Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To the Lake House: Part Two

"Daddy turned me around and lifted my leg"

21
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I was still wet when Daddy made the turn onto the road that took us to our lake house. In fact, I was dripping again. Daddy should never have told me from that stop we had made that we could take a shower when we arrived at the lake house. My pussy just would not quit running from that moment.

I wanted to be ready when we got to the lake house, so I lifted my shirt and pulled it over my head. Daddy looked and said, "Cupcake, what are you doing?"

Before I answered him, I unhooked my bra and sat there naked in the passenger seat. I looked at him and said, "Getting ready for our shower."

"I'd say," Daddy returned as I saw him glance at my naked eighteen year old body.

The sun came through the windshield and shined evenly on my perky medium mounds as I leaned back into the passenger seat. My nipples, puffy as they were, formed separate mounds on their own. They were soft now and to tell the truth, I was actually happy about that. Why? I wanted Daddy to make them hard. I wanted him to see them rise to their own little peaks. I loved it when they did that.

The lake house finally came into view. It looked the same as when we left it last. I don't know why I expected it to be any different. We were the ones that left it that way.

When Daddy parked, I exited the car and walked to the front steps. I stood on the first one and paused. Turning around, I showed Daddy my fully naked eighteen year old body. I slid my hands down my sides and felt every curve I could feel. I was so ready for Daddy again.

My pussy was also. It was hot and wet and ready to cum again. I ran my hand down between my legs and slid my finger through myself. The dampness that collected there was hot and sticky. When I glided my finger back up through my tender fold, I felt my clit expose itself. My small pink nub was so sensitive that my body shivered as I circled my fingertip around it. God I loved my clit! That and my nipples are my most favorite parts.

Daddy watched as I felt my kitty. He saw how my finger slid easily through my jutting out inner pink labia. The outer labia were now engorged and my mound puffed up a lot like my nipples. My body complemented itself perfectly.

Once the tingles from feeling my clit had enveloped my whole body, I removed my wet finger from myself and brought it up to my lips. Daddy watched as I ran my fingertip along my mouth. I ran my tongue along the contour of my lips tasting myself then I stuck my finger inside my mouth and sucked on it. God, I tasted so creamy sweet.

I cupped my right breast as I continued to suck on my finger. The heat of my gentle pink central puff radiated onto my palm. I wanted to squeeze, but I knew if I did, my nipple would harden and my areola would plump into its own little peak. So I didn’t because I still wanted Daddy to make it hard. Or them, for that matter.

Daddy finally hurried from the car and passed by me to unlock the lake house door. As soon as he had it open, I slowly walked inside. My pussy was still so wet, that again, I could feel both sides of it slide against each other as I walked to the shower. I entered the bathroom and turned to Daddy standing there in the doorway. He was already taking off his clothes. I smiled to him then turned around and started the shower spray. Immediately, the steam started to fill the bathroom and it was not all due to the hot water.

Slowly, I stepped inside the shower and under the spray. I turned my body slowly and let the warm water land all over my already hot body. The beads of warmth trickled down my naked body and caressed my skin delicately. Warm streams of water flowed easily over my smooth mound and dipped through my personal divide and made me shiver. The warm water mixing with my hot personal wetness felt so damn good.

The instant the water ran through the middle of my sexual lips, Daddy’s cock stiffened and jutted out in front of him in long thickness. Daddy’s cock was so hard and so perfectly round, but with many ridges along the shaft. It just stuck straight out in front of him and stayed there. I swore he could have hung a weight from it and it would not have moved. It would have just stayed rock hard and erect.

Daddy then stepped into the shower with me and moved his body close to mine. The water was now falling over both of us. Daddy touched my shoulder and I looked up at him with my sultry eyes. Slowly, he lowered his mouth to my lips as he wrapped his arms around me. His lips were full and tender. As he kissed, he ran his hands over my body where he stopped at my round firm ass and gave a gentle squeeze. I moaned as he fondled my ass and his hard cock pressed into my smooth soft mound. The heat of his erection pressing into my shaved skin felt wonderful and sent tingles through my body that culminated even more in the place where I wanted Daddy to be. God, the anticipation of Daddy fucking me was intensely desirable.

As Daddy continued to kiss me, he ran one hand from my ass to my pussy and started to gently rub over it. My personal wetness mixed with the shower water and made my skin slick as glass as he felt my ruffled pussy lips. I moaned hard as his finger slid over my tender notch. The nerve endings in my labia sent needle pricks all through my body. My clit began to pulse violently against Daddy’s fingers. Then Daddy took his hand and moved his long hard cock down and he started thrusting his body and the top of his rigid shaft glided easily through my fleshy slice. I felt my pussy lips envelope the top half of his erection. I knew Daddy was going to shove his erection into my wet hole soon.

Daddy turned me around and lifted my leg. The shower poured down onto our bodies as Daddy positioned his erect head into my pussy.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

I felt the heat and the throbbing on my entrance and I moaned from the sensation. Then slowly, Daddy pushed his head into me and I gasped hard from the penetration. The jolt of feeling the initial insertion from a hard cock always sent spine-tingling sensations down my back. It made me know I was giving him the best of me and he was giving me the best of him. Today, I was getting the best of Daddy and I was giving him the best of me.

Finally, my pussy sucked Daddy’s hardness all the way inside. Daddy’s thick roundness filled me perfectly and made me pant with desire. The walls of my vagina gripped Daddy’s erection so hard I could feel the ridges of it against them. The pressure inside my body as Daddy filled me was mesmerizing. It felt like a balloon being inflated and it was going to fill until it exploded. I was sure that I would explode eventually.

Daddy started to thrust slow and deep. My pussy lips rolled evenly across his long rigidness as he backed out and pushed into my hot wet orifice. He pressed my back against the shower wall as he held my leg at my knee’s bend. My foot rested on his shoulder as he moved slowly against my body. Long slurping sounds resonated from my pussy as Daddy slid in and out of me. It felt so wonderful to have him inside me.

Suddenly, Daddy stopped and let his hard cock rest inside me. I felt the throbbing of it pound against my soft pliable depth. He then ran his left hand over my right breast. Immediately, my nipple reacted and hardened, and stuck out so prominently as my areola formed its separate mounded peak. Just as I had wanted, Daddy made my nipple hard. My other began to stiffen and the areola puff to match the one Daddy stimulated. I had to feel that one myself.

I lifted my hand and ran it over my firm breast. My hard nipple with its puffed roundness felt wonderful under my palm. I leaned my head back to take in the feeling that made me whimper with joy and Daddy surprised me by covering my raised nipple peak with his mouth. God his mouth was hot! My sensitive puff responded naturally as Daddy began to suck on it, pulling it with his lips as if to drink from it. I knew that was not going to happen, but the simulation sure felt wonderful!

All the while, Daddy still rested himself inside me. I was growing wetter by the minute and I was sure Daddy could feel my secretions cover him evenly. My clit was about to pulse out of my body and I was sure Daddy could feel it against him as well since his body rested on it while he was buried deep inside me.

Daddy sucked on my nipple a little more and began thrusting again into me; this time, a little harder and faster. I moaned loudly and my body began to shudder as his slapped mine, connecting to my pulsing clit each time he shoved inside my wet cavity. I was about to explode.

Daddy knew it also. How could he not? I began to breathe heavier and let out sounds every time he pounded into me. My clit was hard and vibrating a rhythm upon him when he slammed against it. I was not going to be able to hold back much longer. Daddy was going to make me cum.

Then he removed himself from my pussy and surprised me by feverishly slapping my erect clit with his hard cock. I felt the underside of his hard gland slap against my sexual knob fast and furious causing an intense feeling I had never before felt consume me. I knew it was my orgasm, but it was an orgasm that came from deeper inside me; one that came from place inside me that I had never experienced. I had the feeling to push and on instinct, I did and even looked down to see my pussy protrude out a little. Then this hot tingling feeling entered it and I had the overwhelming urge to want to pee, but with more force. It was a feeling I could not hold back and I screamed as the force exited my body in a long jetting stream that soaked Daddy and his erection still slapping my protruding pussy. It was my first time ever squirting. And Daddy was the one that made me do it.

After I expelled my cum in a stream like never before, my body shuddered and shook and I could not support myself with my one leg. Hell, even if my other leg joined it on the shower floor instead of up against Daddy's body, I still could not support myself. My intense orgasm made me curl immediately onto the shower floor.

My bare ass sat on the wet shower floor, my back fell to the wall and I brought my legs up to my chest and held them close to me. I closed my eyes and felt every muscle in my body jerk causing me to still shake with sexual leftovers. I heard Daddy turned the water off and then I felt his body next to mine.

Daddy held me like a baby. His warm body consoled me and made me relax. I finally opened my eyes and looked at him. He was looking down into mine and smiling. Daddy was still rock hard.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I said, my voice shaky still from sexual contractions.

"For what, Cupcake?" he asked and squeezed me just a little tighter.

"For... Um... Getting you wet. That was my first time ever..."

"I know, Cupcake. I know," he said and kissed my forehead. "It's okay."

I felt bad for Daddy though. He sat beside me on the shower floor, his cock still jutting out hard in front of him, and having no relief from having it. I looked at him and said, "But, Daddy, you're still hard. I didn't help you finish."

Daddy held me tighter again and smiled then said, "That's okay, Cupcake. There is always next time." As he finished saying that, his cock began to return to normal.

I smiled and come to realize that in a way, I did help Daddy finish. He was happy just helping me and seeing that I was comfortable. That is why I loved Daddy so much. He cared.

But deep down inside, I sure looked forward to next time.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments