Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tina and Daddy, a sequel....

"This is a sequel to my previous story, My Daughter Tina......"

9
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I'm Tina, this is the continuing story of the relationship between my daddy and me...

I was laid on the bed by daddy after I seduced him and got him to take my virginity in the bath tub.  I and sucked him good, but didn't let him cum in my mouth.  I wanted all that hot cum in my once virgin pussy instead.  Daddy was so gentle with me!  I don't think any other man could compare the way he treated me.  He made me a woman! I'm finally a woman!

* * * * * * *

After our bath, daddy carried me in his very strong arms and laid me gently on his bed. Or, should I now say "our" bed.  I love my daddy so very, very much!  As soon as I lay down, I grabbed his pillow in my arms, smelling his sweat and after shave.  Lying on my side, so I would be facing him, I pulled his pillow tightly against me.  I was so very contented and my eyes were heavy. I drifted off to sleep, thinking about what had just happened with daddy and me.

Dreams came.... they were all about daddy and me fucking, or him licking my hot pussy, or I was sucking his hard cock and swallowing all of his hot cum.  It was so wonderful!  All of my wildest dreams are coming true.

The next thing I remembered was waking up with a start.  I moved my arm to where daddy should have been, but felt nothing.  Where's my daddy!  Where's my lover!  I  was all wound up in the sheets, fighting to be free.  Daddy wasn't in bed with me.  The room was dark.  "Daddy," I screamed!  "Where are you, daddy?"  I started crying and sobbing heavily.

He came running out of the bathroom, sat on the bed and pulled me to him.

"There, there, baby... I'm right here.  I'm just washing up and getting ready for work," he said.  "I've got to work today, Tina.  The weather has cleared up and I have to be on the job in about 2 hours."

"What time is it, daddy?"  I asked.

"It's 4am," he said.  I've got to be at work by 6 and it's an hours drive away.  And you, little one, have got to go to school today.  None of this is going to change our daily routine, you've got to be normal."

"I know, daddy, I just woke up and you weren't with me," I sobbed, clinging to him tightly. "I got scared that you left me."

He handed me a tissue from the night stand and kissed the tears from my eyes.  He kissed my cheeks and nose, and finally my lips.  His tongue brushed my lips, parting them and snaking inside.  My hungry tongue eagerly met his and fallowed it all over and back into his mouth.  I could feel my nipples hardening and there was a tingle in my pussy.  I pressed my tits to his hard chest, my breathing getting faster.  I took his hand and placed it right on my pussy as I opened my legs for him, hoping he would at least finger me to a cum before leaving for work.

"I'm not leaving you, baby, I love you way too much," he said.  "I overslept and really need to get moving.  We don't have time for any of this right now."

I looked hungrily into his eyes, knowing he wanted to stay with me, and for me to skip school.

"OK, daddy, I know. I have to keep all appearances of the way things have always been and will do that.  I know I can't expect you to be with me all of the time.  And, you're right, I do have school today. There's a test today and I'm going to ace it," I said.

"I know that, baby," he said. "You are one bright lady and can do anything and be anything your heart desires.  You certainly did prove that last night in the tub, huh?  My sexy little lover?"

I unwrapped myself from him, threw the sheets off my legs and stood, taking daddy's hand and pulling him to stand. He's a full head over me.  I got on my tippy-toes to kiss him with my hungry lips.  He leaned down and kissed me deeply, curling my toes.  As we Broke the kiss, he turned me around and gave me a sharp, sound slap on my bare butt.

"Ow!" I said, smiling.

I walked over, my butt swinging at him, grabbed his robe and put it on, laughing at his remarks as I headed downstairs to the kitchen.  The coffee was just finishing in the automatic pot.  I grabbed so bacon, eggs, milk and butter from the 'fridge and started breakfast.  I was thinking, it's going to be a long day today.  Daddy won't be home until 5 or a little later, and I've got that blasted test last period, in the afternoon.  I got everything cooking, including some nice whole-wheat toast.  The bacon was just finishing up and I was ready to start his eggs when he walked into the kitchen.

"Coffee, I demand coffee," he yelled with a laugh.

"Coming right up, my royal pain in the butt," I said, as I grabbed his cup and hot pot.  "And how does my royal daddy want his eggs this fine morning?"

"Hot and wet, just like your pussy is right now!  Just make them over-easy, honey," he said.

I finished his eggs, putting them on the plate with some bacon, grabbed the hot buttered toast and handed them to him.

"Thanks baby, looks good, as usual."

With that, daddy ate breakfast, grabbed another cup of hot coffee, and was headed out the door to work.  I was left all alone with my thoughts.  My mind starts to wonder.  "What have you done now, Tina, what have you started!  I know, I know, I said to myself.  It's what I've always wanted and dreamed about.  To be my daddy's lover, and, if possible, his wife.  But I know I'll never be his wife. Lover, yes.... but wife.... NEVER!  I kept thinking about that. Daddy's wife!  Mrs. Thomas Gatlin!  It certainly does have a nice sound to it.  But, I know that can't ever happen... ever.  What daddy and I did is taboo, and probably against the law, but I don't care about that.  I just care about daddy.  Why do things like love have to be so fucking complicated!  Why can't they just be?  I know, I know... they just are."

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and kitchen, then slowly walked upstairs to my room.  As I opened my bedroom door, I looked around.  This is where I grew up.  Last night I walked out, closing the door and went to daddy's bathroom.  I left here just a girl.  Now I'm walking back in a woman.  I turned and walked to our bedroom and took a leisurely bath in "our" tub, shaving my long legs, pussy and butt.  When I was done, I walked naked back to my room to get ready for school.

* * * * * *

School is out and I hurried home.  I ran to my room to call Sally, my best friend, to see if she had any plans for the weekend.  Sally has been my best friend since grade school.  We are only days apart in age, me being older.  We have always been very close and open with each other, doing everything together.  And, YES! For all you perverts out there, we do play around with each other.   We always tell each other our deepest secrets too.  But now I have a secret I can't, or shouldn't tell her. How can I explain to her that I'm fucking daddy? How can I explain the love I have for him?.  Sally got on the phone and said she didn't have any plans, so I told her to come over in the morning on Saturday.  We could lay out around the pool and work on our tans.  Later, I know daddy will want to BBQ some steaks.  The pool is nice and clean and heated. And there is always the jacuzzi to sit in.  She and I always wear the skimpiest bikini's we can find around daddy.  I know he loves to watch us and I know he gets hard looking.  I have always thought that he would love to fuck Sally.  She's almost my double, but with 36-D tits and rosy, puffy nipples.  Daddy has caught us skinny-dipping more than once!    Both of us have noticed him getting hard when we were acting silly and bouncing all over the place.

After talking with Sally, I changed from my school clothes to some Levi shorts and a white tank top, with no bra or panties.  I was kicking back on my bed, just thinking, when I heard daddy's truck pull up into the drive.  I jumped up, running down the stairs, just as daddy was closing the door.

"Daddy," I screamed as I ran to him.  Wrapping my arms around his neck, I gave him a quick kiss. "I love you so much daddy!"

He wrapped his arms around me, picking me up off the floor, kissing me back.  He then set me down and took off his jacket, before picking me back up and cradling me in his arms and carrying me to our bedroom.  He tossed me onto the bed, looking at me with pure lust in his eyes as he started undressing.  After removing his shirt and tossing it aside, he stopped, looking at me laying on the bed.

"Damn, Tina, I've been thinking about you all day.  All about what has happened.  And what's going to happen. There are many things.  Most of all, nobody.... and I do mean nobody.... can ever know about this.  If anybody did, I'd end up in prison, or worse.  I don't even want you telling Sally!  I know you and her are best friends and tell everything to each other, but you can't about this.  If I even think you have, it's over with... done... finished!  You and I can not take any chances of anybody finding out.  Everything has to have the appearance as it always has been.  You will keep your room as it is and all of your clothing there.  You can sleep with me, bathe with me, and do anything you want with me; just as long as there is nobody around that can see or hear us, is that clear?  I'm in love with you, baby.  Just like any normal man loves a woman."

"Yes daddy," I replied.  "I know what I have to do.  I've been planning on this for a very long time.  Daddy, I've invited Sally over Saturday, is that OK?  It will just be like any other time she comes over.  I know you like her and she'll be wearing that skimpy little bikini you love so much.  I know you love it and it always makes your cock hard.  I'll be your good little girl and not go grabbing you and sucking your hard cock deep."

I was giggling and starting to laugh hard when he jumped onto the bed, grabbed me and rolled me onto his lap.  My butt was on top of his legs.  He gave me a couple little slaps on my butt.

"You little brat!"  He said laughing.  "You know what that sexy little thing does to me.  Do you and her have something planned that I should know about?"

I was squirming around and finally got off his legs.  I pushed daddy onto his back and got on top of him.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

My pussy right over his hardening cock. 

"Lets finish undressing and you can fuck me. I promise, we don't have anything planned, at least not between us anyway.  I can't speak for Sally, you know how she is.  I do know that she wouldn't mind you fucking her.  You do know she's still a virgin, don't you?  In spite of the way she acts sometimes, she's been saving herself.  She's told me before she would love to have you take her cherry and fuck her hard." I said giggling.

Both of us finished stripping off everything, tossing them into a pile on the floor.  I laid back on the bed, naked.  Naked for my lover, naked for my daddy.  There was a sexy smile on his handsome face.  Nothing is said, nothing needs to be said.  I reach over and take hold of his hardening cock.  I want to feel him grow hard.  He lays beside me on his back.  I get up over him, still holding his cock and immediately take him deep into my hungry mouth. I suck as hard as I can and take him until he's against the back of my throat.  I feel his cock getting longer and bigger around.  My lips are swelling with him.  I start moving my head up and down his shaft, until his mushroom head is just starting to leave my lips before plunging my head back down on him.  I gag slightly, but fight it off as I force him into my waiting throat. Both of his hands are on my head, his fingers digging into my hair.  I keep him there, tears coming out of my eyes as I look at him. I pull back and then down again, faster and faster, as deep as I can get him.

"Oh, my god, Tina!  That feels so fucking good," he says.  "Where in the world did you learn to do that?"

"I've been sneaking your porn video's for years, daddy." I told him.  "I know they are all fake and stuff, but it's something I want to do with you.  I don't care what it is, daddy, if you want to do it, I want it too.  There is nothing I won't do with you. If you want to tit-fuck me, fuck my butt, anything at all. I know my butt will hurt and hurt bad, but I know you will be nice and gentle with me and the hurt will go away, just like it did when you fucked me that first time and took my virginity."

I go back to sucking his cock deep. I want his cum. I want his cum to shoot deep into my throat!  Daddy's moaning and pulling my hair.  Almost thrusting he cock into my mouth.  I got between his legs so he can face fuck me.  I want him to use me. I pull off him.

"Face fuck me daddy. Use my face like it's my pussy. Pound your hard cock as hard  and deep as you can!" I told him.

He grabbed my face on both sides and started thrusting harder and harder.  I took his balls into my hands, squeezing them softly.  He's sort of growling and fucking my face.  Tears are streaming.  I can feel his balls swelling, getting ready to empty their hot contents into my throat. I tighten my lips around his shaft, I've got to make him cum!

"Here you go baby, I'm ready to cum, keep sucking hard!" He yells to me.

I suck hard as his cock goes into my throat.  I feel him tighten up and his cock jerks.  I start humming, hoping the vibrations send him over the edge.

"I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming! He says.

I feel the first stream of cum hit the back of my throat as I'm going down and swallow greedily, savoring the taste and texture.  My pussy if flooding and pulsing in time with his thrusts, as I feel myself cumming with him.  I suck harder and harder as more cum empties from him. I swallow everything, most of it shooting straight down my throat.  I'm bucking all around as my cum hits hard.  I can't say anything with his cock in my mouth, I don't need to.  I'm moaning deeply on him.  It makes him cum even harder and more.  I continue to suck and suck, every drop of cum I can get, until he's empty.  I'm swallowing and savoring every drop.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's so tasty, daddy!"  I say to him.

"Good God, Tina! I've never had a woman suck me like that!" He replied.

"Did you like it?"  I said, licking my lips.  "That was my first time, and it's not going to be the last.  Lots of boys at school keep wanting to get into my pants, or have me jerk or suck them off.  But I don't do any of those things.  I have a "rep" as being a bitchy cock tease! But I don't care."

Daddy smiled as he pulled me up and we laid up on the bed.  I moved to the center and stayed on my back, opening my legs for him.  My pussy is flooding.  I can feel the juices running down to my butt.  He looks into my eyes as his hands start roaming all over my tits.  I jump slightly as his rugged hands lightly flow over my sensitive nipples.  His hands wrap each tit and squeeze. He takes a nipple between his fingers, rolling and pulling on them.  I take a deep breath and slowly let it out, sending a chill from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, my toes curling.  He leans down, taking a hard nipple between his lips as his hands work down my body.  I'm in total anticipation, waiting..... wanting.  Daddy sucks each nipple until I'm ready to scream.  I can feel a cum starting to build. More and more as he's sucking my nipples. He doesn't touch my wet pussy or clit, just runs his hands up and down my body. He sucks harder and harder, his tongue lashing my hard tips.  I start jerking my hips as a big cum hits me. Over, and over, and over I explode... Until I'm totally out of breath.  I'm totally surprised that I can cum without touching my clit or pussy.  Suddenly he stops, and looks deep into my eyes.

"Tina, I want to fuck you...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by iceman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments