Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three way by the pool

"A young girl and her friend seduce her father."

6
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
The time had finally come. I had been working my way to this day for almost three months and I was ready for it to be here. I mean, Amber was a fantastic lover, with her willingness to try anything at least once, but I wanted to feel a real cock and I knew exactly which one I wanted to be my first. I had already let Amber know what my plan was and she seemed to be just as excited about it as I was. We had worked out our plan to the letter. Now, we were ready to put it into action.

When the door bell rang, I was already standing at the top of the stairs watching the door. My plan was to let my dad open the door and see Amber in her barely-there bikini and for me to try to get as close to him as I could while dragging Amber along behind me. As my dad approached the door, I felt a tingle run through me.

My father is a handsome man. At 40, his black hair had just started to gray at the temples, giving him a distinguished look. If you knew him, you could read his emotions simply by looking in his pale blue eyes. He worked outdoors a lot, so his body was toned and tan. He was wearing his favorite pair of shorts today, which barely held onto his hips. I found myself hoping that they would just fall off him a lot. As he reached for the door knob, my heart gave a little flutter. We were at the point of no return.

The door swung open and there was Amber in all her glory. The pale blue bikini top we had chosen for today barely covered her nipples. The skin that protruded out the sides of the top rose and fell slightly with each breath.The bottoms, which were pale blue with white pin stripes, was pulled along side her pussy lips and looked to be straining to contain her. I could tell, even from my position at the top of the stairs that she was already starting to get wet. I watched as she gave my dad a once over and bit her lip slightly.

"Hey Mr. Beck. Is Heather here?'

"Yes, Amber, I think so. I think she is upstairs."

That was my cue. I bounded down the stairs and "tripped" into my dad. In his rush to stop me from falling, I felt his hand brush against my breast. I felt my nipple automatically respond and begin to poke through the bikini top I had already put on. I steady myself against his arm and looked into his eyes. I could tell automatically that he had felt a surge of lust from the touch.

"Sorry daddy. Hey Amber. You ready to go enjoy the pool?" I shot my hand out and grab her wrist, pulling her behind me toward the patio door that lead to the pool.

I knew that my dad was feasting on the sight of our retreating, bouncing asses since we had both worn thong bikini bottoms. I gave an extra shake as I opened the door and we walked through together. As I slid the door closed, I made sure to leave it open a little so the sounds of us splashing and playing would filter in to my dad as he was watching TV.

"Oh my god Heather. I can't believe we are finally doing this. I have wanted your dad since you told me about being with him a month ago."

My father and I had celebrated my 16th birthday with a wonderful night of dinner, dancing, and some light foreplay. I had sucked him off and he had eaten me out, but when it came time to actually go farther, he had gotten scared and had walked away. Since that day I had made it my mission to finally get my dad to have sex with me. I figured adding Amber to the equation would make it to hard for him to resist.

"I know Amber, but we need to keep it down. If he hears that we planned any of this, he may decide to not go through with it. Now, lets get started in the pool and go from there."

We both moved toward the deep end of the pool and got ready to dive in. I dove in first and Amber quickly followed, coming up right behind me. I felt her boobs press against my back the whole way up and I turned to face her. We both began to giggle and I felt her hands on my back just under the water. I felt the tug on my bikini string and knew that she was following our plan to the letter. I moved my hands to work on her top and felt her move to the top string. I did the same for her and we both removed each others tops together.I looked down at her breasts as they bounced lightly in the water. I had seen them a hundred times, but I still got a thrill every time I saw them. They were perfect. At a size c cup, she was rather large for our age and I knew they were only going to get bigger. I pulled her close, since I loved feeling her massive mounds pressing against my slightly smaller ones, and ran my one hand lovingly down her face.

I moved in to press my lips lightly to hers and I felt her stiffen slightly. She always did that. She told me once that she always got a shock through her whole system when I kissed her like that. Within seconds though, she had loosened up and was passionately pressing her lips to mine. I moved my hands to her breasts and began fondling them just the way I knew she liked it. She started to moan into my mouth and I knew it was time to take the next step.

I moved my mouth away from hers and moved it down to her left nipple. I jutted my tongue out and licked around the outside of her already stiff nipple. She moaned openly and I silently hoped that my dad could here the noise she was making. I suddenly sucked her nipple into my mouth and that brought a small squeal from Amber's lips. I knew my dad had heard that one, as I suddenly heard a decrease in the volume of the TV. In fact, I could no longer hear any noise coming from inside the house. I took that as my cue and moved away from Amber's wonderful breast.

I took her hand and slowly pulled her toward the stairs and walked her to the lounge chair I had setup in just the right position to be seen from my dads chair. I pulled her to me for another kiss and a chance to let my hands wander over her luscious body, being sure that our bodies were turned toward the window. I began to lightly push her back onto the chair, being sure to bend my ass in the direction of the window. As she laid herself down, I ran my hand against the outside of her bikini bottom. I could feel the outline of her clit protruding against the material. I pulled away from her mouth to start the speech we had already rehearsed.

"Oh my Amber. Looks like you are one horny little girl. You want me to go get my bag of toys so we can take care of that little problem of yours?"

"Oh god, yes, Heather. Please, I want you to fuck me with that big strap-on of yours while I pretend it's your dads cock."

"Ok, baby. You just stay right here and I'll be right back. And you better be ready to suck that big dildo of mine when I get back," I said as I pulled away from her and turned to go in the house.

As I walked past the living room door, I saw my dad on his chair, staring out the window with his erect cock in his hand. He was ideally rubbing himself and I could see the glint of precum coating the head. I quickened my pace to get to my room and the bag of toys I had already gotten ready the night before. As I mounted the lest stairs, I heard Ambers voice floating in through the window. I rushed to my room and looked down onto the pool area. I saw Amber with her hand in her crotch, talking to someone. There was only one person that it possibly could be. I went back over to my bed, put on the strap-on I had promised Amber I would use on her, grabbed the bag with the other toys in it, and practically ran back down stairs. I wanted to see my dad with his cock in my girlfriend's mouth. I stepped out the door to that very sight.

Amber was on her knees beside the chair I had left her in. My father was standing in front of her completely naked and his hands in her blond hair. I stood just outside the door and watched for a minute, feeling myself get wetter by the minute. Amber and I had similar skills and style when it came to cock sucking, since we had learned most of our talent while practicing on her older brother. My dad was beginning to thrust himself lightly into and out of her mouth, and I could hear her moaning against his cock. I saw Amber move her right hand to my daddy's balls, and I knew she would soon be rolling them around in her expert hand. I also knew that my father loved that and wouldn't last long after she started.

His moaning increased as he increased the pace of his thrusts and I knew that Amber was about to get a mouthful of the sweet nectar that was my dad's spunk. I watched as my dad gave one final, hard thrust into Ambers throat and let out a guttural groan. I knew that he was exploding in her mouth and she was trying desperately to swallow it all for him. After a few seconds, some of the cum began to leak from the corners of her mouth and I decided to go over and clean her up. As I approached them, my dad turned around and almost pushed Amber onto her butt.

"Oh Heather. I'm sorry. I just over heard you two out here and I couldn't resist.

Melisha69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melisha69

I had to at least try to get a little relief. You have been teasing me since that day a month ago and I don't have any other options. Please, forgive me honey."

"It's ok dad," I said as I helped Amber off her knees. "I was hoping this would work. We wanted you to join us. We have been planning this since the day you and I got together. And, I was thinking maybe we could fulfill one of your other fantasied while we were at it," I said as I grab the strap on I was wearing and wiggled it at him.

His eyes got big and I noticed him stick his ass out ever so slightly. At that moment, I turned and began licking the excess cum from Amber's face. She reached down and began playing with the dildo that was attached to my waist, moving her hand as though she was beating off a real cock. I pulled away from her and moved to the opposite side of the lounge chair she had started on.

"Now, I want Amber to suck on this fake cock while I stand here and watch you eat her out, Daddy."

With that, Amber got on her knees on the chair. She dove right on to the cock and began sucking in earnest. Amber really did love having a cock in her mouth, whether it be real or fake. I saw my dad battle with himself momentarily and I was worried he would chicken out. Thankfully Amber choose that moment to shake her ass and begin moaning, because that was all the invitation my dad needed. He moved swiftly, got behind her, and spread her cheeks to get a good look at the wonderful pussy I had enjoyed several times. I could tell Amber enjoyed just having his hands on her ass, because she took the cock out of her mouth to reward us both with a moan.

That spurred my dad on and he dove his face into her sopping wet crease. He appeared to be eating her out like hers was the last pussy he would ever taste. Amber took the fake cock and shoved it back in her mouth, wanting to reward me somehow for allowing her to be part of this experience.

I watched as my father moved his mouth from Amber's clit to her pussy hole, up to her ass and back. I could tell that Amber was close to cumming by her moans and the reactions she was having. I knew that it would make it better for her though if there was some dirty talk.

"Oh yeah, Daddy. Eat that sweet little pussy of hers. Make her cum. I want to see your face covered in her cum so I can lick it off."

With that, Amber stiffened and I knew she was coming. The fake cock popped out of her mouth and her moans filled the air. Dad kept his mouth buried in her slit until she stopped moaning. When he moved away, his face and mouth were glistening with Ambers cum. I instantly moved around the chair and began licking his face. The taste of Amber's cum mingled with the hint of my dads sweat and I couldn't get enough. I knew that Amber would be good for a while, so it was my turn to have fun. I pulled back from my dad's face and looked in his eyes.

"Yummy. Now, daddy, I think it's time you finally get to experience the one thing you have always wanted to do, but have never had the balls to do on your own. So, get down on your knees and suck this cock," I said as I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him down slightly.

He gave a little resistance at first, but he finally began to sink to his knees. As he went, he began laying tender kisses along my stomach. Finally he made it to the top of the harness and he pulled away slightly. He sat back slightly to take a look at the dildo that I planned to soon be fucking him with. His hand slide lovingly up and down the shaft of it as his eyes started to glisten with anticipation.

"I don't know, Heather," he said as he looked up at me. "You know I've never done this before. I'm not sure I can."

"Don't worry daddy. Just do to it what you like to have done. Besides, it's not a real dick, so no worries about messing up. Now, take your first taste."

He must have been encouraged by my words, because he slowly stuck his tongue out and tentatively licked the head. He must have liked the taste because he began licking with more need. After covering the entire dildo with his spit, he did something I never thought he would. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and slowly slid it down the entire length of the dildo.I heard him gag slightly, but otherwise he showed no sign of discomfort or trouble. He began sliding his mouth up and down the shaft in long strokes.

I put my hands on the back of his head and started lightly thrusting into his mouth. I heard him moan around the fake cock and I felt my own juices begin to trickle down my thigh. I never thought watching my dad suck on a fake cock that I was wearing would turn me on so much. It truly was amazing having this much power. I looked over at Amber and she had her hand buried deep in her pussy, pleasing herself to the sight before her.

Slowly, I pulled the fake cock from my dads mouth. He looked up at me with a hint of disappointment in his eyes. I gave his hair a light tug and pulled him to his feet. I looked him directly in the eyes and grabbed his cock.

"Well, daddy. You have proven to be quiet the little cocksucker. I mean, look at Amber. You've got her so hot she is over there doing all the work herself. Now I think it's only fair if we give her something else to watch, don't you?"

He looked at me, puzzled. I looked down at the fake cock I was wearing, gave it a little jiggle and gave him a slap on the ass. He got the hint pretty quick.

"Oh, Heather. You know I have never done that before, but I want to so bad. Just be gentle and take it slow sweetie."

With that, he turned back towards Amber and the lounge chair and bent over with his ass facing me.Once he was in position, Amber removed her hand from her pussy long enough to grab the bottle of lube we had put in our little bag of tricks. I took the bottle from her and opened it, dumping a large amount into my hand. As I coated my daddy's virgin ass, Amber worked herself under him, her pussy right in his face. He didn't even try to lick her, he just stared at the beautiful, pink mound in front of him. To start him off, I slide in my middle finger. At first, he clenched against it, but after a little pushing, I felt his muscles relax. After a few thrusts, I slide in another finger, finally working my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by smileylittlegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments