't mind it, because my Dad is an awesome father, but days, like today I just wished to be alone.

“Hey dad” I say walking into the kitchen to grab something to drink before I head up to my room. I was hoping dad would at least stay downstairs.

“Hey baby girl. How was school today?” he asked me looking up from his laptop. I noticed that his eyes, wandered around my body. Today was Friday since I was a cheerleader, and we were playing a home game tomorrow I was wearing my Cheer leading outfit.

I am very proud of my body. I am only 5'2, and I weigh just about 115 pounds. I have a set of 32d's. I have long black hair, and dark blue eyes. I am not the average, blonde, good girl cheerleader. I am what you would call, a bad girl. I like to smoke and drink. I have a tattoo, and several piercings. My ears are pierced, along with my nose, my lip, and eyebrow, but I love to cheer I defiantly don't fit into the stereotype of what a cheerleader is supposed to be, and that is fine with me. I am my own person. I always have been.

“It was fine dad, I'm going to go up to my room listen to some music, and just relax before dinner tonight. I'll be down later for pizza” I tell him turning around to walk up to my room.

“Okay baby girl” he said and within seconds his eyes back at his laptop. I turn around and start to head upstairs to my room. Shutting my door behind me, but having a little crack in the door. My Dad was weird about having the door totally closed for some reason.

Walking into my bedroom, I head over to my radio, and turn up the radio, and got out of my cheer leading outfit. I hung it up in the closet. I took off my bra, and tossed it into the hamper. I climbed into my bed.

It had been one of those days that I walked around the school in a daze. I could not help but think about the wetness between my legs. I couldn't get my mind off going home so I could masturbate. I was at the age, where I was horny all the time, and just wanted to come straight home, play for an hour or so, eat dinner, and then come back my room and masturbate till I orgasm hard and instantly fall asleep.

Since my Dad has been staying home more and more I had to be more careful of how loud I was. I also had to make sure he would not walk in, for if he did, I would be beyond embarrassed. Especially since when I have been masturbating, I have been thinking about my Daddy.

Next to my bed was a picture that I had of Daddy. Every time I would masturbate I would look at that picture, and I would always cum so hard, and so intense. My Daddy turned me on so much. I always thought about what it would be like to have his cock deep in my pussy, or his cock in my mouth. Daddy was so hot, he was very muscular, and was about 6'4 and he was very good looking, with his jet black hair, and dreamy blue eyes.

I could not help myself thinking about Daddy. He made me so horny that my pussy was hurting. I leaned over to the side of my nightstand, and I reach for my vibrator. I found myself thinking about my Daddy once again, and it had turned me on so much. I just had to masturbate right then and there. As I think about Daddy, my pussy instantly begins to throb. I feel myself become more wet. The feeling between my legs is just an amazing feeling, and I can't get enough of it.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

So I begin to slide my vibrator slowly into my pussy, feeling the thickness, of the vibrator, and turn it onto the first speed. The feeling of the vibration is enough to send me over the edge. I begin to slide the vibrator into my pussy harder, and faster. As I reach my peak of my climax, I hear myself moan.

“Yes daddy, fuck me harder with your nice hard cock. I want to feel your cum deep in my pussy Daddy. Please keep fucking me nice and hard. I want to cum all over your hard cock Daddy. Oh my God Daddy. I feel it I am going to cum” I moan to myself.

I find myself on the edge of cumming, and suddenly I hear a soft but powerful moan. It is not coming from my mouth, so it scares me a bit. I look over to my door, and see through the small crack, that Daddy is standing there. With my vibrator still in my pussy, I lose myself in the lust, and the excitement of him watching me. I fuck myself harder, and soon I moan out. I feel myself explode all over my vibrator.

I look more closely to the door, and see that Daddy is stroking his hard cock. Did I do this to my Daddy? Did I turn him on? Did the sight of me masturbating, and moaning out for my Daddy's hard cock turn him on so much that he was now stroking his hard cock?

All kinds of thoughts were roaming through my head, and I could not believe it. I could not take my eyes off the site of his hard cock. He was a lot bigger than I thought he was. Seeing my Daddy stroke his nice hard cock while looking into my room. I could not stand it anymore. I once again, slide my vibrator into my pussy, and turn it on to the highest setting. I no longer worry about being quiet. While he doesn't know that I can see him,

I am not worried about being caught anymore. I turn myself around on the bed, so I can see really well what my Daddy is doing. He can't see that I can see him, but I can see him clearly. Every stroke he makes, I slide my vibrator into my pussy again, and again, fucking myself. I imagining it is him who is fucking me, instead of just my vibrator.

I take a risk, and look up at his face, and I see that his eyes are shut, and his face is turning a bit red. From my experience while having sex with my boyfriends I know that daddy is close to cumming. I want to see him cum so bad. Feeling a bit naughty, I decided to talk dirty to myself a little bit, and lose myself in my words....

“That's it Daddy. Fuck me harder Daddy. I want to feel you cum deep in my pussy Daddy. God Daddy, I am so close to cumming right now. My pussy is so wet, and I feel so tight with you in my pussy. Please Daddy cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum drip down my pussy and down my ass. God daddy, I am going to cum” I hear myself saying.

I fuck myself harder and faster and soon, I am cumming all over again. I look over to daddy, and see his cum oozing out of his hard cock. I cannot believe he came so hard while watching me masturbate.

Once again, I slide my fingers into my pussy, and I am so wet, and so tight. I fuck myself fast with my fingers. I look at my Daddy, and it doesn't take long till my pussy tightens up again, and I feel myself cum and squirt all over my fingers.

Once my breathing returns to normal, I slowly remove my fingers from my pussy, and bring them up to my mouth, I lick, and suck my fingers clean. I just love the taste of my own cum. It is a taste that I can never get sick of. I look over to the door, and I see that Daddy is no longer standing there. My guess is that he walked away, to go clean himself up...

...To be continued...

Published 
Written by Princess4Jim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments