Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thus Began the Rhapsody

4
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Axel lay in the pool, drifting as if an ethereal angel in the clouds on the placid surface of the crystalline waters. Sipping a glass of tea that sat on the concrete surrounding the in-ground pool, he rejoiced in how utterly perfect his life seemed at the time: he was making A's, his entire family was gorgeous (including himself), and he finally had the hot girlfriend he had longed for for so long. Paige, his sister, walked outside at that moment, garbed in a two piece bathing suit, very lingerie and attractive. Her blonde hair fell a little past her shoulders, and her perfectly round head sat on perfect shoulders, among other perfect features.

"Hey, bro," she said, her voice a thousand seraphs singing in harmonic unison.

"Hi, Paige," he responded, not looking up like he had moments before from his facedown position on the floating mattress. She jumped in, splashing water onto him. He felt the sizzle as it touched his hot skin and took off his sunglasses with prolonged slowness, shooting her a glance that was full of lackluster anger. He was twenty-one and she was nineteen, but still they were closer than any siblings they had met before. He purposely rolled off his water mat and sunk into the depths of his pool, and he stared through the chlorene at her curvy body. Without warning, he kicked his legs and propelled himself over to her and grasped Paige lovingly in his arms.

"What? Do I have something on my back?" she asked dumbly.

Dumb blonde syndrome, Axel supposed and chuckled inwardly. "Just comforting you," he said blatantly; they kept no secrets. Paige had dumped her boyfriend a few days ago, and he was honestly just trying to comfort her. She had found out he was cheating on her , the epitome of beauty, and had instantly assumed it had been going on for far longer than they implied. But then she did something he had not suspected: she curled her long, manicured fingers around his neck and pulled herself up so they were at equal height and pressed her soft lips down onto his.

"Thanks, Ax. Love ya." She turned to get out of the pool, but Axel's male instincts became so strong he could deny them no longer. He reached out with his long, muscular arm and unclipped her top, which fell into the water. She made no move to pick it up or scold him, just stood there, as if petrified. Axel reached over her shoulder, not wanting to see her nudity yet (for he would cherish that image soon enough) and threw it onto the concrete next to the pool. He did the same with his trunks and her bottom piece as well, and then spun her around so she was facing him.

She had that look of innocence in her eyes as Axel pressed his marble lips to her own, kissing her deeply. Their tongues met and danced, moving in rhythm to the beat of their hearts. Abruptly he ended this moment of solace, stepping back and feeling the tips of his ears grow hot. "I'm... so sorry, Paige," he said, as if it made everything better. She shook her head and put one finger to her lips, then turned around and lowered herself underwater, moving her hand as to grab his pulsating cock and delicately place it inside herself. He gasped, but relished the moment as she lowered herself until she was pressed up against him once more. She craned her head and Axel's lips found her again, but this time there was no subtle gentleness to see if she approved; he knew the soft head of his unit would be glowing like an ember now, so he denied it its glory no longer.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

Cum erupted, sticky and clear as a portion of his load resisted the canals of her clit and slipped back out, mingling with the water. But she moaned as the rest flooded through her, orgasms making her body shiver in a spasm of delight.

"Oh, Axel, I didn't know it was so big..." He didn't answer, letting his love for her speak. He removed his throbbing erection from her pussy, moving it upwards and pushing it into the tight hole that was her ass. Again, he pushed it inside of her until there was nothing left to put in, fondling her tenderly as she sank into a place where lucidity was nonexistent. He loved her, and she him, as together they were one in their sexual fantasy-that-was-not-a-fantasy and played with each other as one might play with an exquisite but fragile doll; softly. She removed the cock herself, this time, a steady stream of milky sperm still floating off its head, but the redness that permeated its color was fading.

"Wow."

"I love you," Axel said, inclining his head to kiss her once more. Then he moved underwater himself, all of his body this time, and pressed his lips against her clit, licking it softly but not shoving it inside like he had seen in some porno magazines. No, he was more delicate with his baby sister, kissing her so that it was clear he would never hurt her purposely. Moving above the surface for breath, Paige fled to the other side of the pool and hoisted half of her body onto the concrete, shifting until she was in the least uncomfortable position she could manage on the hot pavement. Axel would not let her escape, though, even if he knew she was just getting into a good position for their love.

As her tight holes lifted above the water, he again went in for the kill and suckled her sweetly; her honey flowed into his mouth and he loved its taste. He knew that their would be divine retribution for their actions today, but he did not care, for his eternal love had finally been returned as he flipped her around and, as gently as he could, put both his middle and index finger inside of her, patting her G-spot with their tips. With his lips, he lapped at her breasts, erecting them, and then he removed his hand from inside of her and, for a brief second they shared a sibling communication with their eyes, and then he was on top of her. His erect dick was inside her, again, and they moved so their positions had become opposite. He pumped himself into her.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice, the explosion of cum came and none slipped from its place in her uterus pathways, soaring through her. He didn't mind if he impregnated her, she could make up an excuse for all he cared or even tell anyone she wanted whose baby it was, they couldn't do much to them; he knew the law well and had friends in high positions that would prevent his reputation from being scarred by this unforgivable, taboo love. They fell into the liquid again, but neither of them noticed it was they were encompassed in each other's bodies and Axel's hips moved at a rapid pace to maintain his pulsations. Finally, their dire tryst ended as did their lustful urges, and they sank below the waters of the pool, but those short distances underwater made it seem like they were traveling to the bottom of the ocean as they embraced each other in their love...

But everything was worth it as the rhapsody of their affection began to play in their hearts.


Published 
Written by Aetrin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments