Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Through The Looking Glass

2
1 Comment 1
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Through The Looking Glass

Eileen was eighteen and her life was far from perfect.   In her view, her only small perfection was her body.   It was absolutely stunning.   Her face was beautiful but she was terribly shy and she always looked down or away whenever anyone admired her looks.   Her two guilty pleasures in life were that she loved seeing herself naked in the mirror and she loved to masturbate in the early morning hours naked on her bed.   What she did not know is that others outside of her inner sanctum also liked watching her “through the looking glass”.

And so it began:

It was early morning and the sun was threatening to rise above the mountainside and caress her naked body as she restlessly threw her covers from herself.   The heat and fire of her passion within overtook her as she slept and the suns warm rays lovingly stoked the fire to frenzy in this beautiful creation.

Her eyelids fluttered through the haze of her weariness as she imagined a thousand butterflies fanning a breeze over her engorged and silky smooth clitoris.   Her foot draped over the edge of the bed gave access to the gentle breeze that floated through the screen door as it cooled the moisture that was developing between her shaven lips.    The breeze carried the scent of spring and her animal passions overtook her sleep as her long slender fingers found their way into her wetness and caused her back to arch with pleasure.

Eileen’s dark flowing raven coloured mane partially concealed her beauty.    Eileen was dreaming of love and sex and all of the things in life that she was not supposed to partake in because of her tender age and her upbringing.

Being a virgin was not easy in this small town nestled in the mountains that brought many visitors from afar seeking its many outlets for fun in the sun and skiing in the winter.   She had many suitors for her prize but Eileen only wanted one person to take it, but he was already taken.    She had found no other who could even come close to the high bar that had been established by her gentle loving father.   She was in love and it hurt that she could never consummate her passion with him.   Every day she was reminded that he was so near and yet so far away.    She felt guilty for being this way but she could not manage to make her feelings stop.   She was in a terribly depressed state yet she never showed it, not to anyone.   Not even to her best friend Jean.

She was torn.   Her father she knew would never feel the sort of love she did for him and she was too shy to make any advances on him for fear of rejection.   Something stirred outside the window and she felt a presence.    The hairs on her neck signalled that she was not alone as she floated along in her dreamy out of body state.   She was too tired to wake up enough to get up and look and in her mind she felt she knew that the presence meant her no harm.   After achieving a very small climax as a result of her light touch and the gentle breeze she quietly drifted back to sleep.

Robert her father, had yet another restless night.   His dreams had been punctuated by visions of his lovely daughter Eileen in various stages of undress.   His sleep pattern had been ruined by one chance encounter.    A few weeks after Eileen’s seventeenth birthday he had risen early and had decided to sit on the patio immediately outside of Eileen’s room to greet the sunrise and to drink a morning glass of orange juice.    The house was a sprawling 5000 s.f. bungalow well set back from the road on a 20 acre private estate.    Each bedroom and each of the main rooms provided access to the huge patio that surrounded the house on three sides through sliding glass doors.   The patio next to Eileen’s provided a beautiful view of the jungle like garden and of the mountains above.

Less than a year ago it was here that Robert had discovered as he looked through the open patio door the source of his unrest.   His daughter was sleeping naked and she was beautiful and perfect.   Robert was surprised and embarrassed that his cock had sprung up and was throbbing as he looked through the patio screen and laid eyes on his daughter on her bed.   She was sleeping and unaware of his presence.   He was aroused to the point that he felt compelled to stroke his cock outside of his shorts and within a few strokes he had ejaculated more sperm than he could remember in the past ten years.   He was soaked.   He could not believe that he was feeling that way after seeing his daughter naked on her bed.  

On his way back to have a shower he ran into his naked wife who was also going to have a shower.   Anne was a beautiful woman at her age (forty four) but her desire for sex had completly diminished when she had turned forty two.   As Anne neared Robert she thought she could smell sex on Robert and was immediately turned on by the notion that Robert may have taken things into his own hands whilst watching her sleep.   She quickly realised that she did in fact miss the wild days and the wild unbridled sex that she once had with Robert.

She lightly kissed Robert on the lips and fondled his penis and promised to take better care of him.   She asked him to join her in the shower so she could wash him off and he could reciprocate.   She was hoping in her mind now that things might develop from this encounter near the shower and if he was gentle she would let him fuck her and make her come.  

Robert thought he had died and gone to heaven and his cock sprang to life again.   Robert was not a big man but his cock was not small for his size.

fiorelladarin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorelladarin

  At 6” and very thick it had been a crowd pleaser when he was younger.   All of the girls he went out with could not wait to see if they could fit it into their pussies.   His wife had been no different.   In fact when he first met her she was very slutty.   She fucked him on their first date and blew him on the second.   Those days were a long time ago he mused as he followed her into the huge tile shower that could accommodate two people easily.  

Anne turned to him and gasped as his erection prodded her gently between her lips.   Her juices flowed inviting more than a touch as she gently pushed his foreskin back with the lips of her sex.   Anne could not believe what she was feeling.   She had not felt like this for years and as a consequence she kissed her husband intensely and pushed his cock deep into her hoping that he could reach her cervix from this standing position.

Robert was stunned but his cock remained rock hard.   He gently and passionately kissed Anne back and asked her to start the shower.   As Anne turned and started the shower, the warm water started to caress his engorged cock head.   Anne did not turn back.   Robert gently had her place her hands on the shower seat before her and looked at her rear profile with unbridled passion.   He opened her lips and gently pushed his cock into her opening.   Her warm moist pussy enveloped him like a glove filled with hot butter as rode further down her passage way and reached his prize.........her cervix.   Anne had always liked him to enter her this way.   Robert had always liked the tightness of her muscles and the feeling he got when he reached her depths.   Despite having just come Robert was nearing boiling point again as Anne moaned and thrashed about as he more rapidly drove his engorged cock deeper into her pussy.   She abruptly reached a climax and signalled that by pushing back so hard that it drove Robert over the edge as he blasted his come deep into his wife’s womb.

Unbeknown to either of them they were being watched.   Eileen for a second time this morning had climaxed as she watched her beautiful parents in the throes of passion.   She silently went back to her room and cried.   Eileen’s world was not perfect but now she feared it had taken a turn for the worse.

After the encounter at the shower Anne's passion subsided again and Robert almost a year later found that his life was once again sexless.   He once again found himself outside of his daughter’s room, playing with himself in the early hours of the morning.   He reasoned that his daughter had to have some idea about his feelings because he could not keep his eyes off of his daughter, particularly around the pool and at bed time and he knew she saw him.   Eileen did not seem to care about keeping her assets concealed from her father and mother.   In fact, as she got older she seemed even more careless about opening her legs across from him at the pool or whilst watching television.    She would often pass through the kitchen of the living room wearing undergarments that left little to the imagination.   Her mother Anne would only remark how beautiful she had become and never did chastise Eileen for wearing so little around her father.

Roberts’s brain was in a fog.   He desperately wanted to fuck his own daughter and yet he always failed to find the courage to do something about his urges.   This morning was different somehow.   This morning as his daughter fell back to sleep he put a plan that he had developed some time ago into play.

He slid the screen door back and crossed the room to where his daughter lay in her bed.   He gently blew warm breath on her sex and inhaled her musty sensual odour.   His cock hardened as he lightly caressed her lips with his tongue.   She did not stir.   He then probed her moist tunnel with his tongue.......still she did not stir although her breathing became more rapid.   Feeling braver for a moment he replaced his tongue with his carefully manicured fingers and gently pushed one then two into her opening.   She opened like a flower in full bloom and her clit peaked out from underneath its hood.   Robert’s heart was pounding in his chest.   His cock was dripping and felt like it was made of steel.    His daughter’s body was responding as he hoped it would.   Then he heard her breathlessly say five magic words.   “Oh Daddy, fuck me please”.   He was startled and as he quickly stopped his ministrations his cock shrank and became flaccid.   He looked and she was still asleep.    She wants me he thought to himself as much as I want her.    Now dare he go further?

Then his daughter said “Play with me some more Daddy.”   “Fuck me please” and almost immediately she felt that presence again and woke up.   When she fearfully opened her eyes and looked, she was shocked to see her father naked with a semi hard cock dripping with pre-cum standing by her bed.

Eileen broke the silence that had enveloped them as they admired each other’s bodies and she said “Oh daddy you are really here.”     “Please don’t stop.”   

Robert became confused.   He had been caught caressing his daughter’s pussy and she was not upset.   As if to further testify that he was safe from ridicule and a nasty divorce, his cock was standing up rock hard again.   He fell forward and immediately licked his daughters beautiful pussy and silently sucked her clit lapping up those wonderful juices that he could only have imagined less than a year ago.  

Meanwhile at the other end of the house Anne had heard what she thought was moaning and had decided to investigate the source of the noise.

Part II The Discovery - Through the Looking Glass.  To Follow

Published 
Written by paperback-writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments